April 23, 2024, 09:46:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President-Elect Obama: I Wasn't Serious  (Read 1174 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 08, 2008, 09:11:50 AM »

President-Elect Obama: I Wasn't Serious

November 08, 2008

Chicago, IL -- The election of America's first African-American Negro black president has been greeted enthusiastically by 53% of the U.S. population and almost universally by the rest of the world.

Stalwart Republican challenger Senator John McCain refused to admit defeat, however, and insisted he will keep campaigning "for a hundred years, if that's what it takes."

"My fellow Americans, it's been a long road and we have journeyed far together," Mr. Obama said in a statement released on Friday, "but there's so much yet to be done. I'm not sure I'm really the guy for it."

Mr. Obama's selection of U.S. Congressman/ballet dancer/Israeli Mossad agent Rahm Emanuel as White House Chief of Staff was hailed as a decisive bid to promote a high colonic cleansing of the impacted bowels of government, and Mr. Emanuel promised to use his mighty ninja powers for good, not evil.

read the rest here -
http://smithismyrealname.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/11/president-elect-obama-i-wasnt-serious.html

(he forgot to add "mutt")

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.