April 19, 2024, 12:36:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 302939 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1100 on: November 09, 2008, 10:34:17 PM »

Great Show Dana!! 

I can definitely see why Tim wanted and needed to leave!!  Unfortunately, the show is no over yet!!  Sad part is, I probably will continue to watch!! 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: November 09, 2008, 10:36:03 PM »

Thank you for another great show, Dana   

Thank you
Dana, you were talking with Mark Williams about George Anthony's interview being released to the public, and asking shouldn't it have been saved for the jury/courtroom.  Last night on Geraldo they discussed the same thing, and Baez said the interview isn't admissible in court. 

Do you have idea as to why not?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: November 09, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »

I'm new here, and don't know if I am doing this right or not, but have you ever heard the song by PJ Harvey "Down by the Water"....it's on youtube.  Just a thought.
Hi and welcome.  No, do you know the lyrics to it???

"Down By The Water"

I lost my heart
Under the bridge
To that little girl
So much to me
And now I'm old
And now I holler
She'll never know
Just what I found

That blue eyed girl
(that blue eyed girl)
She said "no more"
(she said "no more")
That blue eyed girl
(that blue eyed girl)
Became blue eyed whore
('came blue eyed whore)
Down by the water
(down by the water)
I took her hand
(I took her hand)
Just like my daughter
(just like my daughter)
Won't see her again
(see her again)

Oh help me jesus
Come through this storm
I had to lose her
To do her harm
I heard her holler
(I heard her holler)
I heard her moan
(I heard her moan)
My lovely daughter
(my lovely daughter)
I took her home
(I took her home)

Little fish. big fish. Swimming in the water.
Come back here, man. gimme my daughter.
Come back here, man. gimme my daughter.
Come back here, man. gimme my daughter ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8aQA0VlI8
Thank you Klaasend, that is a really creepy song too.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1103 on: November 09, 2008, 10:37:33 PM »

I mean no disrespect to Tim Miller but the man needs to make up his mind. This is like th e 5th time he's called off this search. They are so close to finding her. If his team doesnt' do it then I really hope that Leanord Padilla continues too. It is just fustraiting b/c people have donated money to help fund Caylee's search.

I respectfully disagree, you must know the pressure he is under from families that are begging for him to search for their loved one and the A's don't give a damn about her being found (sorry for the cursing Klaas). Also, when I donate to Tim and TES, I never allocate where it should be spent, I assume he knows better how to allocate funds in his searches than I do. JMO, and to me Tim is a saint and shouldn't be second guessed/

Island, you took the words right out of my mouth......
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: November 09, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »

I mean no disrespect to Tim Miller but the man needs to make up his mind. This is like th e 5th time he's called off this search. They are so close to finding her. If his team doesnt' do it then I really hope that Leanord Padilla continues too. It is just fustraiting b/c people have donated money to help fund Caylee's search.

Didn't he do this same thing in Natalee's search?

IMO, when people are disposed of in a conspiracy, the odds of locating them are very small.  In both of these cases the perpetrator(s) had time on their side, time to plan, research & then even time to move the bodies around, plant alibi's, plant misdirection galore, these often times are insurmountable.  That is just the reality of it.  In the case of little Caylee, the Pontiac was processed by OCSO & held what will hold at least KC accountable & hopefully her conspirator's.  In Natalee's case, karma is going to have to take care of those monsters. 

Despite the challenges, Tim Miller, the members of his TES & all of the supporter's tried all that they could to go against the odds.  Unfortunately, they were not successful but their efforts are admirable.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1105 on: November 09, 2008, 10:38:19 PM »

I respectfully disagree, you must know the pressure he is under from families that are begging for him to search for their loved one and the A's don't give a damn about her being found (sorry for the cursing Klaas). Also, when I donate to Tim and TES, I never allocate where it should be spent, I assume he knows better how to allocate funds in his searches than I do. JMO, and to me Tim is a saint and shouldn't be second guessed/

Island Monkey - thank you, I agree.  When I donate $$ to the TES website I rarely specify which search it's for I assume they will use it as needed.

Thanks to you also Klaas~I will continue to make contributions and am still working on hitting up exec's for stock and selling postcards and photos's. I feel so much pain for Tim, you know he doesn't want to leave without her, but he has to be realistic and face the facts as they are laid out. JMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1106 on: November 09, 2008, 10:38:48 PM »

I'm new here, and don't know if I am doing this right or not, but have you ever heard the song by PJ Harvey "Down by the Water"....it's on youtube.  Just a thought.
welcome i hope you enjoy this forum as much as all of us crazy monkeys do lol welcome
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1107 on: November 09, 2008, 10:39:25 PM »

ok.. so what really happened over the weekend?

The people of Orlando (Mr Chuck and MyTime included) got off their asses and made a difference. Everyone here is very appreciative of everyone's efforts.

There we're a lot of donations made. The people from Murt's site made huge contributions and Meliss did everything she could from their end. The members here donated as usual and everyone was feed and hydrated.

Was Caylee found? The answer is no. Is Cindy already running her mouth? The answer is yes.

Where is Caylee - Caylee is still somewhere that has not been searched. She did not vaporize and she is not forgotten much to the chagrin of the Anthonys.

Is Caylee recoverable? I believe she is, but she is not where anyone thinks she is. Casey had 31 days to do what she did and I believe she had the help of one person in her family at a minimum.

This is the kind of case that some times takes years to completely unravel. It could be a dog that digs up a bone years later, a hurricane that shifts the landscape, a new housing development... but I believe Caylee is out there somewhere and she can be found.

There was a tremendous outpouring of love for a little defenseless angel girl today and yesterday. The fact that she was not immediately found should not discourage anyone at all. Caylee could still be found. It's going to take a whole lot of smart people putting on their thinking caps to get to the bottom of this one LE included. When dealing with the most diabolical, you need to ramp it up a few notches.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: November 09, 2008, 10:39:58 PM »

Didn't he do this same thing in Natalee's search?

IMO, when people are disposed of in a conspiracy, the odds of locating them are very small.  In both of these cases the perpetrator(s) had time on their side, time to plan, research & then even time to move the bodies around, plant alibi's, plant misdirection galore, these often times are insurmountable.  That is just the reality of it.  In the case of little Caylee, the Pontiac was processed by OCSO & held what will hold at least KC accountable & hopefully her conspirator's.  In Natalee's case, karma is going to have to take care of those monsters. 

Despite the challenges, Tim Miller, the members of his TES & all of the supporter's tried all that they could to go against the odds.  Unfortunately, they were not successful but their efforts are admirable.
You are right, we just have to pray there is enough evidence to keep her locked up forever and ever.

Redrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: November 09, 2008, 10:40:48 PM »

I don't know if the question about the song was answered, I'm several pages behind.  I thought the song was this one:
Head under water
And you tell me to breathe easy for a while
The breathing gets harder, even I know that
Made room for me but it's too soon to see
If I'm happy in your hands

I'm unusually hard to hold on to
Blank stares at blank pages
No easy way to say this
You mean well, but you make this hard on me
I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you need one, you see

'cause you tell me it's
Make or break in this
If you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you to stay
If all you have is leaving I'm gonna need a better
Reason to write you a love song today

I learned the hard way
That they all say things you want to hear
And my heavy heart sinks deep down under you and
Your twisted words,
Your help just hurts
You are not what I thought you were
Hello to high and dry
Convinced me to please you
Made me think that I need this too
I'm trying to let you hear me as I am

'cause you asked for it
'cause you tell me it's
Make or break in this
If you're on your way
If all you have is leaving I'm gonna need a better
Reason to write you a love song today

Promise me that you'll leave the light on
To help me see with daylight, my guide, gone
'cause I believe there's a way you can love me
Because I say
I won't write you a love song
'cause you asked for it

'cause you tell me it's make or break in this
Is that why you wanted a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you tell me it's make or break in this
If you're on your way
If your heart is nowhere in it
I don't want it for a minute
Babe, I'll walk the seven seas when I believe that
There's a reason to
Write you a love song today

But someone else posted it was a Tori Amos Song.  If that is correct, it would be this one:
Liquid Diamonds
surrender then start your engines
you'll know quite soon what my mistake was
for those on horseback or dog sled
you turn on at the bend in the road
I hear she still grants forgiveness
although I willingly forgot her
the offering is molasses and you say
I guess I'm an underwater thing
so I guess I can't take it personally
I'm liquid running
there's a sea secret in me
it's plain to see it is rising
but I must be flowing liquid diamonds
calling for my soul at the corners of the world
I know she's playing poker with the rest of the stragglers
calling for my soul at the corners of the world
I know she's playing poker with the rest the rest
and if your friends don't come back to you
and you know this is madness
a lilac mess in your prom dress
and you say

i go i go inside her shell
i see it so and you're doing oh so well these days
you do it again and i say it's coming back again
something like the saturdays such was it
can you bring me those jeans
keep it back daddy's done preaching in to himself
keep it just between us
it's liquid
liquid
liquid
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: November 09, 2008, 10:41:38 PM »

I don't know what factors Tim Miller has to take into consideration when deciding when to search and when to stop searching.  There are probably things such as logistics, weather, law enforcement, money and etc.  I understand over $76,000.00 has already been spent on Caylee's search.  And Tim says there are so many other missing that need to be searched for.

As far as Natalee's search~  Tim was railroaded time and again  by Aruba.  Not long ago he went down there in person asking to continue the search for Natalee, and he was denied to be able to do that, by Aruba.  So what do you mean by "do this same thing"?  The search for Caylee and the search for Natalee were two different searches.  Just ask Red about the search for Natalee...

I know they were two different searches.  I've followed Natalee's case from the start, though not on this forum.   By my question, I simply was trying to remember if I recalled correctly that Tim had had to start and stop on Natalee's search just the way he's started and stopped on Caylee's search.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: November 09, 2008, 10:42:17 PM »

Thank you for the welcome.  I really love this site....so glad I found it!:)

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: November 09, 2008, 10:42:30 PM »

ok.. so what really happened over the weekend?

The people of Orlando (Mr Chuck and MyTime included) got off their asses and made a difference. Everyone here is very appreciative of everyone's efforts.

There we're a lot of donations made. The people from Murt's site made huge contributions and Meliss did everything she could from their end. The members here donated as usual and everyone was feed and hydrated.

Was Caylee found? The answer is no. Is Cindy already running her mouth? The answer is yes.

Where is Caylee - Caylee is still somewhere that has not been searched. She did not vaporize and she is not forgotten much to the chagrin of the Anthonys.

Is Caylee recoverable? I believe she is, but she is not where anyone thinks she is. Casey had 31 days to do what she did and I believe she had the help of one person in her family at a minimum.

This is the kind of case that some times takes years to completely unravel. It could be a dog that digs up a bone years later, a hurricane that shifts the landscape, a new housing development... but I believe Caylee is out there somewhere and she can be found.

There was a tremendous outpouring of love for a little defenseless angel girl today and yesterday. The fact that she was not immediately found should not discourage anyone at all. Caylee could still be found. It's going to take a whole lot of smart people putting on their thinking caps to get to the bottom of this one LE included. When dealing with the most diabolical, you need to ramp it up a few notches.

Rob - I am not an advocate of violence by any means BUT ... I am hoping perhaps one of Casey's (soon to be) new friends in prison will somehow get it out of her ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: November 09, 2008, 10:44:02 PM »

I just keep thinking that Laci Peterson was not supossed to be found either....by the grace of God she was...

That was divine intervention & thank god the lack of skills & time of Convicted Murderer SP, had he taken different measures even that wouldn't have been possible.  They do believe that Laci was seen on the side sonor radar but when the diver's went down, the body had moved due to the current.  After that jury was questioned, a number of them admitted that had the bodies not surfaced they would have let the murderer go free.

I look at the Pontiac & the utterance of it's importance as the divine intervention in bringing at least KC to account for her crime in the case of Caylee.  The Jury should be very comfortable with the forensics matched up with the behavior that just about ties it all up to erase any chance of reasonable doubt being an issue.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1114 on: November 09, 2008, 10:44:09 PM »

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1115 on: November 09, 2008, 10:44:13 PM »

A hate to question anybody's motives - as I would not want mine to be questioned!!

IMO, it is not what LP is doing, it how he does it.  As Dana said, LP is a self described media whore!  That was very evident yesterday!! 

I pray he does find her.  I just pray he does not make it a 3 ring circus though!   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: November 09, 2008, 10:47:55 PM »

A hate to question anybody's motives - as I would not want mine to be questioned!!

IMO, it is not what LP is doing, it how he does it.  As Dana said, LP is a self described media whore!  That was very evident yesterday!! 

I pray he does find her.  I just pray he does not make it a 3 ring circus though!   

So are her grandparents ... but LP is actively looking for her .... LP can only obtain as much attention as people allow him to have ...

BTW - thank you for searching yesterday Mytime ... I'm sure the experience will stay with you forever ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: November 09, 2008, 10:49:01 PM »

Wern't the clothes and back packs found in Blanchard Park also, and if so, how far apart were they from the cross??? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1118 on: November 09, 2008, 10:49:09 PM »

I just keep thinking that Laci Peterson was not supossed to be found either....by the grace of God she was...

That was divine intervention & thank god the lack of skills & time of Convicted Murderer SP, had he taken different measures even that wouldn't have been possible.  They do believe that Laci was seen on the side sonor radar but when the diver's went down, the body had moved due to the current.  After that jury was questioned, a number of them admitted that had the bodies not surfaced they would have let the murderer go free.

I look at the Pontiac & the utterance of it's importance as the divine intervention in bringing at least KC to account for her crime in the case of Caylee.  The Jury should be very comfortable with the forensics matched up with the behavior that just about ties it all up to erase any chance of reasonable doubt being an issue.

I know I'd feel comfotable voting for a 1st degree conviction, I mean at some point you have to be logical and see things as they truly are, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck~it's a FREAKING duck!

I also noticed that on one of the shows maybe NG they showed counties in Florida to move the trial and Escambia County was one of them, oh God plssss, plsss!!!

[
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: November 09, 2008, 10:50:19 PM »

I have thought about this a lot. I think Casey knows she has been a bad parent and of course knows what happened with her daughter. She has tried to pretend in her head it did not happen but she wants to be punished.

This is why she stole the money from Amy and wrote the bad checks. She knew it was no longer family she was stealing from and she would be caught and prosecuted. JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.