April 25, 2024, 07:27:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303191 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1200 on: November 10, 2008, 02:16:20 AM »

Dakota's gradmom (mom) is posting over at Murt's.  She's going to go to the search tomorrow and apparently Murt's giving her a ride.  She would definitely know, if shown a picture, whether the beads matched.(I think?)
Oh yes, I think she would definitely know if she saw that cross that was on the tree.  I couldn't get logged in at Murt's.  They are redoing the site and my computer did not like it! 
Yes, quite a mess over there.  The server is freespace and they said his site was TOOOO large.  I think he had almost 1900 at one point Sat.  I think you have to be registered now too.  He's broadcasting the search LP is doing tomorrow and should start streaming around 8 am.  Try to get in early in case there is a limited number of spaces!  They were making a lot of changes tonight.
edit because I'm sleepy!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: November 10, 2008, 02:28:49 AM »

Dakota's gradmom (mom) is posting over at Murt's.  She's going to go to the search tomorrow and apparently Murt's giving her a ride.  She would definitely know, if shown a picture, whether the beads matched.(I think?)
Oh yes, I think she would definitely know if she saw that cross that was on the tree.  I couldn't get logged in at Murt's.  They are redoing the site and my computer did not like it! 
Yes, quite a mess over there.  The server is freespace and they said his site was TOOOO large.  I think he had almost 1900 at one point Sat.  I think you have to be registered now too.  He's broadcasting the search LP is doing tomorrow and should start streaming around 8 am.  Try to get in early in case there is a limited number of spaces!  They were making a lot of changes tonight.
edit because I'm sleepy!
I guess if I can' chat anymore over there I'll deal with it LOL....but I really want to see the search tomorrow.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1202 on: November 10, 2008, 02:36:00 AM »

me too!  I hope we get to see it and it's not a sideshow circus since PT Barnum is running it!  (I'm j/k, that's what Nejame called him on NG).
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: November 10, 2008, 04:11:05 AM »

me too!  I hope we get to see it and it's not a sideshow circus since PT Barnum is running it!  (I'm j/k, that's what Nejame called him on NG).
Of all the NG shows to miss I hate to miss a good one.  I heard LP also called MJ Tom Thumb...LOL
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1204 on: November 10, 2008, 04:18:49 AM »

Hey Monkeys, I'm catching up, so don't know if this has been posted or not, but the song "'97 bonnie & Clyde" by Tori amos is a cover song. It was written & released by Eminem. It was a rap song that glorified his fantasy of murdering his daughter's mother. Tori included this song on a covers album & records the song from the point of view of the dead mother in the trunk. Still, weird, I know, but she didn't write it & changed it from "awesome sing a long song" to "creepy, sad song."

Are we sure it was a Tori Amos song? Is this confirmed? I'm still behind, but the first song I thought of when I heard "a song about water.....god, I hope not", was "Down By The Water" by PJ Harvey. That's what I figured it was, until someone mentioned Tori?

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1205 on: November 10, 2008, 04:36:54 AM »

Just caught up, told you I was behind. Geez.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: November 10, 2008, 04:46:53 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1823

Profiting Off Caylee: The TDBS Investigation (Part 1 of 5)
Posted by Sean Krause on November 10th, 2008

This week, while the mainstream media struggles to find stories on Casey, they forget the real victim in all of all: Caylee Marie Anthony.

At 3, she has become a national media story. The problem, however, is that individuals continue to profit off this child & it’s disgusting.

In our week long investigation, we look at several websites, MySpace sites, and the people who are profiting off the name of Caylee. The individuals should be ashamed of themselves and we bring them forward.

Sadly, it’s not just Caylee that’s being thrown out there.

PROFITING OFF CAYLEE: THE TDBS INVESTIGATION- PART 1 OF 5

When Caylee Anthony’s first search efforts were made, the world was introduced to Gale St. John, Brian Ladd, and Wyatt Locke. It was a fairy tale in the making, a psychic who wanted to help bring closure to the case.

Like all missing persons cases, people who followed the original three were excited that their group, Team SOS, would help find Caylee. They assumed that the psychic would help find Caylee and the chapter would be closed. They assumed wrong.

It wasn’t until the credit card fraud did things slowly get revealed. Gale’s NPO, Purebred Adoption League, Inc., turned out to be a fraud. Gale’s personal dog trainer, Colleen, even came on my show (found here) last month to discuss Gale pocketing donor’s money.

Gale was defiant, not wanting to show the amount of money taken in, as that is part of the requirements of an NPO. The public has a right to inspect not just the records of the organization but appropriate funds that they receive.

As of this writing, Wyatt Locke told people that the search for Caylee was off. This is a result of donations not coming into SOS. What bothers me, as it did others, was the question posed: what the hell happened to all of the money people donated? Instead of answering the question, they censored your thoughts and continued to lie to people. This is what fraudulent individuals do.

THE GUILTY: Gale St. John, Brian Ladd, Wyatt Locke

ACCUSED OF: NPO confirmed to be fraudulent, IRS/FBI investigation continues as a result

FINAL OUTCOME: Gale and the others pocketed your donations. An estimated $2,500-$3,000 that was supposed to go for the search for Caylee went to their own bank accounts and spent on items they shouldn’t have spent it on. Gale pleaded with people, telling individuals her home was in foreclosure, which also turned out to be a lie.

The IRS & FBI is still investigating the case, as it still is currently active. Gale posted crap about this author to discredit the story, a simple IRS check confirms what the author found out.

Team SOS has lost the support of many who vow to NEVER associate themselves with this group. In the end, they never cared about Caylee, only themselves.

TOMORROW: Part II
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1207 on: November 10, 2008, 05:35:09 AM »

I am starting my prayers for LP and the divers. Also to guide Tim in his life's work for all missing people. May he hear my prayers. Love Jan

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: November 10, 2008, 06:05:45 AM »

Hey Monkeys, I'm catching up, so don't know if this has been posted or not, but the song "'97 bonnie & Clyde" by Tori amos is a cover song. It was written & released by Eminem. It was a rap song that glorified his fantasy of murdering his daughter's mother. Tori included this song on a covers album & records the song from the point of view of the dead mother in the trunk. Still, weird, I know, but she didn't write it & changed it from "awesome sing a long song" to "creepy, sad song."

Are we sure it was a Tori Amos song? Is this confirmed? I'm still behind, but the first song I thought of when I heard "a song about water.....god, I hope not", was "Down By The Water" by PJ Harvey. That's what I figured it was, until someone mentioned Tori?
"Down By The Water" lyrics are really something. Really creepy with the situation. Thanks for sharing. I love music but I am a melody mostly than lyric person so I hadn't a clue.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1209 on: November 10, 2008, 06:09:31 AM »

I will continue prayers for Caylee as I do for Natalee and Madeleine and their families. I want to thank all Monkeys for allowing me to be a part of something so so good. In this day and age it is nice to see so many kind,loving and caring people and I am proud to be among you. Peace to you all....Jan

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: November 10, 2008, 06:18:02 AM »

Anyone on Murts site this morning?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: November 10, 2008, 06:19:15 AM »

I still don't see or hear "Tori Amos" anywhere. Just LP saying "Her favorite song."

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1212 on: November 10, 2008, 06:19:52 AM »

Anyone on Murts site this morning?

I tried.
I failed.
Did you get the crazy stars?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: November 10, 2008, 06:20:08 AM »

Been a registered member on Murt's site for over a month.  Now after I log in, you have to relog in on his board.
I can't figure it out...tried and tried.
Can anyone help me?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: November 10, 2008, 06:22:06 AM »

Yes about the stars, just click to the right of it, that closes it.
I can't figure out how to get my nic to appear.
It's maddening...

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: November 10, 2008, 06:23:52 AM »

Yes about the stars, just click to the right of it, that closes it.
I can't figure out how to get my nic to appear.
It's maddening...

I had the same problem with my nick before the crazy star problem. I don't know how 2 fix it. Maybe some one will come along with the answer? I got frustrated & closed the site.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: November 10, 2008, 06:30:36 AM »

I even hate to bring this up however I think all possibilities are out there in disposing of a body. I just want to add one more in the easiest way I can. There are many movies out there that have scenes of disposing of bodies in ways there are no remains and well...liquid is basically left. With Casey being the cold person she seems(no matter what is wrong with her)I think could do this.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: November 10, 2008, 06:43:19 AM »

Been a registered member on Murt's site for over a month.  Now after I log in, you have to relog in on his board.
Can anyone help me?

About Murt's site:  I finally registered with urstream, and went into the chat room with my new name.  Was in there for about an hour, then had to leave, but when I went back in is when all the crazy stuff started happening, the starts, etc.  And I couldn't get my name to appear and I was typing help in the chat room, but it was like I was invisible.  I don't think they can see you unless you are registered in that room and I can't figure out how to do.  I just hope I can watch the search.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1218 on: November 10, 2008, 06:47:46 AM »

Help me out here. The cross.....am I reading correctly? Did they find this in August???!!!  And waited till Saturday to photograph it??? And now it is missing??!!!
And that is the emergency reason for LP to search the pond????
  this is all BULLPUCKIES
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1219 on: November 10, 2008, 06:50:12 AM »

Can anyone help me?

About Murt's site:  I finally registered with urstream, and went into the chat room with my new name.  Was in there for about an hour, then had to leave, but when I went back in is when all the crazy stuff started happening, the starts, etc.  And I couldn't get my name to appear and I was typing help in the chat room, but it was like I was invisible.  I don't think they can see you unless you are registered in that room and I can't figure out how to do.  I just hope I can watch the search.

good morning monkeys    hope you all are good today....hate to ask this here, i know this is the monkeys site...but if someone could help me i can t get nick to show up...anyone figure this out yet??? TIA

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.