April 24, 2024, 05:43:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303168 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: November 10, 2008, 06:50:26 AM »

Hey Monkeys,
I've been in and out of here today.  I've been kinda down like most of you since hearing Tim.  I'm not sure what to think anymore about LP.  I am glad he's going to search there, even if it turns out to be nothing.  It's one more place we'll know she's "not".  Anyway, look what I found.  This was a picture taken from the anthony home.  The necklaces that are being talked about made me think about this photo. 

Does it really matter if we are to assume Caylee will never be found?
I find it interesting that the necklace actually is made with the right number of beads as a rosary. I grew up Catholic. Catholics do not beleive in wearing a rosary for ornamental purposes however if I remember right the Anthony's belong to a Baptist church. Don't quote me on that but I seem to remember that being posted at one point.
Didn't someone give Casey one she wore as a necklace right after she got caught?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: November 10, 2008, 06:56:49 AM »

Been a registered member on Murt's site for over a month.  Now after I log in, you have to relog in on his board.
I can't figure it out...tried and tried.
Can anyone help me?

About Murt's site:  I finally registered with urstream, and went into the chat room with my new name.  Was in there for about an hour, then had to leave, but when I went back in is when all the crazy stuff started happening, the starts, etc.  And I couldn't get my name to appear and I was typing help in the chat room, but it was like I was invisible.  I don't think they can see you unless you are registered in that room and I can't figure out how to do.  I just hope I can watch the search.

good morning monkeys    hope you all are good today....hate to ask this here, i know this is the monkeys site...but if someone could help me i can t get nick to show up...anyone figure this out yet??? TIA
NoI have tried everything and still can't get in.  I've even pmed people, but nobody will answer me.  I don't think they can see up type a message because we are not in chat.  I feel like I have been REJECTED.  LOL
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: November 10, 2008, 07:02:08 AM »

Good morning guys!

"God dont like ugly"
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: November 10, 2008, 07:22:38 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys
I have been reading for the last few days and also was at search all weekend. I have been in overload so havent posted yet about it all.
  I do however want to say that i would be on any Equusearch team anytime i am able and Tim is definatily still my hero!
  Also in thinkin on the beads im not sure been covered as i lose track sometimes with so much info but those beads are also a gang symbol. Some schools wont even let kids have them.

Never Give Up!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: November 10, 2008, 07:27:28 AM »

I mean no disrespect to Tim Miller but the man needs to make up his mind. This is like th e 5th time he's called off this search. They are so close to finding her. If his team doesnt' do it then I really hope that Leanord Padilla continues too. It is just fustraiting b/c people have donated money to help fund Caylee's search.

I respectfully disagree, you must know the pressure he is under from families that are begging for him to search for their loved one and the A's don't give a damn about her being found (sorry for the cursing Klaas). Also, when I donate to Tim and TES, I never allocate where it should be spent, I assume he knows better how to allocate funds in his searches than I do. JMO, and to me Tim is a saint and shouldn't be second guessed/

Island, you took the words right out of my mouth......

I'm somewhat behind here, and I can't speak for Willen, but I don't think the donations were the crux of her point. I tried to ask about this earlier and nobody replied to me, that I ever saw.  I think her last sentence is really secondary to the main point, which IMO is about the back and forth here.  I asked respectfully - w/out any negative thoughts towards Tim or TES - is this common? Does TES generally search a bit, get out, go back, leave, etc...  Is this standard for them? I'm trying to understand this, because I'm not that familiar with how they work. I would love to have an explanation of this from people who do know TES well.  To an outsider, it DOES seem frustrating- why the back and forth? Is it because of funding? Is it because of time constraints? Can it really be because of the family? (In this case, we've already established that Cindy doesn't want Caylee found- so I don't see how that is the problem here. Tim has been searching anyway).

Some of us are just getting whiplash. Doesn't mean we are showing any disrespect towards Tim or TES, and I would personally like to say that those who feel this way about anybody with questions, should maybe try to distance themselves for a second and perhaps try to explain it so others can understand it better.   That way we're all on the same page here.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: November 10, 2008, 07:34:15 AM »

I mean no disrespect to Tim Miller but the man needs to make up his mind. This is like th e 5th time he's called off this search. They are so close to finding her. If his team doesnt' do it then I really hope that Leanord Padilla continues too. It is just fustraiting b/c people have donated money to help fund Caylee's search.

Jumping ahead pages which I NEVER EVER do!

Casey or one of her family know exactly where Caylee is!  TES is searching for a needle in a haystack!

Tim is frustrated and rightly so...Valuable resources are being spent that could be spent on many other missing sons and daughters! There are Mothers here at SM, Carolyn and Gloria that have been on life's worst roller coaster ride in search of their loved ones.

Please go and visit Clinton's thread and see what his Mother has endured for over 2 years.

It appears TES' resources are spread pretty thin. There was one TES co-ordinator in Princeton, LA this weekend to search for Clinton. Tim has to make choices and is going to NC to search for 4 more of the missing.

I want Caylee found as much as any here and even though I hardly ever post in this thread I have followed Caylee's disappearance since the very first post here at SM...

What I have found frustrating since the very beginning is that Tim is looking for Caylee and some-one who is supposed to love her knows exactly where she is!

JMHO...But Your post is just plain selfish!....Rant Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: November 10, 2008, 07:37:42 AM »

I respectfully disagree, you must know the pressure he is under from families that are begging for him to search for their loved one and the A's don't give a damn about her being found (sorry for the cursing Klaas). Also, when I donate to Tim and TES, I never allocate where it should be spent, I assume he knows better how to allocate funds in his searches than I do. JMO, and to me Tim is a saint and shouldn't be second guessed/

Island, you took the words right out of my mouth......

I'm somewhat behind here, and I can't speak for Willen, but I don't think the donations were the crux of her point. I tried to ask about this earlier and nobody replied to me, that I ever saw.  I think her last sentence is really secondary to the main point, which IMO is about the back and forth here.  I asked respectfully - w/out any negative thoughts towards Tim or TES - is this common? Does TES generally search a bit, get out, go back, leave, etc...  Is this standard for them? I'm trying to understand this, because I'm not that familiar with how they work. I would love to have an explanation of this from people who do know TES well.  To an outsider, it DOES seem frustrating- why the back and forth? Is it because of funding? Is it because of time constraints? Can it really be because of the family? (In this case, we've already established that Cindy doesn't want Caylee found- so I don't see how that is the problem here. Tim has been searching anyway).

Some of us are just getting whiplash. Doesn't mean we are showing any disrespect towards Tim or TES, and I would personally like to say that those who feel this way about anybody with questions, should maybe try to distance themselves for a second and perhaps try to explain it so others can understand it better.   That way we're all on the same page here.

I would think that some logic would take over here but i will try an analogy for moo
 If i called you up and said i lost my glasses come find them. And you got here never being here before not knowing me anything... Keep in mind i could have been anywhere in the last 2 days, store. mall, fishing etc, Im wondering with lil info and NO cooperation how long would you look before you needed to step bk and get some more info or wonder if you could even find them at all considering the situation. If i was fishin Im guessing it would be very hard to find them in the ocean. That is just a very strange ex. as my mind works like this. I dont think in all this i would EVER question ANYONE taking time and such to help people and ask why are you stopping. So many things not know i think there is plenty some common sense would nix from the start. Sorry if this dpoesnt make sense but im hoping some will know where im coming from

Never Give Up!

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: November 10, 2008, 07:39:10 AM »

Amen Mum!

Never Give Up!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: November 10, 2008, 07:51:24 AM »

MORNING MONKEY'S!!

i WAS GONE ALL day yesterday when is Tim pulling out??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1229 on: November 10, 2008, 08:04:03 AM »

Good Morning fellow Monkeys, I am tuned into Murt's show, I'm logged in but I haven't been able to connect to the chat. Doesn't really matter anyway. I'm there to watch LP and pray something comes of this.

We got our first snow this morning, my cats are wrapped around me for warmth.

O/T Ckrdpast I tried to get you in Murt's the other day, so you know the Sawkas' over in Grosse Ile!? Yes, Craig is a Dentist. His Mother is my Ex's Aunt and I had been over to their house many years ago. Beautiful area! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: November 10, 2008, 08:04:12 AM »

ON Good Morning America today Cindy just gave a good reason for the "gag" order to be in place. That family is absolutely being the ones who are misguiding everyone. She was gripping about "why no Amber Alert" was every put out. Well could it be Casey waited so long to let anyone know she had "misplaced" her daughter? What good is an Amber Alert when it has been a month? Also on mentioning talking to her son last night and he just couldn't understand that the motto for the police is to protect and serve and they aren't doing that...what a load of "you know what". Maybe when people lie it makes that job harder but I think they are doing the best they can to bring the truth out since no one else will in the family.
Please Judge......gag that woman!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: November 10, 2008, 08:09:20 AM »

Cindy is clueless... she really is.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1232 on: November 10, 2008, 08:10:28 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: November 10, 2008, 08:11:02 AM »

I would think that some logic would take over here but i will try an analogy for moo
 If i called you up and said i lost my glasses come find them. And you got here never being here before not knowing me anything... Keep in mind i could have been anywhere in the last 2 days, store. mall, fishing etc, Im wondering with lil info and NO cooperation how long would you look before you needed to step bk and get some more info or wonder if you could even find them at all considering the situation. If i was fishin Im guessing it would be very hard to find them in the ocean. That is just a very strange ex. as my mind works like this. I dont think in all this i would EVER question ANYONE taking time and such to help people and ask why are you stopping. So many things not know i think there is plenty some common sense would nix from the start. Sorry if this dpoesnt make sense but im hoping some will know where im coming from

Thanks for that 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: November 10, 2008, 08:11:57 AM »

Good Morning fellow Monkeys, I am tuned into Murt's show, I'm logged in but I haven't been able to connect to the chat. Doesn't really matter anyway. I'm there to watch LP and pray something comes of this.

O/T Ckrdpast I tried to get you in Murt's the other day, so you know the Sawkas' over in Grosse Ile!? Yes, Craig is a Dentist. His Mother is my Ex's Aunt and I had been over to their house many years ago. Beautiful area! 

You got the link? I stayed logged in last night, but was kicked off this morning...I dont want to chat either....just being nosy....TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: November 10, 2008, 08:14:17 AM »

Never mind,,, I got in, no chat though,,,who is that riding with Murt?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: November 10, 2008, 08:16:31 AM »

Is Murt late?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: November 10, 2008, 08:17:27 AM »

can someone give me the site for murt????  Thanks!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1238 on: November 10, 2008, 08:17:56 AM »

Hi BooMonkey..I want to thank you for welcoming me to the site along with Sam, Another Monkey ,and LizzyF.

I live in the Catskills and we had a major storm 2 weeks ago...Very early this year for us...Stay warm and I also pray that some resolution happens soon.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: November 10, 2008, 08:18:28 AM »

can someone give me the site for murt????  Thanks!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.