April 26, 2024, 10:52:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303263 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1240 on: November 10, 2008, 08:18:43 AM »

Good Morning fellow Monkeys, I am tuned into Murt's show, I'm logged in but I haven't been able to connect to the chat. Doesn't really matter anyway. I'm there to watch LP and pray something comes of this.

We got our first snow this morning, my cats are wrapped around me for warmth.

O/T Ckrdpast I tried to get you in Murt's the other day, so you know the Sawkas' over in Grosse Ile!? Yes, Craig is a Dentist. His Mother is my Ex's Aunt and I had been over to their house many years ago. Beautiful area! 

You got the link? I stayed logged in last night, but was kicked off this morning...I dont want to chat either....just being nosy....TYIA

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1241 on: November 10, 2008, 08:21:14 AM »

Good Morning fellow Monkeys, I am tuned into Murt's show, I'm logged in but I haven't been able to connect to the chat. Doesn't really matter anyway. I'm there to watch LP and pray something comes of this.

O/T Ckrdpast I tried to get you in Murt's the other day, so you know the Sawkas' over in Grosse Ile!? Yes, Craig is a Dentist. His Mother is my Ex's Aunt and I had been over to their house many years ago. Beautiful area! 
Hi BooMonkey..I want to thank you for welcoming me to the site along with Sam, Another Monkey ,and LizzyF.

I live in the Catskills and we had a major storm 2 weeks ago...Very early this year for us...Stay warm and I also pray that some resolution happens soon.

Hi Scarleet, I have to ask... What is your Monkey dressed as? I keep thinking pickle or sandwich!! I can't tell! LOL 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: November 10, 2008, 08:21:15 AM »

You got the link? I stayed logged in last night, but was kicked off this morning...I dont want to chat either....just being nosy....TYIA

Who is the lady with Murt?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: November 10, 2008, 08:21:38 AM »

I mean no disrespect to Tim Miller but the man needs to make up his mind. This is like th e 5th time he's called off this search. They are so close to finding her. If his team doesnt' do it then I really hope that Leanord Padilla continues too. It is just fustraiting b/c people have donated money to help fund Caylee's search.

Jumping ahead pages which I NEVER EVER do!

Casey or one of her family know exactly where Caylee is!  TES is searching for a needle in a haystack!

Tim is frustrated and rightly so...Valuable resources are being spent that could be spent on many other missing sons and daughters! There are Mothers here at SM, Carolyn and Gloria that have been on life's worst roller coaster ride in search of their loved ones.

Please go and visit Clinton's thread and see what his Mother has endured for over 2 years.

It appears TES' resources are spread pretty thin. There was one TES co-ordinator in Princeton, LA this weekend to search for Clinton. Tim has to make choices and is going to NC to search for 4 more of the missing.

I want Caylee found as much as any here and even though I hardly ever post in this thread I have followed Caylee's disappearance since the very first post here at SM...

What I have found frustrating since the very beginning is that Tim is looking for Caylee and some-one who is supposed to love her knows exactly where she is!

JMHO...But Your post is just plain selfish!....Rant Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morning Mum

I know our justice system is based  on innoent until proven otherwise -- and I wouldn't want to change it. but...

if there is evidence of a decomposing human in your trunk -- and your child is missing -- and you neglected to report it...and you've lied about the last time and place you saw her...

a little shot of truth serum would go a long way.

we protect kc's right's to such a degree, that we ignore the rights of an innocent baby 

jmo

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: November 10, 2008, 08:23:05 AM »

Never mind,,, I got in, no chat though,,,who is that riding with Murt?

Thank goodness. The site is so much easier on the eyes that way.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1245 on: November 10, 2008, 08:23:12 AM »

Who is the lady with Murt?

I believe someone said that is Dakota's Mom, the one KC made a beaded necklace for!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: November 10, 2008, 08:23:28 AM »

wow..all the media is there at Blanchard..i cant log into chat either..but all i wanna do is watch anyways..i dont wanna talk to people...

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: November 10, 2008, 08:26:02 AM »

Murt says the chat is probably going to be down for some time.. it's a technical problem he can't deal with right now.  He said to go to Scared Monkeys and WS for "chat" LOL 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: November 10, 2008, 08:26:39 AM »

Hi every Monkey!!!!
I had to work all weekend and did not get to hear anything... All I know is that Caylee has not yet been found, which makes me sick.....what else did I miss???
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: November 10, 2008, 08:27:52 AM »

Did you hear him call us Sacred Monkeys yesterday? Someone corrected him and said that we are Scared Monkeys and he said we will always be SACRED Monkeys to him....that was too sweet....
OMG...he is having camera problems!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1250 on: November 10, 2008, 08:30:01 AM »

Still No Sign of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony in Spite of Massive Search Effort
Monday, November 10, 2008

More of the same...not going to post the whole article. Go here to read>
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449157,00.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: November 10, 2008, 08:30:28 AM »

Good Morning everyone!

I can't get the chat to work either.  Murt is working on getting it fixed.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: November 10, 2008, 08:33:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's
Little O/T myself. I just wanted to add I am a bad Monkey Sad
I was suppose to do my prayer at 4 a.m. I didn't forget BUT I was very disappointed and upset that I fell asleep. So if I may I would like to do my prayer now...

I prayer Caylee is found, I prayer this precious angel is put to rest where she should be, the proper way. I pray for safety of the searchers as well.  AMEN!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: November 10, 2008, 08:34:25 AM »

I wonder if anyone has asked Dakotas g-ma whether or not the cross found looks like the one Casey made for Dakota?

"God dont like ugly"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1254 on: November 10, 2008, 08:34:42 AM »

I came up with a date of Aug 29 when I was looking for a story about Dakota, but all the pages are expired!

I have all the notes on Dakota from the beginning with her starting a prayer vigil at her local church....I have the names address and phone numbers of all involved...it led to the fund raiser at the motor speedway park....got all that info too...I'm sure LE has it all...but if Not, I'll be glad to send it to them....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1255 on: November 10, 2008, 08:34:48 AM »

I see LP there with his big hat! Have the divers started searching yet?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: November 10, 2008, 08:34:52 AM »

Morning Monkeys,
I am one of three live chatters in Murts site.  Here is what we as chatters have figured out to help you.  (None of is staff for Murt, so we are just trying to help you all out.)  They are saying that WS chat is open for discussion and I heard Murt mumble something about that on the mic.
I was able to get in from this link:  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live  for the video and for the chat, using mIRC.
Hope that helps someone. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1257 on: November 10, 2008, 08:36:35 AM »

Now I'm on a mission to find.....LEE!  Actually I'm going to drive by a few houses to see if I can find a small truck like the one that was at the Anthony's with KC.  Can someone tell me the description of the truck - if it was ever known?

I'm on board with Ya KC....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: November 10, 2008, 08:37:05 AM »

Cindy on GMA here right now....she looks awful...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: November 10, 2008, 08:37:33 AM »

Morning all again,
Finally figured out how to get my handle on the board.
Signed up almost 2 months ago....
How's everyone doing this morning?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.