April 26, 2024, 10:12:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303260 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: November 10, 2008, 09:02:54 AM »

who are these folks??? 

Just glad they aren't wearing belly shirts myself!
at Tater..dont tell anyone we are bein' ugly....shhh

Hey! You guys behave! They are just Grandma's out helping with the search. I think it's so cute, them talking to the camera, they haven't a clue as to what they are doing! The one is Dakota's Grandma, hopefully she will be able to identify the beads to match the one given to Dakota to the one that was on the tree. Murt took a picture of the picture. But it would help if someone here could come up with a pic of Dakota's since it broke and she no longer has it.

Now Boo,don't get your big girl panties in a twist.Dakota's Grandma wasn't one of them on camera when this started,lol..I certainly wasn't being ugly at all,no way,no how!!Just glad they are appropriatly dressed is all..I'd rather see them as opposed to Casey's generation on camera anyday...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: November 10, 2008, 09:04:01 AM »

Does any know where a picture is of the bracelet that Casey made for the little girl Dakota? They believe Casey used the same beads for the cross.

On Murts now the grandmother(I Think) of Dakota, they are waiting to see pics of the cross from the tree to compare to the bracelet. They believe the beads are the same. The female bounty hunter helped Casey make these when she was there. The bracelet was destroyed in a fight that Dakota had at school with Casey haters!

You know...  I've seen and heard a lot of sad and disturbing things since the start of this case, but  man.  It's bad enough you've got grown-ups acting like kids.. but now look at what these KIDS are learning from them, and doing to each other! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1282 on: November 10, 2008, 09:04:35 AM »

Do we have a recap of LPs theory? I can fill in some of it, but not all the details. He obviously got a timeline and figured it out.

This is what I remember:

The day Casey backed into the garage, Caylee had been dead 2 days. She was in the trunk in a bag. The bag tore as Casey got her out of the trunk and there was evidence of 2 day decomposition left in the trunk as a result. Casey took Caylee to the pool and dumped her in. The body sank to the bottom and whatever Casey saw caused her to change her mind about leaving her there. She tried to get into the shed to get something to help her get Caylee out but it was locked. She borrowed the shovel from the neighbor and returned to the pool. Whether the shovel was helpful or not, Casey got Caylee from the pool (she put the ladder back on the pool) and put her in a closed container or bag and placed her back in the trunk. (Maybe she laid her on the ground away from the pool to do this?) She returned the shovel.

What had been deposited in the trunk from the torn bag began to stink. That's why the evidence shows 2 day decomposition.

OK, here I get fuzzy. LP said Caylee was in the trunk for 10 days before Casey went to BP and threw her in the water. LP cites a 4-5 hour period where her phone was turned off. He thinks this is the period when Casey disposed of the body. She abandoned the car. On one her visits to the house, she picked up jewelry craft material and later made a beaded cross. She took the jeep back to the park and hung it from a tree near where Caylee had been dumped.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: November 10, 2008, 09:05:01 AM »

Hi every Monkey!!!!
I had to work all weekend and did not get to hear anything... All I know is that Caylee has not yet been found, which makes me sick.....what else did I miss???
Hi Doc.  Tim is pulling up stakes today but there will be some searching while that is being done.
Tim will be going on to N Caroline to search for 4 missing there.
LP and F. B. I., I believe, are conductring a search at Blanchard Park this morning and divers will be in the water @ 8. a. m. - not sure if they're in the water yet.
K. C. Jackie is arriving in Orlando at 1:00 p.m today and meeting up with MYtime, who along with her husband searched with TES on Saturday.
Cindy has been on tely this a.m. spewing the same old garbage...no amber alert etc.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: November 10, 2008, 09:05:01 AM »

ON Good Morning America today Cindy just gave a good reason for the "gag" order to be in place. That family is absolutely being the ones who are misguiding everyone. She was gripping about "why no Amber Alert" was every put out. Well could it be Casey waited so long to let anyone know she had "misplaced" her daughter? What good is an Amber Alert when it has been a month? Also on mentioning talking to her son last night and he just couldn't understand that the motto for the police is to protect and serve and they aren't doing that...what a load of "you know what". Maybe when people lie it makes that job harder but I think they are doing the best they can to bring the truth out since no one else will in the family.
Please Judge......gag that woman!

Cindy is one sick chick.  Call it borderline personality disorder.  No treatment or cure known.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: November 10, 2008, 09:05:11 AM »

O/T

Drew Peterson is on Dr. Phil right now...east coast

Has Phil said: "You need to admit what you did was wrong... and apologize!" ? 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: November 10, 2008, 09:05:16 AM »

Yall wouldnt wanna see me in a belly shirt either...LOL..especially since this case started and I have done basically nothing but sit on my a$$ at this computer...LOL

Me too! I am however getting ready to do a few floor exercises while watching and listening this morning.I'm fat and I blame Casey!!!!!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: November 10, 2008, 09:05:40 AM »

O/T

Drew Peterson is on Dr. Phil right now...east coast

Has Phil said: "You need to admit what you did was wrong... and apologize!" ? 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1288 on: November 10, 2008, 09:05:50 AM »

who are these folks??? 

Just glad they aren't wearing belly shirts myself!
at Tater..dont tell anyone we are bein' ugly....shhh

Hey! You guys behave! They are just Grandma's out helping with the search. I think it's so cute, them talking to the camera, they haven't a clue as to what they are doing! The one is Dakota's Grandma, hopefully she will be able to identify the beads to match the one given to Dakota to the one that was on the tree. Murt took a picture of the picture. But it would help if someone here could come up with a pic of Dakota's since it broke and she no longer has it.

Now Boo,don't get your big girl panties in a twist.Dakota's Grandma wasn't one of them on camera when this started,lol..I certainly wasn't being ugly at all,no way,no how!!Just glad they are appropriatly dressed is all..I'd rather see them as opposed to Casey's generation on camera anyday...

Or Cindy mugging for the camera! I've seen enough of her face to last a life time.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: November 10, 2008, 09:06:27 AM »

Does any know where a picture is of the bracelet that Casey made for the little girl Dakota? They believe Casey used the same beads for the cross.

On Murts now the grandmother(I Think) of Dakota, they are waiting to see pics of the cross from the tree to compare to the bracelet. They believe the beads are the same. The female bounty hunter helped Casey make these when she was there. The bracelet was destroyed in a fight that Dakota had at school with Casey haters!

You know...  I've seen and heard a lot of sad and disturbing things since the start of this case, but  man.  It's bad enough you've got grown-ups acting like kids.. but now look at what these KIDS are learning from them, and doing to each other! 

It is rather sad.  Kids can be so cruel to other kids.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: November 10, 2008, 09:06:47 AM »

Dakotas grandma is precious....Too funny....

"God dont like ugly"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: November 10, 2008, 09:07:37 AM »

I'm not sure if a picture of that bracelet has ever been shown.

Good morning Monkeys!

Nut - I love your new avatar !
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1292 on: November 10, 2008, 09:07:43 AM »

Yall wouldnt wanna see me in a belly shirt either...LOL..especially since this case started and I have done basically nothing but sit on my a$$ at this computer...LOL

Me too! I am however getting ready to do a few floor exercises while watching and listening this morning.I'm fat and I blame Casey!!!!!!

Let's see if we can get our weight problems added to her charges. She is killing people across the United States. Ahhh what happened to the good ol days back in Salem? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: November 10, 2008, 09:07:47 AM »

I heard someone say that LE is none to happy about this going down  this morning.Anyone have a reason as to why?

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1294 on: November 10, 2008, 09:08:19 AM »

Good Lord, canwe please stop with the dinging!!!!!!

Yes, he does need to learn to shut the door.  The constant pinging reminds me so much of Casey's cell phone pinging all over town.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: November 10, 2008, 09:08:19 AM »

The divers are not in the water yet.  They are waiting on permission.  Dakotas mom says that the LE is not happy that they are there and they can't ge tin the water until it's cleared.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: November 10, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »

I know! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: November 10, 2008, 09:09:25 AM »

Yeah..I eat almost every meal sitting here reading...NOT GOOD!!!

Not to mention, I will start off whith some Halloween candy in a bucket, then look down 25 pages later, and poof..its gone!!! There is a monster stealing that candy!! I swear it!!!

"God dont like ugly"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: November 10, 2008, 09:09:36 AM »

I'm in the same room with my treadmill...hop on!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: November 10, 2008, 09:10:27 AM »

pardon the double post.. the board wouldn't let me post the first time... or so i thought.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.