April 26, 2024, 09:54:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303259 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1340 on: November 10, 2008, 09:30:34 AM »

Something bugging me here.If this is a park where children play,why in the world would they allow gators to be in the water so close by?Children like skipping stones and things.It's just hard to imagine that gators would be in this water so close by where children play.I guess I'm just used to this kind of ignorance is all.I would think they would stay on top of the water content is all...

Murt just said there has been given no permission to do this search as of yet!

Gators are notorious for disobeying the rules! Plus I hear they have bad eyesight and can't really read the signs that are posted for them under the water!    Sorry, couldn't resist!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: November 10, 2008, 09:30:57 AM »

Isn't TES still searching this morning?  Anyone?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: November 10, 2008, 09:31:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Looks like Parks and Recreation said no to the dive.  Gotta love beauracracies!

Lisa

Just what the heck where LP and LE chatting about yesterday? And why didn't get they get P&R in on it last night while they were at it?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: November 10, 2008, 09:33:36 AM »

Something bugging me here.If this is a park where children play,why in the world would they allow gators to be in the water so close by?Children like skipping stones and things.It's just hard to imagine that gators would be in this water so close by where children play.I guess I'm just used to this kind of ignorance is all.I would think they would stay on top of the water content is all...

Murt just said there has been given no permission to do this search as of yet!

Gators are notorious for disobeying the rules! Plus I hear they have bad eyesight and can't really read the signs that are posted for them under the water!    Sorry, couldn't resist!!

Silly Willy!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: November 10, 2008, 09:34:09 AM »

If anyone has an addy for Muffy, I need to give her a message

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: November 10, 2008, 09:39:22 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

Padilla's Team Searches Area Where Cross Was Found
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 9:13 am EST November 10, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Two major searches for Caylee Anthony's remains began Monday morning at 8:00am. Texas based Equusearch scoured parts of Orange County for the third day with the help of volunteers.

Equusearch said they have received no help or cooperation from Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee, or her family.

George Anthony showed up at the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center Saturday afternoon. He said he holds no ill will toward EquuSearch and its theory that Caylee is dead. The grandfather is holding out hope that Caylee would be found alive. He also said his wife, Cindy, was not taking the search too well. She was not at the Kid Finders location.

Meanwhile, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla hired a four-person dive team to search part of the Little Econ River in Blanchard Park. He said the FBI is involved in the search as well. Padilla and his team focused on the river where a cross was found nearby.

"We feel confident enough, we have to, and we have to check it out" he said.

The cross was found hanging on a tree very close to the Econ River, which was the site of a major search effort to find Caylee's body.

"You can't let something like this go because is sounds strange," said Padilla.

A team member from Equusearch snapped a picture back in August of the cross hanging from a tree. The cross is made from the same type of arts and crafts materials found in Casey's bedroom.

Padilla said he is focusing his attention on the photograph.

"We looked at the tree where the cross was hanging and it's not more than 70 yards away from the water's edge," he said.

Searchers walked through dense brush, fields, even water. But aside from clothing and some apparent animal bones they found nothing to indicate they child's remains were there.

"If you really want to delve into the mind of Casey Anthony, delve deep into some shrink's ugly book, because she's an ugly minded person," said Padilla.

EQUUASEARCH SET TO LEAVE ORLANDO

Equusearch said it has to leave Orlando after Monday's final search, which was smaller than the two others over the weekend.

The group touched on every part of Orange County where members thought little Caylee may have been buried. The search team looked for Caylee's body while crews broke down their command post.

The command post was near the corner of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive (see map), almost directly north of Orlando International Airport.

The founder of the EquuaSearch team Tim Miller, told Eyewitness News that the case has put his organization in debt, stating that they have spent over $75,000 on equipment and staff. Donors paid for all of the equipment, hotel rooms, travel expenses and said they want Miller to focus on families in other states who really want their help.

"We've put all of this money and effort in this and we're neglecting other families that want our help," said Miller.

All weekend Equusearch volunteers searched the wooded areas and rode on ATVs searching for little Caylee's body. They even used special equipment that allowed them to see below the surface.

However, Miller said that he started to believe Caylee's body may never turn up.

"There's a big part of me that says Caylee will never be heard from or seen again," he said.

The search over the weekend was supposed to be the largest effort in Equusearch's history expecting 5,000 volunteers, but 1,500 showed up Saturday and 800 on Sunday.

CASEY'S EX-FIANCEE'S FATHER ATTENDS SEARCH

The father of Casey Anthony's ex-fiancée showed up at Sunday's search, but did not participate. Richard Grund once thought Caylee Anthony was his granddaughter because his son Jesse almost married Casey.

"I'm an old New York Italian. When I make you part of my family, you stay part of my family, so Caylee's still part of my family," he said.

Grund claimed that Cindy Anthony led investigators to believe the Grunds had a hand in Caylee's disappearance, but they have since been cleared.

"I wanted to participate in the search, but considering the accusations made against my son and me by Cindy, I figured it wouldn't be the best thing to be in the area when she's found," Grund said.

Casey's former best friend Amy Huizinga also showed up in support of Grund. They all said they shared the hope that Caylee Anthony will soon come home for a proper burial.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1346 on: November 10, 2008, 09:43:42 AM »

That is just weird looking. It looks like it was made out of that craft foam stuff.. 

If the cross in question is that blue thing, wtf is LP talking about?

I am so frustrated with LP. Why did he wait until Tim announced the search was called off to break this "bombshell?" That cross was found months ago and LP is portraying it as if it was found yesterday.  ALso, since when is JCP a craft store?

I don't know, my hinky meter is in overload today. I just want Caylee found but believe in heart it won't happen now or ever. Sad

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: November 10, 2008, 09:43:58 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Gag Order May Be Issued In Casey Case; Divers To Search For Caylee
Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 7:50 am EST November 10, 2008
UPDATED: 9:00 am EST November 10, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge could rule as early as Monday on a sweeping gag order in the case against Casey Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The order would restrict attorneys, witnesses, law enforcement and the Anthony family from commenting publicly about the case, which has made worldwide headlines. The purpose of the order would be to protect potential jurors from being influenced by pretrial publicity, Local 6 News reported.

Meanwhile, Equusearch leader Tim Miller and his team are leaving Orlando after spending the weekend searching for Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July.

Miller said last week that he expected about 4,000 volunteers, but only 1,000 to 1,500 people participated in the search, which covered 25 miles of land and wooded areas near Orlando International Airport.

"The turnout wasn't as big as I anticipated. I think that people are just accepting the fact, probably, that Caylee's not going to come back," Miller said.

The search thus far has cost nearly $100,000.

Miller said his search team is headed to North Carolina to search for four newly missing people.

Divers Search River For Caylee

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who assisted Miller in the weekend search, said he is taking a dive team to Blanchard Park on Monday to search the Little Econ River for Caylee.

Padilla said he received a tip from a friend of Anthony's, leading to the new search. Padilla said the friend showed him a picture of a cross that she had taken at Blanchard Park and it matched some arts and crafts that were in Anthony's room.

"She could have easily gone to the park, taken the body out, ruptured the bag when she pulled the body out of the trunk -- which left fluids in the trunk -- gotten it all over herself, taken it to the edge of the water and dumped it in there," Padilla said.

Padilla said that theory would explain a stain on one of Anthony's shirts that her mother, Cindy Anthony, cleaned before it was turned over to investigators.

Divers were awaiting the OK from Orange County authorities before searching the river, Local 6 News reported.

(snipped)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: November 10, 2008, 09:44:26 AM »

If anyone has an addy for Muffy, I need to give her a message

Check your messages, nikki.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: November 10, 2008, 09:45:18 AM »

Muffy..nanner

"God dont like ugly"
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: November 10, 2008, 09:46:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Looks like Parks and Recreation said no to the dive.  Gotta love beauracracies!

Lisa

NO to the dive???? Don't them dumba$$e$ know what they are trying to look for??  The Park n Recreation need to get eaten by a gator  

Just what the heck where LP and LE chatting about yesterday? And why didn't get they get P&R in on it last night while they were at it?? 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1351 on: November 10, 2008, 09:46:11 AM »

Just talked to LP....they have NOT been denied permission to dive....just waiting for the ok from Sheriff's dept.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: November 10, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »

Thanks Klaas, and good morning!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1353 on: November 10, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »

I didn't bother to watch Cindy's GMA interview this am.  Seems she wants to spread the same lies as much as possible before the gag order.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1354 on: November 10, 2008, 09:47:32 AM »

Just talked to LP....they have NOT been denied permission to dive....just waiting for the ok from Sheriff's dept.....Des

Dakota's Grandmother mentioned that a KidFinders van just drove by.  George must be feeling pretty nervous!

LIsa
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: November 10, 2008, 09:47:37 AM »

TY DES!

"God dont like ugly"
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1356 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:37 AM »

Yesterday on Murts livestream LP said they were all set for the dive today. It was cleared with LE aka Sheriffs dept.  I don't know, I am not happy with anything today Sad

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: November 10, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/10/caylee_search_ending.html#

Caylee Search Could End Today
Monday, November 10, 2008 8:38:05 AM

ORLANDO -- The search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony continues at 8 a.m. Monday, but it may not last for long.

Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer recovery group leading the search, plans to call off the massive search effort after Monday.

The group renewed the search for Caylee over the weekend after abandoning earlier search efforts because of flooding from Tropical Storm Fay, but officials with the group said the effort has taken up too much of their focus and too much money. See previous story.

If you want to volunteer in the search Monday, you are asked to meet at the command center with their completed volunteer forms before 8 a.m. Monday morning. The command center is located at the corner of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive behind the Hertz Car Rental.

You must be 18 or older to participate. No children or dogs are allowed. Volunteers are asked to wear long pants and walking shoes or boots.

From Orlando, EquuSearch plans to go to North Carolina to try and help four families looking for missing loved ones. After that, officials said they hope to bring the group back to Florida to find Caylee.

"I don't believe Caylee's body will ever be found, but I've been wrong before, and the only way Caylee's body will ever be found is to continue the search," said Tim Miller, spokesman for Texas EquuSearch.

Organizers said about 1,300 volunteers showed up Saturday to aid in the search, and about 800 people helped Sunday.

Those numbers were well below the 4,000 people organizers had expected.

Bounty Hunter Conducts Separate Search

As EquuSearch continues looking for Caylee near the airport, California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is conducting a separate search at Little Econ River.

Padilla has hired his own dive team to search the river for the body of the missing toddler

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: November 10, 2008, 09:50:05 AM »

Dakota's Grandmother mentioned that a KidFinders van just drove by.  George must be feeling pretty nervous!

LIsa

(Thanks for the news, Des! That is promising!!)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: November 10, 2008, 09:50:08 AM »

Thank you Des!  You are indispensable!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.