April 19, 2024, 10:48:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 302933 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1820 on: November 10, 2008, 01:09:53 PM »

there is a lot of emotions right now with everyone and i believe people just do things not thinking about it sometimes.  everyone isn't perfect.

I agree, everyone's emotions are running high. It's just that it's Murt's show, he knows the rules, he's aware that everything he is saying is being broadcast, he knows when to turn the sound off, etc. I would be mortified if my Mother went on air to over 3000 viewers and told horrible stuff about me and compared me to KC. I'm sure the grandmother is a very caring person to take care of most of her grandchildren, it's just that when you are dealing with the public you must watch your mouth!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: November 10, 2008, 01:10:10 PM »

Murt can even tell what Dakota's grandmother said.  Yes is is emotional but give the woman a break.  She didn't say anything horrible.

I agree!

I do too! This woman was narrating what she was seeing for us--So what she said she went on Rowanda!! Not a big deal IMO---She's an open person,she's not trying to make herself look better to everyone--what you see is what you get!

Not quite sure how the conversation with Murt went but now the grandma probably thinks she did something wrong and she didn't

She turned the situation into a fiascal about herself, her daughter, her grandchildren, plus, she was ready to hop aboard a limo and be live on tv again.  IMO, all of that was totally inappropriate for what was occuring at the time...looking for little Caylee's body.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: November 10, 2008, 01:10:31 PM »

Posting again

Have remains been found or not??

Sunny...there was a report that something was found under some trash bags that smelt bad. A statement that it is surprising how many others are found when TES is searching for some-one. This from a TES person and Tim was supposed to be there...I have not seen anything further.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: November 10, 2008, 01:10:38 PM »

RaudyTwo,

Nice of you to join us.

Welcome.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: November 10, 2008, 01:10:39 PM »

Hey that gut Murt just panned on was DANTE wonder why he was there???
didnt LP say that he was here partly because of a tip from one of Casey's friends?
Whats the scoop with what TES found? Are they at this search or were they somewhere else? I didnt quite get what TES found?
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1825 on: November 10, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »

Leave that lady alone, my first and only post.  She did not do anything terrible.  Your comments are vicious.

And to call Murt and tattle on her is beyond me! 

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1826 on: November 10, 2008, 01:11:05 PM »

there is a lot of emotions right now with everyone and i believe people just do things not thinking about it sometimes.  everyone isn't perfect.

I agree, everyone's emotions are running high. It's just that it's Murt's show, he knows the rules, he's aware that everything he is saying is being broadcast, he knows when to turn the sound off, etc. I would be mortified if my Mother went on air to over 3000 viewers and told horrible stuff about me and compared me to KC. I'm sure the grandmother is a very caring person to take care of most of her grandchildren, it's just that when you are dealing with the public you must watch your mouth!! 

So then Murt did it!!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1827 on: November 10, 2008, 01:11:12 PM »

Hey Des, Can you send LP a picture of the bracelet of Dakota's via cell phone?

I'm sure he already has it...plus I couldn't do it anyway....I stoopid...LOL...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: November 10, 2008, 01:11:20 PM »

FWIW, I dont think Lois did anything HORRIBLE..But, I do think, due to inexperience, she divulged too much personal info..that could in turn damage Dakota even more than she already is, bless her heart...

All she needed to do , was give a play by play of what she was seeing..we didnt need to know about the Rolanda show, about her daughter having six kids that she cant take care of, etc etc...

No one is trying to throw Lois under the bus..but,there is a time and a place for these kinds of conversations..and it made this search for Caylee seem even more unprofessional than it may have already been...

Again, this is just my opinion..

Everyone has a right to their opinion.  I have seen many people post things regarding their personal life that I would never post, but it's their option to do so. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: November 10, 2008, 01:11:25 PM »

Posting again

Dunno, Ms. Sunny 
Don't think so.

http://www.ustream.tv/videoplayerpopup/channel/269075

camera by itself

thanks PA....I have murt on....I know nothing as been found there..but someone said remains were found by TES today??? ..BTW...did Murt explain what was happening when everyone started running? I assumed it was because a diver came up??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
raudytwo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1830 on: November 10, 2008, 01:11:29 PM »

thanks for the welcome,  why not drop the subject on gramdma people, talk about the search......I commend her for rasing her granddaughter, some kids don't ever get that chance and end up in foster homes.  Enough said...
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: November 10, 2008, 01:11:50 PM »

Murt can even tell what Dakota's grandmother said.  Yes is is emotional but give the woman a break.  She didn't say anything horrible.

I agree!

I do too! This woman was narrating what she was seeing for us--So what she said she went on Rowanda!! Not a big deal IMO---She's an open person,she's not trying to make herself look better to everyone--what you see is what you get!

Not quite sure how the conversation with Murt went but now the grandma probably thinks she did something wrong and she didn't

if anyone talks to Dakota's grandmother please thank her for feeding Murt lunch and thinking of others.  Murt needs to get both stories first before he gets upset with anyone on air. 

And let her know the GMA call was a prank!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: November 10, 2008, 01:12:48 PM »

Posting again

No, not that we know of, nothing confirmed.
in short, Tes group searching and found grocery bags covering hole, dreadful odor.  Mandy said that often when they are searching for "someone" another may turn up. 
Still waiting for more on that. Nothing found yet, that I know of with LP's search.

can, Thank You

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: November 10, 2008, 01:13:04 PM »

FWIW, I dont think Lois did anything HORRIBLE..But, I do think, due to inexperience, she divulged too much personal info..that could in turn damage Dakota even more than she already is, bless her heart...

All she needed to do , was give a play by play of what she was seeing..we didnt need to know about the Rolanda show, about her daughter having six kids that she cant take care of, etc etc...

No one is trying to throw Lois under the bus..but,there is a time and a place for these kinds of conversations..and it made this search for Caylee seem even more unprofessional than it may have already been...

I agree with Nikki....Lois did not do anything wrong, however, if left to continue chatting she might have caused herself and her family some embarassment.
Murt is trying to be taken seriously and I just think Lois got a little too chatty for the occassion...
She seemed like a very nice lady ....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1834 on: November 10, 2008, 01:13:41 PM »

Well said Nikki. I agree.

Hey, by putting herself out there she is open to comments. If you don't want people to know about you, don't do interviews and seek the spotlight. 

I remember you, Caylee.
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1835 on: November 10, 2008, 01:14:34 PM »

Leave that lady alone, my first and only post.  She did not do anything terrible.  Your comments are vicious.

And to call Murt and tattle on her is beyond me! 

there are a lot of people that tattles to murt to get attention.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: November 10, 2008, 01:15:12 PM »

raudy.....your first and only post ...you got that right....bye bye...oh yes....KMA

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1837 on: November 10, 2008, 01:15:42 PM »

I agree with Nikki....Lois did not do anything wrong, however, if left to continue chatting she might have caused herself and her family some embarassment.
Murt is trying to be taken seriously and I just think Lois got a little too chatty for the occassion...
She seemed like a very nice lady ....

I agree too but then Murt got on did a replay of Louis Life and added more about Dakota.  WTF??????   
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: November 10, 2008, 01:15:49 PM »

Well said Nikki. I agree.

Hey, by putting herself out there she is open to comments. If you don't want people to know about you, don't do interviews and seek the spotlight. 

Murt said more things about Dakota then her grandmother.  Where does Murt have the right  to say things?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: November 10, 2008, 01:15:52 PM »

EquuSearch ends hunt for Caylee Anthony today
Bianca Prieto and Amanda Welch | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:26 PM EST, November 10, 2008
Today's Updates

Two divers in the water at Blanchard Park
12:21 p.m. Leonard Padilla has two divers in the river at Jay Blanchard Park this afternoon to search for Caylee Marie.

One man is standing in the water, feeding a line to another diver using scuba gear. Visibility is low and that diver is only able to run his hands along the bottom, according to Rob Dick, who is helping Padilla.

Padilla said he has two other divers who could go in the water, but has opted to leave them out because he fears for their safety.

"What if an alligator sneaks across there, or something," Padilla said.

Dick refused to name one of the divers and gave only a first name and nickname of the second diver. It's unknown what, if any, training the divers have.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111008,0,4570496.story

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.