April 26, 2024, 03:52:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303274 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1840 on: November 10, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »

Hello Monkeys 

Will someone please help me find the "CODED" jailhouse convo b/t Casey & Lee
either transcibed or actual audio.  transcribed would be better.  tia

We were just discussing it the other day & I can't find it, thanks again 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: November 10, 2008, 01:16:17 PM »

Dear Sunny - you are welcome!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1842 on: November 10, 2008, 01:16:30 PM »

Hey that gut Murt just panned on was DANTE wonder why he was there???
didnt LP say that he was here partly because of a tip from one of Casey's friends?
Whats the scoop with what TES found? Are they at this search or were they somewhere else? I didnt quite get what TES found?

TES is somewhere else, bags of rotting food and a "hole made by trees," didn't say remains but hinted at it. Said at times they have been looking for one person and found someone else.

I remember you, Caylee.
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1843 on: November 10, 2008, 01:16:53 PM »

FWIW, I dont think Lois did anything HORRIBLE..But, I do think, due to inexperience, she divulged too much personal info..that could in turn damage Dakota even more than she already is, bless her heart...

All she needed to do , was give a play by play of what she was seeing..we didnt need to know about the Rolanda show, about her daughter having six kids that she cant take care of, etc etc...

No one is trying to throw Lois under the bus..but,there is a time and a place for these kinds of conversations..and it made this search for Caylee seem even more unprofessional than it may have already been...

Again, this is just my opinion..

I agree with Nikki....Lois did not do anything wrong, however, if left to continue chatting she might have caused herself and her family some embarassment.
Murt is trying to be taken seriously and I just think Lois got a little too chatty for the occassion...
She seemed like a very nice lady ....

I agree too but then Murt got on did a replay of Louis Life and added more about Dakota.  WTF??????   

agreed!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1844 on: November 10, 2008, 01:17:11 PM »

While I think that Murt's heart is in the right place, and I do understand that he is trying to help with the find of Caylee so that she receives propper burrial and JUSTICE, I personally see why it is that TES and others were nervous about having him around the site for broadcast.  He is not equipped to handle this magnatute of interested people, along with the many trolls, on top of that he has free streaming video that is unedited and has the potential for leaking important information that LE might not want out yet. 

This is beyond a circus at this point, as even a circus has rules set in place, this to me is a "Grab your willy and hold on for a wild ride...lets hope we hit some sort of traget".

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: November 10, 2008, 01:17:17 PM »

thanks for the welcome,  why not drop the subject on gramdma people, talk about the search......I commend her for rasing her granddaughter, some kids don't ever get that chance and end up in foster homes.  Enough said...
i dont think anyone here would begrudge her the fact that she is obviously a caring grandma (unlike someone we know). I think that it was more just concern over the little girl and some of the personal info she was saying. She seems to me like a caring person and wants justice for caylee as much as we all do, especially since her gdaughter is so emotionally affected by this case. I dont think jumping in with a first post to be defensive was necessary. These monkeys are caring, compassionate, selfless people who show their concern for missing and exploited children and adults, good people.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1846 on: November 10, 2008, 01:17:19 PM »

there is a lot of emotions right now with everyone and i believe people just do things not thinking about it sometimes.  everyone isn't perfect.

I agree, everyone's emotions are running high. It's just that it's Murt's show, he knows the rules, he's aware that everything he is saying is being broadcast, he knows when to turn the sound off, etc. I would be mortified if my Mother went on air to over 3000 viewers and told horrible stuff about me and compared me to KC. I'm sure the grandmother is a very caring person to take care of most of her grandchildren, it's just that when you are dealing with the public you must watch your mouth!! 

So then Murt did it!!!!

Yeah I know.... Murt has given out quite a bit of personal info, but that's a chance he's willing to take and doesn't have an impressionable child at home. I wouldn't want what her grandma said getting back to Dakota on the playground at school. Kids can be cruel.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1847 on: November 10, 2008, 01:17:48 PM »

alright alright let's all calm down.  i know i haven't been here as long as most of you but i think we all need to take a breather. it's an emotional time.. when lois said people were running to the river bank my heart was pounding and i got emotional just like she did. let's remember why we're here.... for little Caylee.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: November 10, 2008, 01:18:14 PM »

Hey that gut Murt just panned on was DANTE wonder why he was there???

That doesn't sound right, thought he wanted to distance himself from this whole thing?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1849 on: November 10, 2008, 01:18:51 PM »

FWIW, I dont think Lois did anything HORRIBLE..But, I do think, due to inexperience, she divulged too much personal info..that could in turn damage Dakota even more than she already is, bless her heart...

All she needed to do , was give a play by play of what she was seeing..we didnt need to know about the Rolanda show, about her daughter having six kids that she cant take care of, etc etc...

No one is trying to throw Lois under the bus..but,there is a time and a place for these kinds of conversations..and it made this search for Caylee seem even more unprofessional than it may have already been...

Again, this is just my opinion..

Well said Nikki. I agree.

Hey, by putting herself out there she is open to comments. If you don't want people to know about you, don't do interviews and seek the spotlight. 

Murt said more things about Dakota then her grandmother.  Where does Murt have the right  to say things?

I think Murt should have refrained from talking about her. But again, this woman is putting the girl in the spotlight. And in this case, it is a bad idea. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: November 10, 2008, 01:18:58 PM »

What happened to Murt's sound?  It was working and then it went dead.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: November 10, 2008, 01:19:46 PM »

Posting again

Have remains been found or not??

Sunny...there was a report that something was found under some trash bags that smelt bad. A statement that it is surprising how many others are found when TES is searching for some-one. This from a TES person and Tim was supposed to be there...I have not seen anything further.

thank you MUM, if they did find someone remains and it is not Caylee or Jennifer or Trenton...... I pray this person can be quickly identified...someone is missing  a loved one....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: November 10, 2008, 01:19:49 PM »

Leave that lady alone, my first and only post.  She did not do anything terrible.  Your comments are vicious.

raudy.....your first and only post ...you got that right....bye bye...oh yes....KMA

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: November 10, 2008, 01:20:01 PM »

Leave that lady alone, my first and only post.  She did not do anything terrible.  Your comments are vicious.

And to call Murt and tattle on her is beyond me! 

there are a lot of people that tattles to murt to get attention.

I don't know for sure that it was tattel.  I think many thought she did not
KNOW the mike was on, thus saying things she might not wish public.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1854 on: November 10, 2008, 01:20:23 PM »

Hello Monkeys 

Will someone please help me find the "CODED" jailhouse convo b/t Casey & Lee
either transcibed or actual audio.  transcribed would be better.  tia

We were just discussing it the other day & I can't find it, thanks again 

This website has all the transcripts listed by name.....

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_name_list.htm

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: November 10, 2008, 01:20:24 PM »

While I think that Murt's heart is in the right place, and I do understand that he is trying to help with the find of Caylee so that she receives propper burrial and JUSTICE, I personally see why it is that TES and others were nervous about having him around the site for broadcast.  He is not equipped to handle this magnatute of interested people, along with the many trolls, on top of that he has free streaming video that is unedited and has the potential for leaking important information that LE might not want out yet. 

This is beyond a circus at this point, as even a circus has rules set in place, this to me is a "Grab your willy and hold on for a wild ride...lets hope we hit some sort of traget".

Anything to do with TES Murt keeps to his chest until someone else says it first.  He doesn't want to be the first one to say things because he doesn't want to get booted out of there.  But when it comes to anyone else, he is open to say a lot of things that shouldn't be said on air.  JMO

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: November 10, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »

"God dont like ugly"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: November 10, 2008, 01:22:06 PM »

yes, I carved this piece in memory of Caylee. I call it,
 " The Babysitter".
She holds the infant in her arms, always watching the baby. The railroad tracks, surround them, as I believe this child is near the tracks, at the end of the airport.
The white horses, leading up to the heavens,  for tes, and Joseph Many White Horses, whose mother also put him in the trunk of her car.

OT
You mentioned your missing mother, earlier.  Is there some way we can help you with that?

And yes, you are very talented.  Again, welcome and thanks for dedicating your time to search for Caylee.
Thank you for the welcome, although, I have lurked quietly here since Caylee was first reported missing.  For the last year, I have online searched for our own Judith Osteen, by way of these crime sites. It is a great way to stay informed .  We have  walked many miles through our own swamps in north florida, searching for  what we did  and did not want to find. Searching for Caylee seems to be the right thing to do to us. Our  own story is also bizzarr, and I made it all known via big bend crime site. But I digress, this site is on Caylee, and I pray for us all to be able to find our loved ones.  thank you again for  the kind words.  We will search, because we can not forget.

Mioyshi...Would you mind starting a thread here in Missing Persons, please. Or if you would rather not, can you please post a link for us to read.

Bless you and Your Family.
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1858 on: November 10, 2008, 01:22:14 PM »

And to call Murt and tattle on her is beyond me! 

there are a lot of people that tattles to murt to get attention.

I don't know for sure that it was tattel.  I think many thought she did not
KNOW the mike was on, thus saying things she might not wish public.

She knew the mic was on.
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: November 10, 2008, 01:24:38 PM »

Posting again

Have remains been found or not??

Sunny...there was a report that something was found under some trash bags that smelt bad. A statement that it is surprising how many others are found when TES is searching for some-one. This from a TES person and Tim was supposed to be there...I have not seen anything further.

thank you MUM, if they did find someone remains and it is not Caylee or Jennifer or Trenton...... I pray this person can be quickly identified...someone is missing  a loved one....

Would the bodies still smell after all of this time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.