April 23, 2024, 09:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303112 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: November 09, 2008, 12:43:17 PM »

Janet--Right again.  Also, I seriously doubt that anyone spat in GA's face.  We've seen his reaction to someone just asking him a question he didn't like.  He probably meant it metaphorically.  If it actually happened it was outrageous and the person who did it should be charged with assault. But whatever the case, it is also an assault to push an old lady into the street and IMO George should have been prosecuted for that.  We know that actually happened,; it was televised. 

I don't like the Anthonys.  I think it is inappropriate for their attorney, Count Dracula, to be connected with this search in any way.  I don't like their attorney.  I don't like their son, and I certainly don't like their daughter. 

Now I'll go change my name to "The Ignored One."

Don't change your name.  Watch my posts, I talk to myself all the time !! 

I also have a hard time believing anyone actually spit on him, that's why I asked cubbeegirl earlier if it was just an expression.  She said-he said it like it happened, but he's a liar too, so ....

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: November 09, 2008, 12:45:11 PM »

murt will be broadcasting at the command center around 1pm florida time.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: November 09, 2008, 12:45:30 PM »

I prefer the name "Babybear".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: November 09, 2008, 12:45:50 PM »

Other than empathize with the incomprehensible pain that Cindy and George must be experiencing at the realization that they will never again embrace their precious grandaughter ... I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THIS COUPLE.
The evidence has been revealed ... Caylee Marie's decomposing body was inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.
Cindy and George are not deceived!  Cindy and George are not in indenial!  Justice for Caylee Marie is not their objective.
In an attempt to shield their daughter from the consequences of her actions ... Cindy and George are on a mission to obstruct and undermine the investigation ... obstruct and undermine search efforts.
Also ... Cindy and George are not actively following credible leads regarding a live Caylee.  If credible leads existed ... those leads would be followed up the Orlando LE.  Yet donations to this cause are being solicited.
If Cindy and George had not been abetting their daughter in her deception ... I would be embracing these grandparents with love and compassion.
Taking a tough love position and ... demanding that Casey reveal the truth encompassing the afternoon of June 16TH ... may be very difficult but ... doing right is often every difficult but ... it is right!
Janet

I agree with everything you say here, but I don't think GA should be spit on.  I could cheerfully spit on Casey, but not George.

I think spitting on anyone is disgusting. When I have that much disgust against someone I say I would not spit on them even if they were on fire and my spit could put it out. JMHO

Me too Sam...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: November 09, 2008, 12:47:09 PM »

It's very strange, though, about the actress Zenaida Gonzalez.. this LA Forensics show is on TruTV.  The episode this woman was on, aired 22 August 2007 (Season 2, Episode 9). 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1086523/plotsummary

Plot summary for
"LA Forensics" Mysterious Confession (2007)

A remarkable case thirty-five years in the making; three women are strangled to death, their bodies dumped with little or no evidence for investigators. The case goes cold until years later when an unlikely confession restarts the investigation. A ingenious sting-like operation is needed to nail the killer. Written by Anonymous

This actress is not listed by IMDB as being in any other movie, show, commerical, etc..  wonder why? I couldn't find any pictures of her online, either. 

I could be wrong, but I think one can sign themselves up for IMDB and upkeep just like myspace, etc.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: November 09, 2008, 12:47:30 PM »

Janet--Right again.  Also, I seriously doubt that anyone spat in GA's face.  We've seen his reaction to someone just asking him a question he didn't like.  He probably meant it metaphorically.  If it actually happened it was outrageous and the person who did it should be charged with assault. But whatever the case, it is also an assault to push an old lady into the street and IMO George should have been prosecuted for that.  We know that actually happened,; it was televised. 

I don't like the Anthonys.  I think it is inappropriate for their attorney, Count Dracula, to be connected with this search in any way.  I don't like their attorney.  I don't like their son, and I certainly don't like their daughter. 

I also have a hard time believing anyone actually spit on him, that's why I asked cubbeegirl earlier if it was just an expression.  She said-he said it like it happened, but he's a liar too, so ....

George is a liar, that I agree with. With emotions riding so high in this case, I have no doubt that he has been spit on...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: November 09, 2008, 12:48:49 PM »

I think spitting on anyone is disgusting. When I have that much disgust against someone I say I would not spit on them even if they were on fire and my spit could put it out. JMHO

You're right, it is disgusting.  That was my lame attempt at humor to say I could cheerfully spit on Casey.  I often think I'm funny when I'm not.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: November 09, 2008, 12:49:16 PM »

Here is a new article saying Casey may have somekind of disorder(type of autism) that I've never heard of. My own opinion is that Casey is just plain uncaring and mean but this author asks the question, Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?   

http://autism-types.suite101.com/article.cfm/would_aspergers_syndrome_explain_casey_anthony

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: November 09, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »

Murt's on!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: November 09, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »

Murt says he needs to be contacted by the owner of SM

"God dont like ugly"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: November 09, 2008, 12:54:12 PM »

Here is a new article saying Casey may have somekind of disorder(type of autism) that I've never heard of. My own opinion is that Casey is just plain uncaring and mean but this author asks the question, Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?   

http://autism-types.suite101.com/article.cfm/would_aspergers_syndrome_explain_casey_anthony

IMO, there is nothing wrong with Casey except being a spoiled brat!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #271 on: November 09, 2008, 12:55:05 PM »

Murt just go on line and I tried posting and says I can't.  I know  people are accidently getting banned, but who do I contact to fix this?  HELP!  Please!?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: November 09, 2008, 12:55:46 PM »

Tamikosmom, Brandi, HeithnJulie, mammy, oldfart, PookyBear, mytime, anothermonkey, nikkibnurse, Bud's Girl, no rose colored glasses, Mary, Red, SS, kcrn, katntx, West Coast Monkey, oldhippychik, Wyks, oopscb, akmom, mgoblue, Monken, dancmom, ilovegoodies, Brandy777, heathers, grumpychick, angoramonkey, 2NJSons_Mom, 3bsmom, Walter819, SunnyinTX, can, pink angel, Sam, BooMonkey, doselady51, Dihannah1, N2WISHN, trimmonthelake, suec, michelete2, WA Lurker, cubbeegirl, 3babiesmommy, P00PKINZ, pharlap, cp405, KCJackie, Nut44x4, Karmalady, tabandmike, chocolatetyh34, JustMeT, Mags, MuffyBee, lula and 57 Guests are viewing this topic.

Red ... I see ya lurking.  Klaas shared that you were not well.  Are you feeling better.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: November 09, 2008, 12:55:59 PM »

Murt says he needs to be contacted by the owner of SM

Nikki,  I heard that too,  what is going on with SM and WS that he's talking about?

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: November 09, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »

Just a heads up and addition to Dana's show tonight ... Tim Miller will be on.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: November 09, 2008, 12:57:46 PM »

Great!  Thanks for the update, Red.

Hope you are feeling better.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: November 09, 2008, 12:58:00 PM »

Thanks Red.  What a saint he is!  With everything he's got going on, he still finds time for us!  God Bless him!

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: November 09, 2008, 01:00:53 PM »

George is a liar, that I agree with. With emotions riding so high in this case, I have no doubt that he has been spit on...

Yeah don't go changing your name, I didnt say HE SHOULD press assault charges. I said " In my state that would be considered assault" NOT all states are the same. As for him pushing someone in the street, I didn't see that but I did see a woman go up to his door banging on it etc etc.. I don't feel she had any right going right to the door doing that. We all have our different opinions about George n Cindy and that's fine. I didn't say they were RIGHT about everything. I just don't feel they should dealing with all this BS, that CASEY HAS DONE. That's all. JMO

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: November 09, 2008, 01:01:02 PM »

Tamikosmom, Brandi, HeithnJulie, mammy, oldfart, PookyBear, mytime, anothermonkey, nikkibnurse, Bud's Girl, no rose colored glasses, Mary, Red, SS, kcrn, katntx, West Coast Monkey, oldhippychik, Wyks, oopscb, akmom, mgoblue, Monken, dancmom, ilovegoodies, Brandy777, heathers, grumpychick, angoramonkey, 2NJSons_Mom, 3bsmom, Walter819, SunnyinTX, can, pink angel, Sam, BooMonkey, doselady51, Dihannah1, N2WISHN, trimmonthelake, suec, michelete2, WA Lurker, cubbeegirl, 3babiesmommy, P00PKINZ, pharlap, cp405, KCJackie, Nut44x4, Karmalady, tabandmike, chocolatetyh34, JustMeT, Mags, MuffyBee, lula and 57 Guests are viewing this topic.

Red ... I see ya lurking.  Klaas shared that you were not well.  Are you feeling better.

Janet

Well temp is down to 101 is that is an improvement. At least I am not hallucinating anymore Wink

Hopefully I will be feeling better soon. Thank you for asking.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 09, 2008, 01:01:53 PM »

Thank you Red

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.