April 26, 2024, 12:23:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303235 times)
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: November 09, 2008, 01:16:16 PM »

After hearing the latest interview with George, there can be no doubt, he knew from day 1 that  Caylee was dead.

But, what shocks me after listening to both his tapes is the way he throws Casey under the bus, with apparently no or litte encouragement from the Detectives.  Its as though he's trying to ingratiate himself with  questioners.................... His manner is way too subserviant imo

I wonder if this is a major flaw in his  personality.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: November 09, 2008, 01:16:19 PM »

What I meant is that it's like an online resume for the industry.  I'd have to check with one of my sons, who works in the TV/radio...I do know that a guy I went to grammar school with is listed and he had no picture and was only in a couple of films.  Thinking my son may also have credits listed, as well. 

BBL...prayer time coming up.

Yes, I see what you mean now Smile  A couple of people from Ghost Hunters (who are no longer on the show) have links from their myspace pages, to resumes on that website. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: November 09, 2008, 01:17:06 PM »

Oh, I also want to know did George buy new payers for the backyard or did he use ones in storage???/  Does anyone in the family have an offsite storage building???  Can you go from the garage to the back yard without being seen???  Do the other neighbors have dogs next to the Anthony's fence line??? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #303 on: November 09, 2008, 01:17:27 PM »

THE CHAT AT MURTS IS NICE, OR WAS.  BUT IT MAKES ME APPRECIATE SM THAT MUCH MORE!  USTREAM NEEDS MORE CONTROLS OVER THERE TO CONTROL TROLLS.  IT JUST MAKES ME MAD THE TROLLS MAY WIN!

KUDOS TO A_NEWS_JUNKIE FOR HER EFFORTS!   AND CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE SM AND THE MODS HERE!

THE MONKEYS ROCK!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: November 09, 2008, 01:18:38 PM »

Janet--Right again.  Also, I seriously doubt that anyone spat in GA's face.  We've seen his reaction to someone just asking him a question he didn't like.  He probably meant it metaphorically.  If it actually happened it was outrageous and the person who did it should be charged with assault. But whatever the case, it is also an assault to push an old lady into the street and IMO George should have been prosecuted for that.  We know that actually happened,; it was televised. 

I don't like the Anthonys.  I think it is inappropriate for their attorney, Count Dracula, to be connected with this search in any way.  I don't like their attorney.  I don't like their son, and I certainly don't like their daughter. 

Now I'll go change my name to "The Ignored One."

Don't change your name.  Watch my posts, I talk to myself all the time !! 

I also have a hard time believing anyone actually spit on him, that's why I asked cubbeegirl earlier if it was just an expression.  She said-he said it like it happened, but he's a liar too, so ....

I like many other read every post. Somtimes, I just have nuttin' to say that hasn't been said.
I don't ignore anyone. What's yer name again ? LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: November 09, 2008, 01:19:04 PM »

When I went to the Kidfinders tent and even before I saw GA there, my intentions were not good, to be very honest!!  However, my compassion for another human being took over.  While I don't believe GA has handled any of this "wisely,"  - I just didn't want to be cruel. 

Maybe after praying in the morning and hearing Tim say what he said about GA and and CA - I felt like it was not place to judge him.  God and only God is allowed to judge!! 

I did feel compassion for him!! He was Caylee's grandfather and she loved him! I don't know what happened between Casey and GA while she was out on bond and I wasn't going to disrespect Caylee.   (Even if I like feel like they have -  It just wasn't my place to add to this incomprehensible situation).  Does anybody think I could have said anything that would have made a difference? 

This is really go to offend some of you, my husband donated $13.00 for 2 t-shirts and two wrist bands.  My husband is just a good man!! To be honest, I was suprised he didnt donate more before he went back to our car.  He too felt for a man he really knows nothing about.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: November 09, 2008, 01:19:04 PM »

Oh, I also want to know did George buy new payers for the backyard or did he use ones in storage???/  Does anyone in the family have an offsite storage building???  Can you go from the garage to the back yard without being seen???  Do the other neighbors have dogs next to the Anthony's fence line??? 

Someone yesterday on Murt's said that Lee manages storage units.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #307 on: November 09, 2008, 01:19:29 PM »

We have been through this a million times and it leads nowhere, because the real nanny does not and never did exist.

Here is yet another REAL ZENAIDA GONZALEZ lol
http://newscontest.flatoday.net/EXPLOSION041107/src/flatoday.com/article940.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #308 on: November 09, 2008, 01:21:16 PM »

Someone yesterday on Murt's said that Lee manages storage units.   

I'VE HEARD FROM SEVERAL PEOPLE, INCLUDING LP, HE WORKS IN TECHNOLOGY SOMEWHERE.  HE'S A COMPUTER GUY.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: November 09, 2008, 01:21:32 PM »

Well ... off to service.  If the Pastor adheres to his own timeline ... I will make it home just in time to honor my TES commitment to prayer (3:30 PM ET/12:30 PM PT).

Hubby and I will take seats at the back of the church and ... if necessary ... we could always sneak out during the singing.

Later, Janet
10:20 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: November 09, 2008, 01:22:10 PM »

We have been through this a million times and it leads nowhere, because the real nanny does not and never did exist.

That looks like the same one whose office was robbed..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: November 09, 2008, 01:23:40 PM »

Hello My Monkey Friends!!! 
I pray that today is the day baby Caylee is found
As far as Murt, I love rolling with him, the chat is fun but too unregulated
and I hope we dont talk too much more about it here. amen 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: November 09, 2008, 01:24:32 PM »

When I went to the Kidfinders tent and even before I saw GA there, my intentions were not good, to be very honest!!  However, my compassion for another human being took over.  While I don't believe GA has handled any of this "wisely,"  - I just didn't want to be cruel. 

Maybe after praying in the morning and hearing Tim say what he said about GA and and CA - I felt like it was not place to judge him.  God and only God is allowed to judge!! 

I did feel compassion for him!! He was Caylee's grandfather and she loved him! I don't know what happened between Casey and GA while she was out on bond and I wasn't going to disrespect Caylee.   (Even if I like feel like they have -  It just wasn't my place to add to this incomprehensible situation).  Does anybody think I could have said anything that would have made a difference? 

This is really go to offend some of you, my husband donated $13.00 for 2 t-shirts and two wrist bands.  My husband is just a good man!! To be honest, I was suprised he didnt donate more before he went back to our car.  He too felt for a man he really knows nothing about.

MyTime, please don't second guess your reactions.  You are a very nice couple, you searched for Caylee, you were compassinate toward her Grandfather, we love you for it.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: November 09, 2008, 01:25:28 PM »

That looks like the same one whose office was robbed..

It is.  I agree with Nut that there's little benefit in spending time talking about a "nanny" that didn't exist.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: November 09, 2008, 01:26:58 PM »

After hearing the latest interview with George, there can be no doubt, he knew from day 1 that  Caylee was dead.

But, what shocks me after listening to both his tapes is the way he throws Casey under the bus, with apparently no or litte encouragement from the Detectives.  Its as though he's trying to ingratiate himself with  questioners.................... His manner is way too subserviant imo

I wonder if this is a major flaw in his  personality.

I know what you mean, the whole thing sounded odd to me, but I interpreted it just a little differently.  While he did come off as subserviant, it mostly sounded to me like he actually thought he  was in a place of confidence where he could unburden himself without anyone knowing -- as in I'm asking you to keep this between us thing.  His bad, because they broadcast every word he said and showed him to be a liar for everything he's said in public since then. 

Last night Geraldo brought this interview up and told Baez he's going to have a really tough time dealing with the statements in George's interview, and Baez happily said they won't be admissible in court. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: November 09, 2008, 01:26:58 PM »

I don't know if KC has a disorder. I am certain that Cindy does. Rage-A-Holic ? Prescription drug problem ? Drinking problem ? I think of her family of the casualties of her problems. ps I am a fan of Bradshaw and his family series.

The interview with George ( whom I dislike also ) was very telling. He almost says how devious KC is and manipulative she is. He would have no problem believing KC did away with the kiddo.
IF they find anything, it will be a long time before the results are known. And here KC is in jail hoping and praying to whatever God she holds up there to not find anything. Also, the results of this search will determine how long she sits in jail. If nothing is found, then
the fiction will be kept alive in a courtroom, the fiction being that Caylee is alive and living somewhere else.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: November 09, 2008, 01:28:27 PM »

Contact from TES just called...they are sending fax now..so, now, we wait to see if Walmart comes through and what they donate!!

"God dont like ugly"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #317 on: November 09, 2008, 01:31:48 PM »

Someone on Murt's said that Fox is covering it right now, but I don't have a link! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: November 09, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »

I also think Geraldo has a serious disorder. Can anyone think that the man is a serious journaliist ? He is as serious a journalist as Jenny Jones, Ricki Lake. Jerry what's-his-name , Elmer Fudd, etc. 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: November 09, 2008, 01:32:49 PM »

Janet--Right again.  Also, I seriously doubt that anyone spat in GA's face.  We've seen his reaction to someone just asking him a question he didn't like.  He probably meant it metaphorically.  If it actually happened it was outrageous and the person who did it should be charged with assault. But whatever the case, it is also an assault to push an old lady into the street and IMO George should have been prosecuted for that.  We know that actually happened,; it was televised. 

I don't like the Anthonys.  I think it is inappropriate for their attorney, Count Dracula, to be connected with this search in any way.  I don't like their attorney.  I don't like their son, and I certainly don't like their daughter. 

Now I'll go change my name to "The Ignored One."

Babybear, I'm with ya there.. I don't think he was physically spit on...my thought was that it was his choice of words. 

I agree with what you said about not liking any of them, and it's not right for Count Chocula to be connected with the search. Seems like a conflict of interests.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.