March 29, 2024, 01:42:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 302088 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: November 09, 2008, 02:07:28 PM »

Contact from TES just called...they are sending fax now..so, now, we wait to see if Walmart comes through and what they donate!!

Nikki - Awesome job!  What was Walmart going to donate?

I asked for cases of water..but Barbie is writing the letter, so she may add something different....ty for your help today!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #361 on: November 09, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »

When I went to the Kidfinders tent and even before I saw GA there, my intentions were not good, to be very honest!!  However, my compassion for another human being took over.  While I don't believe GA has handled any of this "wisely,"  - I just didn't want to be cruel. 

Maybe after praying in the morning and hearing Tim say what he said about GA and and CA - I felt like it was not place to judge him.  God and only God is allowed to judge!! 

I did feel compassion for him!! He was Caylee's grandfather and she loved him! I don't know what happened between Casey and GA while she was out on bond and I wasn't going to disrespect Caylee.   (Even if I like feel like they have -  It just wasn't my place to add to this incomprehensible situation).  Does anybody think I could have said anything that would have made a difference? 

This is really go to offend some of you, my husband donated $13.00 for 2 t-shirts and two wrist bands.  My husband is just a good man!! To be honest, I was suprised he didnt donate more before he went back to our car.  He too felt for a man he really knows nothing about.

MyTime you did a fantastic job.  I am not offended by your or your husbands actions, in fact I probably would have done the same thing.  My hope is that Tim and TES find her this weekend.  Wear your shirts and keep Caylee fresh on everyones minds!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: November 09, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »

Caylee Anthony Search Update; Day 2

The search for Casey Anthony's missing two-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, continues today in Orlando, Florida.

The number of volunteers who showed up today was significantly less than the turn out we had yesterday. As of 10:30 a.m., only about 300 people have showed up. In addition, the 500 bounty hunters that were supposed to volunteer have yet to make an appearance.

Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter from California who helped bail Anthony out, brought a group of about five people with him. Yesterday, Padilla spent the majority of the day at the command center. Today, he was present for the search briefing and then left with his entourage to assist in the search effort.

At the briefing this morning, Richard Grund, the father of Anthony's former fiancée, Jessie Grund, addressed the crowd of volunteers and offered his prayers and support. Watch the video here.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/caylee-anthon-3.html

Hopefuly more people will come after church....as far as LP goes...I am not gonna go there this morning...   Did Chuck check in last night???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: November 09, 2008, 02:10:02 PM »

Thanks for the link. Speed reading comes in handy over here.

From Day One..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: November 09, 2008, 02:11:29 PM »

I also think Geraldo has a serious disorder. Can anyone think that the man is a serious journaliist ? He is as serious a journalist as Jenny Jones, Ricki Lake. Jerry what's-his-name , Elmer Fudd, etc. 

I loved the Fox girl who was with Geraldo when she asked Baez about his innapropriate behavior with Casey...dont know her name but she was gutsy to bring it up.

I can't stomach to watch Geraldo........what was JB's response????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: November 09, 2008, 02:12:44 PM »

Contact from TES just called...they are sending fax now..so, now, we wait to see if Walmart comes through and what they donate!!

I asked for cases of water..but Barbie is writing the letter, so she may add something different....ty for your help today!!!

Great job, ya'll.  I'm sure the donations will be much appreciated. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: November 09, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RONdN9geeYY

Video of Richard Grund at the search center this morning.

thanks Brandi....uummm wonder if Jesse was there to search??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: November 09, 2008, 02:16:08 PM »

I just purchased a ticket to Orlando, I will be staying at the Holiday Inn and will get a car.  I will be able to run water and food if you guys can pull something together.  Please add me to the prayer list as I am scared to death of flying!!!!!  I leave at 5:00 am - I will be there at 1:00 pm tomorrow!!  I am staying until Wednesday afternoon.  I want to know who Andy France is and check out the 30th area!!!

KCJ - Get my email from Klaas. I will meet you there!! 
Jackie you are amazing!!  MyTime you and your hubs are too!!  Both of you be carefull, do not go knocking on some strange guys door...I am curious who this Andy guy is too, but take an LEO with you please!! 
Jackie you need to def speak with Tim Miller - if anything he could use a person like you on his team for sure.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: November 09, 2008, 02:16:12 PM »

Well, this isn't great news....300 people?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Yeah, what happened to Leonard's 500 bounty hunters?

Yesterday I asked Rob Dick that very question - he said they weren't able to make it!!  Oh, OK!!

Mytime...I just read your account of your stop at Kidfinders. but still haven't found your account of the search...bless you and your husband....

gee, none of the 500 were able to make it, huh....that's really SAD....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: November 09, 2008, 02:17:40 PM »

WAY TO GO MISS NIKKI!! WHOOHOO!!!  AWESOME JOB!!

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: November 09, 2008, 02:19:12 PM »

Updates From Search For Caylee Marie
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area

POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 11:10 am EST November 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony has been missing for 118 days.

Searchers gathered this weekend to look for the missing 3-year-old, as well as Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse.

The Texas Equusearch command center is located at the corner of Judge Road and Lee Vista.

The deputy director of Texas Equusearch said Sunday morning that they are still in need of volunteers for the search. Mandy Albritton said they're also in need of food and water for the searchers and volunteers.

The group's search ended at about 5 p.m. Saturday and resumed at 8 a.m. Sunday. WESH 2 News reporters are there and are providing updates throughout the day:

11 a.m. Saturday, I think this should say Sunday, by Reporter Kendra Oestreich: Dedicated volunteers are back out near Orlando International Airport searching for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony and missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse.

Team leaders and volunteers started arriving at about 6:30 a.m. That's true commitment on a weekend.

Spirits are high after what some feel was a disappointed search day on Saturday.

Volunteers did find animal bones near Moss Park as well as Blanchard Park yesterday, but EquuSearch leaders say there's no evidence of Caylee or Jennifer.

They also didn't meet their 3,000 volunteer goal, which would have made it the largest search in U.S. history. Right now, the turn-out is about 1/3 of what it was yesterday.

At 9:25 a.m. today there were 315 volunteers, compared to 1,000 volunteers by 9:55 a.m. yesterday. Leaders are hoping many church-goers will come out after their services to lend a hand.

There's still time to make it even after your favorite football game. They'll be searching until sunset.

I just met an amazing man named Larry from New Smyrna Beach. He has terminal cancer and doesn't know how many days he has left to live, but he's spending his time today volunteering in the registration tent. Now, that's a person who's making a difference. 

Tune in to WESH 2 News at 6 p.m. for my report and the latest on the search.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: November 09, 2008, 02:19:19 PM »

Well, this isn't great news....300 people?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Yeah, what happened to Leonard's 500 bounty hunters?

I wonder if Tim Miller is feeling little let down by LP.    I am Sad 

I am as well.....I am losing faith in LP.

me too......or three or whatever number I am...I feel so badly for Tim...all those broken promises

Rest in Peace Caylee

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: November 09, 2008, 02:19:30 PM »

I also think Geraldo has a serious disorder. Can anyone think that the man is a serious journaliist ? He is as serious a journalist as Jenny Jones, Ricki Lake. Jerry what's-his-name , Elmer Fudd, etc. 

I loved the Fox girl who was with Geraldo when she asked Baez about his innapropriate behavior with Casey...dont know her name but she was gutsy to bring it up.

I can't stomach to watch Geraldo........what was JB's response????

He told the fox girl her question was what is inapropriate and then went on to say the media totally exagerated everything and it was basically a lie and idiot Geraldo came to his rescue of course.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 09, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »

I wish there was something we could do to get LE to go back to the Anthony's yard...... and Lee's and the Great Grandmother's.  I appreciate everything TES and the searchers are doing, but just feel Caylee is right there..... 

They didn't check the whole yard?????????????????
Im sure they did. They had the dogs as well.

IIRC...they didn't check Great G-mas yard....and Casey made several phone calls to GG-ma's home...then her cell pinged near GG-mas home the same day...location during the time that GG-ma was at the Rehab/nursing cencter with GG-pa...

Des...don't get old...it sucks...this is from memory.

I know Des, this is where I think she put her at, Grandmas house not Cindy's

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: November 09, 2008, 02:22:11 PM »

I just purchased a ticket to Orlando, I will be staying at the Holiday Inn and will get a car.  I will be able to run water and food if you guys can pull something together.  Please add me to the prayer list as I am scared to death of flying!!!!!  I leave at 5:00 am - I will be there at 1:00 pm tomorrow!!  I am staying until Wednesday afternoon.  I want to know who Andy France is and check out the 30th area!!!

KC....blesss your heart...prayers coming your way....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: November 09, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »

Hi Monks...old and new....yesterday was one of the most frustrating days in many years....I HATE CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS....worked all day on new lines...no internet...I was on the phone with friends trying to get updates....my friend in Ovieda took over 5 cases of water and several buckets of chicken..(she has MS and can not go out searching)..she also stopped by at Kidfinders and talked to George who she says looks like someone who has no spirit..her words. she said no one was there except George and several people she thought were with kidfinders..she asked what she could do to help look for a live Caylee....although she also told him she did not believe Caylee was still alive....he told her the way to help was to buy the tee-shirts so they could continue to pay the 'private investigators', to donate what they could so the private investigators can continue...they have gotten close TWICE...but each time Caylee has been moved,  ::MonkeyRoll::to put flyer's up where ever they could and to pray. She asked him why they thought Caylee was alive...he said...what else do we have??  I hope Charter is taking the day off. Anyone?  RED...I see you are ill..feel better my friend. I am going to go back and try to read from earlier today and yesterday....

Hi Sunny, did she say "no spirit" as in evil or just a broken man?

as in broken man...she said the only time she saw real emootion in his eyes...and that emotion was tears...was when she said she didn't believe that Caylee was alive.

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: November 09, 2008, 02:25:17 PM »

If anyone is interested....

http://www.cafepress.com/NoMarkup

No one from SM or Murt's site is receiving any monies or profiting from any purchases.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: November 09, 2008, 02:26:25 PM »

The girl is Kimberly Guilfoyle- she is an ex Prosecutor who does a lot of legal commentary for Fox.  She asked a very appropriate question and when Baez told her it was a ridiculous question she jumped straight down his throat. She pulls no punches...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: November 09, 2008, 02:26:49 PM »

Hi Monks...old and new....yesterday was one of the most frustrating days in many years....I HATE CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS....worked all day on new lines...no internet...I was on the phone with friends trying to get updates....my friend in Ovieda took over 5 cases of water and several buckets of chicken..(she has MS and can not go out searching)..she also stopped by at Kidfinders and talked to George who she says looks like someone who has no spirit..her words. she said no one was there except George and several people she thought were with kidfinders..she asked what she could do to help look for a live Caylee....although she also told him she did not believe Caylee was still alive....he told her the way to help was to buy the tee-shirts so they could continue to pay the 'private investigators', to donate what they could so the private investigators can continue...they have gotten close TWICE...but each time Caylee has been moved,  ::MonkeyRoll::to put flyer's up where ever they could and to pray. She asked him why they thought Caylee was alive...he said...what else do we have??  I hope Charter is taking the day off. Anyone?  RED...I see you are ill..feel better my friend. I am going to go back and try to read from earlier today and yesterday....

Hi Sunny, did she say "no spirit" as in evil or just a broken man?

I'd bet as in a broken man. 

me too, from mytime and my friend's description of him....

Rest in Peace Caylee

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: November 09, 2008, 02:27:01 PM »

I wish there was something we could do to get LE to go back to the Anthony's yard...... and Lee's and the Great Grandmother's.  I appreciate everything TES and the searchers are doing, but just feel Caylee is right there..... 

They didn't check the whole yard?????????????????
Im sure they did. They had the dogs as well.

IIRC...they didn't check Great G-mas yard....and Casey made several phone calls to GG-ma's home...then her cell pinged near GG-mas home the same day...location during the time that GG-ma was at the Rehab/nursing cencter with GG-pa...

Des...don't get old...it sucks...this is from memory.

I know Des, this is where I think she put her at, Grandmas house not Cindy's

Has LE checked the homes/yards/garages of Lee and great grandma's?  If not, I am curious why they didn't.  If they suspected KC from the beginning, then I would think they would check any homes of the nearest relatives.  I am not a detective, but that's what I would do.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.