April 24, 2024, 09:01:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303154 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #380 on: November 09, 2008, 02:27:31 PM »

David Lohr is chatting on Murt's site.....said they have enough water but need food.

Does not think they will find Caylee this time and TM is very disappointed.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: November 09, 2008, 02:30:35 PM »

Updates From Search For Caylee Marie
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area

POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 11:10 am EST November 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony has been missing for 118 days.

Searchers gathered this weekend to look for the missing 3-year-old, as well as Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse.

The Texas Equusearch command center is located at the corner of Judge Road and Lee Vista.

The deputy director of Texas Equusearch said Sunday morning that they are still in need of volunteers for the search. Mandy Albritton said they're also in need of food and water for the searchers and volunteers.

The group's search ended at about 5 p.m. Saturday and resumed at 8 a.m. Sunday. WESH 2 News reporters are there and are providing updates throughout the day:

11 a.m. Saturday, I think this should say Sunday, by Reporter Kendra Oestreich: Dedicated volunteers are back out near Orlando International Airport searching for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony and missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse.

Team leaders and volunteers started arriving at about 6:30 a.m. That's true commitment on a weekend.

Spirits are high after what some feel was a disappointed search day on Saturday.

Volunteers did find animal bones near Moss Park as well as Blanchard Park yesterday, but EquuSearch leaders say there's no evidence of Caylee or Jennifer.

They also didn't meet their 3,000 volunteer goal, which would have made it the largest search in U.S. history. Right now, the turn-out is about 1/3 of what it was yesterday.

At 9:25 a.m. today there were 315 volunteers, compared to 1,000 volunteers by 9:55 a.m. yesterday. Leaders are hoping many church-goers will come out after their services to lend a hand.

There's still time to make it even after your favorite football game. They'll be searching until sunset.

I just met an amazing man named Larry from New Smyrna Beach. He has terminal cancer and doesn't know how many days he has left to live, but he's spending his time today volunteering in the registration tent. Now, that's a person who's making a difference. 

Tune in to WESH 2 News at 6 p.m. for my report and the latest on the search.

oh my....I just lost it completely reading about this wonderful person....God Bless him and  keep him close

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 09, 2008, 02:33:21 PM »

I also think Geraldo has a serious disorder. Can anyone think that the man is a serious journaliist ? He is as serious a journalist as Jenny Jones, Ricki Lake. Jerry what's-his-name , Elmer Fudd, etc. 

I loved the Fox girl who was with Geraldo when she asked Baez about his innapropriate behavior with Casey...dont know her name but she was gutsy to bring it up.

I can't stomach to watch Geraldo........what was JB's response????

He told the fox girl her question was what is inapropriate and then went on to say the media totally exagerated everything and it was basically a lie and idiot Geraldo came to his rescue of course.

... at least the reporter got it out on NATIONAL MEDIA!  LOL  It's easy to see how JB and Girl-aldo would be good  friends....both are rear end orifices!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #383 on: November 09, 2008, 02:35:33 PM »

This is my first post (I think) but I have been lurkin' for a while.  I hope I did it right....

I have been sending prayers up constantly for the past week to God to bring this baby girl home.  I have a 3 year old son.  One day not long ago my hubby, 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son went to Target.  My DH let the kids BOTH walk.  (Usually I have son sit in the cart because he is hard to contain- being a 3 yr  boy).  Anyway we turned a corner and After 1 minute I had a weird feeling that my chicks weren't all there.  I looked around and said "Where's Lucas?"  I thought DH had him and he thought I did.  I was panicked and ran straight up to the front announcing loudly to anyone who would listen...  "I lost my son!!"  and described him to everyone.  The target workers got on their walky talky's and found him in minutes.

I NEVER thought I could lose my own son.  But in the minutes he was missing I never thought to keep it secret.  I didn't care if I looked bad or if people saw me as irresponsible.  All I thought about was my son.

I thought of Casey at that time and was reminded of why I feel she is guilty of SOMETHING.....  I never would have let 30 seconds go by, let alone 31 days without shouting to everyone----  Help me find my baby!!!!

After returning to the cart, I relized I had left my purse and all my belongings behind.  Luckily nothing was stolen.  BUt I thought again...  priorities...  It really puts things into perspective.

Funny how some moms never get that...   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 09, 2008, 02:36:19 PM »

David Lohr is chatting on Murt's site.....said they have enough water but need food.

Thanks CuriousCat - heart breaking
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: November 09, 2008, 02:38:26 PM »

thanks CC,,,how can your read anything over there

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: November 09, 2008, 02:38:34 PM »

This is my first post (I think) but I have been lurkin' for a while.  I hope I did it right....

I have been sending prayers up constantly for the past week to God to bring this baby girl home.  I have a 3 year old son.  One day not long ago my hubby, 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son went to Target.  My DH let the kids BOTH walk.  (Usually I have son sit in the cart because he is hard to contain- being a 3 yr  boy).  Anyway we turned a corner and After 1 minute I had a weird feeling that my chicks weren't all there.  I looked around and said "Where's Lucas?"  I thought DH had him and he thought I did.  I was panicked and ran straight up to the front announcing loudly to anyone who would listen...  "I lost my son!!"  and described him to everyone.  The target workers got on their walky talky's and found him in minutes.

I NEVER thought I could lose my own son.  But in the minutes he was missing I never thought to keep it secret.  I didn't care if I looked bad or if people saw me as irresponsible.  All I thought about was my son.

I thought of Casey at that time and was reminded of why I feel she is guilty of SOMETHING.....  I never would have let 30 seconds go by, let alone 31 days without shouting to everyone----  Help me find my baby!!!!

After returning to the cart, I relized I had left my purse and all my belongings behind.  Luckily nothing was stolen.  BUt I thought again...  priorities...  It really puts things into perspective.

Welcome Periwinkle - Yours was a normal response, I wish Casey had been normal.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 09, 2008, 02:39:37 PM »

welcome Periwinkle.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #388 on: November 09, 2008, 02:40:21 PM »

PLEASE REPOST AS MUCH AS NEEDED!!

TES COMMAND CENTER:
The corner of Judge and Shadowridge
(SE Corner )
Orlando, FL

Domino's Pizza
2510 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL
407-384-8877 (3.39 miles away)

Pizza Hut - PIZZA MIA $5 PIZZA
8255 Lee Vista Blvd # B, Orlando, FL
407-273-6100 (2.95 miles away)

Hungry Howies
East Colonial and Chickasaw
407-380-1780

Popeye's - call Dave (Mgr) at 407-275-3110 (each piece is .99cents - and they will deliver - take credit/debit card over phone and will mail receipt to you)

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: November 09, 2008, 02:40:21 PM »

Thanks CuriousCat - heart breaking

Did he say why? THey still have a day and a half left if they stay until monday.  Is it because they didn't have enough searchers?

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 09, 2008, 02:41:10 PM »

Welcome to SM....I felt your panic just reading...the difference...you love our kids....Casey didn't love Caylee....she has become a liability

Rest in Peace Caylee

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: November 09, 2008, 02:41:29 PM »

welcome Periwinkle.

Thank you!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: November 09, 2008, 02:42:25 PM »

Please if you can afford to do so, just  1 pizza  x  50 Monkeys  is a good amount of food! 

See my last post for phone numbers.  Hungry Howies has a $5 pizza, Pizza Hut does as well Pizza Mia.

Popeyes was a great deal, and a nice change in pace.

GO TIM AND TES!!  LETS FIND CAYLEE!

DO NOT GIVE UP!  NO GIVING UP!  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: November 09, 2008, 02:44:00 PM »

Welcome Periwinkle!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: November 09, 2008, 02:44:28 PM »

Who is David Lohr?  He has been  acting like such an authority on everything for two days now.  How does he know that Caylee won't be found?
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: November 09, 2008, 02:45:23 PM »

Welcome to SM....I felt your panic just reading...the difference...you love our kids....Casey didn't love Caylee....she has become a liability

That's because YOUR A REAL LOVING MOM, UNLIKE CASEY. And Welcome to the cage (SM)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: November 09, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: November 09, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »

Who is David Lohr?  He has been  acting like such an authority on everything for two days now.  How does he know that Caylee won't be found?

David Lohr is a crime writer for the Investigation Discovery channel - thay are paying him to search with TES.   I'm not sure Tim would appreciate some of what Dave is saying.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: November 09, 2008, 02:48:46 PM »

Here is a new article saying Casey may have somekind of disorder(type of autism) that I've never heard of. My own opinion is that Casey is just plain uncaring and mean but this author asks the question, Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?   

http://autism-types.suite101.com/article.cfm/would_aspergers_syndrome_explain_casey_anthony

Have met a number of people with Aspergher's Syndrome, for the most part all of them are socially "awkward" the syndrome also has OCD components as well, physically explosive when frustration level is heightened over little things like not being able to get a lock opened or a package, breaking physical objects:  doors, punching holes in walls, breaking windows, lots of swearing.  KC is way too social & can easily fit in, when it suits her, from my observations this is not true of the people that I have met who actually have the syndome.  She talks a lot & so do those with Aspergher's Syndrome but that is the only element in common that I can see that she possesses.  IMO, she's a dangerous sociopath.  No empathy or conscience, a total user & loser.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #399 on: November 09, 2008, 02:49:33 PM »

Seems David Lohr has done quite a few searches with Tim.

I have to agree with him...as sad as it is I don't believe Caylee will ever be found. KC & family are quite confident of it and now so am I.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.