April 26, 2024, 08:34:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303257 times)
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: November 09, 2008, 02:49:50 PM »

David Lohr is chatting on Murt's site.....said they have enough water but need food.

Does not think they will find Caylee this time and TM is very disappointed.

Thanks CuriousCat - heart breaking

O/T , SORRY... Klaas I have a question for you
Someone posted this on another page

After hearing the latest interview with George, there can be no doubt, he knew from day 1 that  Caylee was dead.

But, what shocks me after listening to both his tapes is the way he throws Casey under the bus, with apparently no or litte encouragement from the Detectives.  Its as though he's trying to ingratiate himself with  questioners.................... His manner is way too subserviant imo

Would you have a link for that?? TIA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #401 on: November 09, 2008, 02:51:19 PM »

David Lohr is chatting on Murt's site.....said they have enough water but need food.

No disrespect, but I can not fathom Tim saying that to anyone involved with this search.  How very negative, why would they plant that seed of doubt into their volunteers minds? 

Obviously a nerve has been struck with the Anthony's in regards to how they are searching.  I do not think that they would have inserted Mark NeJame into the scenario otherwise.  Granted I think he is there to save a bit of face, but we all have heard how extremely upset Cindy is over this search.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #402 on: November 09, 2008, 02:51:43 PM »

Here is a new article saying Casey may have somekind of disorder(type of autism) that I've never heard of. My own opinion is that Casey is just plain uncaring and mean but this author asks the question, Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?   

http://autism-types.suite101.com/article.cfm/would_aspergers_syndrome_explain_casey_anthony

Have met a number of people with Aspergher's Syndrome, for the most part all of them are socially "awkward" the syndrome also has OCD components as well, physically explosive when frustration level is heightened over little things like not being able to get a lock opened or a package, breaking physical objects:  doors, punching holes in walls, breaking windows, lots of swearing.  KC is way too social & can easily fit in, when it suits her, from my observations this is not true of the people that I have met who actually have the syndome.  She talks a lot & so do those with Aspergher's Syndrome but that is the only element in common that I can see that she possesses.  IMO, she's a dangerous sociopath.  No empathy or conscience, a total user & loser.

I have an adult son with Asperger's Syndrome and I can assure you with 100% certainty that KC does NOT have AS!

As a former gf of a narcissistic sociopath & pathological liar I can assure you that KC IS all those and then some!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 09, 2008, 02:52:21 PM »

Seems odd to me but he cant be searching if he is in a chat room

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #404 on: November 09, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »

Seems odd to me but he cant be searching if he is in a chat room

He was at the command center and was asked to get online and request food.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: November 09, 2008, 02:53:34 PM »

Murt's site is funny right now.  He is driving from his home to the command center with the cam on the roof.  Each time he drives under a bridge or sign, everyone yells "duck". 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: November 09, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »

I am going to make a comment and people can take it for what it is worth.

The coverage of missing person cases is different than most every other coverage of any story. There is a fine line of what can be said and what cannot. Actually, its not a fine line ... its a canyon.

Some people need to STFU and stop pretending as if they speak for TES as they do not. You cannot begin to even imagine with this case and so many others the amount of info I am privy to and the control I use in not saying anything. Obviously. may people cannot be trusted with the same info.

Sometimes you can get a hint if you read closely through the lines when I write something.

However, I do find in reprehensible that people would shoot their mouths off and provide info when they are neither an actual TES member or an authorized spokes person. This is something that TES is going to have to control in the future as it does no service to a search.

Searching is serious and not just a method to get your foot in the door and pretend like one can be trusted when at the first moment you go on line and start running your mouth.

SM has always been about the families and the missing persons of families. Unfortunately this case of missing Caylee has turned into a 3 Ring Circus and all those that cant keep their lips sealed, you all know who I am referring to, are to blame.

One thing is for certain that many of these people will be no where to be found when the missing person case is not high profile. When that happens, they will be no where to be found.

Missing persons cases are serious business and its not about who thinks they can cozy up to Tim Miller and the good people of TES for a story. Trust me it is not. You are allowed updates and info; however, the roosters will be flushed out of the hen house.

This is about missing persons and finding them, all of them, no matter what race, creed or color.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: November 09, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »

After hearing the latest interview with George, there can be no doubt, he knew from day 1 that  Caylee was dead.

But, what shocks me after listening to both his tapes is the way he throws Casey under the bus, with apparently no or litte encouragement from the Detectives.  Its as though he's trying to ingratiate himself with  questioners.................... His manner is way too subserviant imo

I wonder if this is a major flaw in his  personality.

Agree & I just can't believe that OCSO Detectives were in the least bit fooled or tricked by him but whether or not they are sympathetic now that I do not know.  I sure hope not.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: November 09, 2008, 02:58:00 PM »

The coverage of missing person cases is different than most every other coverage of any story. There is a fine line of what can be said and what cannot. Actually, its not a fine line ... its a canyon.

Some people need to STFU and stop pretending as if they speak for TES as they do not. You cannot begin to even imagine with this case and so many others the amount of info I am privy to and the control I use in not saying anything. Obviously. may people cannot be trusted with the same info.

Sometimes you can get a hint if you read closely through the lines when I write something.

However, I do find in reprehensible that people would shoot their mouths off and provide info when they are neither an actual TES member or an authorized spokes person. This is something that TES is going to have to control in the future as it does no service to a search.

Searching is serious and not just a method to get your foot in the door and pretend like one can be trusted when at the first moment you go on line and start running your mouth.

SM has always been about the families and the missing persons of families. Unfortunately this case of missing Caylee has turned into a 3 Ring Circus and all those that cant keep their lips sealed, you all know who I am referring to, are to blame.

One thing is for certain that many of these people will be no where to be found when the missing person case is not high profile. When that happens, they will be no where to be found.

Missing persons cases are serious business and its not about who thinks they can cozy up to Tim Miller and the good people of TES for a story. Trust me it is not. You are allowed updates and info; however, the roosters will be flushed out of the hen house.

This is about missing persons and finding them, all of them, no matter what race, creed or color.

Good post Red!!!! Such a very sad situation...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: November 09, 2008, 02:58:23 PM »

Amen Red

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: November 09, 2008, 02:59:16 PM »

Excellent post
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #411 on: November 09, 2008, 02:59:18 PM »

This is not just a search for Caylee either, this is a search for Jennifer and Clinton as well. 

I could understand if the disappointment was in the turn out numbers of searchers, but in no way do I believe that Tim is disappointed in any search that he conducts, rather findings occur or not.

IIRC Tim's exact words were,  "Now we know where she is NOT"

I will stand behind Tim and TES while they dig up the whole dang World for the missing!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: November 09, 2008, 03:00:03 PM »

Welcome and thanks for sharing that experience.  You made me recall our losing sight of our then 3 yr old younger son at a little one floor mall at the shore. We turned a corner and he was missing.  We retraced our steps and finally found him with an older gentleman who offered to buy him ice cream until we located him.  Our son said very loud and clear 'Why did you lose me?!'   Of course he thought the older man was a bad guy, since we'd taught him not to speak to strangers.  He wanted no part of the man or the ice cream.  The panic and the subsequent relief is something a parent cannot forget.

I agree with Klaas...your reaction was normal...Casey's much the opposite and quite absurd. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: November 09, 2008, 03:01:15 PM »

thanks CC,,,how can your read anything over there

Who is David Lohr?  He has been  acting like such an authority on everything for two days now.  How does he know that Caylee won't be found?

David Lohr is a crime writer for the Investigation Discovery channel - thay are paying him to search with TES.   I'm not sure Tim would appreciate some of what Dave is saying.

Someone should tell Tim.  He is the one who has been posting all of the details about the necklace and the things found at Blanchard Park on his website.  He acts like he's a special insider with the investigation.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #414 on: November 09, 2008, 03:06:30 PM »

Welcome and thanks for sharing that experience.  You made me recall our losing sight of our then 3 yr old younger son at a little one floor mall at the shore. We turned a corner and he was missing.  We retraced our steps and finally found him with an older gentleman who offered to buy him ice cream until we located him.  Our son said very loud and clear 'Why did you lose me?!'   Of course he thought the older man was a bad guy, since we'd taught him not to speak to strangers.  He wanted no part of the man or the ice cream.  The panic and the subsequent relief is something a parent cannot forget.

I agree with Klaas...your reaction was normal...Casey's much the opposite and quite absurd. 

I was suprised that Target didn't put the store on lockdown actually.  I stood at the front by the doors and watched to be sure no one took my son out as the target people and my husband searched.  When they walked him to me (maybe 2 minutes went by) he was smiling and holding his Diego Magna doodle.  He said with a smile, "I was looking for my mommy and daddy with my field journal!  Look, I found you!"
Yea, my reaction was normal.  I hope I never go through that again. 

Thank you for the warm welcome!!!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: November 09, 2008, 03:07:11 PM »

Klaas - I am going to send you my cell # - can you please call/leave a msg if anything big happens that I should know about after 5:00 am tomorrow?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: November 09, 2008, 03:09:06 PM »

Well, your comments are worth a lot to me and I fully agree. 
Far too many people want to insert themselves into this for money, or for their own sense of importance.
Thank you.  Wish you had been well enough to be there as I'm sure some of what we're seeing and hearing wouldn't be happening.
Get well soon.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: November 09, 2008, 03:09:12 PM »

TY Red. I often wonder about the motoves of ppl also in this one. I saw NG last night, it was a repeat, but I hadn't seen it. Gale St. John was on. Why did she insert herself into this ? She did nothing positive and seemed like she was into the shameless self promotion idea. If she ever has her own show, I will be sure to delete from the tv guide if I can.
Geraldo should get a job with TMZ, he would fit right in with that low life bunch.
NG is not a journalist. I happen to like her and there is never any doubt as to whose side she is on.. the victims. She sticks up for the A family way too much for my liking, but then , if I ever met George or Cindy in person, I am sure the human aspects of this would come into being and I too would probaly give them a hug and cry. I have two grandbabies and I cannot fathom what I would do if ever in a bad situation like the A family found themselves.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: November 09, 2008, 03:09:37 PM »

Please if you can afford to do so, just  1 pizza  x  50 Monkeys  is a good amount of food! 

See my last post for phone numbers.  Hungry Howies has a $5 pizza, Pizza Hut does as well Pizza Mia.

Popeyes was a great deal, and a nice change in pace.

GO TIM AND TES!!  LETS FIND CAYLEE!

DO NOT GIVE UP!  NO GIVING UP!  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Someone was posting on Murt about Quizno's saying they were doing a matching your order. I could never get the number it went to fast

Just a swinging with the tribe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: November 09, 2008, 03:10:45 PM »

thanks CC,,,how can your read anything over there

Who is David Lohr?  He has been  acting like such an authority on everything for two days now.  How does he know that Caylee won't be found?

David Lohr is a crime writer for the Investigation Discovery channel - thay are paying him to search with TES.   I'm not sure Tim would appreciate some of what Dave is saying.

Someone should tell Tim.  He is the one who has been posting all of the details about the necklace and the things found at Blanchard Park on his website.  He acts like he's a special insider with the investigation.

Don't think that it is not going to be a conversation. At this point the Orlando Sentinel and all the local networks mights as well be allowed in the field with their cameras running.

No one should be passing themselves off as the word of Tim Miller or TES unless they have been given that designation. But in this "look at me", "look at what I know" world it happens all the time.

It is a shame how some try to pass themselves off as trustworthy.

There is an old saying about not inviting vampires into your home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.