April 25, 2024, 07:52:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303196 times)
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: November 09, 2008, 03:35:34 PM »

Breaking news coming from TES per Sean to Murt!

Oh God please let it be they found her!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: November 09, 2008, 03:35:45 PM »

He told murt to not film the white tent and to steer clear of the white tent..oh wow..PLease God..please let it be her...

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #442 on: November 09, 2008, 03:35:49 PM »

Murt is keeping his cam on the same spot at the command center.  It doesn't look like there are as many people hanging around the tables as there were yesterday.

Not nearly as many people.  Looks empty today.
Unfortunately, and I hate to say this, I think some of the turn out yesterday was to see what LP and his 50 bounty hunters would do.  Not as much hype as there was yesterday, everyone has seen what they wanted to, shook the hand of the "Cowboy". 

I wanted to get up early this morning and drive up there for the search, but I was pleaded with by my husband to help on the sidelines.  I did all that I could today for my prayer time, I rallied a few other paritioners at my church to pray with me.  They were headed home to research the case and see how they could help as well.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: November 09, 2008, 03:35:53 PM »

As for myself, I don't like to take anything as gospel unless it comes from the source itself. In this situation that source is Tim Miller and TES...JMO

Hey Cubbee, I agree! I was there and didn't believe too much of what was being said!   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 09, 2008, 03:36:03 PM »

Murt just said Sean told him there was going to be some kind of breaking news from TES, but right now it's confidential..

I just heard them ask him to stay away from the white tent and that there will be an announcement soon....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: November 09, 2008, 03:37:00 PM »

Murt had to move his truck--theres going to be a press conference in a few minutes
with Tim & Equ. ??????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: November 09, 2008, 03:38:24 PM »

Murt just said Sean told him there was going to be some kind of breaking news from TES, but right now it's confidential..

I just heard them ask him to stay away from the white tent and that there will be an announcement soon....

I pray this is the answer to our prayers!!  Something, anything, just a break for the prosecution!  Just a tiny bit of hope as to spark the continuation of the search beyond Monday!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 09, 2008, 03:38:27 PM »

Murt said not to make any conclusions or to make any "leaps of faith"... he said he knows what it's about, don't get any hopes up, don't start rumors, etc...  so maybe another person was found?

Sean did say that TES is extremely grateful for everything people have done for them- the donations, etc.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: November 09, 2008, 03:39:26 PM »

Janet--Right again.  Also, I seriously doubt that anyone spat in GA's face.  We've seen his reaction to someone just asking him a question he didn't like.  He probably meant it metaphorically.  If it actually happened it was outrageous and the person who did it should be charged with assault. But whatever the case, it is also an assault to push an old lady into the street and IMO George should have been prosecuted for that.  We know that actually happened,; it was televised. 

I don't like the Anthonys.  I think it is inappropriate for their attorney, Count Dracula, to be connected with this search in any way.  I don't like their attorney.  I don't like their son, and I certainly don't like their daughter. 

Now I'll go change my name to "The Ignored One."

Babybear, I'm with ya there.. I don't think he was physically spit on...my thought was that it was his choice of words. 

I agree with what you said about not liking any of them, and it's not right for Count Chocula to be connected with the search. Seems like a conflict of interests.

I think GA meant some people got so close to his face, he felt their spit.  It was inadvertent, not deliberate.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: November 09, 2008, 03:40:08 PM »

No That will not be the news ... sadly.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: November 09, 2008, 03:42:18 PM »

Possibly clothing or a trinket?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #451 on: November 09, 2008, 03:42:24 PM »

Oooohhhhh!  I'm watching too!   Now is when I need some patience!   I just put everything I was doing on hold!

Dear Lord!  Please let it be her!

I'm sure if it is, they have to notify family first.  Trying not to get my hopes up here!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: November 09, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »

I pray they are not calling off the search...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: November 09, 2008, 03:42:33 PM »

Hi Monkey's!

I haven't posted much - just "lurking" for quite some time but I have spent alot of time reading the posts here, supporting Tim/Equusearch by way of donations - God, I wish that I could be there personnally to help in the search for Caylee!! - I just want to say that I have so much admiration for you Monkey's, you all never give up and you give of yourself's time and time again - Bless you all!!

I would like to come out of "lurking" to respond to the youtube video of  RG's prayer service this morning - with all due respect to RG, I disagree with his interpretation of why people have been/are so interested and involved in Caylee's disappearance, his words were "can't stop thinking about Caylee". RG explains that the reason for this is because Caylee represents (or has become the voice of/for) those who come from broken homes, those who feel or have felt abandoned, etc... I completely disagree with him and I usually (as you all know) don't come out of lurking to post but I really felt like I needed to respond to that. Yesterday as I sat glued to Murt's ustream, like so many others, I got thinking myself about how Caylee has touched so many hearts and heres what I doodled on a piece of paper yesterday about just that;
She (KCA) knew that she could tell a lie and be believed by her family - she was right
She (KCA) knew that she could hide Caylee's whereabouts from her family for quite some time - she was right
She (KCA) thought that everybody else (LE & the public) would believe her lies too - SHE WAS WRONG!
She (KCA) thought that everybody else (LE & the public) wouldn't care "too much" about the whereabouts of one little girl - SHE WAS WRONG!
When she (KCA) realized that LE & the public didn't buy her lies and that the whole world demanded to know "Where is Caylee?" - she (KCA) thought that if she just holds out, keeps telling her lies & spinning her tales over and over, that LE & the public would "break" by growing tired of and losing interest in Caylee's disappearance - BOY WAS SHE WRONG!

I think RG's explanation of why people can't stop thinking about Caylee is because they have projected thier own personal feelings of abandonment, loneliness, etc...onto Caylee is not true whatsoever, although I do believe that "projection" played apart in her death. (on KCA's part) The public's outcry is what it is, it isn't complicated and convoluted like the dynamics within the A family, the publics interest in Caylee's disappearance & the outcry for her to be found and the involvement in the search(es) simply means this; You (KCA or anyone else for that matter) can't make a child simply "disappear" and think that nobody will care and ask "Where, When, Why?" Perhaps RG simply can't wrap his mind around the number of people interested in Caylee's disappearance and can't fathom the thought that there are alot of good, decent and caring people in the world who genuinely care about the life of a child, even a child they may have never met. Sorry this was lengthy but I really wanted to express my thoughts on that issue - AND thank you Monkey's for everything that you do!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: November 09, 2008, 03:42:44 PM »

Maybe they found Jennifer Kesse?  I don't know. I hope somebody was found, so they can be put to rest in a dignified manner.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: November 09, 2008, 03:43:35 PM »

Klaas, I hate to bother you, but is there anyway that you can post the Ustream feed like you did yesterday?  I do not dare venturing to Murts site, the trolls and then his sudden out bursts raise my blood pressure.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: November 09, 2008, 03:43:52 PM »

Janet--Right again.  Also, I seriously doubt that anyone spat in GA's face.  We've seen his reaction to someone just asking him a question he didn't like.  He probably meant it metaphorically.  If it actually happened it was outrageous and the person who did it should be charged with assault. But whatever the case, it is also an assault to push an old lady into the street and IMO George should have been prosecuted for that.  We know that actually happened,; it was televised. 

I don't like the Anthonys.  I think it is inappropriate for their attorney, Count Dracula, to be connected with this search in any way.  I don't like their attorney.  I don't like their son, and I certainly don't like their daughter. 

Babybear, I'm with ya there.. I don't think he was physically spit on...my thought was that it was his choice of words. 

I agree with what you said about not liking any of them, and it's not right for Count Chocula to be connected with the search. Seems like a conflict of interests.

I think GA meant some people got so close to his face, he felt their spit.  It was inadvertent, not deliberate.

He was talking about how mean people have been to him and mentioned this.  I believe he was saying this literally!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #457 on: November 09, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »

Thanks Red, for giving us that little tidbit!  At least I can breathe now, though heartbreaking news!   Please tell us it's "something" good, at least?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: November 09, 2008, 03:44:17 PM »

I have no idea, as I was not there during the incidents he is speaking of, however, with emotions riding so high in this case, I personally do not doubt that it happened....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: November 09, 2008, 03:45:53 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/videoplayerpopup/channel/269075

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.