April 19, 2024, 05:58:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 302956 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #480 on: November 09, 2008, 03:56:58 PM »

It's so frustrating!   We get so involved in these cases and NOTHING!   First Natalee Holloway, now Casey, in our own back yard...   At least, I pray she gets the justice she deserves, unlike in Aruba.

It's heartbreaking and and downright disappointing to say the least.  Maybe I need to step away for awhile.  Get my head back on straight.   Yeah, like that's ever going to happen! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: November 09, 2008, 03:57:22 PM »

This is to weird, and not like Tim.Murt is out of his truck, he left to see what was
going on. ???????????????????????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: November 09, 2008, 03:57:51 PM »

I'm sure it's disappointing that not as many people turned out to volunteer as they had hoped.. although they had plenty of nice people donating food and water.  I feel sad that they couldn't stay there for the full day, or until Tuesday, which is when I thought I read they were staying til.  This is kind of a sudden thing, like the last time- middle of the day, they suspend the search.  There must be a very good reason, but it still breaks your heart.  I wished so bad this would be the time they'd find her.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #483 on: November 09, 2008, 03:58:08 PM »

What would need to be done in order to get Tim and TES to search the back yard of Cindy's parents?

Search Warrent from LE and then, they would probably be the one's to conduct the search........   again..
IIRC it was stated that Cindy's parents back yard and home was never searched, am I wrong?

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 09, 2008, 03:58:49 PM »

To me it appears that damage was done to TES's efforts by the affiliation with the A's & the loudmouth publicity seeker.

The first search was negatively impacted by the affiliation with the A's.  The public did not respond in the anticipated manner.  They did come to the call of OCSO.  This time there was the Loudmouth announcing on national programming that the # of searchers anticipated would be 8,000 along with his experienced bounty hunter peers.  People don't like to get in the way, want to help but don't like to be screwed with by persons with an agenda outside the goal of finding a missing person.  They find it offensive & I don't blame them as I do to.

Seems to me that Count Chocula brought about the reverse psychology, keeping friends close but enemies closer to the A's & it's probable affect on the participation, she bought it & it worked.  Caring people want to help Caylee, they want nothing to do with a group who has hindered the investigation.We will probably be informed shortly that TES will be searching no further than today & it will be re-evaluated at a later time if future searches will take place.

TES's efforts & the volunteers that came to search are so commendable & it is horrible that they were damaged by these creepy, warped, selfish ********.
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: November 09, 2008, 03:59:09 PM »

If TES had found her, what would they do?  Go with the pretense of searching, or suspend the search and say they'd done all they could do?  Probably just wishful thinking on my part...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 09, 2008, 03:59:13 PM »

Klaas, I hate to bother you, but is there anyway that you can post the Ustream feed like you did yesterday?  I do not dare venturing to Murts site, the trolls and then his sudden out bursts raise my blood pressure.

It's turned off right now
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: November 09, 2008, 03:59:14 PM »

Red I sure would take some comfort in hearing what your thoughts are on this latest turn of events.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: November 09, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »

This is to weird, and not like Tim.Murt is out of his truck, he left to see what was
going on. ???????????????????????

He was going to be there at the TES press conference, and then at some point he would get whatever the info is that is separate from the conference, to share with us.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: November 09, 2008, 04:00:00 PM »

I don't think very highly of David Lohr for breaking his news before Tim had a chance to have his pc....I will say that Murt discouraged people from jumping to conclusions and told them to wait and see what Tim had to say...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: November 09, 2008, 04:01:38 PM »

To me it appears that damage was done to TES's efforts by the affiliation with the A's & the loudmouth publicity seeker.

The first search was negatively impacted by the affiliation with the A's.  The public did not respond in the anticipated manner.  They did come to the call of OCSO.  This time there was the Loudmouth announcing on national programming that the # of searchers anticipated would be 8,000 along with his experienced bounty hunter peers.  People don't like to get in the way, want to help but don't like to be screwed with by persons with an agenda outside the goal of finding a missing person.  They find it offensive & I don't blame them as I do to.

Seems to me that Count Chocula brought about the reverse psychology, keeping friends close but enemies closer to the A's & it's probable affect on the participation, she bought it & it worked.  Caring people want to help Caylee, they want nothing to do with a group who has hindered the investigation.We will probably be informed shortly that TES will be searching no further than today & it will be re-evaluated at a later time if future searches will take place.

TES's efforts & the volunteers that came to search are so commendable & it is horrible that they were damaged by these creepy, warped, selfish ********.

I find it real d@mn unbelievable that LP would go on national TV and make this huge deal out of all his buddies showing up to search, and yet NONE of them did?!  UGH!!!!!!!!!   

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: November 09, 2008, 04:02:25 PM »

What would need to be done in order to get Tim and TES to search the back yard of Cindy's parents?

Search Warrent from LE and then, they would probably be the one's to conduct the search........   again..
IIRC it was stated that Cindy's parents back yard and home was never searched, am I wrong?

My bad.  I was thinking you said the A's.  But yes, they do need to search her parents house too.  It would still take a warrent and I believe it would only be conducted by them.  They must have good reason not too, though I have no idea why.....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 09, 2008, 04:03:00 PM »

If TES had found her, what would they do?  Go with the pretense of searching, or suspend the search and say they'd done all they could do?  Probably just wishful thinking on my part...

We can only hope so.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #493 on: November 09, 2008, 04:03:11 PM »

Murt is keeping his cam on the same spot at the command center.  It doesn't look like there are as many people hanging around the tables as there were yesterday.

Not nearly as many people.  Looks empty today.
Unfortunately, and I hate to say this, I think some of the turn out yesterday was to see what LP and his 50 bounty hunters would do.  Not as much hype as there was yesterday, everyone has seen what they wanted to, shook the hand of the "Cowboy". 

I wanted to get up early this morning and drive up there for the search, but I was pleaded with by my husband to help on the sidelines.  I did all that I could today for my prayer time, I rallied a few other paritioners at my church to pray with me.  They were headed home to research the case and see how they could help as well.

DOLCE~don't you go there!!! You have done a great job organizing things here and that has been invaluable, but you don't need to be walking thru all that muck with snakes etc., the babies wouldn't like that too much! Also, if you were to find something, I'm afraid it could be too emotional for you while you are pregnant. My grandfather died while I was 8 months pregnant and I was so emotional, finally everyone decided hat I should not go to the viewing because it wouldn't be healthy for me and baby. You did the right thing praying and rallying others, and we need you here~sorry if I sound selfish but that's my gut reaction.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: November 09, 2008, 04:03:50 PM »

I'm sure it's disappointing that not as many people turned out to volunteer as they had hoped.. although they had plenty of nice people donating food and water.  I feel sad that they couldn't stay there for the full day, or until Tuesday, which is when I thought I read they were staying til.  This is kind of a sudden thing, like the last time- middle of the day, they suspend the search.  There must be a very good reason, but it still breaks your heart.  I wished so bad this would be the time they'd find her.

See I thought this search was about more than just Caylee--It was supposed to be about Jennifer as well!! I truly don't understand just walking away.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #495 on: November 09, 2008, 04:04:20 PM »

Ok laugh, now ask me another question?   

MM - I do not kiss and tell!!  Ok yes I do, YES, I gave GA a hug!!  People spit in his face today!!  His wife is crazy, his daughter is a murderer and his granddaughter is dead.  My heart broke for him.  It did.  But I know as soon as I see him in another interview, I will be so mad at myself for not saying something "real."

Just have to say this.... Mytime put me on speakerphone when she entered Kidfinders, and from the tone of Georges voice you could tell that he did not himself believe that Caylee is alive...he said "she is alive", and it was as if he was trying to convince himself that she is alive...I am not a fan of any of the Anthony's , but the agony and despair in his voice brought tears to my eyes.... so very sad all the way around....for people to spit on him is just so very wrong IMO

Other than empathize with the incomprehensible pain that Cindy and George must be experiencing at the realization that they will never again embrace their precious grandaughter ... I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THIS COUPLE.

The evidence has been revealed ... Caylee Marie's decomposing body was inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

Cindy and George are not deceived!  Cindy and George are not in indenial!  Justice for Caylee Marie is not their objective.

In an attempt to shield their daughter from the consequences of her actions ... Cindy and George are on a mission to obstruct and undermine the investigation ... obstruct and undermine search efforts.

Also ... Cindy and George are not actively following credible leads regarding a live Caylee.  If credible leads existed ... those leads would be followed up the Orlando LE.  Yet donations to this cause are being solicited.

If Cindy and George had not been abetting their daughter in her deception ... I would be embracing these grandparents with love and compassion.

Taking a tough love position and ... demanding that Casey reveal the truth encompassing the afternoon of June 16TH ... may be very difficult but ... doing right is often every difficult but ... it is right!

Janet

I totally agree Janet.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: November 09, 2008, 04:04:48 PM »

My bad.  I was thinking you said the A's.  But yes, they do need to search her parents house too.  It would still take a warrent and I believe it would only be conducted by them.  They must have good reason not too, though I have no idea why.....
IIRC Cindy's parents are not on the "Crazy Casey" bandwagon, they are furious with her over the money situation and other events.  I would think they would be more than willing to allow the dig in their yard if it clears another spot that Caylee is not.  Something about the phone calls that the greatgrandmother was receiving around the predicted TOD of Caylee just does not sit right with me.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: November 09, 2008, 04:04:57 PM »

Murt said the media isn't supposed to say anything yet.   Nice of David Lohr to jump in with the "Exclusive"! 

Some of these people make me so sick!  Including LP, who promised so much, but only to spite Casey.  His heart was never in the right place!   Too many people taking advantage for the publicity!  I AM FURIOUS NOW!

Why can't TES at least search until dark today.

Ok it's easy for me to say since I am not the one searching, but this is a familiar type ending to the last search.  Abrupt!!!  I just don't understand.   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: November 09, 2008, 04:05:41 PM »

I find it real d@mn unbelievable that LP would go on national TV and make this huge deal out of all his buddies showing up to search, and yet NONE of them did?!  UGH!!!!!!!!!   

Well, he just made himself look a total fool and hurt his own reputation. I now have zero respect for him.  I would like Destiny to make it VERY clear to him what an a** he looks like now, the next time she talks to him.   He's a liar and a media whore!  Bad enough, he said he was only there to "SPITE" Casey,  what about poor Caylee!   B******!  Too many publicity seekers!   Tim is only there to help, but so many there to hinder.  DAMN THEM!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 12:32:50 AM by klaasend » Logged

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: November 09, 2008, 04:05:46 PM »

Murt said the media isn't supposed to say anything yet.   Nice of David Lohr to jump in with the "Exclusive"! 

Some of these people make me so sick!  Including LP, who promised so much, but only to spite Casey.  His heart was never in the right place!   Too many people taking advantage for the publicity!  I AM FURIOUS NOW!

Why can't TES at least search until dark today.

If David Lohr posted this without Tim's permission - he is a real jerk!!  Although, he said the Discovery Channel gave him a budget to folllow TES for 2009 - I hope Tim bans him future searches.  He appeared to have a good releationship with TES from what I saw, however my eyes may have deceived me!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.