March 29, 2024, 08:29:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 302107 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2008, 03:37:11 AM »

Are you still awake MM?

I am watching a comedy show with my son and his very pregnant wife.   

What are you all doing awake?

Speaking of that, I need to get some sleep.  I still have a lot do for tomorrow.  But I will be honest, my kids did an awesome job cleaning the house today!  LOL  It just needs a little fine tuning and I still need to go the grocery store.  So Goodnight eveyone!!

We don't get together too often they live quite a distance from me.  So we're makin up for lost time. 

But thanks again for what you did today and hubby and for bringing us all the updates.  Goodnite MT. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2008, 03:37:22 AM »

Ok laugh, now ask me another question?   

MM - I do not kiss and tell!!  Ok yes I do, YES, I gave GA a hug!!  People spit in his face today!!  His wife is crazy, his daughter is a murderer and his granddaughter is dead.  My heart broke for him.  It did.  But I know as soon as I see him in another interview, I will be so mad at myself for not saying something "real."
For real??  Did people actually spit in George's face?  That's just down right beyond rude.  When George said in his interview, 'don't tell my wife, it will kill her' I felt as if George was playing along as much as he could with Cindy because he was trying to protect her from emotional collapse.  Maybe he felt as long as he did whatever she wanted, if she was in her own world and he went along with it, it would keep her from having a nervous breakdown.  No doubt, George knew exactly what he was dealing with from the second he got near that car.  His homicide detective kicked in and he knew.  Oh yea, that's why he pretended to let Cindy accept the statement, 'its the pizza that smells bad'.  He didn't know how to tell her.  George is trying to save any sanity Cindy has left, which is none.  I'm having somewhat more empathy for George, but I think from day one he should have beat the truth out of Casey. 

Yeah, I agree with your whole post!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2008, 03:37:47 AM »

Are you still awake MM?

Speaking of that, I need to get some sleep.  I still have a lot do for tomorrow.  But I will be honest, my kids did an awesome job cleaning the house today!  LOL  It just needs a little fine tuning and I still need to go the grocery store.  So Goodnight eveyone!!

Getting ready for my prayer time.  Good night MT - Thanks again!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2008, 03:39:39 AM »

Are you still awake MM?

No goodnight MM??   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2008, 03:41:02 AM »

Are you still awake MM?

No goodnight MM??   

Oh that's right I wasn't going to sleep.   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2008, 03:41:07 AM »

Are you still awake MM?

No goodnight MM??   

I thought you was watching a movie   - Good night MM - Thanks again for my lip job
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2008, 03:42:30 AM »

Sweet dreams everyone, I can't do two things at once.  Tomorrow. 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2008, 03:43:01 AM »

Mytime,

If you are still here...did they tell you'll how long they would be staying if they didn't find caylee tomorrow?
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2008, 03:43:54 AM »

Sweet dreams everyone, I can't do two things at once.  Tomorrow. 
nite nite mary mary 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2008, 03:48:42 AM »

night all
<sleepy monkey>
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2008, 03:50:35 AM »

Good night everyone - I'm off to do a lot of praying!!!!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2008, 05:51:06 AM »

Ok laugh, now ask me another question?   

MM - I do not kiss and tell!!  Ok yes I do, YES, I gave GA a hug!!  People spit in his face today!!  His wife is crazy, his daughter is a murderer and his granddaughter is dead.  My heart broke for him.  It did.  But I know as soon as I see him in another interview, I will be so mad at myself for not saying something "real."

I probably would have done the same...I feel bad too.  You are a good Monkey...

Thank you!  I am sure many will think I am a dumb monkey!  Oh well!   
First..Hi Mytime..I am new here and find this a great cage to be in and I would of been very upset if you had acted any different.

To kick someone that is down is mean and nasty.That karma will certainly turn and kick your own butt. If I saw someone spit at George I would of made a scene. What kind of person would do such a thing? Oh yeah,it's usually some low-life on COPS or probably those horrid people that went to the Anthony's home to add to their pain.

So thank you, mytime for going to search and for being gracious and kind to a fellow human being. George has been hounded with all kinds of questions and after reading the transcript,I see he has answered them all so there really is no need for more of the same. If you see him today,please give him another hug and tell him that this and all monkeys are feeling for him and we care. Thanks again for the giving of your time. You are an HONERABLE MONKEY in my book. 

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2008, 05:59:08 AM »

BTW...I don't think George had much control over anyone in his home and NO ONE has been able to make that twit tell her secrets. Even the detectives can not believe her kahunas.

I think{JMO} I heard LP say that George DID attack Casey after the first release from jail  but to no avail. She will never talk to anyone ever............And even if she did, it would be ALL lies.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2008, 06:52:07 AM »

Good Morning

Read the whole story:  The Latest Developments in the Caylee Anthony Search
David Lohr  November 08, 2008

My understanding is that a second cross was found today – I am not sure if it was a jewelry item or marker – but law enforcement has since discovered that it had been placed in the area by the family of a murder victim. It is unrelated to the case.

It is unfortunate that the cross information has been leaked. I had not planned on discussing it like this, but felt that it is necessary to clarify the information.

Sadly, there are some volunteers that are not here for Caylee, but who are here so that they can post messages on the Internet about all of the items that are found during the search. As a result, many of these people have been banned from joining in the search effort.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2008, 07:33:23 AM »

Good Morning Fellow Monkeys! Here is your daily load of Horse Pucky:

November 9, 2008 - Sunday

Search for Caylee: Sunday Morning Report
Current mood: hopeful Hopeful nothing will be found

WEEKEND SEARCH FOR CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY UPDATES
Kid Finders Network, Texas Equusearch, Helping Heroes, and D & A Investigations

Ground Search Report
On Saturday the "ground" search resumed by Tim Miller and his volunteers.  With a little over 1100 volunteers from 28 states, the search drew to a close at dawn.  The only items found, examined, and ruled out by CSI authorities were dog bones. Very flippant

The "ground" search will continue on Sunday at 8am.  Anyone wanting to sign up may still do so by arriving at the Texas Equusearch booth at The corner of Judge and Shadowridge (SE Corner ) Orlando, FL. For more information on the "ground" search efforts please go to www.pleasefindcaylee.com.

The "ground" search organizers are asking for water and food donations for the volunteers on Sunday.  If you can help please contact them at "ground" search command center.

Live Search Report Ooooo Look at all the live searching that could have been done yesterday instead of going through the swamps and woods!! Much more productive!

The Kid Finders Network "live" search efforts have been ongoing since July.  These efforts include following up on thousands of tips and leads, handing out fliers, placements of the billboards, media communications, technical and Internet support, distribution of shirts and other Caylee items, public children awareness events, and daily command center community outreach to mention a few areas of service.

If you would like to visit with the Anthony's, Kid Finders, help in following up on leads, handing out fliers or lending a helping hand with the conclusion that there is a possibility Caylee is still with us, please come and visit the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center daily from 9am-4pm.  They also have information and awareness items on other families of missing children they represent. Oh yeah and there are some other missing kids too said as an afterthought

Watch the blogs today for possible public vigils coming up tonight in the Orlando area.  We are in the process of holding another National Vigil for Hope in a few weeks, if you would like to host a site in any state, please contact Helping Heroes at helpingheroes@earthlink.net or log onto www.helpfindcaylee.com.

The Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center:
1602 N. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando ~ open 9am to 4pm
www.helpfindcaylee.com
1-877-ONE-LOST

So since our Monkey stopped by to ask how to help search for the LIVE Caylee they must have gone Oh Crap! People are actually going to stop and ask how they can help today! Quick put some things together to have them running around in circles! If I'm going to follow up on leads, then will they pay my air fare to fly all over hell's half acre to visit the psychics? I hope so b/c I have a sister down in Mississippi I've been wanting to see, maybe we can "follow up" leads together.

Next what was that about the blogs? Are they encouraging their foolish followers to interfere with blogs like Murts site?

What the heck is the lending a helping hand with the conclusion that there is a possibility Caylee is still with us????

Lastly they want people to host Live Caylee sites in other states! Why so they can fly there under the guise of business? Oh please let someone sign up in Hawaiii!! I'm sure their foundation will pay for the trip!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2008, 07:39:22 AM »

Good Morning

My understanding is that a second cross was found today – I am not sure if it was a jewelry item or marker – but law enforcement has since discovered that it had been placed in the area by the family of a murder victim. It is unrelated to the case.

It is unfortunate that the cross information has been leaked. I had not planned on discussing it like this, but felt that it is necessary to clarify the information.

Sadly, there are some volunteers that are not here for Caylee, but who are here so that they can post messages on the Internet about all of the items that are found during the search. As a result, many of these people have been banned from joining in the search effort.

GM and tks for the info.
Sadly to say, with that large amount of volunteers their are going to be a small percentage of ppl that don't follow the rules.
Hence fourth the few rotten apples(so to speak) are thrown out.
Prayers and tks for whose who searched yesterday and for today.
May they bring Caylee home.....at last.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2008, 07:53:11 AM »

Good Morning Fellow Monkeys! Here is your daily load of Horse Pucky:

November 9, 2008 - Sunday

Search for Caylee: Sunday Morning Report
Current mood: hopeful Hopeful nothing will be found

WEEKEND SEARCH FOR CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY UPDATES
Kid Finders Network, Texas Equusearch, Helping Heroes, and D & A Investigations

Ground Search Report
On Saturday the "ground" search resumed by Tim Miller and his volunteers.  With a little over 1100 volunteers from 28 states, the search drew to a close at dawn.  The only items found, examined, and ruled out by CSI authorities were dog bones. Very flippant

The "ground" search will continue on Sunday at 8am.  Anyone wanting to sign up may still do so by arriving at the Texas Equusearch booth at The corner of Judge and Shadowridge (SE Corner ) Orlando, FL. For more information on the "ground" search efforts please go to www.pleasefindcaylee.com.

The "ground" search organizers are asking for water and food donations for the volunteers on Sunday.  If you can help please contact them at "ground" search command center.

Live Search Report Ooooo Look at all the live searching that could have been done yesterday instead of going through the swamps and woods!! Much more productive!

The Kid Finders Network "live" search efforts have been ongoing since July.  These efforts include following up on thousands of tips and leads, handing out fliers, placements of the billboards, media communications, technical and Internet support, distribution of shirts and other Caylee items, public children awareness events, and daily command center community outreach to mention a few areas of service.

If you would like to visit with the Anthony's, Kid Finders, help in following up on leads, handing out fliers or lending a helping hand with the conclusion that there is a possibility Caylee is still with us, please come and visit the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center daily from 9am-4pm.  They also have information and awareness items on other families of missing children they represent. Oh yeah and there are some other missing kids too said as an afterthought

Watch the blogs today for possible public vigils coming up tonight in the Orlando area.  We are in the process of holding another National Vigil for Hope in a few weeks, if you would like to host a site in any state, please contact Helping Heroes at helpingheroes@earthlink.net or log onto www.helpfindcaylee.com.

The Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center:
1602 N. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando ~ open 9am to 4pm
www.helpfindcaylee.com
1-877-ONE-LOST

So since our Monkey stopped by to ask how to help search for the LIVE Caylee they must have gone Oh Crap! People are actually going to stop and ask how they can help today! Quick put some things together to have them running around in circles! If I'm going to follow up on leads, then will they pay my air fare to fly all over hell's half acre to visit the psychics? I hope so b/c I have a sister down in Mississippi I've been wanting to see, maybe we can "follow up" leads together.

Next what was that about the blogs? Are they encouraging their foolish followers to interfere with blogs like Murts site?

What the heck is the lending a helping hand with the conclusion that there is a possibility Caylee is still with us????

Lastly they want people to host Live Caylee sites in other states! Why so they can fly there under the guise of business? Oh please let someone sign up in Hawaiii!! I'm sure their foundation will pay for the trip!

Here Here BooMonkey -- I would just like someone from their camp to give one concrete example of a live search -- or, are the monies they are raising paying for their investigator to work on Casey's case?  Where does the money go?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2008, 08:01:10 AM »

PookyBear

Here Here BooMonkey -- I would just like someone from their camp to give one concrete example of a live search -- or, are the monies they are raising paying for their investigator to work on Casey's case?  Where does the money go?

The A's are disgusting!  After all the searchers' and TES work, they have nerve to ask for donations.  They should be helping with water and food for the searchers, at the very least.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2008, 08:08:54 AM »

Good Morning

WOW about the crosses and OMG about people being banned from the search 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2008, 08:10:34 AM »

PookyBear

The A's are disgusting!  After all the searchers' and TES work, they have nerve to ask for donations.  They should be helping with water and food for the searchers, at the very least.
I hear you mammy. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.