April 25, 2024, 06:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303189 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: November 09, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »

I just tried to connect to Murt's site, but got a message saying my address had been banned. 

I've only ever been to Murt's a couple of times, and I've certainly never misbehaved there, so I have no idea why my address would be banned.

Has anyone else gotten that message?

TY

Yes BT me too ... I never created an "account" only lurked .. maybe site is set to "members now" ? ...
you have to "log-in" or register to see the chat.

TY Wreck. I'm logged in and can see the chat now.

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: November 09, 2008, 06:51:04 PM »

Is Tes leaving because there is a disagreement between LP and Tim about the searches?

NOT TRUE......DES

Thanks Des....I was hoping this was not the case. I do feel that LP does have alot of experience dealing with people with criminal minds... I bet Casey's takes the cake though....
As I stated earlier, I really do not care who finds Caylee, as long as she is found.
I do wonder , however, how many of those bounty hunters who said they would be there showed up... any idea?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #782 on: November 09, 2008, 06:51:38 PM »

I don't understand how a piece of material and some beads would send up a flare in Cindy's eyes to withhold the JCP statement from LE. If her daughter has made jewelry in the past, why would she think anything of it?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: November 09, 2008, 06:51:43 PM »

Rob, I haven't been able to follow this as much as I would like, but did Leonard just this evening reveal this information about the cross and beads, his female assistant seeing Casey make them, and all this?

yes

Rob - a woman named Cheyenne who runs a website broke the information yesterday to Murt while he had his audio on.  It hit the Internet like wild fire.  Then David Lehr acted like the big spokesman for TES and gave a detailed description on his Discovery website.  Several weeks ago, Leonard did talk about the two necklaces with crosses and the JCP receipt.  We did a lot of cross hunting and we came up with three.  One was white pearls, one was a necklace she was wearing in the bank photo and one was the beaded necklace below.  They have been talking about a beaded necklace since yesterday, so I am leaning toward the picture below.  There has been discussion, though, about the necklaces prior to tonight.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: November 09, 2008, 06:52:27 PM »

I just tried to connect to Murt's site, but got a message saying my address had been banned. 

I've only ever been to Murt's a couple of times, and I've certainly never misbehaved there, so I have no idea why my address would be banned.

TY
Yes I just did also 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #785 on: November 09, 2008, 06:52:27 PM »

Has anyone else seen Blanchard Park?  I have been to Florida several times and never seen an alligator.
Ha ha thats funny!  I saw one midmorning on the way to Mass.  I thought to myself "Only in Florida".  He was sunning himself on the canal bank by the road.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: November 09, 2008, 06:54:49 PM »

Red and Klaasend are not here????

Tamikosmom, CBB, IamHereToday, simy, tcumom, Scarrlett, PJ, always 1, atlanta_mom, mytime, no rose colored glasses, 2NJSons_Mom, cubbeegirl, Altruist, Mags, KarmaRoundUp, SS, Dihannah1, islandmonkey, numbersgirl, anothermonkey, Destiny, sandy leiva, perriwinkle, cp405, akmom, can, grumpychick, Monken, watchinginMA, MuffyBee, doselady51, socialfriend2, Brandi, LandonMae, SunnyinTX, oldhippychik, kcrn, Weeble, burkieandemme, Orchidwmn, Harper, KiahJ, mammy, N2WISHN, CuriousCat, marymary, suzyinpgh, codemonkey, HeithnJulie, NCMike, 3bsmom, Kimber, daddysgirl68, SweetMorgan, katsclown, Blonde, cuteascanbe, snoopy, Bud's Girl, txlisa, Flamom, nikkibnurse, canadagirl, georgia peach, kkate, Wyks, GoldieTX, BooMonkey, pinklady, ilovegoodies, kippy, Becca29, joesamas mama, Ree, Nut44x4, Paulah, WA Lurker, chocolatetyh34, trimmonthelake, MAca, Dana, PookyBear, 3babiesmommy, llc, mizjay, angoramonkey, littleone, mgoblue and 81 Guests are viewing this topic.

______

... but other Zoo Keepers are ... so A1 BE GOOD ... BE VERY VERY GOOD!!!

Janet

Hi Janet...Congratulations on your anniversary....You always miss me when you do that, I must have been refreshing or catching up!

Thanks Mum.

How ya doing?  It has been a while.

Janet

I'm doing well thanks, Janet...I read here a lot, just don't post that often.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: November 09, 2008, 06:55:01 PM »

I don't understand how a piece of material and some beads would send up a flare in Cindy's eyes to withhold the JCP statement from LE. If her daughter has made jewelry in the past, why would she think anything of it?

Does JCP sell this sort of material?

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: November 09, 2008, 06:55:30 PM »

Quote from: AZLady

Memorial Service will be held for Caylee Marie Anthony....at 9:00PM at J Blanchard Park....Bless her Angel Heart....Des....

[/quote
Des, is that PM?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: November 09, 2008, 06:55:38 PM »

Murt says that when TES pulls out Leonard plans to stay and search for Caylee.

Of course that is what he says ... how else can he continue to have his mug on Nancy Grace?

What a sad state of affairs when the inmates or shoudl I say the opportunists are running the assylum.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: November 09, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »

Wow! WOW!! WOW!!!

I was in my prayer time and come out to these new developements!!  How promising as when I went into my prayer time TES was pulling out!

Dana looking forward to your show tonight!!

Thank you, now make sure and take your vitamins and eat lots seeing you are eating for three!!

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: November 09, 2008, 06:55:59 PM »

personally I don't believe anything will come of Leonard Padilla's revelations. Nothing whatsoever.

ya'll are free to believe whatever and whomever. But this guy has no credibility in my book, so he has nothing to lose by going to the last twig on the branch.

I doubt he would have waited until the search was over to make his announcement ... he could have said - ok, I have info that will get this over with in five minutes!.. and if he did he would be a national media icon picking and choosing from a list to host his own show.

He held info that could have potentially placed more than 3000 people collectively at risk while he hog-nobbed and french kissed every microphone he in a five mile radius. Leonard knew this for months.. and never said anything during his HOURS OF ON AIR TIME.

And yes, it meant HOG- NOBBED! 

Aren't you a ray of flippin sunshine!!  Lets blame the ONLY man and his crew who hasn't lost hope in finding little Caylee. Sorry Rob-when asked if wanted donations or food for his group-he politely declined. It doesn't take 3,000 people to find this littleone-just one ...and i believe in miracles.
And while we are talkin bout "french kissin" the mike-i saw MANY doing that this weekend. There is a fairly long list.  Some you probly wouldn't like if i listed them here-so i will spare ya!...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: November 09, 2008, 06:56:11 PM »

Has anyone else seen Blanchard Park?  I have been to Florida several times and never seen an alligator.
Ha ha thats funny!  I saw one midmorning on the way to Mass.  I thought to myself "Only in Florida".  He was sunning himself on the canal bank by the road.

Dolce, not only in Florida.... we have them here in Louisiana too....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: November 09, 2008, 06:56:47 PM »

I don't know about her reaction but i thought it may have been an expensive purchase. If kc bought 2 gold crucifixes that might be a pretty high balance. But I thought it was said that the rosary beads she's pictured in were given to her by a supporter after Caylee went missing. Nothing ever makes clear sense with this.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: November 09, 2008, 06:57:01 PM »

So you all are saying this is the same cross found previously, but LP waited for everyone to pull up then went to BP and found something else of interest in the water, is that right????

I think this is what is happening, Always, there was a beaded cross necklace found attached to a tree in BP yesterday. I don't know if there is any confirmed info on this find. LP announced on Murts site earlier, his timeline, and he included that they believe that Casey went by the residence on the day of the JCP purchase & picked up the material to make the cross. Someone said that LP had told earlier that the female bounty hunter saw Casey making the crosses when she was there. I don't know how much of this info that TES has & if they have divers that can search the body of water that LP is talking about. But he is supposed to have a dive team there at 8:00 am in the morn. IMO, LP truly believes that they have figured it all out. And I pray that either they find or TES finds Caylee tomorrow! Searching this pond can do nothing but help.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: November 09, 2008, 06:57:01 PM »

TY

Yes BT me too ... I never created an "account" only lurked .. maybe site is set to "members now" ? ...
YES you have to be a member to read now, I just found this out now.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: November 09, 2008, 06:58:45 PM »

Wow! WOW!! WOW!!!

I was in my prayer time and come out to these new developements!!  How promising as when I went into my prayer time TES was pulling out!

Dana looking forward to your show tonight!!

Thank you, now make sure and take your vitamins and eat lots seeing you are eating for three!!

LOL with the way I have been eating you would think I was feeding a small South American country!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #797 on: November 09, 2008, 06:58:53 PM »

Does JCP sell this sort of material?

I've never seen anything like that sold in a JCP store, but that's what LP said she bought. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: November 09, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »

"He held info that could have potentially placed more than 3000 people collectively at risk while he hog-nobbed and french kissed every microphone he in a five mile radius. Leonard knew this for months.. and never said anything during his HOURS OF ON AIR TIME."

As the Fonz used to say Rob.
Correctamundo !!

Search Over ... what do you mean ... I won't continue to get my air time on Nancy Grace and they may move to another case where no one will let me within 3 states of ... say it isn't so LP.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: November 09, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »

I don't know about her reaction but i thought it may have been an expensive purchase. If kc bought 2 gold crucifixes that might be a pretty high balance. But I thought it was said that the rosary beads she's pictured in were given to her by a supporter after Caylee went missing. Nothing ever makes clear sense with this.

Casey did not purchase the material for the crosses at JCP, she already had it at home. She purchased something at JCP the same day that she made the additional necklace & we don't know yet what that purchase was.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.