March 28, 2024, 03:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 302031 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2008, 08:13:31 AM »

Someone asked yesterday whether dogs were involved in the search -- here is an article on a K-9 team helping out from the Hilton Head Urban Search And Rescue.

http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/story/663468.html
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2008, 08:16:12 AM »

Someone asked yesterday whether dogs were involved in the search -- here is an article on a K-9 team helping out from the Hilton Head Urban Search And Rescue.

http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/story/663468.html

Good Morning to all the Monkey's that are wake Smile

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2008, 08:23:47 AM »

Jesse's Father to Hold Service for TES Searchers Tomorrow Morning

Greetings to all my Friends!

I offered to do a Sunday morning chapel service for the search team on site and Tim Miller graciously accepted.

I will be on site @ 7:30 a.m. Sunday November 9th. to do a service before the searchers go out into the field. If you are there please come and introduce yourself to me afterward. If you cannot be there please keep this time in prayer.

If I can record the service I will put it online. Not sure yet if I will be able to do that or if someone will be doing it. If so, I will do my best to share it with you.

It's time for Caylee to come home!

God bless you,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the sword of THE KING

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...e-1d36441ff0a8

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2008, 08:26:16 AM »

Search Resumes Sunday For Body Of Caylee Anthony

Saturday’s search for Caylee's remains ended in disappointment, not only because she wasn’t found, but the crowd of searchers was smaller than expected.

About 1,500 volunteers showed up determined to find the toddler who disappeared in June.

"I just think it's time for closure for her family,” said searcher Lynda Parsons. “I think it's really time to find her."

Searchers scoured several areas on the east side of Orlando. They walked through dense brush, fields, even water. But aside from clothing and some apparent animal bones, they found nothing to indicate they child's remains were there.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html#-

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2008, 08:26:30 AM »

That's odd that Rob Dick went to see George.

Ok, I forgot who Rob Dick is.  Who is Rob Dick? 

LP's guy.  The one KC hit on and cooked pasta for

KC hit on Mr. Dick?   

Why so formal? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2008, 08:27:10 AM »

I offered to do a Sunday morning chapel service for the search team on site and Tim Miller graciously accepted.

I will be on site @ 7:30 a.m. Sunday November 9th. to do a service before the searchers go out into the field. If you are there please come and introduce yourself to me afterward. If you cannot be there please keep this time in prayer.

If I can record the service I will put it online. Not sure yet if I will be able to do that or if someone will be doing it. If so, I will do my best to share it with you.

God bless you,
Richard Grund

That is so nice of him to do that. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2008, 08:31:44 AM »

Good morning guys!!! For all of us who cannot be there physically.....

Dear Lord,

I pray that you willl be with each and every searcher today..I pray that you will be there with Tim MIller and his team.I pray that you will lead them in the right direction....I pray that you will guide them to where our angel Caylee is....and that you will help each and every one of them to stay safe and free from harm.

I know that Your will will be done in this case, Lord.I also know that Your time frame is not our time frame..and all will come together through Your infinite plan and wisdom.

I ask, though, Lord..please..please let them find our Caylee....PLease let her come home to rest ....
Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for us Lord...we are not worthy....

In thy Holy name we pray.....

"God dont like ugly"
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2008, 08:38:06 AM »

Dear Lord,

I pray that you willl be with each and every searcher today..I pray that you will be there with Tim MIller and his team.I pray that you will lead them in the right direction....I pray that you will guide them to where our angel Caylee is....and that you will help each and every one of them to stay safe and free from harm.

I know that Your will will be done in this case, Lord.I also know that Your time frame is not our time frame..and all will come together through Your infinite plan and wisdom.

I ask, though, Lord..please..please let them find our Caylee....PLease let her come home to rest ....
Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for us Lord...we are not worthy....

That was/is very nice and AMEN! Smile

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2008, 08:40:51 AM »

Dear Lord,

Thank you very much..that is a beautiful prayer. Amen
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2008, 08:49:03 AM »

Ok laugh, now ask me another question?   

MM - I do not kiss and tell!!  Ok yes I do, YES, I gave GA a hug!!  People spit in his face today!!  His wife is crazy, his daughter is a murderer and his granddaughter is dead.  My heart broke for him.  It did.  But I know as soon as I see him in another interview, I will be so mad at myself for not saying something "real."
For real??  Did people actually spit in George's face?  That's just down right beyond rude.  When George said in his interview, 'don't tell my wife, it will kill her' I felt as if George was playing along as much as he could with Cindy because he was trying to protect her from emotional collapse.  Maybe he felt as long as he did whatever she wanted, if she was in her own world and he went along with it, it would keep her from having a nervous breakdown.  No doubt, George knew exactly what he was dealing with from the second he got near that car.  His homicide detective kicked in and he knew.  Oh yea, that's why he pretended to let Cindy accept the statement, 'its the pizza that smells bad'.  He didn't know how to tell her.  George is trying to save any sanity Cindy has left, which is none.  I'm having somewhat more empathy for George, but I think from day one he should have beat the truth out of Casey. 

Yeah, I agree with your whole post!! 
I think if anyone is going to break with the truth it is George. I know he was a cop at some point but...you can see the hurt in his eyes. It is eating him up inside. Yes I think he knew from day one..yes I think Cindy knew from day one((RN) and yes I know Lee knew from day one. He and Casey are close..you can tell. I do really believe everything will come out at some point but it won't be from Casey unless it saves her sorry a$$ in a plea deal and I am actually for that if she will tell where Caylee is and it be the TRUTH.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2008, 09:00:33 AM »

Does anyone have any thoughts on what this means?

"Lending a helping hand with the conclusion that there is a possibility Caylee is still with us"

Not being facetious, I really don't understand what they are asking the public to do.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2008, 09:08:33 AM »

Good Morning everyone.  I was so weary yesterday from trying to follow Murt's crazy blog.  I'll try to do the same today, if I don't end up cross-eyed. 

Thank you MyTime for searching.  Has anyone heard from Chuck?

I was hoping that the rosary yesterday would lead to something.

Let's keep praying that today will be the day.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2008, 09:12:59 AM »

Good Morning everyone.  I was so weary yesterday from trying to follow Murt's crazy blog.  I'll try to do the same today, if I don't end up cross-eyed. 

Thank you MyTime for searching.  Has anyone heard from Chuck?

I was hoping that the rosary yesterday would lead to something.

Let's keep praying that today will be the day.

Murt won't be at the search today, he had to work. It was only yesterday he was going to be there.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2008, 09:13:55 AM »

Good Morning Fellow Monkeys! Here is your daily load of Horse Pucky:

November 9, 2008 - Sunday

Search for Caylee: Sunday Morning Report
Current mood: hopeful Hopeful nothing will be found

WEEKEND SEARCH FOR CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY UPDATES
Kid Finders Network, Texas Equusearch, Helping Heroes, and D & A Investigations

Ground Search Report
On Saturday the "ground" search resumed by Tim Miller and his volunteers.  With a little over 1100 volunteers from 28 states, the search drew to a close at dawn.  The only items found, examined, and ruled out by CSI authorities were dog bones. Very flippant

The "ground" search will continue on Sunday at 8am.  Anyone wanting to sign up may still do so by arriving at the Texas Equusearch booth at The corner of Judge and Shadowridge (SE Corner ) Orlando, FL. For more information on the "ground" search efforts please go to www.pleasefindcaylee.com.

The "ground" search organizers are asking for water and food donations for the volunteers on Sunday.  If you can help please contact them at "ground" search command center.

Live Search Report Ooooo Look at all the live searching that could have been done yesterday instead of going through the swamps and woods!! Much more productive!

The Kid Finders Network "live" search efforts have been ongoing since July.  These efforts include following up on thousands of tips and leads, handing out fliers, placements of the billboards, media communications, technical and Internet support, distribution of shirts and other Caylee items, public children awareness events, and daily command center community outreach to mention a few areas of service.

If you would like to visit with the Anthony's, Kid Finders, help in following up on leads, handing out fliers or lending a helping hand with the conclusion that there is a possibility Caylee is still with us, please come and visit the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center daily from 9am-4pm.  They also have information and awareness items on other families of missing children they represent. Oh yeah and there are some other missing kids too said as an afterthought

Watch the blogs today for possible public vigils coming up tonight in the Orlando area.  We are in the process of holding another National Vigil for Hope in a few weeks, if you would like to host a site in any state, please contact Helping Heroes at helpingheroes@earthlink.net or log onto www.helpfindcaylee.com.

The Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center:
1602 N. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando ~ open 9am to 4pm
www.helpfindcaylee.com
1-877-ONE-LOST

So since our Monkey stopped by to ask how to help search for the LIVE Caylee they must have gone Oh Crap! People are actually going to stop and ask how they can help today! Quick put some things together to have them running around in circles! If I'm going to follow up on leads, then will they pay my air fare to fly all over hell's half acre to visit the psychics? I hope so b/c I have a sister down in Mississippi I've been wanting to see, maybe we can "follow up" leads together.

Next what was that about the blogs? Are they encouraging their foolish followers to interfere with blogs like Murts site?

What the heck is the lending a helping hand with the conclusion that there is a possibility Caylee is still with us????

Lastly they want people to host Live Caylee sites in other states! Why so they can fly there under the guise of business? Oh please let someone sign up in Hawaiii!! I'm sure their foundation will pay for the trip!

The second sentence in the article says the search "drew to a close at dawn."  DAWN?  Does anyone else hear the music from Fiddler on the Roof?  Sunrise, Sunset 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2008, 09:15:54 AM »

Murt's not there today...he has to work.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2008, 09:17:37 AM »

God bless you,
Richard Grund

What a wonderful idea!  You are so right...It is time for Caylee to come home!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2008, 09:20:58 AM »

"Lending a helping hand with the conclusion that there is a possibility Caylee is still with us"

Not being facetious, I really don't understand what they are asking the public to do.

Are they looking for a Minister of Propaganda? A more literal translation..Aid with end result being a chance Caylee is alive??? What the hooty hell does that mean?...stand between the collection jar and the Ants to shield us from spit?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2008, 09:21:37 AM »

Since Murt is not going to be there, does anyone know of a stream or link that we can watch what is happening? I'm up in Michigan and there won't be any news coverage of it up here. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2008, 09:23:17 AM »

Are they looking for a Minister of Propaganda? A more literal translation..Aid with end result being a chance Caylee is alive??? What the hooty hell does that mean?...stand between the collection jar and the Ants to shield us from spit?

OK so everyone with a Spit Shield line up in front of the Ant's!! 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2008, 09:24:01 AM »

Since Murt is not going to be there, does anyone know of a stream or link that we can watch what is happening? I'm up in Michigan and there won't be any news coverage of it up here. 
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.