April 19, 2024, 09:28:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 302928 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: November 09, 2008, 07:11:50 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 

I ASKED about this too klass... but did it with a NEWBIE screw up quote....

Well I see Destiny posted it a couple times but I don't understand.  Is this an actual Memorial Service or is it a prayer vigil.  What is the deal.

Destiny??
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #821 on: November 09, 2008, 07:12:32 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 
Im told Padilla is hosting it ?

wow... i would LOVE to say that shocks the heck outta me....

and yet it....doesnt..Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: November 09, 2008, 07:12:42 PM »

I just want Caylee found.  That said, it is possible that Tim and LP had differences about the search.  I thought there were going to be dives anyway, but I don't know that any actually happened.  LP also talked about a song about water that Casey listened to a lot.  If it is the one I'm thinking of, it seriously bothers me.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: November 09, 2008, 07:12:49 PM »

personally I don't believe anything will come of Leonard Padilla's revelations. Nothing whatsoever.

ya'll are free to believe whatever and whomever. But this guy has no credibility in my book, so he has nothing to lose by going to the last twig on the branch.

I doubt he would have waited until the search was over to make his announcement ... he could have said - ok, I have info that will get this over with in five minutes!.. and if he did he would be a national media icon picking and choosing from a list to host his own show.

He held info that could have potentially placed more than 3000 people collectively at risk while he hog-nobbed and french kissed every microphone he in a five mile radius. Leonard knew this for months.. and never said anything during his HOURS OF ON AIR TIME.

And yes, it meant HOG- NOBBED! 

Aren't you a ray of flippin sunshine!!  Lets blame the ONLY man and his crew who hasn't lost hope in finding little Caylee. Sorry Rob-when asked if wanted donations or food for his group-he politely declined. It doesn't take 3,000 people to find this littleone-just one ...and i believe in miracles.
And while we are talkin bout "french kissin" the mike-i saw MANY doing that this weekend. There is a fairly long list.  Some you probly wouldn't like if i listed them here-so i will spare ya!...

If I knew how to make a monkey applauding, Little One, I'd do it for your post. I don't see the reason for jealousy because Padilla has an idea at odds with Tim Miller.  We don't know what has been said between them over the weekend.  We don't know if Padilla has suggested to Miller that the river at Blanchard Park be searched.  I do know that Miller said on NG that TES would not leave until Caylee was found.  But, as he did the last time, he is cutting the search off prematurely.   Maybe he has his reasons, I don't know.  But I heard Padilla explaining the reason for his thinking to Murt, and it made sense.  Padilla is accustomed to deciphering the criminal mind.  That's his profession.  And if he thinks it's worth a shot to go into the water tomorrow, and apparently so does the FBI, what's the harm?  Will it make Miller look bad? Why should it make anyone look bad?  If it accomplishes the purpose and recovers Caylee's body, is that a bad thing?  Does it matter who finds the body so long as someone does? 

Everyone says that the focus should be on Caylee.  If someone fails to follow up a good lead just to avoid bruising someone else's ego, doesn't that put the focus on that person's ego and not Caylee?  I pray that Leonard Padillo finds Caylee and she is at last laid to rest with some dignity.  And I don't give two cents about who does it. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: November 09, 2008, 07:13:17 PM »

LP was "interviewed" by Murt this afternoon at Blanchard Park, and LP announced a Memorial service would be held tomorrow morning at 9 PM at the park.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: November 09, 2008, 07:13:27 PM »

Very early this morning, TES was asking for anyone with K9 units, small boats, and divers.  Is it possible that Tim did not have enough people to do an aquatic search of that lake today?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: November 09, 2008, 07:13:54 PM »

I'm a member at Murts and it says my ip is banned.Good grief! I rarely even talked let alone stir up any trouble.What in the world is going on over there?
I heard several reasons about being banned. One was there was a hacker or hackers yesterday? And also Ustreme was doing it? Just try again as others have made it back on the site.

I got in ..Smile Thanks for advice!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: November 09, 2008, 07:14:36 PM »

DANA - just an FYI - Murt has a link to your radio show at the top of his chat screen.  There are currently over 1000 in his chat that see the link to SM radio and Tim Miller tonight.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 09, 2008, 07:14:54 PM »

LP was "interviewed" by Murt this afternoon at Blanchard Park, and LP announced a Memorial service would be held tomorrow morning at 9 PM at the park.

SOOOO sorry!

I meant to say 9 AM on Monday!!!

Had to try to edit.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: November 09, 2008, 07:15:39 PM »

DANA - just an FYI - Murt has a link to your radio show at the top of his chat screen.  There are currently over 1000 in his chat that see the link to SM radio and Tim Miller tonight.

ok thanks
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #830 on: November 09, 2008, 07:15:39 PM »

well, the Anthony's will be selling more lies on Good Morning America tomorrow. Some things never change.

Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Speak
Still holding out hope for their missing granddaughter, George and Cindy Anthony discuss the latest in the search for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. The couple speak out for what could be the final time ahead of an possible gag order on the controversial case. It's a can't-miss interview.

Cindy just can't shut her damn mouth!

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #831 on: November 09, 2008, 07:16:31 PM »

"He held info that could have potentially placed more than 3000 people collectively at risk while he hog-nobbed and french kissed every microphone he in a five mile radius. Leonard knew this for months.. and never said anything during his HOURS OF ON AIR TIME."

As the Fonz used to say Rob.
Correctamundo !!

I'm sorry, I'd have to disagree with this (which I'm sure will make me unpopular) but
I heard LP giving his theory and timeline many times prior to this. He does like the microphone  Also the necklace RUMOR has been floating around for a couple of days now.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: November 09, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »

personally I don't believe anything will come of Leonard Padilla's revelations. Nothing whatsoever.

ya'll are free to believe whatever and whomever. But this guy has no credibility in my book, so he has nothing to lose by going to the last twig on the branch.

I doubt he would have waited until the search was over to make his announcement ... he could have said - ok, I have info that will get this over with in five minutes!.. and if he did he would be a national media icon picking and choosing from a list to host his own show.

He held info that could have potentially placed more than 3000 people collectively at risk while he hog-nobbed and french kissed every microphone he in a five mile radius. Leonard knew this for months.. and never said anything during his HOURS OF ON AIR TIME.

And yes, it meant HOG- NOBBED! 

Aren't you a ray of flippin sunshine!!  Lets blame the ONLY man and his crew who hasn't lost hope in finding little Caylee. Sorry Rob-when asked if wanted donations or food for his group-he politely declined. It doesn't take 3,000 people to find this littleone-just one ...and i believe in miracles.
And while we are talkin bout "french kissin" the mike-i saw MANY doing that this weekend. There is a fairly long list.  Some you probly wouldn't like if i listed them here-so i will spare ya!...

If I knew how to make a monkey applauding, Little One, I'd do it for your post. I don't see the reason for jealousy because Padilla has an idea at odds with Tim Miller.  We don't know what has been said between them over the weekend.  We don't know if Padilla has suggested to Miller that the river at Blanchard Park be searched.  I do know that Miller said on NG that TES would not leave until Caylee was found.  But, as he did the last time, he is cutting the search off prematurely.   Maybe he has his reasons, I don't know.  But I heard Padilla explaining the reason for his thinking to Murt, and it made sense.  Padilla is accustomed to deciphering the criminal mind.  That's his profession.  And if he thinks it's worth a shot to go into the water tomorrow, and apparently so does the FBI, what's the harm?  Will it make Miller look bad? Why should it make anyone look bad?  If it accomplishes the purpose and recovers Caylee's body, is that a bad thing?  Does it matter who finds the body so long as someone does? 

Everyone says that the focus should be on Caylee.  If someone fails to follow up a good lead just to avoid bruising someone else's ego, doesn't that put the focus on that person's ego and not Caylee?  I pray that Leonard Padillo finds Caylee and she is at last laid to rest with some dignity.  And I don't give two cents about who does it. 

AMEN
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #833 on: November 09, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »

I just want Caylee found.  That said, it is possible that Tim and LP had differences about the search.  I thought there were going to be dives anyway, but I don't know that any actually happened.  LP also talked about a song about water that Casey listened to a lot.  If it is the one I'm thinking of, it seriously bothers me.

What song would that be?  If you don't mind me asking.

Lisa
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: November 09, 2008, 07:17:33 PM »

SOOOO sorry!

Had to try to edit.

It was my understanding that the divers would search the water starting at 8:00 AM on Monday, and that the Memorial Service would be held at 9:00 AM on TUESDAY. Think I'm right.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: November 09, 2008, 07:18:22 PM »

Has anyone else seen Blanchard Park?  I have been to Florida several times and never seen an alligator.
Ha ha thats funny!  I saw one midmorning on the way to Mass.  I thought to myself "Only in Florida".  He was sunning himself on the canal bank by the road.
(They wern't in "Its A Small World"...)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: November 09, 2008, 07:19:03 PM »

Thanks Brandi.

Has Leonard Padilla parted ways with Tim Miller?  According to the following article ... the search is continuing until tomorrow.

Janet
________

EquuSearch To Suspend Search For Caylee After Monday
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 5:27 pm EST November 9, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 09, 2008, 07:19:58 PM »

SOOOO sorry!

Had to try to edit.

AH - OK, well I heard that too from Leonard but I will believe it when I see it.  Memorial Service or a handful of guys saying a prayer over the divers that are searching where Leonard things there's something?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: November 09, 2008, 07:21:48 PM »

SOOOO sorry!

Had to try to edit.

Let me wrap my head around this..... Lp and the FBI will be diving looking for a body at the same park where a memorial is being held at the same time 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: November 09, 2008, 07:23:05 PM »

I'm still trying to cancel reservations - 45 minute wait for a rep......  I've been trying for 3 hours!!!!!   DAMN CASEY!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.