April 24, 2024, 05:23:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303167 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: November 09, 2008, 07:23:37 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 

LP was "interviewed" by Murt this afternoon at Blanchard Park, and LP announced a Memorial service would be held tomorrow morning at 9 PM at the park.

Thanks Brandi.

Has Leonard Padilla parted ways with Tim Miller?  According to the following article ... the search is continuing until tomorrow.

Janet
________

EquuSearch To Suspend Search For Caylee After Monday
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 5:27 pm EST November 9, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

Janet

GOOD QUESTION!

Guess we'll find out about all that tonight on Dana's show!

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: November 09, 2008, 07:24:14 PM »

It is my guess that one of these KC made necklaces was left at happy places she was with Caylee. places that were special to the two of them
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: November 09, 2008, 07:24:19 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 

LP was "interviewed" by Murt this afternoon at Blanchard Park, and LP announced a Memorial service would be held tomorrow morning at 9 PM at the park.

SOOOO sorry!

NO, diving on Monday at 8:00 AM and Memorial on Tuesday at 9:00 AM

I meant to say 9 AM on Monday!!!

Had to try to edit.

Let me wrap my head around this..... Lp and the FBI will be diving looking for a body at the same park where a memorial is being held at the same time 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #843 on: November 09, 2008, 07:24:45 PM »

Closing this window out 4 a while. I'll lock up Nat's tonight and will be back in here later.

Thank you everyone for all you have done and continue to do to bring this child home.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: November 09, 2008, 07:24:50 PM »

I thought he say tomorrow.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: November 09, 2008, 07:24:58 PM »

But still...it has been said, seemingly with such certainty...that Caylee would be found by Monday.  What has changed, what has happened?
Is it the decline in volunteers today?  Is it because there were key areas, strategic areas that Caylee was expected to be found and those areas have been completely searched?  Is it because LE has new information that would discredit the liklihood of finding Caylee in that area, those 25 sq. miles?

So many questions.

I'm hoping Casey was watching the searh yesterday(on Jose's laptop)and confessed today.That's what I'm hoping.

Karma, that's a thought.  I'm hoping you are right!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: November 09, 2008, 07:25:20 PM »

Very early this morning, TES was asking for anyone with K9 units, small boats, and divers.  Is it possible that Tim did not have enough people to do an aquatic search of that lake today?

Hi SS...Wondering if they didn't get to look around with some of their side-scanners and such and that is why the divers are going in tomorrow.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: November 09, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »

I just want Caylee found.  That said, it is possible that Tim and LP had differences about the search.  I thought there were going to be dives anyway, but I don't know that any actually happened.  LP also talked about a song about water that Casey listened to a lot.  If it is the one I'm thinking of, it seriously bothers me.

What song would that be?  If you don't mind me asking.

Lisa

I don't want to say, it just bothers me and there is no one to tell it to but here and Murts

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: November 09, 2008, 07:26:28 PM »

I'm still trying to cancel reservations - 45 minute wait for a rep......  I've been trying for 3 hours!!!!!   DAMN CASEY!!!!!!

I'm sorry KCJackie - I was affraid this was going to happen to you.  I'm just glad you found out BEFORE getting on the plane.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: November 09, 2008, 07:26:29 PM »

SOOOO sorry!

NO, diving on Monday at 8:00 AM and Memorial on Tuesday at 9:00 AM

I meant to say 9 AM on Monday!!!

Had to try to edit.

Let me wrap my head around this..... Lp and the FBI will be diving looking for a body at the same park where a memorial is being held at the same time 

NO, Diving on Monday at 8:00 AM and Memorial on Tuesday at 9:00 AM
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #850 on: November 09, 2008, 07:27:12 PM »

well, the Anthony's will be selling more lies on Good Morning America tomorrow. Some things never change.

Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Speak
Still holding out hope for their missing granddaughter, George and Cindy Anthony discuss the latest in the search for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. The couple speak out for what could be the final time ahead of an possible gag order on the controversial case. It's a can't-miss interview.

Cindy just can't shut her damn mouth!

Lisa

OH MY GOD..... they GAG me everytime they flippin OPEN thier mouths...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: November 09, 2008, 07:27:25 PM »

Teams search 2/3 of the areas they wanted to search on Sunday. A much smaller search will be conducted Monday morning, where they'll search the remaining 1/3 of the area -- including Blanchard Park.

A total of 800 searchers, 700 volunteers, came out on Sunday. Equusearch said teams will do mapping of the remaining areas Sunday night and make plans for Monday morning.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

further down in the article is says that TES has spend nearly $100K 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
3doglady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: November 09, 2008, 07:27:52 PM »

LP told Murt that he would have divers at the park at 8:00 tomorrow morning.  The memorial service will Tuesday morning at 9AM whether they find Caylee or not.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: November 09, 2008, 07:29:31 PM »

I'm still trying to cancel reservations - 45 minute wait for a rep......  I've been trying for 3 hours!!!!!   DAMN CASEY!!!!!!
Oh good, I was worried about you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: November 09, 2008, 07:29:48 PM »

personally I don't believe anything will come of Leonard Padilla's revelations. Nothing whatsoever.

ya'll are free to believe whatever and whomever. But this guy has no credibility in my book, so he has nothing to lose by going to the last twig on the branch.

I doubt he would have waited until the search was over to make his announcement ... he could have said - ok, I have info that will get this over with in five minutes!.. and if he did he would be a national media icon picking and choosing from a list to host his own show.

He held info that could have potentially placed more than 3000 people collectively at risk while he hog-nobbed and french kissed every microphone he in a five mile radius. Leonard knew this for months.. and never said anything during his HOURS OF ON AIR TIME.

And yes, it meant HOG- NOBBED! 

Aren't you a ray of flippin sunshine!!  Lets blame the ONLY man and his crew who hasn't lost hope in finding little Caylee. Sorry Rob-when asked if wanted donations or food for his group-he politely declined. It doesn't take 3,000 people to find this littleone-just one ...and i believe in miracles.
And while we are talkin bout "french kissin" the mike-i saw MANY doing that this weekend. There is a fairly long list.  Some you probly wouldn't like if i listed them here-so i will spare ya!...

If I knew how to make a monkey applauding, Little One, I'd do it for your post. I don't see the reason for jealousy because Padilla has an idea at odds with Tim Miller.  We don't know what has been said between them over the weekend.  We don't know if Padilla has suggested to Miller that the river at Blanchard Park be searched.  I do know that Miller said on NG that TES would not leave until Caylee was found.  But, as he did the last time, he is cutting the search off prematurely.   Maybe he has his reasons, I don't know.  But I heard Padilla explaining the reason for his thinking to Murt, and it made sense.  Padilla is accustomed to deciphering the criminal mind.  That's his profession.  And if he thinks it's worth a shot to go into the water tomorrow, and apparently so does the FBI, what's the harm?  Will it make Miller look bad? Why should it make anyone look bad?  If it accomplishes the purpose and recovers Caylee's body, is that a bad thing?  Does it matter who finds the body so long as someone does? 

Everyone says that the focus should be on Caylee.  If someone fails to follow up a good lead just to avoid bruising someone else's ego, doesn't that put the focus on that person's ego and not Caylee?  I pray that Leonard Padillo finds Caylee and she is at last laid to rest with some dignity.  And I don't give two cents about who does it. 

Thank you babybear-i appreciate it! I agree with EVERYTHING you have said here.  And while i do know Tim Miller is good at what he does-i also realize that sometimes we have to look outside the box.
I for one will be praying for LP and RD and the rest of the crew I hope they bring Caylee home!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: November 09, 2008, 07:30:28 PM »

LP told Murt that he would have divers at the park at 8:00 tomorrow morning.  The memorial service will Tuesday morning at 9AM whether they find Caylee or not.

i wonder how the anthony's are going to take the news of a memorial for Caylee? 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: November 09, 2008, 07:30:41 PM »

Teams search 2/3 of the areas they wanted to search on Sunday. A much smaller search will be conducted Monday morning, where they'll search the remaining 1/3 of the area -- including Blanchard Park.

A total of 800 searchers, 700 volunteers, came out on Sunday. Equusearch said teams will do mapping of the remaining areas Sunday night and make plans for Monday morning.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

further down in the article is says that TES has spend nearly $100K 

Tim Miller said in an interview today that I watched, TES has spent $76,000 on this one case alone!

He felt bad that other cases were not getting the same treatment.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: November 09, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »

"He held info that could have potentially placed more than 3000 people collectively at risk while he hog-nobbed and french kissed every microphone he in a five mile radius. Leonard knew this for months.. and never said anything during his HOURS OF ON AIR TIME."

As the Fonz used to say Rob.
Correctamundo !!

I'm sorry, I'd have to disagree with this (which I'm sure will make me unpopular) but
I heard LP giving his theory and timeline many times prior to this. He does like the microphone  Also the necklace RUMOR has been floating around for a couple of days now.

Sea Searcher

On October 29th Leonard Padilla discusses two crosses apparently purchased by Cindy.  I do not recall any other mention of crosses by Padilla.  However ... I have heard rumors in the past couple of day.

I am confused in regards to this latest revelation by Padilla.  Was Tim Miller made aware of the hanging cross in the Blanchard Park area?

Janet

THE CROSSES

NANCY GRACE
Possible Hudson Nephew Murder Weapon Found
Aired October 29, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I want to go out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter who is now rounding up bounty hunters across the country to join in the search for Caylee, he`s joining us out of Sacramento, California.

Leonard, thanks for being with us. What can you tell me? Can you enlighten me about a new theory that has just been put out there that mom Casey Anthony purchased two crosses from JCPenney`s, one of which she put on little Caylee`s body?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, we started -- myself and Rob started asking about this when we were back there, because Cindy -- when we asked her about the crosses she bought, and where she bought it, she says she bought it at JCPenney`s and bought it for Caylee, which struck us as a bit strange.

So here, two weeks ago, we started checking to see if there was two crosses that had been purchased, one for her and one for Caylee. Now that in and of itself is something that the FBI, I think, has the answer to.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/29/ng.01.html

THE ROSARY BEADS

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Released From Jail for Third Time
Aired September 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. Mom, Casey Anthony, has waltzed back out of the Orange County jail.

To Natisha Lance, our producer standing by at the Anthony home. What happened?

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, they had a larger area blocked off today so that media could not get very close to Casey right until the very end, when she was able to get into the car. Jose Baez went in with those two security guards that were with him last time when Casey was released. She went into the -- they went into the jail. She came out, security guards in front, Jose Baez behind. Casey walked out head held high. She seemed much more confident this time, wearing sunglasses as she was arrested in, her "Find Caylee" T-shirt and rosary beads, and they were off once again...

GRACE: Rosary beads?

LANCE: ... to the house...

GRACE: Are they Catholic?

LANCE: Rosary beads. No. From my information, no, they are not Catholic.

GRACE: She`s got rosary beads?

LANCE: Yes. From what I`m hearing, they were given to the family by some close friends to help them pray in the search for Caylee.

GRACE: OK. She came out wearing dark sunglasses with her head held high? Did I just hear that?

LANCE: Yes, that`s correct.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/16/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony Turns Herself In On New Charges
POSTED: 7:57 pm EDT September 14, 2008
UPDATED: 6:03 pm EDT September 15, 2008

Debbie Sanders and her husband came to the Anthony home from New Jersey to drop off rosary beads and an angel with Caylee's name on it.

"I've followed this story every night," Sanders said. "I have children, so I feel she was part of the family."

For every show of support, there were plenty of critics. A man dropped a profanity-laced sign in the Anthony's yard and then sped off in his car.

Anyone with information for deputies about the Caylee Anthony case should call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS.

http://www.wesh.com/cnn-news/17472147/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: November 09, 2008, 07:45:20 PM »

KCJ - I am so sorry!!!  You are still a good monkey!! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #859 on: November 09, 2008, 07:49:16 PM »

No 9:00 am Tuesday morning....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.