April 25, 2024, 10:19:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303230 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: November 09, 2008, 08:04:48 PM »

im kinda starting to feel for LP a little here. Before the search he was everyones hero and now all of a sudden hes getting bashed right and left. If nothing else, I do believe that LP does want justice for Caylee. I think too that he played a big part in getting the interest up a little in this search and helped to get some donations for tes that they may otherwise not have gotten. When he said that he was there out of spite, im sure he meant that as most of us here hate casey too, but i believe that he has some emotional attachment to this case as well as this little girl. Im not saying that he didnt get quite a bit of publicity out of this case, but i dont think thats all it was about either. Dont throw nanners at me, I just kind of got my back up a little after all of the bashing of him thats suddenly going on. Tim was sure he would find caylee and had hoped for 8000 volunteers that did not materialize, but we arent bashing him. I think both of these men are very honorable and deserve our continuing admiration.JMO

My thoughts exactly. I still think both are honorable and are trying to do the best they can in this situation. It's not easy having to work with what they have...and then there's Casey not helping.

One of my favorite hockey players always said, "you're either the hero or the goat"... seems like this is the case here.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #881 on: November 09, 2008, 08:05:04 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 

LP was "interviewed" by Murt this afternoon at Blanchard Park, and LP announced a Memorial service would be held tomorrow morning at 9 PM at the park.

LP told Murt that he would have divers at the park at 8:00 tomorrow morning.  The memorial service will Tuesday morning at 9AM whether they find Caylee or not.

AH.. but he ALSO told everyone that 50 bounty hunters would show up too...
im kinda starting to feel for LP a little here. Before the search he was everyones hero and now all of a sudden hes getting bashed right and left. If nothing else, I do believe that LP does want justice for Caylee. I think too that he played a big part in getting the interest up a little in this search and helped to get some donations for tes that they may otherwise not have gotten. When he said that he was there out of spite, im sure he meant that as most of us here hate casey too, but i believe that he has some emotional attachment to this case as well as this little girl. Im not saying that he didnt get quite a bit of publicity out of this case, but i dont think thats all it was about either. Dont throw nanners at me, I just kind of got my back up a little after all of the bashing of him thats suddenly going on. Tim was sure he would find caylee and had hoped for 8000 volunteers that did not materialize, but we arent bashing him. I think both of these men are very honorable and deserve our continuing admiration.JMO

no bashing here... i just take what LP says with a grain of salt... he has the gift of gab... which helps him ALOT in his work i am sure... but it makes people who are hanging on his every word  a bit AMAZED i guess *L*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #882 on: November 09, 2008, 08:05:11 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 
No 9:00 am Tuesday morning....Des

Des, I am really sorry but I know that you know LP.  Can you find out about the song he talked about and let me know???????????

Yes, Please, because I really want to know what it is now!! 
I thought that he had said it was a Tori Amos song.  Good luck finding just one depressing song from her!  I love her work, but the girl needs to open her curtains and let some sun in every now and then...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: November 09, 2008, 08:06:37 PM »

Ok I am a little confused. If LP has known about this area, Why hasent TES searched? They had all the equipment divers and everything?

That is what's confusing me as well.  Why all this last minute search?

Unless LP has known where the body was and wanted to be the one to find her? I mean he is getting FBI Divers and LE assistance did Tim have FBI Divers? Can Dana get LP on his show?

Tim Miller will be on the Dana Pretzer show tonight.  Dana has a pretty full lineup and probably not enough time for Leonard tonight.  Yes, Leonard has been on Pretzer in the past.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #884 on: November 09, 2008, 08:07:00 PM »

"They just haven't found anything," Cindy Anthony said. "Discouraging for them but encouraging for us."

Overnight, Cindy Anthony said she and her husband, George, drove to Gainesville to follow up on a possible Caylee sighting.

"They saw a little girl with a gentleman shopping in a store, gave us a call and said, 'I think you need to check this out,'" she said.

The Anthonys said they could not tell the child's identity from a store security video, but they hope to find out on Monday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17943280/detail.html

I don't like her. I don't like her at all.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: November 09, 2008, 08:07:33 PM »

Very early this morning, TES was asking for anyone with K9 units, small boats, and divers.  Is it possible that Tim did not have enough people to do an aquatic search of that lake today?

I was wondering why there has been no dogs involved in the search.

Should all this not have been organized prior to the search this weekend?

Janet

There were dogs at the search yesterday, don't know how many sites.  Just know that TES were calling for additional volunteers today, in addition noting additional equipment & dogs being needed.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: November 09, 2008, 08:09:21 PM »

LP mentioned something to Murt about a favorite song of Casey's..something about water.  Does anybody have any idea what he's talking about? 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #887 on: November 09, 2008, 08:09:25 PM »

Sea Searcher

On October 29th Leonard Padilla discusses two crosses apparently purchased by Cindy.  I do not recall any other mention of crosses by Padilla.  However ... I have heard rumors in the past couple of day.

I am confused in regards to this latest revelation by Padilla.  Was Tim Miller made aware of the hanging cross in the Blanchard Park area?

Janet

Janet...

The theory LP & others have put forth the timeline of KC throwing caylee in the water at Blanchard Park has been spoken of many times..

Not sure about when Tim learned of the necklaces but he knew of the Rumors as he was upset that the info was being posted on the net.. but what kind of took me aback was the insinuation the LP was witholding information intentionally.

Maybe I misunderstood what Rob said and Dana was agreeing with...if so I apologize

Sorry for the delayed post...I had to console my 2 yr old who just clocked herself a good one on the corner of my office desk..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: November 09, 2008, 08:09:38 PM »

Very early this morning, TES was asking for anyone with K9 units, small boats, and divers.  Is it possible that Tim did not have enough people to do an aquatic search of that lake today?

Janet

Janet - there were dogs yesterday!!  From my experience, the dogs came out if something was found.  We had 3 different dogs come to one spot.  No hits!!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: November 09, 2008, 08:10:50 PM »

Geez, I forgot I had another question.  Didn't Casey make a bracelet for Dakota...the girl who had to go to the hospital for her nerves.  Remember Casey wrote her a letter and I thought she included a beaded bracelet.  Could anybody find the link to that??  Thanks.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: November 09, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »

there is NO WAY a mother would get a SHOVEL to get a baby out of the pool.... she would just go in and grab her.. otherwise why even GET her at all... let the parents find her... oooooops.. they wouldnt answer the phone... thats right....Sad

Lp said that they believe Casey put Caylee in the pool after she was dead to try & fake a drowning. It didn't work because Caylee sank to the bottom. Casey went next door to borrow the shovel to get her lifted up off the bottom of the pool so she could get her back out. She laid her on the ground & put her in a trash bag. That is where the dogs hit in the backyard. She put her in the trunk of her car & she was there when GA tried to get in her car that day. She stayed in the trunk for 10 days or so before Casey decided where to dump her. I wish I had written LP's timeline down but i couldn't write fast enough. It all sounded just like what Casey would do.

MARY, DO YOU HAVE ANYMORE TO ADD, I CAN'T REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #891 on: November 09, 2008, 08:11:48 PM »

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LP....MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR CAYLEE IS 9:00 PM TUES MORM AT BLANCHARD PARK....Des.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: November 09, 2008, 08:11:50 PM »

KCJ - I am so sorry!!!  You are still a good monkey!! 

I'm going to Orlando - Airline won't cancel

Stop by and pick up Mytime then go out to Fusian 

Then from the Fusion - we can go to Tabu!   

Then the next day you could go to Disney World and ... tell Mickey and Minnie that Tamikosmom will see them him in February 2009.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #893 on: November 09, 2008, 08:12:04 PM »

I am looking forward to hearing Jennifer Kessey's dad on Dana tonight, along with Tim.  Dana actually allows his guests to finish a sentence, so maybe Tim will give some insight on his pull out.

As for the Caylee sighting in Gainesville, why in the world would a "kidnapper" be so stupid as to take a high profile missing child, like Caylee, out shopping??

Cindy, do the world a favor and shut up!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: November 09, 2008, 08:13:27 PM »

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LP....MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR CAYLEE IS 9:00 PM TUES MORM AT BLANCHARD PARK....Des.....

9PM Tuesday Morning or Evening or 9AM Tuesday morning? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: November 09, 2008, 08:13:32 PM »

Janet

Janet - there were dogs yesterday!!  From my experience, the dogs came out if something was found.  We had 3 different dogs come to one spot.  No hits!!

Thanks mytime.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #896 on: November 09, 2008, 08:14:09 PM »

there is NO WAY a mother would get a SHOVEL to get a baby out of the pool.... she would just go in and grab her.. otherwise why even GET her at all... let the parents find her... oooooops.. they wouldnt answer the phone... thats right....Sad

Lp said that they believe Casey put Caylee in the pool after she was dead to try & fake a drowning. It didn't work because Caylee sank to the bottom. Casey went next door to borrow the shovel to get her lifted up off the bottom of the pool so she could get her back out. She laid her on the ground & put her in a trash bag. That is where the dogs hit in the backyard. She put her in the trunk of her car & she was there when GA tried to get in her car that day. She stayed in the trunk for 10 days or so before Casey decided where to dump her. I wish I had written LP's timeline down but i couldn't write fast enough. It all sounded just like what Casey would do.

MARY, DO YOU HAVE ANYMORE TO ADD, I CAN'T REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!!!! 

Why wouldn't she use a pool tool to try and get her out? We used to have a pool years ago, and we had long metal handled things with nets to skim the pool/leaves etc. Why would she get a shovel? That makes no sense to me.

jmp

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #897 on: November 09, 2008, 08:16:16 PM »

I am looking forward to hearing Jennifer Kessey's dad on Dana tonight, along with Tim.  Dana actually allows his guests to finish a sentence, so maybe Tim will give some insight on his pull out.

As for the Caylee sighting in Gainesville, why in the world would a "kidnapper" be so stupid as to take a high profile missing child, like Caylee, out shopping??

Cindy, do the world a favor and shut up!

Eggzactly! She needs more than a gag order. She needs a gag!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: November 09, 2008, 08:16:30 PM »

LP mentioned something to Murt about a favorite song of Casey's..something about water.  Does anybody have any idea what he's talking about? 

would that be " bridge over troubled waters"

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #899 on: November 09, 2008, 08:16:41 PM »

Janet

One other thing about the necklace..it was my understanding that this was found on the previous search so I would think that Tim would have had knowledge of this necklace for some time now?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.