April 26, 2024, 01:13:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303266 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #940 on: November 09, 2008, 08:33:44 PM »

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LP....MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR CAYLEE IS 9:00 PM TUES MORM AT BLANCHARD PARK....Des.....

9PM Tuesday Morning or Evening or 9AM Tuesday morning? 

AM.......Ded

ded? surely not a FREUDIAN slip...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: November 09, 2008, 08:34:55 PM »

if the idea was to fake a DROWNING.. why would she need her to FLOAT? ..kids sink to the bottom....
unless she was gonna LEAVE her there for ......an extended time..

just odd... i dont believe the shovel to get her out theory....just doesnt hold water (pardon the pun)

wouldnt it be kinda hard to fake a drowning with a decomposing body??
[/

Casey probaly realized or learned that an autopsy would show that she did not drown.  If someone is dead before being placed in a pool or body of water, then water will not enter their lungs.  

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: November 09, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »

Janet

One other thing about the necklace..it was my understanding that this was found on the previous search so I would think that Tim would have had knowledge of this necklace for some time now?

Sea Searcher

I am just finding the unanswered questions encompassing the TES search and ... now the Leonard Padilla search so overwhelming.

I am taking a time-out.

Eldest son, DIL and two year old grandson came over to the mainland from Vancouver Island yesterday.  They stayed the night but ... left early this morning for Vancouver where they plan to spend the day at the home of DIL's relatives.

I HATE SHARING!!

I suppose I should prepare some dinner just in case they have not eaten.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet
5:30 PM PT

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #943 on: November 09, 2008, 08:35:52 PM »

Knock on Cindy's door and tell her me and Dolce told her to shut up.

tia KCJackie and mytime Wink

Amen!  Unless she wants to have to in list the help of George to remove my size 6.5 Choo from her kazoo!

And my Nike size 9 from her behind!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: November 09, 2008, 08:36:06 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 

LP was "interviewed" by Murt this afternoon at Blanchard Park, and LP announced a Memorial service would be held tomorrow morning at 9 PM at the park.

LP told Murt that he would have divers at the park at 8:00 tomorrow morning.  The memorial service will Tuesday morning at 9AM whether they find Caylee or not.

AH.. but he ALSO told everyone that 50 bounty hunters would show up too...

I am laughing about these 50 bounty hunters.  We won't know if they showed up.  Bounty Hunters won't wear a sign that says Bounty Hunter, and they certainly don't want to be identified through the media.  I don't think we'll know one way or the other if the Bounty Hunters were there or not.

Thank you, that is just what i think!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #945 on: November 09, 2008, 08:36:09 PM »

The whole pool thing isn't working for me either. Taking a body out a pool with a shovel? Im thinking no...Could KC have gone back after the fact and put the necklace there? I know nothing about the area but that is a very good point about the hurricanes. I cant remember when the hurricanes were in relation to her arrest. The whole search thing is very distressing. I am not angry with LP, Tim...I am frustrated with all of the people that said they would be there and didn't show up! A commitment is just that! If you are not going, say nothing. Don't spout nonsense when people are counting on you!

My hubs, who owns a pool company, says that a pool net and/or rescue pole would not work on "dead" weight of that magnatude.  The poles are made of aluminum and are not designed to withstand heavy weights.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: November 09, 2008, 08:36:22 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- After a long weekend of searching for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch said the decision to leave breaks his heart.

But there are other families of missing people who need their resources.

Meanwhile, grandmother Cindy Anthony said they responded to a live sighting of Caylee early Sunday morning.

A dejected Miller said his Texas Equusearch has spent nearly $100,000 on the search for Caylee. This weekend's search drew more than 2,000 volunteers. Now there are four families in North Carolina who need their help.

"Conditions are good, we've covered a lot of ground," Miller said. "Tomorrow we're taking off for North Carolina."

"They just haven't found anything," Cindy Anthony said. "Discouraging for them but encouraging for us."

"It breaks our heart to leave again without finding Caylee," Miller said.

Miller said he doubts Caylee's remains will ever be found, unless Casey Anthony comes out with more information.

"No way in the world will I ever believe Caylee is alive, but I will support the Anthonys in anything they're going to do," Miller said.

Overnight, Cindy Anthony said she and her husband, George, drove to Gainesville to follow up on a possible Caylee sighting.

"They saw a little girl with a gentleman shopping in a store, gave us a call and said, 'I think you need to check this out,'" she said.

The Anthonys said they could not tell the child's identity from a store security video, but they hope to find out on Monday.

Cindy Anthony also commented on what WESH 2 News first reported on Thursday that the state is doubtful they have enough aggravating factors to go for the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

The state attorney's office said the death penalty is not off the table. But they said they do doubt they have enough aggravating factors to pursue a death sentence as the case stands now.

A judge is set to have a hearing on a sweeping gag order on Monday.

That gag order includes the Anthonys. Cindy Anthony said their attorney will argue against the gag order, saying it's an unfair restriction on their right to free speech.

More Than 2,000 People Participate In Weekend Search

After a huge turnout on Saturday for the search for Caylee, only a few hundred volunteers turned out Sunday morning.

Volunteers said they were dedicated and focused on finding the little girl, but they were unsuccessful.

Hundreds of volunteers signed up to search. Stocked with supplies and caffeine, many were filled with the hope of finding answers.

"If she's alive, I hope they find her," said Orlando volunteer Chuck Risko. "If she's not, maybe we can do something here."

Groups gathered and loaded up in vans, preparing to tackle more tough terrain on Sunday.

"If it's anything like yesterday, it's going to be thick and nasty," team leader William Upchurch said.

Searchers said they're trying to prepare for the worst.

"They told us to find bones the size of a dime," said Kissimmee volunteer Shawn Chaisson. "I just about fell to the ground and started sobbing, it was very, very sad."

The father of Casey's ex-fiancé', Jesse Grund, sent searchers off with a prayer.

"Either Caylee's coming home or she's already gone home," he said.

But bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he believes answers won't come from above or from searchers, but from mother Casey Anthony.

"The people who know where she's at, whether it's Casey or Casey and her mother, they have to come to the reality of the fact, the bargaining chip on the table is Caylee's body," Padilla said.

Casey Anthony is in jail with no bond, charged with first-degree murder.

Previous Stories:
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: November 09, 2008, 08:36:41 PM »

Im quiet today,,Im sad.
Hmmmmmmmmm. what can I do to make you happy????
Awww..that's so sweet. Tell me that Good Morning America has cancelled GA and CA from their guestlist because they have no tolerance for smug bs?? That would make me happy!

Carmen
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: November 09, 2008, 08:36:46 PM »

REMINDER - IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: November 09, 2008, 08:36:57 PM »

RM just turned the TV on NG (whom he hates) just to come me to come out of my room and go in the living room. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: November 09, 2008, 08:37:30 PM »

Im quiet today,,Im sad.

I bet cuteascanbe would cheer up ... if Monkeys would sing in unison the Canadian National Athem.

Janet

_______

OH CANADA

Oh, Canada
Our home and native land,
True patriot love
In all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts
We see thee rise,
The true, north, strong, and free.
From far and wide
Oh Canada
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land
Glorious and free.
Oh, Canada we stand on guard for thee,
Oh, Canada
we stand on guard for thee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: November 09, 2008, 08:39:51 PM »

Im quiet today,,Im sad.
Awww..that's so sweet. Tell me that Good Morning America has cancelled GA and CA from their guestlist because they have no tolerance for smug bs?? That would make me happy!
Ok, done!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #952 on: November 09, 2008, 08:40:48 PM »

Do what you have to do monkeys! Dana's coming up! I'm going to grab a quick shower and get in comfy PJs.

Go get a beverage, get a snack, get a pillow................but don't miss Dana!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: November 09, 2008, 08:40:51 PM »

EquuSearch To Suspend Search For Caylee After Monday
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 5:27 pm EST November 9, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Texas-based EquuSearch says after Monday, it's suspending the search for the body of Caylee Anthony.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Organizers Disappointed In Turnout
RAW AUDIO: George Questioned By Investigators
VIDEO REPORT: Search May Be Largest Ever
CINDY TALKS: Disputes Death | Fighting Websites
ARCHIVE: Read Previous Reports On Anthony Case
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday about 800 people scoured parts of East Orange County looking for the missing girl but found nothing.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller says he believes the girl's remains will never be found. He told Channel 9 his donors and the families of other missing people have been pressuring him to end his massive search in Orlando and start helping others.

Miller also says EquuSearch is in debt. After the group's two searches in Orlando, EquuSearch has spent more than $75,000 on equipment and staff.

The entire weekend turned out to be a disappointment. Not only were searchers unable to find Caylee, the turnout was much smaller than expected. Organizers had predicted up to 5,000 volunteers would show up for the weekend search, but only 1,500 showed up Saturday, and even less on Sunday.

Those that did show up Sunday had high hopes of finding Caylee's body. Many hugged each other after a morning prayer led by Richard Grund, whose son at one time was engaged to the missing girl's mother, the now jailed Casey Anthony.

Grund said that he considered Caylee family.

"I'm an old New York Italian. When I make you part of my family, you stay part of my family, so Caylee's still part of my family."

Throughout the weekend, the volunteers who came from all over the country continued to show a determination to help in the search for Caylee.

"I just think it's time for closure for her family,” said searcher Lynda Parsons on Saturday. “I think it's really time to find her."

Searchers scoured several areas on the east side of Orlando. They walked through dense brush, fields, even water. But aside from clothing and some apparent animal bones, they found nothing to indicate they child's remains were there.

"If you really want to delve into the mind of Casey (Anthony), delve deep into some shrink's ugly book, because she's an ugly minded person," said bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. He returned to Orlando for the search and attacked Casey for never helping.

The mother has caused pain for people across the country like Cathy Peters who came from Georgia to help find the beautiful brown-eyed little girl.

“She's in heaven and she just needs to be brought home to be buried,” said Peters. “Let her have her funeral…let the tears stop.”

Meanwhile, George Anthony showed up at the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center Saturday afternoon. He said he holds no ill will toward EquuSearch and its theory that Caylee is dead. The grandfather is holding out hope that Caylee would be found alive. He also said his wife, Cindy, was not taking the search too well. She was not at the Kid Finders location.

The Texas-based EquuSearch group, which is leading the search effort, is asking for more volunteers, donations, food and water.

The command post is near the corner of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive (see map), almost directly north of Orlando International Airport.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: November 09, 2008, 08:40:57 PM »

I heard Murt on the phone with a diver telling him that he would bring him underwater lights and camera and he would meet him at Blanchard Pk. at 8 am
Murt booked off work so he could be there. Also LP explained to Murt about Casey
putting Caylee in the pool thinking she would float but she sank and thats when she
borrowed the shovel. Thats when she laid Caylee on the ground and thats why the
dogs hit there. He went through the whole scene with Murt.

This is confusing, because the spot that LE marked where the dogs hit was next to the playhouse and sandbox.  It isn't near the pool.  It's at the other side of the yard and there is a sitting area between them.  I have also heard this story about Casey getting Caylee out of the pool with a shovel.  Why in the world would she go to the locked shed and then borrow a shovel from the neighbor, when all she would have to do is jump in the pool and pull Caylee out.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: November 09, 2008, 08:43:02 PM »

Thanks everyone! I am feeling much better now!

Carmen
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #956 on: November 09, 2008, 08:43:07 PM »

Im quiet today,,Im sad.

I bet cuteascanbe would cheer up ... if Monkeys would sing in unison the Canadian National Athem.

Janet

_______

OH CANADA

Oh, Canada
Our home and native land,
True patriot love
In all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts
We see thee rise,
The true, north, strong, and free.
From far and wide
Oh Canada
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land
Glorious and free.
Oh, Canada we stand on guard for thee,
Oh, Canada
we stand on guard for thee

I am singing in my Cartman voice.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #957 on: November 09, 2008, 08:44:51 PM »

I heard Murt on the phone with a diver telling him that he would bring him underwater lights and camera and he would meet him at Blanchard Pk. at 8 am
Murt booked off work so he could be there. Also LP explained to Murt about Casey
putting Caylee in the pool thinking she would float but she sank and thats when she

This is confusing, because the spot that LE marked where the dogs hit was next to the playhouse and sandbox.  It isn't near the pool.  It's at the other side of the yard and there is a sitting area between them.  I have also heard this story about Casey getting Caylee out of the pool with a shovel.  Why in the world would she go to the locked shed and then borrow a shovel from the neighbor, when all she would have to do is jump in the pool and pull Caylee out.

Eggzactly!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #958 on: November 09, 2008, 08:45:25 PM »

Just saw this. I don't know the merits of LP's theory, but I do know this: I wouldn't want to put my head and mouth under the water where a decaying body was. LP said a dead Caylee would sink to the bottom. JMO!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #959 on: November 09, 2008, 08:46:14 PM »

I was thinking the same thing until I listened to the entire interview.  LP claimed it was a 2 day dead Caylee, maybe she did not want the "ick" on her?

I still find this hard to believe, Casey's favorite show is CSI, the girl loves crime shows/books.  She would know that the LE would get a possitive TOD and do an autopsy to find out COD...why would she ever fathom that would be a way to redeem herself? 

Also wouldn't the shovel that has gone to the lab for testing not show trace of chlorinated water on it? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.