April 26, 2024, 10:34:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303280 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: November 09, 2008, 09:06:08 PM »

Ok I am watching over at Murts. Did anyone actually hear LP say he woul drain the river and gut every gator and he WILL find Caylee? Um that is a little extreme dont ya think?

No, he didn't.

He didn't say it on Murt's, Leonard did indeed say it on Nancy Grace.

Sorry, I thought the question was referring to Murt's interview today.  I was not aware of his comments on NG.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: November 09, 2008, 09:07:17 PM »

Scared Monkeys was acknlowedged!!!

Internet Community Helps Volunteers in Caylee Anthony Search
This is not so much an update about the search effort but more so a thank you to all of the people who have come forward to help provide the volunteers in the Caylee Anthony search with much needed food and supplies.

Readers of Investigation Discovery's Criminal Report Daily, along with members of Scared Monkeys, Websleuths, Caylee's Angels, CourtTV/In Session and Murt Witness One, have all ordered food from area restaurants in the past two days and had it delivered to the command post. These groups and their members should be recognized for the generosity they have shown to the volunteers who are actively searching for Caylee. Were it not for them, this search would not be possible.

Texas EquuSearch is grateful to everyone for their support during this search effort.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #982 on: November 09, 2008, 09:07:26 PM »

hello monkeys,
i have to agree with LP (tim miller) is the best and ill be there monday to help look!!! but what gets me is i havent heard anything about boggy creek??? has anyone else??? that is the place were the man seen her coming out of the woods!!! and also the women!!! do they think she is some where else???

I don't know......good question.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: November 09, 2008, 09:11:35 PM »

Ya know what? Scared Monkeys rock. I've been here since the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case. All I want for little Caylee is a proper burial. Not in some suitcase or duffel bag in a pond.....a real burial. When I think about this case, it is almost unbelievable. You just can't make this stuff up! And it keeps getting crazier day after day.
I will be here with all of you monkeys till the end.....sometimes laughing and sometimes crying...........but I am here with you all!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: November 09, 2008, 09:12:07 PM »

I heard Murt on the phone with a diver telling him that he would bring him underwater lights and camera and he would meet him at Blanchard Pk. at 8 am
Murt booked off work so he could be there. Also LP explained to Murt about Casey
putting Caylee in the pool thinking she would float but she sank and thats when she
borrowed the shovel. Thats when she laid Caylee on the ground and thats why the
dogs hit there. He went through the whole scene with Murt.

This is confusing, because the spot that LE marked where the dogs hit was next to the playhouse and sandbox.  It isn't near the pool.  It's at the other side of the yard and there is a sitting area between them.  I have also heard this story about Casey getting Caylee out of the pool with a shovel.  Why in the world would she go to the locked shed and then borrow a shovel from the neighbor, when all she would have to do is jump in the pool and pull Caylee out.
I was thinking the same thing until I listened to the entire interview.  LP claimed it was a 2 day dead Caylee, maybe she did not want the "ick" on her?

I still find this hard to believe, Casey's favorite show is CSI, the girl loves crime shows/books.  She would know that the LE would get a possitive TOD and do an autopsy to find out COD...why would she ever fathom that would be a way to redeem herself? 

Also wouldn't the shovel that has gone to the lab for testing not show trace of chlorinated water on it? 

I agree.  People drown when their lungs fill up with water.  The lungs of people who have been dead for two days don't fill up with water.  After two days, Caylee's body would be starting to relax from rigor mortis, but the gases would be building and her trunk would be enlarged.  I don't think Casey would be dumb enough to drop her in the pool at this point.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: November 09, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »

Ya know what? Scared Monkeys rock. I've been here since the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case. All I want for little Caylee is a proper burial. Not in some suitcase or duffel bag in a pond.....a real burial. When I think about this case, it is almost unbelievable. You just can't make this stuff up! And it keeps getting crazier day after day.
I will be here with all of you monkeys till the end.....sometimes laughing and sometimes crying...........but I am here with you all!

Thanks Mary Ann 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: November 09, 2008, 09:14:20 PM »

I heard Murt on the phone with a diver telling him that he would bring him underwater lights and camera and he would meet him at Blanchard Pk. at 8 am
Murt booked off work so he could be there. Also LP explained to Murt about Casey
putting Caylee in the pool thinking she would float but she sank and thats when she

This is confusing, because the spot that LE marked where the dogs hit was next to the playhouse and sandbox.  It isn't near the pool.  It's at the other side of the yard and there is a sitting area between them.  I have also heard this story about Casey getting Caylee out of the pool with a shovel.  Why in the world would she go to the locked shed and then borrow a shovel from the neighbor, when all she would have to do is jump in the pool and pull Caylee out.
I was thinking the same thing until I listened to the entire interview.  LP claimed it was a 2 day dead Caylee, maybe she did not want the "ick" on her?

I still find this hard to believe, Casey's favorite show is CSI, the girl loves crime shows/books.  She would know that the LE would get a possitive TOD and do an autopsy to find out COD...why would she ever fathom that would be a way to redeem herself? 

Also wouldn't the shovel that has gone to the lab for testing not show trace of chlorinated water on it? 

I agree.  People drown when their lungs fill up with water.  The lungs of people who have been dead for two days don't fill up with water.  After two days, Caylee's body would be starting to relax from rigor mortis, but the gases would be building and her trunk would be enlarged.  I don't think Casey would be dumb enough to drop her in the pool at this point.

Would the gases cause her to float?
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #987 on: November 09, 2008, 09:17:39 PM »

Thanks for posting the link to Dana's show. I almost always forget. Thanks for keeping me in line. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: November 09, 2008, 09:22:15 PM »

Ok I am watching over at Murts. Did anyone actually hear LP say he woul drain the river and gut every gator and he WILL find Caylee? Um that is a little extreme dont ya think?

No, he didn't.

He didn't say it on Murt's, Leonard did indeed say it on Nancy Grace.

Sorry, I thought the question was referring to Murt's interview today.  I was not aware of his comments on NG.

NANCY GRACE
Defense Memo Says Caylee`s Death Maybe Accidental
Aired November 5, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, you know, the other day somebody was saying, what makes you think -- I says if we have to drain every pond and gut every gator, we`re going to find little Caylee.

We`ve got the people, we`ve got the manpower and we`ve got the area and we`ve got the best, Tim Miller. Tim Miller, directing this search is the best there is.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/05/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: November 09, 2008, 09:22:59 PM »

I could be wrong Mtnmom, but I have read that when the gases build up in the body, that is what makes the body rise to the surface.  When the gases build up, I think the body gets like a balloon and even the facial features are all distorted.
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #990 on: November 09, 2008, 09:26:42 PM »

does any monkeys no if moss park and mccoy road were searched??? and if all these people will ability's cant seem to find her how are we??
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #991 on: November 09, 2008, 09:27:29 PM »

OK been reading the last couple of pages b/c I had to step away from this for awhile.

As for the rosary beads being found on a branch, did you guys see the trees Murt panned too during his broadcast? She would have to be a fricking Monkey to get to one of those. Maybe it was nailed, I have no idea.

As for the yo you opinions, WTH we have all been there today. In the morning we are all full of hope, excited that today might be the day, ordering water and food, saying prayers, etc. Then we hear TES is stopping the search. Of course we are angry and upset as I'm sure the people who were there were too. It's called natural human emotion!!!  But they didn't shut down until nearly 4:30 so they pretty much did spend the day there. Tim could only work with what he had, so I'm sure he di the best he could. If I had a missing person in my life and wanted Tim's help, I'd be hopping up and down too saying Let it go, I need help and I'd actually be grateful, unlike the Anthony's.

As for Lenny P. and Tim's difference of opinion, I didn't hear it from Tim's lips so I won't believe it until then. Who is to say that Tim didn't just say go ahead, here are a few people that would be good to help in that area. Tim had his hands full today and people tugging on him in all directions. If it were me, I'd let LP do the search and be happy for the help. I don't care if LP is frenching a mic or humping a tree, if he is looking for Caylee it's more than I can do at the moment. It only takes ONE PERSON to find her, with all the prayers that were sent up today, it's in God's hands now. Sometimes we just have to Let Go and Let God.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: November 09, 2008, 09:30:24 PM »

OK been reading the last couple of pages b/c I had to step away from this for awhile.

As for the rosary beads being found on a branch, did you guys see the trees Murt panned too during his broadcast? She would have to be a fricking Monkey to get to one of those. Maybe it was nailed, I have no idea.

As for the yo you opinions, WTH we have all been there today. In the morning we are all full of hope, excited that today might be the day, ordering water and food, saying prayers, etc. Then we hear TES is stopping the search. Of course we are angry and upset as I'm sure the people who were there were too. It's called natural human emotion!!!  But they didn't shut down until nearly 4:30 so they pretty much did spend the day there. Tim could only work with what he had, so I'm sure he di the best he could. If I had a missing person in my life and wanted Tim's help, I'd be hopping up and down too saying Let it go, I need help and I'd actually be grateful, unlike the Anthony's.

As for Lenny P. and Tim's difference of opinion, I didn't hear it from Tim's lips so I won't believe it until then. Who is to say that Tim didn't just say go ahead, here are a few people that would be good to help in that area. Tim had his hands full today and people tugging on him in all directions. If it were me, I'd let LP do the search and be happy for the help. I don't care if LP is frenching a mic or humping a tree, if he is looking for Caylee it's more than I can do at the moment. It only takes ONE PERSON to find her, with all the prayers that were sent up today, it's in God's hands now. Sometimes we just have to Let Go and Let God.

Amen!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: November 09, 2008, 09:31:15 PM »

Murt just said he will have breaking news in just a few minutes
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: November 09, 2008, 09:31:15 PM »

It is almost impossible to find Caylee withot Casey help. 2 weeks ago i went to the wood with one engineer and the foreman of the company. We installed services in vacant lots are in the  woods. well we installed those services but with the time and rain the services were buried a little bit with the mud. We could not find the services.....they were 3 inches under the ground. In same cases we had to digg in to see if we could find the hard boxes. at that time I was thinking in caylee, how we can find her if she is now a lot softer than these hard boxes...... now she is only bones...how can she be found at this time?......Sad
3doglady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: November 09, 2008, 09:31:18 PM »

I could be wrong Mtnmom, but I have read that when the gases build up in the body, that is what makes the body rise to the surface.  When the gases build up, I think the body gets like a balloon and even the facial features are all distorted.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: November 09, 2008, 09:31:37 PM »

So breaking news coming up on murts!

He is saying it is very good news

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: November 09, 2008, 09:32:04 PM »

Murt just said at his site .....there is going to be breaking news in just a few minutes......very good news

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: November 09, 2008, 09:32:58 PM »

Murts gonna have on breaking news soon. He said its very good news. Dont know what it is but Im a curious monkey!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: November 09, 2008, 09:33:54 PM »

Murts gonna have on breaking news soon. He said its very good news. Dont know what it is but Im a curious monkey!

Link please.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.