April 28, 2024, 08:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303401 times)
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: November 09, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »

Not to get mine or anybody's hopes up, nor start any rumors, so take this with a grain of salt, please!

A poster at Murt's just mentioned, when a good friend of there's daughter was found, they called off the search and nobody found out about her being found until the next day....   Just a thought.

If that is true, then Tim a great actor, cause I saw nothing but pain and grief in his face....
Bless you for being an optimist.  Thank you for that, we all still need some hope.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #581 on: November 09, 2008, 04:52:36 PM »

wow.. i havent read back yet.. but even from the last page or two... it appears EMOTIONS are riding HARD today..
Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: November 09, 2008, 04:53:14 PM »

Red, is Tim still going to be on Dana's show tonight?

i guess????

Who knows, maybe some one should email David Lohr and ask him

Red..
Thanks-i didn't know it was possible to laugh while cryin Sad..........................

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: November 09, 2008, 04:53:25 PM »

Cheyenne also caused problems when she walked up to Murt's truck and started talking about the necklace while the audio was on.  She's the one who Cindy threatened to kick her a$$.

IMO the whole thing from the beginning ( day one) to the Ass thony spin, kc's attitude, JB's moronics, LP's tips and his for sure facts, have caused a three ring circus bonanza extroidinaire.     Everybody has a different reason for being around and wanting to spout off.

Some HATE Casey (me)
Some hate her family
some only care about Caylee( me too)
some follw Murt and his views  some don't like murt and try to disrupt
some idolize LP and believe him as gospel
it's a publicity seekers dream
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: November 09, 2008, 04:53:39 PM »

Red, is Tim still going to be on Dana's show tonight?

i guess????

Who knows, maybe some one should email David Lohr and ask him

I would love to post his email address and phone number!!  I had no idea he was a such a jerk!  I wish they had just kicked him out yesterday!! 
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: November 09, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »

I have been sitting here since I saw The report on said site.... tears streaming.  I am so sad.

I was praying about this yesterday because I have felt so anxious that she be found and did find some comfort in something I read.  Thought I'd share.  It might comfort you or, maybe not.

In the end of Deut.  it says that Moses went up onto a mountain top and there he died.  Never to enter the promised land.  When he died.... GOD HIMSELF BURIED HIM.  And to this day he has never been found.  (I am sure that people searched for his bones for reasons you can imagine).  God knows exactly where Caylee is.  He has had his hand on her this whole time.  Her mother was evil.  But God is good.  He loves her and perhaps he buried her himself....  That at least gives  some measure of peace.  Even though I am sad and don't understand. 

God will have his vengence....

MHO

Well said.  Thanks for sharing that.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #586 on: November 09, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »

Murt is on the phone on his drive home, talking to somebody about another site he could use for streaming and chatting, without all of the crap that goes on there, not to mention, it being unstable at USTREAM.   Whoever he is talking to, he said, it sounds good and will followup.  Just an FYI....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #587 on: November 09, 2008, 04:55:19 PM »

I have been sitting here since I saw The report on said site.... tears streaming.  I am so sad.

I was praying about this yesterday because I have felt so anxious that she be found and did find some comfort in something I read.  Thought I'd share.  It might comfort you or, maybe not.

In the end of Deut.  it says that Moses went up onto a mountain top and there he died.  Never to enter the promised land.  When he died.... GOD HIMSELF BURIED HIM.  And to this day he has never been found.  (I am sure that people searched for his bones for reasons you can imagine).  God knows exactly where Caylee is.  He has had his hand on her this whole time.  Her mother was evil.  But God is good.  He loves her and perhaps he buried her himself....  That at least gives  some measure of peace.  Even though I am sad and don't understand. 

God will have his vengence....

MHO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 09, 2008, 04:55:32 PM »

OK~ Please no nanner throwing, but my laptop is slowwwwwwwwwwww and not refreshing, and I am having a hard time staying connected~so, will some kind monkey pls tell me WTF is going on. I am clueless as i have read that the search has ended AND that it is continuing with the exception of the command center beoing broken down in advnce of the N.C. searches???

You just about have it.  It appears that TES is going to start winding down the search for Caylee and will pack things up tomorrow afternoon (they have started breaking things down now).  I know they didn't get nearly the turnout they expected and ZERO of the bounty hunters that Leonard bragged about several times on national TV.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: November 09, 2008, 04:57:18 PM »

OK~ Please no nanner throwing, but my laptop is slowwwwwwwwwwww and not refreshing, and I am having a hard time staying connected~so, will some kind monkey pls tell me WTF is going on. I am clueless as i have read that the search has ended AND that it is continuing with the exception of the command center beoing broken down in advnce of the N.C. searches???

You just about have it.  It appears that TES is going to start winding down the search for Caylee and will pack things up tomorrow afternoon (they have started breaking things down now).  I know they didn't get nearly the turnout they expected and ZERO of the bounty hunters that Leonard bragged about several times on national TV.

I would almost be willing to pay the bucks to register on his site just so I could tell them what I think of them and get banned....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: November 09, 2008, 04:58:12 PM »

I don't know why but Murt asked for as many people as possible to go on his site.  Thank you
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: November 09, 2008, 04:58:17 PM »

Not to get mine or anybody's hopes up, nor start any rumors, so take this with a grain of salt, please!

A poster at Murt's just mentioned, when a good friend of there's daughter was found, they called off the search and nobody found out about her being found until the next day....   Just a thought.

If that is true, then Tim a great actor, cause I saw nothing but pain and grief in his face....
Bless you for being an optimist.  Thank you for that, we all still need some hope.

I don't want to cause any false hope, but knowing it COULD happen is a nice thought.   All we have is each other!

MURT JUST SAID TO GET EVERYBODY OR AS MANY PEOPLE ON HIS STREAM RIGHT AWAY!  HAVE NO IDEA WHY!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: November 09, 2008, 04:58:17 PM »

Murt wants everybody on his site RIGHT AWAY he said
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: November 09, 2008, 04:58:21 PM »

Murt is asking for as many people as possible to come to his site. Don't know why but am spreading the word............
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: November 09, 2008, 04:58:32 PM »

If Caylee is findable, it may very well be that she will be found a year from now, by hunters, hikers, campers or whatever.  He body and its container by wash ashore or float up in the next storm or flood.  I agree that if she is in a landfill, she is gone forever, though the Hacking girl was found in a landfill after a long period of searching.

The fact that her body has not been found leads me to believe that Casey planned this and did a very good job of disposing of the body.  Otherwise, she would have panicked and just tossed her along the side of a road.

considering how stupid Casey has proven herself to be, I just cant believe that she is smart enough to hide a body never to be found. I truly believe that someone in her family determined her final resting place and it was so thought out that the chances of her being found are slim. I am not really one to point fingers, but i would have a hard time being convinced that Lee has nothing to do with this coverup. Maybe the family doesnt care if her body is ever found because they know just where it is and can pay their respects whenever they want to(what an oxymoron that is)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: November 09, 2008, 04:59:26 PM »

Murt wants as many people as possible on don't know why

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: November 09, 2008, 04:59:29 PM »

But still...it has been said, seemingly with such certainty...that Caylee would be found by Monday.  What has changed, what has happened?
Is it the decline in volunteers today?  Is it because there were key areas, strategic areas that Caylee was expected to be found and those areas have been completely searched?  Is it because LE has new information that would discredit the liklihood of finding Caylee in that area, those 25 sq. miles?

So many questions.
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: November 09, 2008, 04:59:54 PM »

Murt wants everybody on his site RIGHT AWAY he said
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: November 09, 2008, 05:00:35 PM »

Lord!  Murt wants everybody on now!!!!  He just pulled over!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: November 09, 2008, 05:01:15 PM »

If Caylee is findable, it may very well be that she will be found a year from now, by hunters, hikers, campers or whatever.  He body and its container by wash ashore or float up in the next storm or flood.  I agree that if she is in a landfill, she is gone forever, though the Hacking girl was found in a landfill after a long period of searching.

The fact that her body has not been found leads me to believe that Casey planned this and did a very good job of disposing of the body.  Otherwise, she would have panicked and just tossed her along the side of a road.

Hudsunn ... often it appears that the remains of missing people are found by accident.  However ... I consider it God's perfect timing.

Think about the disappearance of Steve Fossett ... the massive ground and air searches involved and ... the unbelievable manner that the mystery all unravelled.

When I consider the Natalee Holloway case and now ... the Caylee Marie case ... I do become discouraged because justice appears so ellusive ... evil seems to be prevailing but ... deep inside I know that my lack of faith in God's timing is at the root my discouragement .

Janet

_____

Steve Fossett's Belongings Possibly Found in California Forest
Wednesday, October 01, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,431307,00.html

Search Teams Head Back to Fossett Crash Site After Discovery of Bone Fragments
Friday, October 03, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432134,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.