April 30, 2024, 04:31:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303475 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 09, 2008, 05:20:14 PM »

Why did the TES search of yesterday and today not focus in this area.

I was very suspicious from the getgo of Casey Anthony's changing stories in regard to the location where she left Caylee Marie with the unknown Zanny.

I felt that maybe the Blanchard Park account was setting up up the unknown Zanny for the fall when Caylee Marie's remains were located.

Janet
______

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: November 09, 2008, 05:20:22 PM »

A cross was found on a tree somewhere at Blanchard park
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 05:25:59 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: November 09, 2008, 05:21:53 PM »

I thought it was not allowed to have cameras at a search site according to TES.

TES allowed Murt to photograph only at the Command Center.

And now he has his camera filming at a search site.

Hmmm.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: November 09, 2008, 05:21:56 PM »

SOMEBODY PLEASE CLARIFY FOR ME!  TOO MUCH, TOO FAST.  I GOT THEY FOUND THE OTHER NECKLACE, SOMETHING ABOUT AMY AND THEY ARE SENDING DIVERS.

ALSO, SOMETHING ABOUT LISA OF TES WHO FOUND SOMETHING OF INTEREST AWHILE AGO AND LENNY DID HIS OWN SEARCH TODAY.   I KNOW LISA, FROM SEARCH HERE IN COLUMBUS.  LP HAS LE WITH HIM.   WHAT DID I MISS!
What was said about Amy?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #644 on: November 09, 2008, 05:22:18 PM »

we already knew that.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: November 09, 2008, 05:22:19 PM »

I was very suspicious from the getgo of Casey Anthony's changing stories in regard to the location where she left Caylee Marie with the unknown Zanny.

I felt that maybe the Blanchard Park account was setting up up the unknown Zanny for the fall when Caylee Marie's remains were located.

Janet
______

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

The first group - Zone 1 - took the busses to Blanchard Park!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #646 on: November 09, 2008, 05:22:27 PM »

SOMEBODY PLEASE CLARIFY FOR ME!  TOO MUCH, TOO FAST.  I GOT THEY FOUND THE OTHER NECKLACE, SOMETHING ABOUT AMY AND THEY ARE SENDING DIVERS.

ALSO, SOMETHING ABOUT LISA OF TES WHO FOUND SOMETHING OF INTEREST AWHILE AGO AND LENNY DID HIS OWN SEARCH TODAY.   I KNOW LISA, FROM SEARCH HERE IN COLUMBUS.  LP HAS LE WITH HIM.   WHAT DID I MISS!

I'm not sure they found the cross, but they do have a picture.

I'm assuming the point of interest is near where the cross was?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: November 09, 2008, 05:23:59 PM »

Hmmm.

This isn't TES.  Murt asked if it was ok to film. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: November 09, 2008, 05:25:07 PM »

Murt says that when TES pulls out Leonard plans to stay and search for Caylee.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: November 09, 2008, 05:25:34 PM »

A cross was found on a tree somewhere at the park
poetic justice.........the cross just may nail her to the cross
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: November 09, 2008, 05:25:41 PM »

Hmmm.

This isn't TES.  Murt asked if it was ok to film. Smile

Sounds like something Leonard is doing on his own and not with TES. Mainly a water search with divers......
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: November 09, 2008, 05:26:19 PM »

Murt says that when TES pulls out Leonard plans to stay and search for Caylee.

Will the cameras still be there?   
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #652 on: November 09, 2008, 05:26:36 PM »

Red, is Tim still going to be on Dana's show tonight?

i guess????

Who knows, maybe some one should email David Lohr and ask him

I would love to post his email address and phone number!!  I had no idea he was a such a jerk!  I wish they had just kicked him out yesterday!! 

I think its a different person you are referring to

Are there two David Lohr's?  I have the business card from the David Lohr - Discovering Channel!!  Same or no? He was wearing a baseball hat - looks different from the picture.
[/b]

Same David Lohr

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: November 09, 2008, 05:26:42 PM »

Hmmm.

This is not  a TES search.  LP called Murt and asked him to come to this area of Blanchard Park.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: November 09, 2008, 05:28:09 PM »

Janet
______

Thank you mytime.

Was the bag that contained the remains of a dog not located in the Blanchard Park area?  What is Padilla investigating tomorrow that was not already covered by the TES search effort?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #655 on: November 09, 2008, 05:28:10 PM »

What was said about Amy?

NOT SURE, BUT HE MENTIONED HER NAME AND FORMER ROOMMATE.   I'M CONFUSED TOO.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 09, 2008, 05:28:16 PM »

Hmmm.
This is not a TES search, this is a Lenny search.  Lenny doesn't have rules.  Not sure why TES did not search here.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: November 09, 2008, 05:29:04 PM »

Red and Klaasend are not here????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: November 09, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »

Janet
______

Thank you mytime.

Was the bag that contained the remains of a dog not located in the Blanchard Park area?  What is Padilla investigating tomorrow that was not already covered by the TES search effort?

Janet

The rumor was that the bags of dog bones was found at Blanchard Park!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: November 09, 2008, 05:30:47 PM »

Red and Klaasend are not here????

Klaasend is here...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.