April 30, 2024, 11:54:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303519 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: November 09, 2008, 06:59:54 PM »

I just tried to connect to Murt's site, but got a message saying my address had been banned. 

I've only ever been to Murt's a couple of times, and I've certainly never misbehaved there, so I have no idea why my address would be banned.

Has anyone else gotten that message?

TY

Yes BT me too ... I never created an "account" only lurked .. maybe site is set to "members now" ? ...

Right now he's talking and cant let you guys hear is on the screen???
YES you have to be a member to read now, I just found this out now.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 09, 2008, 07:00:35 PM »

Wow! WOW!! WOW!!!

I was in my prayer time and come out to these new developements!!  How promising as when I went into my prayer time TES was pulling out!

Dana looking forward to your show tonight!!

Thank you, now make sure and take your vitamins and eat lots seeing you are eating for three!!

LOL with the way I have been eating you would think I was feeding a small South American country!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: November 09, 2008, 07:00:50 PM »

I just looked on there and they are saying it is a "misunderstanding" and that many got accidentally banned....wonder how that happens???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 09, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »

I don't understand how a piece of material and some beads would send up a flare in Cindy's eyes to withhold the JCP statement from LE. If her daughter has made jewelry in the past, why would she think anything of it?

I don't know about her reaction but i thought it may have been an expensive purchase. If kc bought 2 gold crucifixes that might be a pretty high balance. But I thought it was said that the rosary beads she's pictured in were given to her by a supporter after Caylee went missing. Nothing ever makes clear sense with this.

She could have bought the jewelery (cross charms) at JCP and had the beads or bought the beads elsewhere.  I dunno..

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #804 on: November 09, 2008, 07:02:44 PM »

Quote from: AZLady

Memorial Service will be held for Caylee Marie Anthony....at 9:00PM at J Blanchard Park....Bless her Angel Heart....Des....

[/quote
what? WHAT?? TONITE? WHEN DES? TONITE?

DEAR GOD..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: November 09, 2008, 07:02:55 PM »

This is what David Lohr, the paid Discovery journalist, said this morning about the necklace and other itmes.  I don't know who gave him permission to release this information.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/get-the-latest.html
The Latest Developments in the Caylee Anthony Search
It was a busy day today in the search for Casey Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. While we did not get the expected turnout – about 1,300 volunteers showed up – we were able to cover a lot of ground and clear over one third of the search grid.

Unfortunately, some things got a bit out of hand today when some volunteers leaked information on the Internet about some of the items that were found.

Earlier today, I attempted to clear up the details about the team of forensic students that made a find near Jay Blanchard Park. There was initially a bit of confusion over that because there were several finds made in the park today.

Some bones, which have since been identified as dog bones, were found near a lake. Another set of bones, found with what appeared to be internal organs, were also found; however it is my understanding that they are also believed to be animal bones.

At about the same time those items were found, the team of forensic students, along with another group of volunteers, found a pair of children's underwear, a plastic bag with shoes, a rubber glove and a machete discarded in the weeds. I am being very specific about these items because one of the volunteers has already leaked the information on another message board.

I arrived on the scene shortly after the second find and I was there when the CSI's came in to examine the items. To clarify what some other boards are reporting, the shoes were men's – I think size 9 - and the children's undergarments that were found were identified as boys underwear. The machete was rusty and appeared to have been in the weeds for some time. Last time we were in this area – during the Aug.-Sept. search – this particular area was under several feet of water. At any rate, none of the items are believed to be related to the case.

Meanwhile, there is a lot of chatter and rumors about a beaded cross necklace that was found in the woods. I have been aware of this find but was asked not to share the information. That information got leaked by a blogger on another site today and it has since been twisted into several different versions.

Yes, a cross was found hanging on a tree branch. No, it was not found today, it was found during the first search effort. The information has been carefully guarded because we were not sure of the significance of the find. It was not a store bought necklace, but a craft item that someone had made out of plastic and beads. What made the find interesting was that the beads, according to Leonard Padilla, were "identical" to beads that the female bounty hunter (the one who stayed in the house when Casey was out on bond) had seen on jewlery that Casey had allegedly made. Is it related to the case? Unknown. I saw a photo of the cross today but unfortunately that is the only thing they have. The cross was left on the branch and, according to Rob Dick, disappeared shortly thereafter.

My understanding is that a second cross was found today – I am not sure if it was a jewelry item or marker – but law enforcement has since discovered that it had been placed in the area by the family of a murder victim. It is unrelated to the case.

It is unfortunate that the cross information has been leaked. I had not planned on discussing it like this, but felt that it is necessary to clarify the information.

Sadly, there are some volunteers that are not here for Caylee, but who are here so that they can post messages on the Internet about all of the items that are found during the search. As a result, many of these people have been banned from joining in the search effort.

Whenever I am on the scene I am very careful in what I report. I am often privy to many details; however I do not post anything without first getting it cleared. I walk a fine line, giving you all of the information I can without compromising the case or the trust that I have earned.

That being said, EquuSearch remains in need of volunteers to come join the search effort. Anyone interested should come to the command center, which is located in Orlando, at the SE corner of Judge and Shadowridge. The command post is also in desperate need of supplies for the volunteers.

I will be back on the scene again tomorrow brining you all the latest developments.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: November 09, 2008, 07:03:40 PM »

I just tried to connect to Murt's site, but got a message saying my address had been banned. 

I've only ever been to Murt's a couple of times, and I've certainly never misbehaved there, so I have no idea why my address would be banned.

TY

Maybe it was all those kissy kissy icons.

Hi BT!!  I have missed ya.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 09, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »

Rob, I haven't been able to follow this as much as I would like, but did Leonard just this evening reveal this information about the cross and beads, his female assistant seeing Casey make them, and all this?

yes

Rob - a woman named Cheyenne who runs a website broke the information yesterday to Murt while he had his audio on.  It hit the Internet like wild fire.  Then David Lehr acted like the big spokesman for TES and gave a detailed description on his Discovery website.  Several weeks ago, Leonard did talk about the two necklaces with crosses and the JCP receipt.  We did a lot of cross hunting and we came up with three.  One was white pearls, one was a necklace she was wearing in the bank photo and one was the beaded necklace below.  They have been talking about a beaded necklace since yesterday, so I am leaning toward the picture below.  There has been discussion, though, about the necklaces prior to tonight.

Isn't that a set of rosary beads? Not a necklace?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 09, 2008, 07:07:14 PM »

I'm a member at Murts and it says my ip is banned.Good grief! I rarely even talked let alone stir up any trouble.What in the world is going on over there?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: November 09, 2008, 07:08:49 PM »

TY

Maybe it was all those kissy kissy icons.

Hi BT!!  I have missed ya.

Janet

Hi Janet and thanks. I've missed y'all too. Been very busy here.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 09, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #811 on: November 09, 2008, 07:09:18 PM »

I don't understand how a piece of material and some beads would send up a flare in Cindy's eyes to withhold the JCP statement from LE. If her daughter has made jewelry in the past, why would she think anything of it?

I don't know about her reaction but i thought it may have been an expensive purchase. If kc bought 2 gold crucifixes that might be a pretty high balance. But I thought it was said that the rosary beads she's pictured in were given to her by a supporter after Caylee went missing. Nothing ever makes clear sense with this.

Casey did not purchase the material for the crosses at JCP, she already had it at home. She purchased something at JCP the same day that she made the additional necklace & we don't know yet what that purchase was.
Maybe she purchased 2 gold crosses to make the beaded necklaces with.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: November 09, 2008, 07:09:48 PM »

I'm a member at Murts and it says my ip is banned.Good grief! I rarely even talked let alone stir up any trouble.What in the world is going on over there?

Hi Tater. Did you try to log in? It said I was banned until I logged in.

I Stand With The Girl
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: November 09, 2008, 07:09:53 PM »

Hi Tater,   Murt is having a really hard time with his site.  He is working on changing it because he feels terrible about people being banned (other than the trolls).  He has made phone calls into changing the format.  Hopefully everything will be OK soon.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: November 09, 2008, 07:09:59 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 
Im told Padilla is hosting it ?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #815 on: November 09, 2008, 07:10:36 PM »

I ASKED about this too klass... but did it with a NEWBIE screw up quote....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: November 09, 2008, 07:10:42 PM »

Hi Tater. Did you try to log in? It said I was banned until I logged in.

Yes I did but it won't even give me the login box..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: November 09, 2008, 07:11:01 PM »

... and who is organizing this Memorial Service?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: November 09, 2008, 07:11:32 PM »

Im told Padilla is hosting it ?

It's suppossed to be held at Blanchard Park on Tuesday, Veteran's Day, at 9:00 AM.
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: November 09, 2008, 07:11:39 PM »

I heard several reasons about being banned. One was there was a hacker or hackers yesterday? And also Ustreme was doing it? Just try again as others have made it back on the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.