April 30, 2024, 08:41:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303497 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: November 09, 2008, 07:49:53 PM »

personally I don't believe anything will come of Leonard Padilla's revelations. Nothing whatsoever.

ya'll are free to believe whatever and whomever. But this guy has no credibility in my book, so he has nothing to lose by going to the last twig on the branch.

I doubt he would have waited until the search was over to make his announcement ... he could have said - ok, I have info that will get this over with in five minutes!.. and if he did he would be a national media icon picking and choosing from a list to host his own show.

He held info that could have potentially placed more than 3000 people collectively at risk while he hog-nobbed and french kissed every microphone he in a five mile radius. Leonard knew this for months.. and never said anything during his HOURS OF ON AIR TIME.

And yes, it meant HOG- NOBBED! 

Aren't you a ray of flippin sunshine!!  Lets blame the ONLY man and his crew who hasn't lost hope in finding little Caylee. Sorry Rob-when asked if wanted donations or food for his group-he politely declined. It doesn't take 3,000 people to find this littleone-just one ...and i believe in miracles.
And while we are talkin bout "french kissin" the mike-i saw MANY doing that this weekend. There is a fairly long list.  Some you probly wouldn't like if i listed them here-so i will spare ya!...

If I knew how to make a monkey applauding, Little One, I'd do it for your post. I don't see the reason for jealousy because Padilla has an idea at odds with Tim Miller.  We don't know what has been said between them over the weekend.  We don't know if Padilla has suggested to Miller that the river at Blanchard Park be searched.  I do know that Miller said on NG that TES would not leave until Caylee was found.  But, as he did the last time, he is cutting the search off prematurely.   Maybe he has his reasons, I don't know.  But I heard Padilla explaining the reason for his thinking to Murt, and it made sense.  Padilla is accustomed to deciphering the criminal mind.  That's his profession.  And if he thinks it's worth a shot to go into the water tomorrow, and apparently so does the FBI, what's the harm?  Will it make Miller look bad? Why should it make anyone look bad?  If it accomplishes the purpose and recovers Caylee's body, is that a bad thing?  Does it matter who finds the body so long as someone does? 

Everyone says that the focus should be on Caylee.  If someone fails to follow up a good lead just to avoid bruising someone else's ego, doesn't that put the focus on that person's ego and not Caylee?  I pray that Leonard Padillo finds Caylee and she is at last laid to rest with some dignity.  And I don't give two cents about who does it. 

Thank you babybear-i appreciate it! I agree with EVERYTHING you have said here.  And while i do know Tim Miller is good at what he does-i also realize that sometimes we have to look outside the box.
I for one will be praying for LP and RD and the rest of the crew I hope they bring Caylee home!

So do I!!! I want anyone that is able to find Caylee, I don't care who! I  believe that LP genuinely wants to find her and his intentions are good. And I will continue to donate to TES regularly for whoever they search for!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #861 on: November 09, 2008, 07:51:48 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 

I ASKED about this too klass... but did it with a NEWBIE screw up quote....

Well I see Destiny posted it a couple times but I don't understand.  Is this an actual Memorial Service or is it a prayer vigil.  What is the deal.

Destiny??

As I was told...*a memorial Service*......Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #862 on: November 09, 2008, 07:52:08 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 

LP was "interviewed" by Murt this afternoon at Blanchard Park, and LP announced a Memorial service would be held tomorrow morning at 9 PM at the park.

LP told Murt that he would have divers at the park at 8:00 tomorrow morning.  The memorial service will Tuesday morning at 9AM whether they find Caylee or not.

AH.. but he ALSO told everyone that 50 bounty hunters would show up too...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: November 09, 2008, 07:53:01 PM »

Ok I am a little confused. If LP has known about this area, Why hasent TES searched? They had all the equipment divers and everything?

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: November 09, 2008, 07:53:05 PM »

No 9:00 am Tuesday morning....Des

Des, I am really sorry but I know that you know LP.  Can you find out about the song he talked about and let me know???????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: November 09, 2008, 07:53:42 PM »

EquuSearch To Suspend Search For Caylee After Monday
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 5:27 pm EST November 9, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Texas-based EquuSearch says after Monday, it's suspending the search for the body of Caylee Anthony.

Sunday about 800 people scoured parts of East Orange County looking for the missing girl but found nothing.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller says he believes the girl's remains will never be found. He told Channel 9 his donors and the families of other missing people have been pressuring him to end his massive search in Orlando and start helping others.

Miller also says EquuSearch is in debt. After the group's two searches in Orlando, EquuSearch has spent more than $75,000 on equipment and staff.

The entire weekend turned out to be a disappointment. Not only were searchers unable to find Caylee, the turnout was much smaller than expected. Organizers had predicted up to 5,000 volunteers would show up for the weekend search, but only 1,500 showed up Saturday, and even less on Sunday.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #866 on: November 09, 2008, 07:53:56 PM »

I ASKED about this too klass... but did it with a NEWBIE screw up quote....

Well I see Destiny posted it a couple times but I don't understand.  Is this an actual Memorial Service or is it a prayer vigil.  What is the deal.

Destiny??

As I was told...*a memorial Service*......Des

memorial is pretty presumptuous... for someone who isnt a family member....
just my stupid opinion... not to be confused with anything important..Sad

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: November 09, 2008, 07:55:40 PM »

No 9:00 am Tuesday morning....Des

Des, I am really sorry but I know that you know LP.  Can you find out about the song he talked about and let me know???????????

Yes, Please, because I really want to know what it is now!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: November 09, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »

KCJ - I am so sorry!!!  You are still a good monkey!! 

I'm going to Orlando - Airline won't cancel
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: November 09, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »

Ok I am a little confused. If LP has known about this area, Why hasent TES searched? They had all the equipment divers and everything?

That is what's confusing me as well.  Why all this last minute search?
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: November 09, 2008, 07:58:23 PM »

I heard Murt on the phone with a diver telling him that he would bring him underwater lights and camera and he would meet him at Blanchard Pk. at 8 am
Murt booked off work so he could be there. Also LP explained to Murt about Casey
putting Caylee in the pool thinking she would float but she sank and thats when she
borrowed the shovel. Thats when she laid Caylee on the ground and thats why the
dogs hit there. He went through the whole scene with Murt.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: November 09, 2008, 07:58:37 PM »

Stop by and pick up Mytime then go out to Fusian 
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: November 09, 2008, 07:58:54 PM »

LP was "interviewed" by Murt this afternoon at Blanchard Park, and LP announced a Memorial service would be held tomorrow morning at 9 PM at the park.

LP told Murt that he would have divers at the park at 8:00 tomorrow morning.  The memorial service will Tuesday morning at 9AM whether they find Caylee or not.

AH.. but he ALSO told everyone that 50 bounty hunters would show up too...
im kinda starting to feel for LP a little here. Before the search he was everyones hero and now all of a sudden hes getting bashed right and left. If nothing else, I do believe that LP does want justice for Caylee. I think too that he played a big part in getting the interest up a little in this search and helped to get some donations for tes that they may otherwise not have gotten. When he said that he was there out of spite, im sure he meant that as most of us here hate casey too, but i believe that he has some emotional attachment to this case as well as this little girl. Im not saying that he didnt get quite a bit of publicity out of this case, but i dont think thats all it was about either. Dont throw nanners at me, I just kind of got my back up a little after all of the bashing of him thats suddenly going on. Tim was sure he would find caylee and had hoped for 8000 volunteers that did not materialize, but we arent bashing him. I think both of these men are very honorable and deserve our continuing admiration.JMO
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: November 09, 2008, 07:59:49 PM »

Do you want to come or not?  I will help you get them cancelled if you want.  You have my number!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #874 on: November 09, 2008, 08:01:24 PM »

there is NO WAY a mother would get a SHOVEL to get a baby out of the pool.... she would just go in and grab her.. otherwise why even GET her at all... let the parents find her... oooooops.. they wouldnt answer the phone... thats right....Sad

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: November 09, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »

Then from the Fusion - we can go to Tabu!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: November 09, 2008, 08:01:49 PM »

Very early this morning, TES was asking for anyone with K9 units, small boats, and divers.  Is it possible that Tim did not have enough people to do an aquatic search of that lake today?

I was wondering why there has been no dogs involved in the search.

Should all this not have been organized prior to the search this weekend?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #877 on: November 09, 2008, 08:03:00 PM »

Im told Padilla is hosting it ?

wow... i would LOVE to say that shocks the heck outta me....

and yet it....doesnt..Sad
[/quote

]

he is not hosting it...he does not whom at this point....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: November 09, 2008, 08:03:23 PM »

Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: November 09, 2008, 08:04:05 PM »

That is what's confusing me as well.  Why all this last minute search?

Unless LP has known where the body was and wanted to be the one to find her? I mean he is getting FBI Divers and LE assistance did Tim have FBI Divers? Can Dana get LP on his show?

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.