April 30, 2024, 12:53:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 303527 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #960 on: November 09, 2008, 08:48:37 PM »

RE: the Tori Amos lyrics. I agree -- creepy subject matter. I've never heard that particular song but I am a fan. Writing about dark subject matter doesn't make her bad or mean she is capable of such acts. If that's the case, we better lock up Stephen King and many other writers. The fact that she is talented enough to "get inside the mind" of a person such as the "da-da" in that song, speaks volumes to me. It may not be to everyone's taste. But sadly things like what is described in those lyrics happen far too often.

Ok, sorry. Monkey rant over. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: November 09, 2008, 08:48:53 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 

LP was "interviewed" by Murt this afternoon at Blanchard Park, and LP announced a Memorial service would be held tomorrow morning at 9 PM at the park.

LP told Murt that he would have divers at the park at 8:00 tomorrow morning.  The memorial service will Tuesday morning at 9AM whether they find Caylee or not.

AH.. but he ALSO told everyone that 50 bounty hunters would show up too...
im kinda starting to feel for LP a little here. Before the search he was everyones hero and now all of a sudden hes getting bashed right and left. If nothing else, I do believe that LP does want justice for Caylee. I think too that he played a big part in getting the interest up a little in this search and helped to get some donations for tes that they may otherwise not have gotten. When he said that he was there out of spite, im sure he meant that as most of us here hate casey too, but i believe that he has some emotional attachment to this case as well as this little girl. Im not saying that he didnt get quite a bit of publicity out of this case, but i dont think thats all it was about either. Dont throw nanners at me, I just kind of got my back up a little after all of the bashing of him thats suddenly going on. Tim was sure he would find caylee and had hoped for 8000 volunteers that did not materialize, but we arent bashing him. I think both of these men are very honorable and deserve our continuing admiration.JMO

Thank you KCRN for saying what I was trying to say earlier.  I think yours is better put, as I had become so angry with the yo-yo opinions of some of the others.  It was totally ignored.  I'll have to keep reading-on to see if yours is ignored, too.

I watched all of Murts broadcasting this afternoon and at the end, LP explained his explanation of the whole scenario.  It was very interesting.  If little Caylee's body is able to be recovered in the river, he'll all of a sudden be a hero again, instead of a villain.  Either way, he's at least trying.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #962 on: November 09, 2008, 08:50:34 PM »

I heard Murt on the phone with a diver telling him that he would bring him underwater lights and camera and he would meet him at Blanchard Pk. at 8 am
Murt booked off work so he could be there. Also LP explained to Murt about Casey
putting Caylee in the pool thinking she would float but she sank and thats when she
borrowed the shovel. Thats when she laid Caylee on the ground and thats why the
dogs hit there. He went through the whole scene with Murt.

This is confusing, because the spot that LE marked where the dogs hit was next to the playhouse and sandbox.  It isn't near the pool.  It's at the other side of the yard and there is a sitting area between them.  I have also heard this story about Casey getting Caylee out of the pool with a shovel.  Why in the world would she go to the locked shed and then borrow a shovel from the neighbor, when all she would have to do is jump in the pool and pull Caylee out.
I was thinking the same thing until I listened to the entire interview.  LP claimed it was a 2 day dead Caylee, maybe she did not want the "ick" on her?

I still find this hard to believe, Casey's favorite show is CSI, the girl loves crime shows/books.  She would know that the LE would get a possitive TOD and do an autopsy to find out COD...why would she ever fathom that would be a way to redeem herself? 

Also wouldn't the shovel that has gone to the lab for testing not show trace of chlorinated water on it? 

All the shovel would do is pull her to the side, lift her up a bit. Casey would still have to reach in grab her.

The pool wasn't that deep if it was above ground. She could stand up in it.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: November 09, 2008, 08:52:13 PM »

IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES:

Direct link to the broadcast:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #964 on: November 09, 2008, 08:52:58 PM »

Equusearch To Leave Monday Without Sign Of Caylee
Head Of Search Team Doubts Remains Will Ever Be Found

POSTED: 7:34 pm EST November 9, 2008
UPDATED: 8:16 pm EST November 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- After a long weekend of searching for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch said the decision to leave breaks his heart.

But there are other families of missing people who need their resources.

Meanwhile, grandmother Cindy Anthony said they responded to a live sighting of Caylee early Sunday morning.
A dejected Miller said his Texas Equusearch has spent nearly $100,000 on the search for Caylee. This weekend's search drew more than 2,000 volunteers. Now there are four families in North Carolina who need their help.

"Conditions are good, we've covered a lot of ground," Miller said. "Tomorrow we're taking off for North Carolina."

"They just haven't found anything," Cindy Anthony said. "Discouraging for them but encouraging for us."

"It breaks our heart to leave again without finding Caylee," Miller said.

Miller said he doubts Caylee's remains will ever be found, unless Casey Anthony comes out with more information.

"No way in the world will I ever believe Caylee is alive, but I will support the Anthonys in anything they're going to do," Miller said.

Overnight, Cindy Anthony said she and her husband, George, drove to Gainesville to follow up on a possible Caylee sighting.

"They saw a little girl with a gentleman shopping in a store, gave us a call and said, 'I think you need to check this out,'" she said.

The Anthonys said they could not tell the child's identity from a store security video, but they hope to find out on Monday.

Cindy Anthony also commented on what WESH 2 News first reported on Thursday that the state is doubtful they have enough aggravating factors to go for the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

The state attorney's office said the death penalty is not off the table. But they said they do doubt they have enough aggravating factors to pursue a death sentence as the case stands now.

A judge is set to have a hearing on a sweeping gag order on Monday.

That gag order includes the Anthonys. Cindy Anthony said their attorney will argue against the gag order, saying it's an unfair restriction on their right to free speech.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17943280/detail.html

Oh Cindy, what I would love to say to you if you were right in front of me!

Lisa
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: November 09, 2008, 08:54:40 PM »

If LP theory is true then where did all the dirt come from that was in the trunk? And what about his theory on the dumpster and didnt he have another about the bag in the trunk with maggots?

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: November 09, 2008, 08:56:13 PM »

No idea if this is the song ... just thought it was interesting.

Tori Amos - "97 bonnie and clyde"

Wow.. never was a big fan of Tori Amos, but... WTF! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: November 09, 2008, 08:57:44 PM »

The body was moved 2 x
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #968 on: November 09, 2008, 08:57:50 PM »

Equusearch To Leave Monday Without Sign Of Caylee
Head Of Search Team Doubts Remains Will Ever Be Found

POSTED: 7:34 pm EST November 9, 2008
UPDATED: 8:16 pm EST November 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- After a long weekend of searching for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch said the decision to leave breaks his heart.

But there are other families of missing people who need their resources.

Meanwhile, grandmother Cindy Anthony said they responded to a live sighting of Caylee early Sunday morning.
A dejected Miller said his Texas Equusearch has spent nearly $100,000 on the search for Caylee. This weekend's search drew more than 2,000 volunteers. Now there are four families in North Carolina who need their help.

"Conditions are good, we've covered a lot of ground," Miller said. "Tomorrow we're taking off for North Carolina."

"They just haven't found anything," Cindy Anthony said. "Discouraging for them but encouraging for us."

"It breaks our heart to leave again without finding Caylee," Miller said.

Miller said he doubts Caylee's remains will ever be found, unless Casey Anthony comes out with more information.

"No way in the world will I ever believe Caylee is alive, but I will support the Anthonys in anything they're going to do," Miller said.

Overnight, Cindy Anthony said she and her husband, George, drove to Gainesville to follow up on a possible Caylee sighting.

"They saw a little girl with a gentleman shopping in a store, gave us a call and said, 'I think you need to check this out,'" she said.

The Anthonys said they could not tell the child's identity from a store security video, but they hope to find out on Monday.

Cindy Anthony also commented on what WESH 2 News first reported on Thursday that the state is doubtful they have enough aggravating factors to go for the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

The state attorney's office said the death penalty is not off the table. But they said they do doubt they have enough aggravating factors to pursue a death sentence as the case stands now.

A judge is set to have a hearing on a sweeping gag order on Monday.

That gag order includes the Anthonys. Cindy Anthony said their attorney will argue against the gag order, saying it's an unfair restriction on their right to free speech.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17943280/detail.html

Oh Cindy, what I would love to say to you if you were right in front of me!

Lisa

Gainesvillle, PR, GA, NY, LA, CA.....now 10 different places by George and Cindy's count. Caylee is racking up frequent flier miles.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #969 on: November 09, 2008, 08:57:51 PM »

DANA SHOW IN 2 MINS!! 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: November 09, 2008, 08:58:25 PM »

Ok I am watching over at Murts. Did anyone actually hear LP say he woul drain the river and gut every gator and he WILL find Caylee? Um that is a little extreme dont ya think?

No, he didn't.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: November 09, 2008, 08:59:25 PM »

Ok I am watching over at Murts. Did anyone actually hear LP say he woul drain the river and gut every gator and he WILL find Caylee? Um that is a little extreme dont ya think?
No, he didn't.
IIRC He DID say that but on Nancy Grace, not on Murts site.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: November 09, 2008, 09:00:08 PM »

No, he didn't.

He didn't say it on Murt's, Leonard did indeed say it on Nancy Grace.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: November 09, 2008, 09:00:10 PM »

DANA SHOW!! DANA SHOW!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: November 09, 2008, 09:02:14 PM »

Scared Monkeys was acknlowedged!!!

Internet Community Helps Volunteers in Caylee Anthony Search
This is not so much an update about the search effort but more so a thank you to all of the people who have come forward to help provide the volunteers in the Caylee Anthony search with much needed food and supplies.

Readers of Investigation Discovery's Criminal Report Daily, along with members of Scared Monkeys, Websleuths, Caylee's Angels, CourtTV/In Session and Murt Witness One, have all ordered food from area restaurants in the past two days and had it delivered to the command post. These groups and their members should be recognized for the generosity they have shown to the volunteers who are actively searching for Caylee. Were it not for them, this search would not be possible.

Texas EquuSearch is grateful to everyone for their support during this search effort.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 09, 2008, 09:02:43 PM »

DANA SHOW!! DANA SHOW!!

Direct link to the show:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #976 on: November 09, 2008, 09:03:07 PM »

hello monkeys,
i have to agree with LP (tim miller) is the best and ill be there monday to help look!!! but what gets me is i havent heard anything about boggy creek??? has anyone else??? that is the place were the man seen her coming out of the woods!!! and also the women!!! do they think she is some where else???
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #977 on: November 09, 2008, 09:03:15 PM »

Is anyone surprised that Cindy does not want the gag order?

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: November 09, 2008, 09:04:12 PM »

What is this about a Memorial Service at Blanchard Park at 9PM?  Is that tonight? 

LP was "interviewed" by Murt this afternoon at Blanchard Park, and LP announced a Memorial service would be held tomorrow morning at 9 PM at the park.

LP told Murt that he would have divers at the park at 8:00 tomorrow morning.  The memorial service will Tuesday morning at 9AM whether they find Caylee or not.

AH.. but he ALSO told everyone that 50 bounty hunters would show up too...
im kinda starting to feel for LP a little here. Before the search he was everyones hero and now all of a sudden hes getting bashed right and left. If nothing else, I do believe that LP does want justice for Caylee. I think too that he played a big part in getting the interest up a little in this search and helped to get some donations for tes that they may otherwise not have gotten. When he said that he was there out of spite, im sure he meant that as most of us here hate casey too, but i believe that he has some emotional attachment to this case as well as this little girl. Im not saying that he didnt get quite a bit of publicity out of this case, but i dont think thats all it was about either. Dont throw nanners at me, I just kind of got my back up a little after all of the bashing of him thats suddenly going on. Tim was sure he would find caylee and had hoped for 8000 volunteers that did not materialize, but we arent bashing him. I think both of these men are very honorable and deserve our continuing admiration.JMO

Thank you KCRN for saying what I was trying to say earlier.  I think yours is better put, as I had become so angry with the yo-yo opinions of some of the others.  It was totally ignored.  I'll have to keep reading-on to see if yours is ignored, too.

I watched all of Murts broadcasting this afternoon and at the end, LP explained his explanation of the whole scenario.  It was very interesting.  If little Caylee's body is able to be recovered in the river, he'll all of a sudden be a hero again, instead of a villain.  Either way, he's at least trying.

I'll answer, I agree 100%!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: November 09, 2008, 09:04:43 PM »

No, he didn't.

klaas brought this forward earlier in this thread at 8:27 PM
Nancy Grace:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.msg530643#new

(snipped)

GRACE: Leonard Padilla, weigh in.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, you know, the other day somebody was saying, what makes you think -- I says if we have to drain every pond and gut every gator, we`re going to find little Caylee.
We`ve got the people, we`ve got the manpower and we`ve got the area and we`ve got the best, Tim Miller. Tim Miller, directing this search is the best there is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.