March 28, 2024, 01:55:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 302052 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: November 10, 2008, 11:27:04 AM »

Is the picture of the cross we're looking at today the picture of the cross that was found on the 1st search (the one that supposed to have beads like LP's assistant saw) OR is it the picture of the cross that was found in this latest search (the one that a family came forth and said that they put it up and has now taken it down).   If you know....thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1521 on: November 10, 2008, 11:27:21 AM »

Thats a good question...I would assume LE.
Thanks Katntex!  I'm here EVERY day but seldom say much!  Been a long, LONG weekend!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: November 10, 2008, 11:28:03 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --  Equusearch  crews are at what could be a key location in the search for missing 3-year old  Caylee Anthony.

As soon as the crew entered a wooded area off of 417 on a street called Sounderson, they found several garbage bags filled with rotted food. The garbage bags were covering what appears to be a hole created by a few trees.

When the bags were removed an awful smell came out.  Equusearch core-people began shaking their heads. "You know how many times we search for one person and find another,"  said Mandy Albriton of Equusearch.

Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, is at the scene.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1523 on: November 10, 2008, 11:28:08 AM »

Is the picture of the cross we're looking at today the picture of the cross that was found on the 1st search (the one that supposed to have beads like LP's assistant saw) OR is it the picture of the cross that was found in this latest search (the one that a family came forth and said that they put it up and has now taken it down).   If you know....thank you.

That is the cross found during the first search back in Aug.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: November 10, 2008, 11:28:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!
As happy as I am that the divers are there,
I find this circus disturbing on so many levels
This is not a picnic or party and I wish that more somber reverence was being observed
That being said, I will slink back into my corner and watch it unfold anyways
Justice for Caylee!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: November 10, 2008, 11:29:57 AM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: November 10, 2008, 11:30:04 AM »

When the bags were removed an awful smell came out.  Equusearch core-people began shaking their heads. "You know how many times we search for one person and find another,"  said Mandy Albriton of Equusearch.

Makes you wonder...

All those bags of groceries Casey bought..  guilty conscience? Leaving gifts of food to the dead?

Curious, though.. who might Mandy be referring to?

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: November 10, 2008, 11:30:10 AM »

I missed seeing the divers on Murt..all I keep seeing is the smoking section.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: November 10, 2008, 11:31:03 AM »

For anybody that is interested  - here is link to Good Morning America with Cindy Anthony! 

http://abcnews.go.com/gma

Like an idiot,I went and watched it.Not only do I think Cindy is making a brazen fool of herself but so are all the reporters filming her.God forbid someone to retaliate and say."Now come on Cindy,don't you think an Amber alert would have been sent out if your daughter had not been trying to hide the crime for 31 days"? Cindy should check into a truth corner and sit there for awhile and really grasp the situation.She will melt down during the trial when KC puts her in the spot light under the title Mommy Dearest.It's coming Cindy,just wait and see....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: November 10, 2008, 11:31:30 AM »

Ok, Im nervous, so Ill tell you all a story.  When I was liitle, my Grandpa died.  He had lived on a farm all his life and I always saw him in overalls and a cap.  At the funeral, my mom walked us up to the casket, two little girls and a baby in her arms.  I peeked in the casket and my mom said I turned around to the audience, put my hand over my mouth and laughed and laughed.  It was a very small town in Missouri and they had put tons of makeup and even some lipstick on him.  He was wearing a suit and tie!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: November 10, 2008, 11:31:45 AM »

Thanks Katntex!  I'm here EVERY day but seldom say much!  Been a long, LONG weekend!

Is that your dog in your avatar....how cute!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1531 on: November 10, 2008, 11:32:10 AM »

Here is the link I am watching it live from..... 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1532 on: November 10, 2008, 11:32:32 AM »

I missed seeing the divers on Murt..all I keep seeing is the smoking section.

On now! What amazes me is the crowd of people so close to the dive area.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: November 10, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

Padilla's Team Searches Area Where Cross Was Found
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 9:13 am EST November 10, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Two major searches for Caylee Anthony's remains began Monday morning at 8:00am. Texas based Equusearch scoured parts of Orange County for the third day with the help of volunteers.

Equusearch said they have received no help or cooperation from Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee, or her family.

George Anthony showed up at the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center Saturday afternoon. He said he holds no ill will toward EquuSearch and its theory that Caylee is dead. The grandfather is holding out hope that Caylee would be found alive. He also said his wife, Cindy, was not taking the search too well. She was not at the Kid Finders location.

Meanwhile, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla hired a four-person dive team to search part of the Little Econ River in Blanchard Park. He said the FBI is involved in the search as well. Padilla and his team focused on the river where a cross was found nearby.

"We feel confident enough, we have to, and we have to check it out" he said.

The cross was found hanging on a tree very close to the Econ River, which was the site of a major search effort to find Caylee's body.

"You can't let something like this go because is sounds strange," said Padilla.

A team member from Equusearch snapped a picture back in August of the cross hanging from a tree. The cross is made from the same type of arts and crafts materials found in Casey's bedroom.

Padilla said he is focusing his attention on the photograph.

"We looked at the tree where the cross was hanging and it's not more than 70 yards away from the water's edge," he said.

Searchers walked through dense brush, fields, even water. But aside from clothing and some apparent animal bones they found nothing to indicate they child's remains were there.

"If you really want to delve into the mind of Casey Anthony, delve deep into some shrink's ugly book, because she's an ugly minded person," said Padilla.

EQUUASEARCH SET TO LEAVE ORLANDO

Equusearch said it has to leave Orlando after Monday's final search, which was smaller than the two others over the weekend.

The group touched on every part of Orange County where members thought little Caylee may have been buried. The search team looked for Caylee's body while crews broke down their command post.

The command post was near the corner of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive (see map), almost directly north of Orlando International Airport.

The founder of the EquuaSearch team Tim Miller, told Eyewitness News that the case has put his organization in debt, stating that they have spent over $75,000 on equipment and staff. Donors paid for all of the equipment, hotel rooms, travel expenses and said they want Miller to focus on families in other states who really want their help.

"We've put all of this money and effort in this and we're neglecting other families that want our help," said Miller.

All weekend Equusearch volunteers searched the wooded areas and rode on ATVs searching for little Caylee's body. They even used special equipment that allowed them to see below the surface.

However, Miller said that he started to believe Caylee's body may never turn up.

"There's a big part of me that says Caylee will never be heard from or seen again," he said.

The search over the weekend was supposed to be the largest effort in Equusearch's history expecting 5,000 volunteers, but 1,500 showed up Saturday and 800 on Sunday.

CASEY'S EX-FIANCEE'S FATHER ATTENDS SEARCH

The father of Casey Anthony's ex-fiancée showed up at Sunday's search, but did not participate. Richard Grund once thought Caylee Anthony was his granddaughter because his son Jesse almost married Casey.

"I'm an old New York Italian. When I make you part of my family, you stay part of my family, so Caylee's still part of my family," he said.

Grund claimed that Cindy Anthony led investigators to believe the Grunds had a hand in Caylee's disappearance, but they have since been cleared.

"I wanted to participate in the search, but considering the accusations made against my son and me by Cindy, I figured it wouldn't be the best thing to be in the area when she's found," Grund said.

Casey's former best friend Amy Huizinga also showed up in support of Grund. They all said they shared the hope that Caylee Anthony will soon come home for a proper burial.

Did Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller have a parting of ways?  Last night on Dana Tim Miller was undermining the efforts of Leonard Padilla.  Why?

I cannot comprehend why this body of water being searched by divers hired by Leonard Padilla was not not included in the TES search effort.

Janet
______

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, November 9, 2008 - Guests Include Clint Van Zandt, Susan Murphy Milano, Mark Williams and Tim Miller

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/11/09/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-sunday-november-8-2008-guests-include-clint-van-zandt-susan-murphy-milano-mark-williams-and-drew-kesse/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: November 10, 2008, 11:33:15 AM »

Diver getting ready to go into the water now:

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: November 10, 2008, 11:33:48 AM »

Ok, Im nervous, so Ill tell you all a story.  When I was liitle, my Grandpa died.  He had lived on a farm all his life and I always saw him in overalls and a cap.  At the funeral, my mom walked us up to the casket, two little girls and a baby in her arms.  I peeked in the casket and my mom said I turned around to the audience, put my hand over my mouth and laughed and laughed.  It was a very small town in Missouri and they had put tons of makeup and even some lipstick on him.  He was wearing a suit and tie!!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1536 on: November 10, 2008, 11:36:17 AM »

watching murt's video, seeing the people holding hands and praying just brought tears to my eyes.     i soooooooooo wish i was there.  i cannot thank murt enough for filming this, helps all of us who cannot be there to feel like we're right there with em. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1537 on: November 10, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »

Is that your dog in your avatar....how cute!

Yes, that is my Harvey!  He is very Special!  Thanks for asking...

I am so nervous.  I pray they find her!  I got sicko watching CA!  Amber Alert?  HOW DARE SHE??????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: November 10, 2008, 11:37:18 AM »

They have a cadaver dog in the water.  With one diver.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1539 on: November 10, 2008, 11:37:29 AM »

Cadaver dogs in water?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.