April 16, 2024, 09:26:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 302817 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: November 10, 2008, 11:57:37 AM »

Not very many have commented on the link Nikki posted, so I'm going to post it again:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7827615&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --  Equusearch  crews are at what could be a key location in the search for missing 3-year old  Caylee Anthony.

As soon as the crew entered a wooded area off of 417 on a street called Sounderson, they found several garbage bags filled with rotted food. The garbage bags were covering what appears to be a hole created by a few trees.

When the bags were removed an awful smell came out.  Equusearch core-people began shaking their heads. "You know how many times we search for one person and find another,"  said Mandy Albriton of Equusearch.

Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, is at the scene.

how did you take that? was it just trash?

I take it that human remains were found....by the wording alone...Des

Yes, but seemingly not Caylee's. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1581 on: November 10, 2008, 11:57:43 AM »

someone tell those ladies their backsides are being broadcast to over 2700 viewers and maybe they'll move 

Good one!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: November 10, 2008, 11:58:13 AM »

I thought it inferred human remains were found too, Des.  Like so much else, I guess we have to wait to find out for sure, though. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: November 10, 2008, 11:58:33 AM »

Do I have to sign into Murts site to see it???

You only need to log in if you would like to chat.  Here is the link.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Hope it helps! 

I'm logged in, but the chat seems disabled?  Oh well.. I'm rather glad I don't have to see scrolling text. It gives me a headache. 

Divers are going in deeper now.. have tanks on, according to woman on Murt's site.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1584 on: November 10, 2008, 11:58:46 AM »

Not very many have commented on the link Nikki posted, so I'm going to post it again:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7827615&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --  Equusearch  crews are at what could be a key location in the search for missing 3-year old  Caylee Anthony.

As soon as the crew entered a wooded area off of 417 on a street called Sounderson, they found several garbage bags filled with rotted food. The garbage bags were covering what appears to be a hole created by a few trees.

When the bags were removed an awful smell came out.  Equusearch core-people began shaking their heads. "You know how many times we search for one person and find another,"  said Mandy Albriton of Equusearch.

OMG! I'm slow, I only slept 2 hours last night, so anxious about today (and online shopping into the wee hours).  Thanks Des.  Is it for sure not Caylee?  Did someone say they found Jennifer Keese?  IF so, I missed that. 
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1585 on: November 10, 2008, 11:58:52 AM »

Whether it's Tim's team or Leonard's team I have my fingers crossed that someone finds little Caylee. 

Are the dogs by the water's edge in Murts site just people's pets?  Anyone know?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: November 10, 2008, 11:58:54 AM »

Anyone that has been around the odor of death will definitely know the difference.
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1587 on: November 10, 2008, 11:59:57 AM »

Do I have to sign into Murts site to see it???

You only need to log in if you would like to chat.  Here is the link.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Hope it helps! 

I'm logged in, but the chat seems disabled?  Oh well.. I'm rather glad I don't have to see scrolling text. It gives me a headache. 

Divers are going in deeper now.. have tanks on, according to woman on Murt's site.

They have been having troubles with the chat.  That's okay.  I am just grateful for the webcam!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: November 10, 2008, 12:00:08 PM »

whale tail as in: the Y-shaped waistband of a thong or g-string when visible above the waistline of low-rise jeans, shorts, or a skirt that resembles a whale's tail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_tail
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: November 10, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »

I do not believe the area we searched, has been searched by le as of yet. WE did however go back for a 2nd search, and found more interesting things. The sign for Sawgrass apartments, had been updated. The place we searched the , was the exact underpass, where casey changed cars, then arrested. It was too coincidental for us.
WE walked  through the thick woods there, finding a hidden culvert, covered with weeds. The culvert has water flowing, into the old creek.  There were yellow wildflowers meeting the water.
Yet, I could not see into the culvert without getting into the water.
AS we have a missing mother, dec 16 2007, I could not begin to tell you all, the emotions that go within you because of this sort of happening. We are now discussing, going back for our third try at locating Caylee. I need to know if she is there hidden.

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: November 10, 2008, 12:01:30 PM »

Does this mean something was found?

!~*Mar*~!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: November 10, 2008, 12:01:47 PM »

whale tail as in: the Y-shaped waistband of a thong or g-string when visible above the waistline of low-rise jeans, shorts, or a skirt that resembles a whale's tail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_tail

Hey there O4B.. is what you have considered whale tail since you don't have any pants on?? 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1592 on: November 10, 2008, 12:02:41 PM »

I would take as human remains too. She mentions she finds one person.... it was probably the smell of decomp!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: November 10, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »

OMG, what the ???? is she rattling about the bracelet for?  I don't like the feeling I get about her.  D R A M A ??
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: November 10, 2008, 12:03:42 PM »

OMG! I'm slow, I only slept 2 hours last night, so anxious about today (and online shopping into the wee hours).  Thanks Des.  Is it for sure not Caylee?  Did someone say they found Jennifer Keese?  IF so, I missed that. 

I'm not sure if they found Jennifer.. I haven't heard anything about her. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: November 10, 2008, 12:03:45 PM »

LE must have run out of crime scene tape.  They need to call George and Cindy to borrow some.   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: November 10, 2008, 12:04:07 PM »

OMG, what the ???? is she rattling about the bracelet for?  I don't like the feeling I get about her.  D R A M A ??

I dont think she knows we are hearing her conversations...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: November 10, 2008, 12:04:23 PM »

Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, is at the scene.[/b]

That's what it sounds like, IMO.. just from what Mandy said.

Does this mean something was found?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: November 10, 2008, 12:04:35 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Gag Order Hearing In Casey Case Postponed; Caylee Search Ongoing
Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 7:50 am EST November 10, 2008
UPDATED: 11:22 am EST November 10, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A hearing on a sweeping gag order in the case against Casey Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, was postponed on Monday.

It is not known when the hearing, which would restrict attorneys, witnesses, law enforcement and the Anthony family from commenting publicly about the case, will be held. The purpose of the order would be to protect potential jurors from being influenced by pretrial publicity, Local 6 News reported.

Meanwhile, Equusearch leader Tim Miller and his team are leaving Orlando after spending the weekend searching for Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. But celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is hoping to have a team of divers search a river for the missing girl's body.

Miller said last week that he expected about 4,000 volunteers, but only 1,000 to 1,500 people participated in the search, which covered 25 miles of land and wooded areas near Orlando International Airport.

"The turnout wasn't as big as I anticipated. I think that people are just accepting the fact, probably, that Caylee's not going to come back," Miller said.

The search thus far has cost nearly $100,000.

Miller said his search team is headed to North Carolina to search for four newly missing people.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on murder charges.

Divers Search River For Caylee

Padilla, who assisted Miller in the weekend search, said he is taking a dive team to Blanchard Park to search the Little Econ River for Caylee.

Padilla said he received a tip from a friend of Anthony's, leading to the new search. Padilla said the friend showed him a picture of a cross that she had taken at Blanchard Park and it matched some arts and crafts that were in Anthony's room.

"She could have easily gone to the park, taken the body out, ruptured the bag when she pulled the body out of the trunk -- which left fluids in the trunk -- gotten it all over herself, taken it to the edge of the water and dumped it in there," Padilla said.

Padilla said that theory would explain a stain on one of Anthony's shirts that her mother, Cindy Anthony, cleaned before it was turned over to investigators.

Divers were awaiting the OK from Orange County authorities before searching the river, Local 6 News reported.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: November 10, 2008, 12:04:48 PM »

Anita van der Sloot's ongoing mission has been to protect her son from the consequences of his actions on the morning of May 30, 2005 when Natalee Holloway went missing.

Has her efforts produced a positive outcome?  No way!  All Anita's abetting has accomplished is to convince Joran that the established moral and legal boundardies of a civilized society does not apply to him.  All Anita's abetting has accomplished is to put other "Natalee Holloways" at risk.

Cindy ... when will you ever learn?

Janet

_______

Report: Natalee Holloway Suspect Involved in Thai Sex Trafficking
Monday, November 10, 2008

A suspect in the 2005 disappearance of an Alabama teen in Aruba is involved in selling Thai women into prostitution, a Dutch TV reporter claims.

Reporter Peter De Vries has made a second hidden-camera expose on Dutch student Joran Van der Sloot, who was believed to be with Natalee Holloway when she vanished while on a senior trip to Aruba. De Vries won an Emmy this year for another report on Van Der Sloot, 21, in which the student admits to dumping Holloway’s body after she suddenly began shaking and died as they were kissing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449294,00.html

On the Record w/ Greta
Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: … He said, The truth will come forward, and I know that I didn't do anything to the girl. And the truth will come forward. And he was so strong.
And I believe in him. I believe so in him. ...It's extremely tough. He's in custody now for 13, 14 days, I think. I have lost count. And I love my child. I believe in him 200 percent.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.