April 16, 2024, 10:06:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 362728 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: November 10, 2008, 10:24:28 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.
I'm not picking on you, just playing "devil's advocate".  Where are all the bounty hunters LP promised?  Are you mad at him?  He's the one that blew this up bigger than it was, IMO.

This has turned into a circus and the atmosphere is far from appropriate for the search of a missing child and recovery of a body.

Didn't LP promise 500 bounty hunters to assist TES?

Then next thing we know, instead of doing that, he provides none and now is conducting his own search seemingly in competition with instead of cooperation with TES?

And TES is deeply in the red in this search already.  Trust me, Nancy Grace has done very little to bring in enough donations to even begin to off set that.  The food contributions by bloggers have probably been much more that any direct monetary donations resulting from Tim Miller being on her program.

Fortunately, TES was known long before this particular case and will be there long after.  I don't blame Tim Miller one bit for moving on.  He can return later when the circus is not in town.

Maybe I am the only one but I did not find all that silliness all day particularly amusing nor entertaining.  It's supposed to be about locating a dead body of a child, not entertainment.

If I were Miller, I'd leave too until the media whores clear out.  Who can possibly work in such a ridiculous and carnival atmosphere?  I have never seen so many trying  to mug for the cameras in what is supposed to be a search. 

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1001 on: November 10, 2008, 10:24:33 PM »

This is such a heated discussion right now, and I do not want to get bitten, so I am going to make just one comment here.

Tim and TES have brought closure to over 500 families SELFLESSLY and as an act of kindness and love through volunteering.  His quote from this weekend "This is about Caylee."

Leonard Padilla is a Bounty Hunter with an ego that was bruised by a twenty three year old psychotic sociopath, made to look like a fool.  His quote this weekend "I am here out of spite."

I am NOT going to "knock" either party, but I DO think that we as onlookers need to stop arguing with each other and getting frustrated and angry over things WE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO CONTROL.  Instead we need to ask, what can we do to help?

As for Murt, while his video streams of the search are great, he now has a third strike against him IMO.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: November 10, 2008, 10:24:53 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.
I'm not picking on you, just playing "devil's advocate".  Where are all the bounty hunters LP promised?  Are you mad at him?  He's the one that blew this up bigger than it was, IMO.

I don't mean this in a sarcastic way, but if you were a bounty hunter, would you be wearing a sign saying "hello, I'm a bounty hunter."  IMO, it's just one of those logical things.  I had a cousin who was an undercover narc agent, and there was no way that he nor his partner wanted to be discovered.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: November 10, 2008, 10:25:47 PM »

Who is this posting as me?  I did not write this!

LLC

Whoever you gave your password to I guess.  Not sure what you're talking about?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: November 10, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »

::MonkeyEek::Sorry for my "cursing" in my post before last, but I can't stand it when people try to second guess Tim and TES, like I said before, I've always donated to TES way before LP arrived on his horsie, and NG never hd a d@mn thing to do with it~I simply want peace for families and he provides that without being a media whore.

cursing?....I didn't see any cursing.

(((Islandmonkey)))

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1005 on: November 10, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »

I am so effing angry right now and the thing is I never even donated. Nancy Grace's show is the effing reason that Tim Miller was racking in donations for his search for Caylee and Leanord Padilla is half the reason that this man had as many people as he did. This is complete and utter bullshit that he is spouting off here.
I did donate, and I'm okay with Tim.  It's a hell of a job he's trying to do and I don't envy him.  If LP wanted to do things differently, he apparently decided that's what he'd do.  TBH, I want to believe LP is in this for Caylee, but I know for a fact that Caylee is the ONLY reason Tim was here.

I appreciate all of their efforts, and understand your disappointment.  However, Tim is doing VOLUNTEER work and I bet he's the only oneisn't who is compensated in some way.

Just my 2.
adding "isn't" cause it's volunteer work... he's compensation is usually the gratitude from the victim's family, however in the anthony case he was wasn't even given that.

how's that for a kick in the ass?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: November 10, 2008, 10:28:42 PM »

I am so effing angry right now and the thing is I never even donated. Nancy Grace's show is the effing reason that Tim Miller was racking in donations for his search for Caylee and Leanord Padilla is half the reason that this man had as many people as he did. This is complete and utter bullshit that he is spouting off here.
I did donate, and I'm okay with Tim.  It's a hell of a job he's trying to do and I don't envy him.  If LP wanted to do things differently, he apparently decided that's what he'd do.  TBH, I want to believe LP is in this for Caylee, but I know for a fact that Caylee is the ONLY reason Tim was here.

I appreciate all of their efforts, and understand your disappointment.  However, Tim is doing VOLUNTEER work and I bet he's the only oneisn't who is compensated in some way.

Just my 2.

adding "isn't" cause it's volunteer work... he's compensation is usually the gratitude from the victim's family, however in the anthony case he was wasn't even given that.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: November 10, 2008, 10:29:38 PM »

I'm not gonna quote stack again.  It's been a long day.  I meant to say Tim's the only one who isn't here for compensation.  He's here out of the generosity of his heart.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: November 10, 2008, 10:30:02 PM »

I have been posting about David Lohr's attitude and inappropriate blogs for three days now.  I guess nobody has been listening.

I have.  I have.

Janet

I know, I know .... and Joe Taco, too!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1009 on: November 10, 2008, 10:30:43 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Child Neglect Charge Dropped Against Casey Anthony
Aired October 21, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Well, in Orlando. But I`m spending time with John Allen (ph). With all of the calls that came in with positive sightings of a white car with a black bra on it, we`re going to go ahead and prioritize these sightings. And of course, we`re going to continue doing the three areas that we was really focused in, where the cell tower activity was. And this search is going to go on until we find Caylee.

Janet,
Your so good at keeping things in order (can you help me straighten out my office  )

This comment confuses me..I understand (kind of) why Tim pulled out the first time but I'm heartbroken this time..after less than 2 days, he announces their leaving again. Not trying to bad mouth Tim but it's all so confusing 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1010 on: November 10, 2008, 10:30:55 PM »

This is such a heated discussion right now, and I do not want to get bitten, so I am going to make just one comment here.

Tim and TES have brought closure to over 500 families SELFLESSLY and as an act of kindness and love through volunteering.  His quote from this weekend "This is about Caylee."

Leonard Padilla is a Bounty Hunter with an ego that was bruised by a twenty three year old psychotic sociopath, made to look like a fool.  His quote this weekend "I am here out of spite."

I am NOT going to "knock" either party, but I DO think that we as onlookers need to stop arguing with each other and getting frustrated and angry over things WE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO CONTROL.  Instead we need to ask, what can we do to help?

As for Murt, while his video streams of the search are great, he now has a third strike against him IMO.

Dolce, I agree with you! 

Except I don't know what the first two strikes were, but then I am counting all of todays as 1, so.......I know the entire "feel" of the site has changed in the last 7-10 days.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1011 on: November 10, 2008, 10:31:19 PM »

::MonkeyEek::Sorry for my "cursing" in my post before last, but I can't stand it when people try to second guess Tim and TES, like I said before, I've always donated to TES way before LP arrived on his horsie, and NG never hd a d@mn thing to do with it~I simply want peace for families and he provides that without being a media whore.

cursing?....I didn't see any cursing.

(((Islandmonkey)))

Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57
« Reply #915 on: Today at 08:29:18 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: WillenFan21 on Today at 08:07:56 PM

WOW~ I had never heard of LP and NG was never a reason I donted to TES ......EVER. I have always made my choice to donate to TES because he is by far the most giving, compassionate and not a publicity seeker. He does the right thing because it is the right thing. God forbid anyone should judge him, remeber he was a victim too, and if LE got off their ass in Texas and didn't insist Laura was a runaway back in 1984 maybe they would have found her before 17 months and in an area where her bones weren't scattered over 20 different places. I will still raise $$ for Tim and TES as I never donated for a specific child, parent etc. In God's eyes we are all the same and these other families deserve as much dedication and support as Caylee.  Who are you to trash TES wen you state you never even donated???? Maybe those of us who do get to make that choice, and I did. God love that mann for bringing closure to so many hurting families. Again, the Anthonys never got off their ass to do a damn thing but start trouble and to trash TES when you've never even bothered to donate in any form is really being a hypocrite. Just my d@mn opinion.

THIS CURSING

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: November 10, 2008, 10:31:37 PM »

I don't completely understand TES and the volunteer work.  Where do they get the funds to pay for these searches?  I can't see how Tim can shell out his own money, does he have an endless supply.  I just don't understand the process.  Does anyone know?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: November 10, 2008, 10:31:46 PM »

I agree.   cheers cheers
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: November 10, 2008, 10:32:02 PM »

Just my 2.

Tim & his staff aren't paid by the foundation?  Wow, I sure didn't know that.  That sure says a lot for him!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1015 on: November 10, 2008, 10:32:20 PM »

This has turned into a circus and the atmosphere is far from appropriate for the search of a missing child and recovery of a body.

Then next thing we know, instead of doing that, he provides none and now is conducting his own search seemingly in competition with instead of cooperation with TES?

And TES is deeply in the red in this search already.  Trust me, Nancy Grace has done very little to bring in enough donations to even begin to off set that.  The food contributions by bloggers have probably been much more that any direct monetary donations resulting from Tim Miller being on her program.

Fortunately, TES was known long before this particular case and will be there long after.  I don't blame Tim Miller one bit for moving on.  He can return later when the circus is not in town.

Maybe I am the only one but I did not find all that silliness all day particularly amusing nor entertaining.  It's supposed to be about locating a dead body of a child, not entertainment.

If I were Miller, I'd leave too until the media whores clear out.  Who can possibly work in such a ridiculous and carnival atmosphere?  I have never seen so many trying  to mug for the cameras in what is supposed to be a search. 

JMO

Also, other families do not have someone sitting in jail with all the answers either.  Tim needs to go were families appreciate his efforts!! JMO
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: November 10, 2008, 10:32:32 PM »

JMO

Well said Anna. And, it is great seeing you and I hope all is going well.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: November 10, 2008, 10:32:47 PM »

WOW~ I had never heard of LP and NG was never a reason I donted to TES ......EVER. I have always made my choice to donate to TES because he is by far the most giving, compassionate and not a publicity seeker. He does the right thing because it is the right thing. God forbid anyone should judge him, remeber he was a victim too, and if LE got off their ass in Texas and didn't insist Laura was a runaway back in 1984 maybe they would have found her before 17 months and in an area where her bones weren't scattered over 20 different places. I will still raise $$ for Tim and TES as I never donated for a specific child, parent etc. In God's eyes we are all the same and these other families deserve as much dedication and support as Caylee.  Who are you to trash TES wen you state you never even donated???? Maybe those of us who do get to make that choice, and I did. God love that mann for bringing closure to so many hurting families. Again, the Anthonys never got off their ass to do a damn thing but start trouble and to trash TES when you've never even bothered to donate in any form is really being a hypocrite. Just my d@mn opinion.

Islandmonkey, I feel the same way.  Thanks for putting it into words.  I did not specify a specific search when I donated, as I knew there were some wanting it to stay in Florida.  I believe Tim knows best how to use the money.  Tim is a mere mortal, but he certainly has God working through him.  He has shown us what the word "selfless" means.  God Bless you Tim Miller, and your wonderful crew.

Hi to everyone, and I am soooo proud of all of you who helped with the search, donations, food and water.  What amazing things can happen when people really care. 

I sure wish George would be firm with Cindy.  How can he watch his wife act in a way he knows she will be ridiculed over.  If that was my husband, he would have me holed up somewhere, taking care of me mentally and physically, to protect me.  Of course, I would listen to him, because I trust him.  I hate the actions of Cindy, but I do have empathy for her.  I am so involved in this case, because but for the grace of God, there go I.  (I think I said that right!)  Hits too close to home.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: November 10, 2008, 10:32:50 PM »

I have been posting about David Lohr's attitude and inappropriate blogs for three days now.  I guess nobody has been listening.

I have.  I have.

Janet

He appears to have Tim's blessing as he is riding in the TES Command Center RV to the  search in North Carolina.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/there-have-been.html#more

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: November 10, 2008, 10:34:00 PM »

After all of the crazy things that have happened today, I've decided to change my avatar, at least for awhile.  Right now, Thanksgiving doesn't seem like a priority.

I started thinking about Elton John's song, Candle in the Wind, and even though the lyrics from either version don't specifically apply to little Caylee, it just seems so appropriate.

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your footsteps will always fall you
Along England's greenest hills
Your candle's burned out long before
Your legend never will

(I would like to change the name England to earth's, but I don't want to get into trouble for plagiarizing.)

GO, I don't mind plagarizing~here you go, and on a sunset from last Tuesday. To you GO!! You'll have to zoom, but that's the best I could do in a pinch.

After all of the crazy things that have happened today, I've decided to change my avatar, at least for awhile.  Right now, Thanksgiving doesn't seem like a priority.

I started thinking about Elton John's song, Candle in the Wind, and even though the lyrics from either version don't specifically apply to little Caylee, it just seems so appropriate.

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your footsteps will always fall you
Along England's greenest hills
Your candle's burned out long before
Your legend never will

(I would like to change the name England to earth's, but I don't want to get into trouble for plagiarizing.)

GO, I don't mind plagarizing~here you go, and on a sunset from last Tuesday. To you GO!! You'll have to zoom, but that's the best I could do in a pinch.

Oh my, Island Monkey, I tried, but I couldn't get the print on your beautiful photo enlarged.  H E L P...

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.