April 18, 2024, 01:04:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363062 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: November 10, 2008, 10:34:35 PM »

Who is this posting as me?  I did not write this!

LLC

Whoever you gave your password to I guess.  Not sure what you're talking about?

Maybe llc is referring to this post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4055.msg533143#msg533143

Looks like someone missed some quotes or something. Or forgot to talk.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1021 on: November 10, 2008, 10:34:52 PM »

Newest update from the Ant's blog:

November 10, 2008 - Monday

Caylee Anthony Search Weekly Updates (Nov.10-16th)
Current mood: hopeful

"The mission of Kid Finders Network is to keep hope alive until the children are brought home to their families.  In our continued search for Caylee, there has been no solid evidence to prove otherwise at this time, and we will continue to do what we have been for the Anthony family; keeping Caylee's name and photo out in the public view to help bring her home!  We believe every child deserves to be brought home and we will never give up our search efforts until that's accomplished" - Dennis Milstead, Kid Finders Network

Live Search Report

The Kid Finders Network "live" search efforts have been ongoing since July.  These efforts include following up on thousands of tips and leads, handing out fliers, placements of the billboards, media communications, technical and Internet support, distribution of shirts and other Caylee items, public children awareness events, and daily command center community outreach to mention a few areas of service.

If you would like to visit with the Anthony's, Kid Finders, help in following up on leads, handing out fliers or help host a vigil in a couple of weeks, please come and visit the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center daily from 9am-4pm.  They also have information and awareness items on other families of missing children they represent.

We are in the process of holding another National Vigil for Hope in a few weeks, if you would like to host a site in any state, please contact Helping Heroes at helpingheroes@earthlink.net or log onto www.helpfindcaylee.com.

Command & Volunteer Center
Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 N. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando - Open Daily 9am to 4pm
www.helpfindcaylee.com

For further information please call
1-877-ONE-LOST

Ground Search Report
The family is thankful for everyone that has come out to search for Caylee this weekend. We hope that the efforts to look for her as a live child will continue as well."
- Cindy and George Anthony

With over 2000 volunteers from 28 states, the search drew to a close Monday.  The only items found, examined, and ruled out by CSI authorities were dog bones. On Monday a dive search paid for by Mr. Padilla resulted in no findings in Blanchard Park.

Help Find Caylee - Public Vigil Sunday
Eastside Baptist Church ~ 7p.m.
1900 Conway Gardens Road,
Orlando, Florida
after Dennis Milstead's PERFORMANCE in the PARK today, I can safely say I will NEVER and I mean EVER donate to Kidfinders.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: November 10, 2008, 10:38:11 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.
I'm not picking on you, just playing "devil's advocate".  Where are all the bounty hunters LP promised?  Are you mad at him?  He's the one that blew this up bigger than it was, IMO.

I don't mean this in a sarcastic way, but if you were a bounty hunter, would you be wearing a sign saying "hello, I'm a bounty hunter."  IMO, it's just one of those logical things.  I had a cousin who was an undercover narc agent, and there was no way that he nor his partner wanted to be discovered. 
Well, Rob was asked where they were and he said they couldn't make it.  Like, all 500? I don't know, but that's what he said.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: November 10, 2008, 10:39:17 PM »

Two things I thought I would NEVER see at SM -- cursing Tim Miller and fawning over Joe Tacopina!!! Now i see BOTH hapening on the SAME page!!!

It sickens me!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: November 10, 2008, 10:39:25 PM »

I'm not gonna quote stack again.  It's been a long day.  I meant to say Tim's the only one who isn't here for compensation.  He's here out of the generosity of his heart.

Exactly!  I understood what you were trying to say and you are correct!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: November 10, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »

Two things I thought I would NEVER see at SM -- cursing Tim Miller and fawning over Joe Tacopina!!! Now i see BOTH hapening on the SAME page!!!

It sickens me!

AMEN

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1026 on: November 10, 2008, 10:40:11 PM »

It sickens me!

Something I never thought I would see on SM.  I actually AGREE with Wreck.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1027 on: November 10, 2008, 10:41:06 PM »

Golden Oldie~send me your e-mail addy to my myspace at the bottom, and I'll either send you one via mail or upsize it for you

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: November 10, 2008, 10:41:16 PM »

This should not be about Murt, Leonard etc....and for the love of God, do not drag Joe T. into the loop.

If you are not doing something to find Caylee, then these people need to st ef up.

Going to play cards and chill.

Peace.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: November 10, 2008, 10:41:57 PM »

IMO Joe Tacopina is in the same mold as Jose Baez only Jose isn't quite up to JoeT's level of jerkdome yet.  I don't care for either one.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1030 on: November 10, 2008, 10:42:08 PM »

I am so effing angry right now and the thing is I never even donated. Nancy Grace's show is the effing reason that Tim Miller was racking in donations for his search for Caylee and Leanord Padilla is half the reason that this man had as many people as he did. This is complete and utter bullshit that he is spouting off here.
I did donate, and I'm okay with Tim.  It's a hell of a job he's trying to do and I don't envy him.  If LP wanted to do things differently, he apparently decided that's what he'd do.  TBH, I want to believe LP is in this for Caylee, but I know for a fact that Caylee is the ONLY reason Tim was here.

I appreciate all of their efforts, and understand your disappointment.  However, Tim is doing VOLUNTEER work and I bet he's the only one who is compensated in some way.

Just my 2.

I do want it known that I do respect Tim Miller/TES...if you don't believe me just ask Mandy with TES....when she told me that Tim lost 2 of his horse barns during IKE and that the 100 bales of food for the TES horses had been lost....I immediatly donated $500.00 to replace those bales of food for TES horses....I'm not in any way against Tim....nor am I in any way against LP....they both do excellent work...just in different ways....IMO....the two of them working together have kept this case on the front burner for a long time....long enough for the general caring public to see the Anthony's true colours....and I don't give a rats' ass how the word gets out...as long as someone is still looking for this Dear Child Caylee...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: November 10, 2008, 10:43:28 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.
I'm not picking on you, just playing "devil's advocate".  Where are all the bounty hunters LP promised?  Are you mad at him?  He's the one that blew this up bigger than it was, IMO.

This has turned into a circus and the atmosphere is far from appropriate for the search of a missing child and recovery of a body.

Didn't LP promise 500 bounty hunters to assist TES?

Then next thing we know, instead of doing that, he provides none and now is conducting his own search seemingly in competition with instead of cooperation with TES?

And TES is deeply in the red in this search already.  Trust me, Nancy Grace has done very little to bring in enough donations to even begin to off set that.  The food contributions by bloggers have probably been much more that any direct monetary donations resulting from Tim Miller being on her program.

Fortunately, TES was known long before this particular case and will be there long after.  I don't blame Tim Miller one bit for moving on.  He can return later when the circus is not in town.

Maybe I am the only one but I did not find all that silliness all day particularly amusing nor entertaining.  It's supposed to be about locating a dead body of a child, not entertainment.

If I were Miller, I'd leave too until the media whores clear out.  Who can possibly work in such a ridiculous and carnival atmosphere?  I have never seen so many trying  to mug for the cameras in what is supposed to be a search. 

JMO

Hi Anna - you are so correct and I agree.  I would not be surprised that Tim is moving on to North Carolina because of the Orlando circus.  He has several missing people to search for in North Carolina and things will be quieter and more professional up there.  Tim does not do well with a cricus going on around him.  He takes his searches so seriously.  It comes from his heart.

I was not on during the day today, but as I was reading the 40 pages just on this thread, I remembered seeing pictures from when crowds would turn out to watch a lynching.  The people were all just kind of lined up on the bank.  For a few years, I lived in a country where they had public executions on Tuesdays.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: November 10, 2008, 10:43:55 PM »

I am so effing angry right now and the thing is I never even donated. Nancy Grace's show is the effing reason that Tim Miller was racking in donations for his search for Caylee and Leanord Padilla is half the reason that this man had as many people as he did. This is complete and utter bullshit that he is spouting off here.
I did donate, and I'm okay with Tim.  It's a hell of a job he's trying to do and I don't envy him.  If LP wanted to do things differently, he apparently decided that's what he'd do.  TBH, I want to believe LP is in this for Caylee, but I know for a fact that Caylee is the ONLY reason Tim was here.

I appreciate all of their efforts, and understand your disappointment.  However, Tim is doing VOLUNTEER work and I bet he's the only oneisn't who is compensated in some way.

Just my 2.

adding "isn't" cause it's volunteer work... he's compensation is usually the gratitude from the victim's family, however in the anthony case he was wasn't even given that.

how's that for a kick in the ass?

Tim & his staff aren't paid by the foundation?  Wow, I sure didn't know that.  That sure says a lot for him!
Mammy, I don't know, I just know that this is on their website, they're a non-profit. 

We currently have approximately 350 + members and are growing rapidly. We are currently available to conduct searches state wide. We are a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, which is funded solely by donations from team members and the surrounding communities.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: November 10, 2008, 10:44:17 PM »

I think if and when possible, somebody needs to get clarification from TIM.. ask him if that statement made on that site is accurate and if he's "signed off" on it, so to speak.

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

TINY TURNOUT FOR GROUP'S LIKELY FINAL SEARCH

From 5,000 to 40, the big expectations in the search for Caylee Anthony's body ended in a tiny turnout at another search site Monday near the 417. It will likely be the last time the group EquuSearch will look for Caylee.

Only about forty volunteers were on site to get instructions before Monday's search in a wooded area near Econ Trail along the 417. When they lined up, they were told to be precise in their search and yell for their team leaders if they see anything suspicious.

About 2,300 volunteers also looked for Caylee's remains Saturday and Sunday. They believe a body or a shred of evidence are the only things that may give the community closure.

"The longer everyone searches, there's a possibility evidence will be found," volunteer Cindy Smith said.

The area is so dense with brush and trees, it would be almost impossible to spot human remains anywhere.

"We can bring in the entire military and there's still a small chance that she would ever be found," EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said.

Miller said the case has put his group in debt; they've spent $100,000. He will leave for North Carolina on Tuesday morning to focus on other missing persons cases, but said he may leave some of his volunteers behind.

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

Tim says on this video he searched yesterday, where LP is today and he is confident she is not there.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17947522/index.html

Hi Janet..

You cover two points here that I have questions for

1) Tim says he searched the area LP was at today but did he use the sonar and "sticks" Red refered to, to search underwater? I feel this is a really hot area to search, especially underwater.

2) Could the reason for such a small amount of volunteers be that a. it's Monday and many have to work and b. TIM said TES was done & heading up to NC on the news..believing that "Caylee will never be found" ?

QUESTION #1

Tim Miller acknowledges that the body of water which Leonard Padilla's divers searced today was not part of the TES effort.  However ... considering Tim Miller (TES) was ending the search today ... I believe that out of respect ... Leonard Padilla could have remained part of the TES team and ... waited until at least tomorrow to send in his divers.

Janet
______

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

QUESTION #2

There was never a headsup on Nancy Grace that Caylee Marie would never be found ... just the contrary.  Right up until two days prior to the search effort Tim Miller was very encouraging concerning the outcome.

Then today Tim Miller states that the possibility of Caylee Marie's remains ever being found is not good.

Janet
______

TIM MILLER - TWO DAYS PRIOR TO THE SEARCH

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, we`ve got actually three-dimensional maps. It`s $150,000, it`s a software program itself and we`re going to be doing a lot of flying tomorrow, putting the maps together.

We`ve got tremendous amount of mapping together right now. And Nancy, I think this search could come off as one of the largest searches in history for a missing person. And, again, Caylee has just grabbed the hearts of everybody across America and as huge as growing by the second.

GRACE: How many team leaders are you going to have?

MILLER: We`ve got over 250 team leaders right now alone, not counting the volunteers coming. And so far I think I`ve flown in 32 people as a core team. And it`s -- everybody is looking forward to hopefully bringing this thing to a close this weekend.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

The area is so dense with brush and trees, it would be almost impossible to spot human remains anywhere.

"We can bring in the entire military and there's still a small chance that she would ever be found," EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1034 on: November 10, 2008, 10:44:23 PM »

It sickens me!

Me either and it's a d@mn shame, TES will get even more donations from me starting Friday..........I sold over 50 photos!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll dedicate my donation "to spite" those who curse Tim Miller.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: November 10, 2008, 10:44:38 PM »

OK, let's all take a deep breath.  If a killer manages to toss someone's body in a thicket, wooded area, canal or river, the chances of finding that person after a month or more are pretty slim.  Searching does not always do the trick.  It can take months, even years, for bodies to be found.  Remember all the sophisticated water searches done for Laci Peterson and her unborn son Connor?  Yet nothing was found until the bodies washed ashore and a jogger and his dog spotted the remains of the infant.  The same is true of Dru Sjadin (not sure of that spelling), the girl who was kidnapped and murdered and her body was not found until the snows melted a year later.  I could go on and on. 

If the body of Caylee was tossed in where alligators or other predators could get at it, it may never be found.  If it is in a landfill, it may never be found.  If it is in the ocean, it may never be found.  If it is in a container that is not noticeable, it may never be found or be found months or even years from now.

Searching for a tiny body, not knowing if it is in water or on land, in or out of a container, buried or not buried,is an almost impossible task.  A month went by before anyone even knew Caylee was missing.  Still longer until all the pings from the phones could establish possible areas to search.  We had our hopes up, but it was very unlikely she would be found.

Only bodies that are left out in the open, unburied, on land, are likely to be found...Polly Klaas and Samantha Runion re examples.  We just have to accept what is.  Casey is likely to go to trial without the body being found.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: November 10, 2008, 10:44:40 PM »

It sickens me!

Yes, I would agree. TACO is a 4 letter word on this site. The offer still remains to Joe to debate the issues.

Tim & TES has their hearts in the right place ... sometimes they do need to use better judgment.

Loyalty is sometimes the better part of valor.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1037 on: November 10, 2008, 10:44:45 PM »

When LP said 8000 searchers would be there - I thought it was an  number exaggerated!  But when I thought I couldn't go, I did think to myself -well that ok they will have plenty of searchers!!

LP should not have said that, IMO.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: November 10, 2008, 10:45:51 PM »

This is such a heated discussion right now, and I do not want to get bitten, so I am going to make just one comment here.

Tim and TES have brought closure to over 500 families SELFLESSLY and as an act of kindness and love through volunteering.  His quote from this weekend "This is about Caylee."

Leonard Padilla is a Bounty Hunter with an ego that was bruised by a twenty three year old psychotic sociopath, made to look like a fool.  His quote this weekend "I am here out of spite."

I am NOT going to "knock" either party, but I DO think that we as onlookers need to stop arguing with each other and getting frustrated and angry over things WE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO CONTROL.  Instead we need to ask, what can we do to help?

As for Murt, while his video streams of the search are great, he now has a third strike against him IMO.

I won't knock either one either... they both have different ways of getting what they want. I think trying to compare the two of them is like apples and oranges. 

My dad was a bounty hunter... never saw much of him because he was always gone hunting down someone or repossessing cars etc.  He was popular with some, but not with others.....Hero or goat.

IMO, so many people have put their hearts into this case...there's a lot of disappointment with the last 3 days in nothing being found. I feel let down, but I can't blame it on anyone but Casey and her family.

I think i'll go unwind and watch the Soprano's 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: November 10, 2008, 10:46:50 PM »

Golden Oldie~send me your e-mail addy to my myspace at the bottom, and I'll either send you one via mail or upsize it for you

Oh boy.  I've never done this before.  Here comes a serious blonde question...which button?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.