April 20, 2024, 01:58:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363362 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: November 10, 2008, 11:08:30 PM »

I'm off to bed.

I can only hope and pray that tomorrow morning isn't more of a sideshow than today was.

I will respectfully disagree here.. ANY show is better than NO show. If LP pulls out this case will fade from the media untill January at least, it was already dying out before TES came back in..
Todays high octane show was hard to NOT watch and regardless of the key players (besides Tim) motives, it showed that Caylee has come to symbolize a heartache that everybody wants to end.   I believe she will be found someday, maybe not now as Hudsun said.
Once all the key groups conclude that for now she is untraceable, the media hype will subside. I think that will be harder on GA and CA than this. I want them to wallow in the quiet, I want them to look anxiously for a news van, I want them to hear the echos of Caylee throughout    their house each and everyday until Kc is convicted and sent away for a very long time.  They don't deserve the attention. 

I wish the judge had ruled for the gag order today. It can't come soon enough to suit me.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: November 10, 2008, 11:10:16 PM »

Klaasend set up the prayer groups and monkeys around the globe prayed in unison for God to answer their prayers and bring Caylee home.  Now you have to believe God heard your prayers.  Sometimes God says No.  Sometimes he says not yet.  I hope that you all can find some peace tonight knowing that you were a part of bringing Caylee home.  Maybe it is just not meant to be, but justic will be served if not here on earth than in the hereafter, He promises us that and I believe it is true.  Rest well my monkey friends!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: November 10, 2008, 11:10:23 PM »

Report from KCJackie, Broward Park is big, closes down at 6:pm. Is busy area. She meet Murt who is nice ,tall, and much thinner than she expected. Said that the person who posted that camera puts on 20 lbs WAS NOT KIDDING.

Went to kidfinders. picked up some things, George IS a BROKEN man.

Went by Lee's, grass grown up looks desolute. there is a large field behind and a pond to the side that has a dead end road going to it. Got creeps looking at it is "very close to home" 3 cell towers right there within area of the A's and Lee's that could have pinged and been at either place

more in a min.

Wow, thanks for the update!  I just knew the camera puts on 20 pounds...I always say I look thinner and younger in person than I do in photos, LOLOL 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: November 10, 2008, 11:10:47 PM »

I don't completely understand TES and the volunteer work.  Where do they get the funds to pay for these searches?  I can't see how Tim can shell out his own money, does he have an endless supply.  I just don't understand the process.  Does anyone know?

MaryMary - Tims daughter was killed by a serial murderer about 20 years ago.  It was about a year and a half before her body was found.  It just about put Tim over the edge.  Eventuallly, he put his grief into something constructive.  He started a local group of mounted searchers for missing people because there was no help when his daughter was missing.  The mounted group just started growing until it included horses, dog, ATVs, helicopters, special equipment, etc.  Everything that they do is on a voluntary basis.  No family of a missing person is ever charged a fee.  Many times, TES goes into the red because they are a nonprofit organization.  Searches like the one for Caylee are very expensive and they can't continue for long periods of time with an expensive search.  They haven't received very much in cash donations for the Caylee search.  They have to pay for equipment, hotels, food that isn't donated, gas, buses, trucks and vans, etc.  Tim even leased the land for the command post.

Thanks for your response SS.  I do know about Tims horrible personal experience with his daughter, and I of course appreciate what he does.

I have never completely understood how nonprofit organizations work.  I can't understand why they haven't received more donations on this case unless it is the horrible economy we are in.  I also don't understand why the donations wouldn't include paying for their hotels, food, etc.  to me it is all part of the search effort.   Anyway, you don't have to explain if it's too complicated.  I am just one very sad Monkey ftoday, and I'm sure I am not alone. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1064 on: November 10, 2008, 11:15:01 PM »

Golden Oldie~send me your e-mail addy to my myspace at the bottom, and I'll either send you one via mail or upsize it for you

Oh boy.  I've never done this before.  Here comes a serious blonde question...which button?

Sorry, that was my fault~http://www.myspace.com/beachbum_postcards
Golden Oldie~send me your e-mail addy to my myspace at the bottom, and I'll either send you one via mail or upsize it for you

Oh boy.  I've never done this before.  Here comes a serious blonde question...which button?

Sorry, that was my fault~http://www.myspace.com/beachbum_postcards

Tried to go there.  However, my computer is getting locked-up again.  Been doing that off and on today and have had to shut down a few times.  I don't know if I will be able to post this.  Anyway, I need to shut it down again to try to clear everything.  For now, I'm not going to re-boot as it's late.  I'll get back with you tomorrow.    

here is my closet e-mail     pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com       I can get it to you from there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1065 on: November 10, 2008, 11:15:15 PM »

I'm off to bed.

I can only hope and pray that tomorrow morning isn't more of a sideshow than today was.

I will respectfully disagree here.. ANY show is better than NO show. If LP pulls out this case will fade from the media untill January at least, it was already dying out before TES came back in..
Todays high octane show was hard to NOT watch and regardless of the key players (besides Tim) motives, it showed that Caylee has come to symbolize a heartache that everybody wants to end.   I believe she will be found someday, maybe not now as Hudsun said.
Once all the key groups conclude that for now she is untraceable, the media hype will subside. I think that will be harder on GA and CA than this. I want them to wallow in the quiet, I want them to look anxiously for a news van, I want them to hear the echos of Caylee throughout    their house each and everyday until Kc is convicted and sent away for a very long time.  They don't deserve the attention. 

I wish the judge had ruled for the gag order today. It can't come soon enough to suit me.

Gag orders work both ways.  Neither side can give out info.  We would not get any future document dumps if they rule in favor of the gag order.  So if the Anthonys have another party begin doing things...LE has no recourse to stop them once the gag order is in place.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1066 on: November 10, 2008, 11:16:59 PM »

Report from KCJackie, Broward Park is big, closes down at 6:pm. Is busy area. She meet Murt who is nice ,tall, and much thinner than she expected. Said that the person who posted that camera puts on 20 lbs WAS NOT KIDDING.

Went by Lee's, grass grown up looks desolute. there is a large field behind and a pond to the side that has a dead end road going to it. Got creeps looking at it is "very close to home" 3 cell towers right there within area of the A's and Lee's that could have pinged and been at either place

more in a min.

Wow, thanks for the update!  I just knew the camera puts on 20 pounds...I always say I look thinner and younger in person than I do in photos, LOLOL 

You know, I always say that the camera makes my hair look as if there is more grey than is really there. LOL
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: November 10, 2008, 11:19:06 PM »

I watched one of Tim's press conferences over the weekend.  What I heard him say is that he was going to NC to help a woman who's been begging him since August to come up there and search for one of her relatives.  Also, there are other missing people in NC TES can search for and that he does not believe Caylee will be found dead or alive unless someone comes upon the remains unexpectedly.  Tim also said that his heart is with Caylee but that he's already spent upwards of $100,000 in the search for Caylee and that he would probably only have to spend about 20% of that amount for a search in NC. 

It was somewhat confusing because on one hand TES is pulling out...then they're staying for another half day...but yet Tim doesn't believe Caylee will be found.  That one person could stop all of this and that person is Casey!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: November 10, 2008, 11:19:09 PM »

Goodnight everyone!  Hopefully tomorrow will bring Caylee home.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: November 10, 2008, 11:19:24 PM »

Klaasend set up the prayer groups and monkeys around the globe prayed in unison for God to answer their prayers and bring Caylee home.  Now you have to believe God heard your prayers.  Sometimes God says No.  Sometimes he says not yet.  I hope that you all can find some peace tonight knowing that you were a part of bringing Caylee home.  Maybe it is just not meant to be, but justic will be served if not here on earth than in the hereafter, He promises us that and I believe it is true.  Rest well my monkey friends!!!!

Very nicely said A1.  It's kind of strange but when I said my prayer I almost wondered if my heart was in it.  It is hard to pray that such a beautiful child's remains will be found.  It's almost like praying for grief.  So it's really a no win situation.  It is torture not knowing what happened to this baby, but it would also be very painful finding out what did.  It's far from praying for a missing person to be found safe and sound.  I'm sure God will work in his own way and time. 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: November 10, 2008, 11:19:52 PM »

I have been supporting Tim Miller and Equisearch ever since 2002, when he came to a town near me to search for the daughter of a friend of mine.  The search was ultimately unsuccessful, but Tim was a ray of light and a beacon of hope in a very frightening situation.  He organized the searchers, and motivated my friend's husband to turn his awful experience into something positive, as has Tim, himself.

I don't have much money, but when I can spare a bit for charity, Tim gets it.  Period.

I like Padilla's flashy attitude, and agree with whoever said he's trying to bring pressure on the Anthonys and on Casey as well, hoping someone will crack.

Searches are scary things.  Especially with so much publicity.  Emotions run high, and people argue.  It does not necessarily mean that one or the other is wrong--just different approaches.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: November 10, 2008, 11:20:38 PM »

KCJackie not at Broward Park for crying out loud some reporter I am.

More from KCJ..... A lot of construction work around Amscot area.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: November 10, 2008, 11:20:51 PM »

I have been posting about David Lohr's attitude and inappropriate blogs for three days now.  I guess nobody has been listening.

I have.  I have.

Janet

He appears to have Tim's blessing as he is riding in the TES Command Center RV to the  search in North Carolina.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/there-have-been.html#more

I respect Tim Miller.  I think he has a heart of gold.  I have supported TES with donations and prayers for over three years.

However ... in both the Natalee Holloway case and the Caylee Marie case ... I believe that Tim Miller has made some poor choices concerning those he trusts to work along side of him in search efforts.  It is my opinion there are some who are working along side of Tim  coordinating searches ... that possess agendas that conflicts his goals ... that possess agendas that have the ability to compromise search efforts.

Think about ... no matter what I think about Leonard Padilla's character ... he has upheld Tim Miller 100% in his contention that Caylee Marie's remains must be found.  Think about it ... no matter what I may think about Murt's approach ... this man has given his all for Tim Miller and the search effort. 

Yet ... it is Leonard Padilla and Murt who were targeted and undermine by the TES organization in the past couple of days.  However ... Mark NeJames ... attorney for those who have obstructed and undermine everything that Tim Miller and TES stands for ... has been upheld and ... afforded a core position along side of Tim Miller in the search effort.

I just do not understand and ... the situation makes me very confused and sad.

Janet
______

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Quote from: Colt45cal on November 08, 2008, 02:31:52 AM

The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame ...

Quote from: mytime on Today at 03:38:35 AM

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim. He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!! He was being pulled in 100 different directions. BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: November 10, 2008, 11:21:38 PM »

more in a min.

You know, I always say that the camera makes my hair look as if there is more grey than is really there. LOL

Well the headband and feathers do wonders to hide that pesky gray  , I'm going to keep it in mind for holiday pix
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: November 10, 2008, 11:21:42 PM »

Murts sight was hacked with a disgusting video. Dont know if he knows yet
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: November 10, 2008, 11:22:05 PM »

Two things I thought I would NEVER see at SM -- cursing Tim Miller and fawning over Joe Tacopina!!! Now i see BOTH hapening on the SAME page!!!

It sickens me!

Me either and it's a d@mn shame, TES will get even more donations from me starting Friday..........I sold over 50 photos!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll dedicate my donation "to spite" those who curse Tim Miller.

wow u sound just a little too bitter. I dont think people think any less of tim and still believe he is a hero-myself included. People are frusterated because Tim AND LP made it sound like they werent leaving until she was found. We just feel hopeless now. Who cares if LP wants to spite casey or the a's. Wouldnt u if u got the chance?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: November 10, 2008, 11:22:09 PM »

where is Tim going in NC
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: November 10, 2008, 11:22:11 PM »

ditto,, as, today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday. I wish for a peaceful rest tonight to you all.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: November 10, 2008, 11:22:17 PM »

ilovegoodies: nanners with this avatar attached that I made for you.

Please forgive my O/T everyone else!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1079 on: November 10, 2008, 11:23:46 PM »

I'm off to bed.

I will respectfully disagree here.. ANY show is better than NO show. If LP pulls out this case will fade from the media until January at least, it was already dying out before TES came back in..

I hope this is true. Unfortunately I have a bad feeling deep down that the A's will only have a big sigh of relief when the media goes away. I'm not at all confident that KC is going to be convicted of anything in this case base on the discovery I've read except, perhaps, a slap on the hand for forging checks..IMO and I'm no lawyer that's for sure.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.