April 16, 2024, 01:58:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 362701 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »

Tensions In The Park: The Anthony’s Strike Back, Answers Given

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1849

I gotta say that I think the memorial service is out of line.If there is to be one,it should be the A's conducting it,not anyone else.jmo

Why? A memorial is a way to say goodbye to a loved one. Tim's announcement yesterday of maybe never finding Caylee was so sad, it's just a way for other's to say a proper goodbye to this little girl. Heaven knows her grandparents will NEVER put one on for her. I agree, it should be their place to do so, but they won't, not as long as the camera's are rolling and the money coming in.

I just don't Boo..Tim nor LP should make this call in my honest opinion no matter what the A's say or choose to do.This is a family matter,declaration of death,and it is them that must accept it and make the call.I'm still praying that Caylee will be found and then it can be anyone call but until then,not so...jmo
I hope I don't get the nannas thrown at me but IMO  LP has been dissed a lot for over the top publicity photo ops, people questioning his motives etc, all that is true to some extent. The only thing is, he's hell bent on finding Caylee, he openly says he felt "took" after he bailed kc out. This memorial very well could be not only a tribute to Caylee but an "in your face" to the Ass thonys, maybe to make somebody mad enough to reveal something. Crazy, I know, but nothing would surprise me .  J
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2008, 02:53:37 PM »

WTH was that all about?!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »

I don't no about a female but I could have swore I saw Dante Salati in the corner all by himself on his phone then 10 minutes later George and Cindy showed up.

I know you or someone mentioned seeing Dante..I didn't happen to see him.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2008, 02:53:51 PM »

Guy (?) on murt's audio is going to post pictures.. of somebody who was off by herself?  the woman shot out of there "like a bat out of hell" after realizing she was seen. About 10 minutes later, Cindy and George showed up. 

This person hollared to C&G about why are you here? They were screaming, everybody else was screaming, LP got upset...  this person said George "with the most evilest eyes" ripped the poster right off the windshield..  the person told George that it was "thievery", and so this person believes Caylee must be at this site.

I have SEEN those eyes ... with my own two eyes!  I know the ones she is talking about!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2008, 02:54:12 PM »

I agree 110% with this woman about LennyP being right on about where Caylee is.

!~*Mar*~!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2008, 02:54:44 PM »

I don't no about a female but I could have swore I saw Dante Salati in the corner all by himself on his phone then 10 minutes later George and Cindy showed up.

A spy would not surprise me.

I remember you, Caylee.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2008, 02:54:54 PM »

dagnabit WHO is this person?? And is it a male or female?? 

Wow..  Cindy doing that trying to get the divers from going in. WTF IS HER PROBLEM!!!!
this is why this is so telling to me. The a's werent out by the command center or the airport becuz they probably know that the search areas were way off base and now.......maybe theyre not/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »

Concerning what should and should not be done in such a situation like this, I think we all agree that people handle their grief and shock in different ways.  We know the stages of grief.  We fully acknowledge that we would be crazy with grief if we lost a child.  Having said that, much of what the Anthonys have done and are doing are NOT connected to grief.  Denial is not the same as outright lying.  Grief is not the same as throwing hissy fits in public.  And even the most grief-stricken person is not allowed to harrass, threaten or stalk others.  What Cindy and George did today comes very close to that. They did not show up at the search to help, to encourage or even to protest.  They obviously showed up to make trouble and create a scene.  It is just unimaginable and indicates that Cindy is out of control. 

I have never thought that Cindy, George or Lee should join the search if they did not feel compelled to be there.  I cannot imagine anything any more horrific than a relative finding a murdered child.  I do not expect them to walk those fields and streams hoping to find Caylee's body, but they should understand the motivations of the volunteers, TES and the police.  Caylee is missing.  Casey is not truthful.

About the memorial, anyone can hold a memorial.  It is not unusual for people who feel especially touched by a situation to hold a memorial, even if they are not family or in the same town with family.  I suppose Cindy wants to control that, too.  Cindy keeps saying there is not enough proof to show that Caylee is dead, although she herself smelled the stench of decay.  But the rest of us see no reason to believe that Caylee is still alive.  If her body is not found, she deserves a memorial, and the family has no interest in organizing or attending one.

Cindy's behavior is stupid above all else and will not help to provide closure to this case or to her family.  The whole family seems emotionally unevolved to me.  Others who have found themselves in tragic situations do not behave this way.  Her behavior is self-serving and to me, indicative of what really went on behind closed doors in that family, where hotheads were always blowing their stacks between the taking of glossy photos for the family album.

I think you may be on to something with your previous post...about alcohol being involved....this kind of stupid behavior does smack of alchol induced behavior IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:19 PM »

So something has got to be there if the Anthonys are  peeved enough to get the search stopped.  OMG if they find Caylee and the Anthonys knew she was in the water there better be some charges brought on them!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:29 PM »

Wonder if KCJackie is there yet?  I think she was going to try and go right away to Blanchard Park. 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »

Do random people just open Murts truck and give updates??

Is it Lois?

Oh man. Can you imagine if Cindy gave an update. Lots of f-bombs I bet.

If I understood Murt correctly, he went over and brought her back to his truck to find out what Cindy had said to her during the phone call.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:41 PM »

Do random people just open Murts truck and give updates??

okay, that was funny!  I was thinking the same thing.  I thought he was going to lock the doors!
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:46 PM »

Concerning what should and should not be done in such a situation like this, I think we all agree that people handle their grief and shock in different ways.  We know the stages of grief.  We fully acknowledge that we would be crazy with grief if we lost a child.  Having said that, much of what the Anthonys have done and are doing are NOT connected to grief.  Denial is not the same as outright lying.  Grief is not the same as throwing hissy fits in public.  And even the most grief-stricken person is not allowed to harrass, threaten or stalk others.  What Cindy and George did today comes very close to that. They did not show up at the search to help, to encourage or even to protest.  They obviously showed up to make trouble and create a scene.  It is just unimaginable and indicates that Cindy is out of control. 

I have never thought that Cindy, George or Lee should join the search if they did not feel compelled to be there.  I cannot imagine anything any more horrific than a relative finding a murdered child.  I do not expect them to walk those fields and streams hoping to find Caylee's body, but they should understand the motivations of the volunteers, TES and the police.  Caylee is missing.  Casey is not truthful.

About the memorial, anyone can hold a memorial.  It is not unusual for people who feel especially touched by a situation to hold a memorial, even if they are not family or in the same town with family.  I suppose Cindy wants to control that, too.  Cindy keeps saying there is not enough proof to show that Caylee is dead, although she herself smelled the stench of decay.  But the rest of us see no reason to believe that Caylee is still alive.  If her body is not found, she deserves a memorial, and the family has no interest in organizing or attending one.

Cindy's behavior is stupid above all else and will not help to provide closure to this case or to her family.  The whole family seems emotionally unevolved to me.  Others who have found themselves in tragic situations do not behave this way.  Her behavior is self-serving and to me, indicative of what really went on behind closed doors in that family, where hotheads were always blowing their stacks between the taking of glossy photos for the family album.

I think this post sums up this whole case for me.  The public needs some closure and a memorial after the "last" search would certainly go a long way.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:47 PM »

Lois and LP and Murt need to file actions to keep George and Cindy away from them and from contacting them.  Either could lose control completely and do something that they would regret forever.  If their lawyers cannot control them, the cops will have to and the courts, too.  It is a dangerous situation when they are so angry they get in their car and go over to confront people so agressively.

But they also make it appear that they know Caylee is about to be found and they are trying to interfere with that.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »

I think they should remove the public from the whole area (except Popcorn Kitty)  Move along, nothing to see here (Star Wars).

The camera is named after you A-1.

I know, cool, huh???  I would like to cuddle that puppy in your Avi.
Ok, she would love it.

I want to cuddle the baby in yours. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:51 PM »

Well if Tim is confidant that Caylee isn't there,I don't see why Padilla is second guessing him..There seems to be grand standing on many levels I think.After-all,it is Tim with all the equipment and experience.I do wonder what they found out about that garbage pile and hole earlier?Anyone know?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:52 PM »

Guy (?) on murt's audio is going to post pictures.. of somebody who was off by herself?  the woman shot out of there "like a bat out of hell" after realizing she was seen. About 10 minutes later, Cindy and George showed up. 

This person hollared to C&G about why are you here? They were screaming, everybody else was screaming, LP got upset...  this person said George "with the most evilest eyes" ripped the poster right off the windshield..  the person told George that it was "thievery", and so this person believes Caylee must be at this site.

I have SEEN those eyes ... with my own two eyes!  I know the ones she is talking about!

There is a still from a video of a CA and GA interview where he is lookign at Cindy with evil eyes. It is way beyond the stink eye.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2008, 02:56:03 PM »

Why are they mad at Dakota's gma??  Simply because she's there with LP instead of with Kid Finders? WTF?  I don't get it!

I don't get it either. BUT if WE didn't LOVE Caylee as much as WE all do? I'd say " F U" to the Anthony's and your own in finding Caylee. P.S.  ASK YOUR F!@#$ING WHACK JOB OF A DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2008, 02:56:04 PM »

Oh that's right!  And he owns a green truck, right?  Hmmm.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2008, 02:56:13 PM »

Here we go again...

(can't tell who is in the truck.. door opened then closed, nobody is talking)

------------
Can anybody honestly tell me that Cindy and George have ZERO idea where this baby is??  Cindy is doing her damndest to make sure Caylee is never recovered and I want to know why. This makes me so sick!!  What person in their right mind doesn't want a missing child found? Dead or alive?!?!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.