April 25, 2024, 06:09:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363680 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1240 on: November 11, 2008, 06:59:06 AM »

Morning Monkeys...Today is another day and we should all be grateful we were allowed another day to play and chat with each other. Time ticks away and someday we will be moving on. To a better place...........................Peace

Thanks for the welcome Can.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: November 11, 2008, 07:06:13 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,  I don't know about you but between not finding Caylee and then seeing Joran's face on tv last night - I almost felt like crying.  Today is a new day and with it brings new hopes.  I do believe our prayers will be answered........ some day.  Justice will prevail, I believe that.  Hugs to everyone and thank you searchers.
I say "Amen" to that.  What a beautiful way to start the day!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1242 on: November 11, 2008, 07:08:44 AM »

Morning Monkeys, You knew this was coming..... Fresh from the Anthony's myspace blog:

November 11, 2008 - Tuesday

Anthony’s Respond to Bounty Hunter Immoral Judgment & Spiteful Gesture
Current mood: disgusted

Anthony's Respond to Bounty Hunter Immoral Judgment & Spiteful Gesture

Orlando, FL -  In numerous reports made by media this weekend, Leonard Padilla made it clear his intention for participating in this weekend's "ground" search led by Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch, he was here for spite.  Family, friends, and the public who believe Caylee Anthony is still alive ignored his comments and his demeanor until Monday afternoon when he announced he would be holding a memorial service for the toddler who has been missing since June 16, 2008 from her Orlando home.

George and Cindy Anthony spoke with Padilla to no prevail.  In a statement on Caylee's Myspace site, the Anthony's made this statement:  "Everyone has a right to have an opinion about where Caylee may be; however; no one has the right to have a memorial service for Caylee, other than her family. Her family still believes she is alive, and this is our right. Caylee deserves a chance to be brought home safely; she does not deserve to be exploited by Leonard Padilla for a chance to be in front of the camera. Morally and spiritually what Leonard Padilla is doing is wrong.  Leonard Padilla has crossed the line."

"The memorial service is as bogus as hundreds of websites that have smeared the entire set of circumstances surrounding the search efforts for Caylee Marie," said Michelle Bart, a member of the Kid Finders Network search team.  "For every "spiteful" act towards any member of the Anthony family or the search efforts being made by either Tim Miller or Kid Finders, it's a "spiteful" act against the objective of finding Caylee.  Buying into the actions like this and even considering attending this circus on Tuesday is only contributing to the problem and not the solution finding Caylee," said Bart.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1243 on: November 11, 2008, 07:20:56 AM »

I really don't think it's Padilla's place to have a memorial for Caylee.  Just my opinion of course.  However, I have to add that I think the Anthony's need to face the fact that their sweet grand daughter is gone.  I know that has to be hard to do.  Sooner or later, it's going to hit them like a ton of bricks, especially Cindy who is in deep denial.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: November 11, 2008, 07:31:51 AM »

GM........   
Was anyone on Murts site last night?
Someone hacked into it
People are gathering now at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1245 on: November 11, 2008, 07:34:30 AM »

Morning Monkeys...Today is another day and we should all be grateful we were allowed another day to play and chat with each other. Time ticks away and someday we will be moving on. To a better place...........................Peace

Thanks for the welcome Can.

Good morning, Scarrlett and welcome!  Don't think I've seen you around the cage before. 

Looks like there's been alot of NON-monkey business going on last night.  In fact, from what I'd read on the last few pages, it appears that someone tried to sabotage Monkey Murt's site at some time overnight.

I was so exhausted, I went to sleep before Nancy's first show last night so I was unaware of any of the nightime shenanigans.  Sounds like it was a good night to be asleep...don't know if I could have taken more stress.

I don't know why I'm so shocked over this though.  When you see good overcoming bad (I translate that to God working), you are going to see an increase in evil (I translate that to Satan) trying to keep control.

Sweet little Caylee as been a catalyst in bringing together so many people from so many places and so many walks of life for the good.  It's not at all surprising that the bad among us are distressed.

Let's keep our focus on Caylee's return.  She needs to be given recognition and tribute for the good she has helped resurface in our lives.  She should not be idolized but she should be recognized as a child who touched so many in her short lifetime of innocence.  Perhaps we should remember that "a little chld shall lead them."

Purely my opinion but this precious child seems to have reopened our hearts and our capacity for compassion.  I see and sense an outpouring toward serving others much like we witnessed after 9/11.  I see us reaching out to strangers whether our neighbors or strangers in other states and countries.  I see us slowing down from the rat race modern life has become. 

Suddenly time that once seemed unavailable has become filled with thoughts and actions to help others...and to especially find a little girl lost. 

Disappointment and discouragement are rampant as efforts seem fruitless in finding Caylee.  Instead of returning to a worn down, defeated people, we need to focus on the positive effect our efforts to find her have initiated.   
starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1246 on: November 11, 2008, 07:38:16 AM »

WFTV has pictures up of the G&C confrontation at BP up... if you scroll thru the pics you can see the older woman with the hat....I'm sure she is the one G pushed at his house.  I think she was yelling at G, not sticking up for him.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17949387/detail.html

Thanks for these.  I've seen the video several times but the slideshow allows to the opportunity to study each frame. 

Just a quick observation.  Does anyone find it more than a "little" odd that CA gets her hugs and comfort from everyone else but GA?  These two do not like each other very much and it's just a matter of time before they're done with each other.  IMO, they're only together right now because of Caylee.  Once they accept that Caylee is dead it will be over for them.  I doubt they'll even make it to KC's trial. (as a couple, I mean)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: November 11, 2008, 07:39:54 AM »

While the idea of a memorial (not  approved by the family) is not 100% kosher with me, I would say that this is a very strange set of circumstances to begin with- certainly not a text book case, IMO.  That said, think of how many other people are missing, and for years a spouse or parent or child has hope that their loved one will return home. What do the other friends and loved ones do in the meantime? Why can't those other people who care, have their own memorial to get some kind of closure?  Everybody else gets to sit on their hands, with their lips zipped, because a set of crazy grandparents says nobody's allowed to mourn for Caylee?

How many actually believe Cindy and George think Caylee is alive?  If they don't think she's alive- if everything in their gut from "day one" has told them Caylee is no longer living- then why the farce? Why use the guise of "we don't believe she's dead" to keep others from seeking some kind of closure? And doing this for the sole purpose of protecting Casey's butt doesn't fly, either.  I'm not their family (Thank God), but if I was, I would have tried to talk some sense into these people a long time ago. 

For those who didn't agree with my comment that I hoped today wasn't the same sideshow that yesterday was, I think you missed my point.  YES we want Caylee kept in the news as long as humanly possible.  YES we want everybody out there searching until she's found. YES, we know media coverage is lacking, and maybe any publicity is good publicity.  But aside from the fact that an actual search was taking place, was any of the rest of yesterday's events a good thing?  Do we really need to see a repeat of that.. or worse? Who knows what the Anthonys might have in store for today.  And although most of their actions seem to be making a pretty good case about their lack of judgment (and perhaps participation in - or at least knowledge of - some kind of criminal act), why hope it happens?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: November 11, 2008, 07:40:19 AM »

IMO, LP is all hat and no cattle.

By the way, where did you get that picture of me for your avatar? 

No Klaas - codemonkey's picture is a doppleganger.  Here is the real picture of you. 
I'm showing Red as well, as validation....

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: November 11, 2008, 07:42:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys Got to go back and catch up.Had to back away last night..after seeing Joran on Nancy Grace and then people talking about Tacopena it just made me sick. ::MonkeyNoNo::Maybe today will be a better day..maybe we'll find Caylee. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: November 11, 2008, 07:48:08 AM »

Can anyone get Leonard this idea?

Everyone seems to need a name or title for everything.  This would cover anyone's "view"...

Why don't they call it a

Celebration for Caylee
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: November 11, 2008, 07:49:46 AM »

I don't understand why hackers don't use their knowledge for good.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: November 11, 2008, 07:54:02 AM »

Two things I thought I would NEVER see at SM -- cursing Tim Miller and fawning over Joe Tacopina!!! Now i see BOTH hapening on the SAME page!!!

It sickens me!

You just took the words out of my mouth!

I want to say one thing about Tim. I searched side by side with him, and he is the most compassionate, caring person, I've ever met.  His heart is made of gold and he truly feels the pain of these families he searches for.  Fortunately, the families I was involved with, had the wholehearted backing and appreciation of what he was doing, including a Police Sgt. who's son was missing. There are SO many missing out there in this world, and he is one man. I can NEVER understand anybody bashing him!   He get's donatations, not just for one person. He does the best he can with the money and resources he has to help as many people in need as possible.   Does anybody think all those donations go to just one search!? AND I know for a fact, Tim has some medical issues he continues to put off, to continue helping others  (that's what I call selfless!). I can only pray that Tim takes care of Tim to  continue his work of God!  Just curious, how many here, have put there life on hold indefinately to help other.   And THEN to put up with the crap he is in this case.   He wants nothing more than to find her.  But he is human, no Superman.  He can only do what he can and only with our support and donations!  Let's pray none of us have to go through this, as Tim has.  There are no other orginizations like his.   GOD BLESS TIM!

As for those Taco lovers, chalk it up to not being familiar with the Holloway case.....

Awsesome post!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: November 11, 2008, 07:56:12 AM »

GM........   
Someone hacked into it

bumping.
This site is ok to log on atm

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1254 on: November 11, 2008, 07:58:01 AM »

Good Morning!

I've been reading all day yesterday and I did watch some of the 'search' at Blanchard Park. I've been watching NG on this particular case since July. I have some things to say.

Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller come from two very different types of 'hero' if you will. When Tim talks sometimes, I fear that he doesn't have enough lung capacity to get out the next few sentences. He's a very meek, mild mannered person. He looks like he is ready to break down every time I've seen him on NG. You can tell he has a huge heart and it strains him emotionally to do this rewarding but stressful job. I can't imagine Tim being able to look a family in the eye and tell them NO I can't look for your missing child. I fear he spreads himself too thin on every case. He has to make some hard decisions based on this need of other missing children, children where the families welcome his help, families who want closure.

Many of you have made points that the Anthony family is unlike the typical family that he probably deals with. Considering the daughter has lied, the decomp in the trunk, the odd behavior of certain family members and finally the fact that they either don't or can't grasp the possibility their sweet Caylee is gone forever, just adds to the bizarre nature of this case. You would think this family would be grateful for any help they received from anyone. They have treated both of these men as if they were bacteria out to infect us all.

Leonard is the exact opposite of Tim Miller.  He's a bounty hunter, they are charged by the never ending adrenaline that gets them the reward, usually cash for their work. I wish Leonard could do a one hour interview with someone like Dianne Sawyer. Someone who wouldn't be jumping to this person or that person and let him say what he is going to say. I think part of the reason Leonard comes off half cocked is because you never get a straight answer from him. If you notice, on NG, she will ask him a question but he rarely answers it, he goes back to something someone said 10 minutes earlier because he wants to comment on it. I think he probably has some important things to say but they are truncated by commercials and comments by NG. Because he has spent more time around the Anthonys, I do believe he has a great insight to their personalities, therefore the reason for some of his outlandish ideas or theories. He fades in and out of popularity. NG used to really bash him, I've also seen her be very sincere and gracious to him.

So, my point being, both of these guys want to help, they have the same goal, they just go about it differently. One is a man of verbosity and action, the other is a quiet, milder spirit, both who want to find Caylee so that everyone can have a small sense of peace. It doesn't make either one of their recourses wrong, only different.

And one more thing, this is how I view the donations to TES. I've seen a lot of posts from people who are very upset that they donated because they wanted their money to go to the Caylee search. On a trip to California I was in LA where a homeless man was in the parking lot at a grocery store, he had a sign that said he was on his way to Missouri and could I spare a few dollars. I pulled out a 5 and gave it to him. My friend said, "Why did you do that, he's just going to spend it on beer." While this might be very true, the fact of the matter remains, I am not the one who should judge this man and therefore decide whether to help or not. My job as a spiritual person is to help out where I can, whether that be through my job, my family, friends and random strangers. It is the act of giving that is important, not so much where the money gets allocated. In the end, we are all judged and I figure if he spends it on beer, that's a discussion he has to have with God.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: November 11, 2008, 07:58:10 AM »

GM........   
Someone hacked into it

bumping.
This site is ok to log on atm

First link is for chat..
this one for murt on the road..

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1256 on: November 11, 2008, 08:01:32 AM »

I think Murt has a new address http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Thank you Dottie.  I've been catching up and checking those other sites that were posted. (Dear, etc)  But no chat?  Or am I missing it?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: November 11, 2008, 08:17:45 AM »

I think Murt has a new address http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Thanks Dottie.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1258 on: November 11, 2008, 08:20:11 AM »

Morning monkeys. My energy is low this morning and I'm feeling very sad. Sad for everyone involved, especially Caylee. So, I'm hoping being in the cage will pep me up.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1259 on: November 11, 2008, 08:23:24 AM »

Two things I thought I would NEVER see at SM -- cursing Tim Miller and fawning over Joe Tacopina!!! Now i see BOTH hapening on the SAME page!!!

It sickens me!

You just took the words out of my mouth!

I want to say one thing about Tim. I searched side by side with him, and he is the most compassionate, caring person, I've ever met.  His heart is made of gold and he truly feels the pain of these families he searches for.  Fortunately, the families I was involved with, had the wholehearted backing and appreciation of what he was doing, including a Police Sgt. who's son was missing. There are SO many missing out there in this world, and he is one man. I can NEVER understand anybody bashing him!   He get's donatations, not just for one person. He does the best he can with the money and resources he has to help as many people in need as possible.   Does anybody think all those donations go to just one search!? AND I know for a fact, Tim has some medical issues he continues to put off, to continue helping others  (that's what I call selfless!). I can only pray that Tim takes care of Tim to  continue his work of God!  Just curious, how many here, have put there life on hold indefinately to help other.   And THEN to put up with the crap he is in this case.   He wants nothing more than to find her.  But he is human, no Superman.  He can only do what he can and only with our support and donations!  Let's pray none of us have to go through this, as Tim has.  There are no other orginizations like his.   GOD BLESS TIM!

As for those Taco lovers, chalk it up to not being familiar with the Holloway case.....

Awsesome post!!

Say what? What in the hooty hell is happening to the world? Taco lovers and Tim haters should probably venture to another cage, preferably one in Siberia. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.