March 28, 2024, 11:14:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 361452 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1260 on: November 11, 2008, 08:31:12 AM »

GM........   
Was anyone on Murts site last night?
Someone hacked into it
People are gathering now at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone

Thanks I thought my computer was messed up

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: November 11, 2008, 08:32:49 AM »

Thank goodness I missed that! 

Looks like another wild ride with murt today 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1262 on: November 11, 2008, 08:38:02 AM »

I just have a few things to say and then I am gone from here for good, as I am very disappointed in the members, some of whom I had thought were my friends up until this week.

Many of you cast stones at me for posting about the close of the Caylee search. I did that (you can email or call Tim's executive assistant for verification) with the express consent of Tim. He told me when to write it and he told me when to post it. Tim's assistant and several other team members were sitting right there in the room when this all happened. Do you honestly think I would still be in Florida with TES or headed to NC with them if I posted things without running it by TES first? Use your heads.

Secondly, an individual from this board called Tim's assistant that day and she told him the exact same thing I am telling you and yet he allowed everyone here to continue to think I did something wrong.

I am very disappointed by the people here who ran with something they knew nothing about, without even bothering to call anyone to find out the truth. I realize everyone was upset that Calee was not found and needed to focus their anger on someone, but I never did anything to any one of you.

Regards,

David Lohr
This is a post I am very sad to see. I have for many years and still will, placed a great deal of faith in what you say and report. I would never question your integrity and it should have been obvious to most that the timestamp is not necessarily when a post is sent!  It has been a bad day for targeting people for sure, how you came to be a target will be as big a mystery as where Caylee is. I am truly sorry to see you go as I am sure most on the board are. I hope that the few naysayers can be set straight and you will reconsider. If that can't be, I will still be following your column and blog and you have my best wishes.Truly sorry..Carmen

Mr. Lohr,

I wish you would not leave SM. I for one have enjoyed reading your work for years (Crime Library) and respect what you do. I also appreciate the fact that when I e-mailed you about the dress find weeks ago, you responded and were upfront and honest. If you leave, I'll be sorry to see you go.

M.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: November 11, 2008, 08:39:23 AM »

Morning Monkeys...Today is another day and we should all be grateful we were allowed another day to play and chat with each other. Time ticks away and someday we will be moving on. To a better place...........................Peace

Thanks for the welcome Can.

Good morning, Scarrlett and welcome!  Don't think I've seen you around the cage before. 

Looks like there's been alot of NON-monkey business going on last night.  In fact, from what I'd read on the last few pages, it appears that someone tried to sabotage Monkey Murt's site at some time overnight.

I was so exhausted, I went to sleep before Nancy's first show last night so I was unaware of any of the nightime shenanigans.  Sounds like it was a good night to be asleep...don't know if I could have taken more stress.

I don't know why I'm so shocked over this though.  When you see good overcoming bad (I translate that to God working), you are going to see an increase in evil (I translate that to Satan) trying to keep control.

Sweet little Caylee as been a catalyst in bringing together so many people from so many places and so many walks of life for the good.  It's not at all surprising that the bad among us are distressed.

Let's keep our focus on Caylee's return.  She needs to be given recognition and tribute for the good she has helped resurface in our lives.  She should not be idolized but she should be recognized as a child who touched so many in her short lifetime of innocence.  Perhaps we should remember that "a little chld shall lead them."

Purely my opinion but this precious child seems to have reopened our hearts and our capacity for compassion.  I see and sense an outpouring toward serving others much like we witnessed after 9/11.  I see us reaching out to strangers whether our neighbors or strangers in other states and countries.  I see us slowing down from the rat race modern life has become. 

Suddenly time that once seemed unavailable has become filled with thoughts and actions to help others...and to especially find a little girl lost. 

Disappointment and discouragement are rampant as efforts seem fruitless in finding Caylee.  Instead of returning to a worn down, defeated people, we need to focus on the positive effect our efforts to find her have initiated.   

Beautiful thoughts. I needed that this morning.

smooch

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: November 11, 2008, 08:40:10 AM »

TO all of you that posted this morning in support of Tim and LP...great posts.  
I do have a thought regarding CA's behavior.  CA was more than likely a very self absorbed and controlling person.  I am wondering though, if maybe she has developed a stress induced psychosis.  Maybe this could explain her irrational behavior.  I really believe she needs to be evaluated.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: November 11, 2008, 08:43:52 AM »

I am curious if the person (or persons) responsible for the fake GMA call to Lois, is also responsible for hacking Murt's site?   

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1266 on: November 11, 2008, 08:48:41 AM »

I just have a few things to say and then I am gone from here for good, as I am very disappointed in the members, some of whom I had thought were my friends up until this week.

Many of you cast stones at me for posting about the close of the Caylee search. I did that (you can email or call Tim's executive assistant for verification) with the express consent of Tim. He told me when to write it and he told me when to post it. Tim's assistant and several other team members were sitting right there in the room when this all happened. Do you honestly think I would still be in Florida with TES or headed to NC with them if I posted things without running it by TES first? Use your heads.

Secondly, an individual from this board called Tim's assistant that day and she told him the exact same thing I am telling you and yet he allowed everyone here to continue to think I did something wrong.

I am very disappointed by the people here who ran with something they knew nothing about, without even bothering to call anyone to find out the truth. I realize everyone was upset that Calee was not found and needed to focus their anger on someone, but I never did anything to any one of you.

Regards,

David Lohr

Thank you for coming on this site and setting the record straight. I enjoy reading your site and have no doubt you had permission from Tim to post the interview.

Let's hope this puts an end to bashing you and the others who have a 1 up on the general pop who are following this story. Jealousy is an ugly thing!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: November 11, 2008, 08:50:55 AM »

Kidfinders just drove by in their truck..

I want to know how and why they think they can discourage people from being there, or for having some kind of either memorial or celebration. What is the point of them being there, other than drumming up their own support? In which case, they're sick people. They have to go where all the action will be? For their own selfish purposes?

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1268 on: November 11, 2008, 08:51:52 AM »

David Lohr said    "Secondly, an individual from this board called Tim's assistant that day and she told him the exact same thing I am telling you and yet he allowed everyone here to continue to think I did something wrong."

Not surprised at all. Yesterday was tattle tail day! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: November 11, 2008, 08:52:40 AM »

Is the lady on screen a family relative, spokesperson, neighbor...?  Getting her 15 minutes of fame now, too?   

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: November 11, 2008, 08:53:50 AM »

Good Morning!

I've been reading all day yesterday and I did watch some of the 'search' at Blanchard Park. I've been watching NG on this particular case since July. I have some things to say.

Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller come from two very different types of 'hero' if you will. When Tim talks sometimes, I fear that he doesn't have enough lung capacity to get out the next few sentences. He's a very meek, mild mannered person. He looks like he is ready to break down every time I've seen him on NG. You can tell he has a huge heart and it strains him emotionally to do this rewarding but stressful job. I can't imagine Tim being able to look a family in the eye and tell them NO I can't look for your missing child. I fear he spreads himself too thin on every case. He has to make some hard decisions based on this need of other missing children, children where the families welcome his help, families who want closure.

Many of you have made points that the Anthony family is unlike the typical family that he probably deals with. Considering the daughter has lied, the decomp in the trunk, the odd behavior of certain family members and finally the fact that they either don't or can't grasp the possibility their sweet Caylee is gone forever, just adds to the bizarre nature of this case. You would think this family would be grateful for any help they received from anyone. They have treated both of these men as if they were bacteria out to infect us all.

Leonard is the exact opposite of Tim Miller.  He's a bounty hunter, they are charged by the never ending adrenaline that gets them the reward, usually cash for their work. I wish Leonard could do a one hour interview with someone like Dianne Sawyer. Someone who wouldn't be jumping to this person or that person and let him say what he is going to say. I think part of the reason Leonard comes off half cocked is because you never get a straight answer from him. If you notice, on NG, she will ask him a question but he rarely answers it, he goes back to something someone said 10 minutes earlier because he wants to comment on it. I think he probably has some important things to say but they are truncated by commercials and comments by NG. Because he has spent more time around the Anthonys, I do believe he has a great insight to their personalities, therefore the reason for some of his outlandish ideas or theories. He fades in and out of popularity. NG used to really bash him, I've also seen her be very sincere and gracious to him.

So, my point being, both of these guys want to help, they have the same goal, they just go about it differently. One is a man of verbosity and action, the other is a quiet, milder spirit, both who want to find Caylee so that everyone can have a small sense of peace. It doesn't make either one of their recourses wrong, only different.

And one more thing, this is how I view the donations to TES. I've seen a lot of posts from people who are very upset that they donated because they wanted their money to go to the Caylee search. On a trip to California I was in LA where a homeless man was in the parking lot at a grocery store, he had a sign that said he was on his way to Missouri and could I spare a few dollars. I pulled out a 5 and gave it to him. My friend said, "Why did you do that, he's just going to spend it on beer." While this might be very true, the fact of the matter remains, I am not the one who should judge this man and therefore decide whether to help or not. My job as a spiritual person is to help out where I can, whether that be through my job, my family, friends and random strangers. It is the act of giving that is important, not so much where the money gets allocated. In the end, we are all judged and I figure if he spends it on beer, that's a discussion he has to have with God.

What a great, well thought out post, LCP.  And what a kind heart you have.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: November 11, 2008, 08:53:56 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: November 11, 2008, 08:57:54 AM »

TO all of you that posted this morning in support of Tim and LP...great posts.  
I do have a thought regarding CA's behavior.  CA was more than likely a very self absorbed and controlling person.  I am wondering though, if maybe she has developed a stress induced psychosis.  Maybe this could explain her irrational behavior.  I really believe she needs to be evaluated.

I seriously wonder if she has experience a sort of "break from reality." And I'm not saying that in a snotty way. I'm really questioning her mental state.

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1273 on: November 11, 2008, 08:58:46 AM »

Two things I thought I would NEVER see at SM -- cursing Tim Miller and fawning over Joe Tacopina!!! Now i see BOTH hapening on the SAME page!!!

It sickens me!

Yesterday when Joe T's name was brought up I replied with a pic of him and said I thought he was good looking and he graduated from the same college as me. 

I am only a bit familiar with the Halloway case and did not mean to offend anyone.

I still think Joe T is hot!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: November 11, 2008, 08:59:33 AM »

Wow, did you see the poster Murt said they're passing out? I hope to see the full thing later on his photobucket. I don't know what his account is, though.  Anybody? So I can bookmark it? (pretty please??) 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: November 11, 2008, 09:00:30 AM »

OT I've opened a thread in the Monkey Lounge to give thanks, prayers and thoughts of our Veterans:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4064.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: November 11, 2008, 09:01:43 AM »

Good Lord..I went to bed last night early..woke up to all Hell breaking loose again..Murt's site getting hacked, Lenny upset, Lohr upset...

Why cant we ALLLL just get along????

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: November 11, 2008, 09:02:03 AM »

Maybe a stiff breeze will knock that "Caylee Is Alive" sign out of that chick's hands.. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: November 11, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »

Jesse Grund is there

I remember you, Caylee.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: November 11, 2008, 09:05:22 AM »

Maybe a stiff breeze will knock that "Caylee Is Alive" sign out of that chick's hands.. 

Seriously!  It just amazes me (and really angers me, truth be told) that anyone can actually keep saying that that poor little girl is still alive with all of the overwhelming evidence out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.