April 19, 2024, 08:44:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363339 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: November 11, 2008, 09:06:11 AM »

Murt just said Jesse Grund is there.    the other lady said that Jesse's dad was going to do something for the service.. I can't remember what it was she said he was going to do. I'm not familiar with some of these religious rituals.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: November 11, 2008, 09:06:57 AM »

I just have a few things to say and then I am gone from here for good, as I am very disappointed in the members, some of whom I had thought were my friends up until this week.

Many of you cast stones at me for posting about the close of the Caylee search. I did that (you can email or call Tim's executive assistant for verification) with the express consent of Tim. He told me when to write it and he told me when to post it. Tim's assistant and several other team members were sitting right there in the room when this all happened. Do you honestly think I would still be in Florida with TES or headed to NC with them if I posted things without running it by TES first? Use your heads.

Secondly, an individual from this board called Tim's assistant that day and she told him the exact same thing I am telling you and yet he allowed everyone here to continue to think I did something wrong.

I am very disappointed by the people here who ran with something they knew nothing about, without even bothering to call anyone to find out the truth. I realize everyone was upset that Calee was not found and needed to focus their anger on someone, but I never did anything to any one of you.

Regards,

David Lohr

Mr.Lohr, I am sorry that you are unhappy with SM. I cannot speak for others, only myself. Tim has always told us, in fact, I believe he told us on Dana's radio show last Thursday not to ever believe anything we see or hear in the media about TES unless we hear it come from his mouth. I think many of us have that mindset, I know I do, and that is one of the reasons that people took what you reported with the proverbial grain of salt. There are so many different sites reporting so many different things and without us hearing from Tim Miller's mouth that you are his official spokesperson, I think many are hesitant to just blindly follow along with your reporting. This is in no way meant to slam or demean you, just the facts as I see it.So sorry that you have been so disappointed with your association with SM.I wish you luck as you follow and document this wonderful organization that does so much for so many in their time of need.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: November 11, 2008, 09:07:03 AM »

Maybe a stiff breeze will knock that "Caylee Is Alive" sign out of that chick's hands.. 

Seriously!  It just amazes me (and really angers me, truth be told) that anyone can actually keep saying that that poor little girl is still alive with all of the overwhelming evidence out there.

I agree. I wonder how much of that is because they feel sorry for Cindy and George.. not that they actually believe it to be true.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: November 11, 2008, 09:07:53 AM »

Is the lady on screen a family relative, spokesperson, neighbor...?  Getting her 15 minutes of fame now, too?   

Don't know why I'm still surprised by the disrespectful people that keep appearing in places that they don't belong when it comes to revering Caylee. There is definitely something missing in the make up of these types of individuals. The old saying holds true, like attracts like. The appalling anthonys are a magnet for evil doers.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: November 11, 2008, 09:08:26 AM »

I think the fact that Jesse and his dad are there, will be enough to put Cindy off her nut.  (not that it takes much these days) 

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: November 11, 2008, 09:09:00 AM »

OT I've opened a thread in the Monkey Lounge to give thanks, prayers and thoughts of our Veterans:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4064.0

Thank you Muffy...what a kind thought.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1286 on: November 11, 2008, 09:09:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
This past weekend has been very emotional for a lot of people...I read a lot on this site, but I refrained from posting much, most in part, I think, because I was just emotionally drained. It's hard to imagine the effects this case has had on us all.
Although I am very discouraged about the results of all of the searches, I still hold out hope that justice will be brought to this case, and the many others that are waiting for their time. That being said, let's not forget that there has been a silver lining, especially here at scared monkeys. The way the posters on this site have banded together to get food and water to the volunteers, spending in most cases, their own money. There have been donations and support given freely to the searchers and to TES. There have been prayers and encouraging thoughts going up continuously, and while there will be disagreements, we all have a common desire here. We all want justice for Caylee and want her to be found. Most of the disagreements have been on the trivial things surrounding this case, and mostly, it's just people voicing their speculations "out loud" so to speak. And like it's been said here already this morning, Today is a new day.
We don't know what the future holds, but we do know who holds the future..so..
That being said, let's also not forget about the children that are still here. Let's hug our babies tight, and hold them close, and be thankful that they are safe in our arms. And let's be aware of others around us, especially the kids, who may or may not be safe.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1287 on: November 11, 2008, 09:09:33 AM »

Ok, I got Joe "Tacopenis" confused with Jose Baez. Everytime someone said "tacopenis" I thought they meant JB. I am really going crazy. 

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: November 11, 2008, 09:10:44 AM »

I think the fact that Jesse and his dad are there, will be enough to put Cindy off her nut.  (not that it takes much these days) 

No kidding! It brought tears to my eyes when I heard Mr.Grund was participating....I know he is not a favorite of many, but he loved Caylee too...JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1289 on: November 11, 2008, 09:11:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
This past weekend has been very emotional for a lot of people...I read a lot on this site, but I refrained from posting much, most in part, I think, because I was just emotionally drained. It's hard to imagine the effects this case has had on us all.
Although I am very discouraged about the results of all of the searches, I still hold out hope that justice will be brought to this case, and the many others that are waiting for their time. That being said, let's not forget that there has been a silver lining, especially here at scared monkeys. The way the posters on this site have banded together to get food and water to the volunteers, spending in most cases, their own money. There have been donations and support given freely to the searchers and to TES. There have been prayers and encouraging thoughts going up continuously, and while there will be disagreements, we all have a common desire here. We all want justice for Caylee and want her to be found. Most of the disagreements have been on the trivial things surrounding this case, and mostly, it's just people voicing their speculations "out loud" so to speak. And like it's been said here already this morning, Today is a new day.
We don't know what the future holds, but we do know who holds the future..so..
That being said, let's also not forget about the children that are still here. Let's hug our babies tight, and hold them close, and be thankful that they are safe in our arms. And let's be aware of others around us, especially the kids, who may or may not be safe.

cheers Thank you.

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: November 11, 2008, 09:11:28 AM »

Ok, I got Joe "Tacopenis" confused with Jose Baez. Everytime someone said "tacopenis" I thought they meant JB. I am really going crazy. 

Same deal....different packaging....JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: November 11, 2008, 09:13:16 AM »

Same deal....different packaging....JMO

You got that right.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: November 11, 2008, 09:15:36 AM »

Sorry..  it's ok.  You might as well call JB the same thing..  LOL

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: November 11, 2008, 09:16:35 AM »

Please my Monkey friends do NOT go to Murts old site
Heres the link to the NEW site
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road
There isn't any chat available right now.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: November 11, 2008, 09:16:36 AM »

No kidding! It brought tears to my eyes when I heard Mr.Grund was participating....I know he is not a favorite of many, but he loved Caylee too...JMO

Yes, and if there ever was a memorial service held by her family, I highly doubt that either he or Jesse would be invited to attend. 

Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: November 11, 2008, 09:17:38 AM »

They didn't find her!!  I just knew they would, I'm shocked!  Just wanted to vent that!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: November 11, 2008, 09:17:46 AM »

Murt is out of his trunk, there is a girl in red with a sign on her back i can't read it
but she is holding a bucket. I'm sure its not for peeing.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: November 11, 2008, 09:18:39 AM »

Murt is out of his trunk, there is a girl in red with a sign on her back i can't read it
but she is holding a bucket. I'm sure its not for peeing.

Hmmm.. somebody from Kid Finders? 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: November 11, 2008, 09:20:13 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html  Rev Grund talking now

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1299 on: November 11, 2008, 09:21:44 AM »

Good morning my monkey friends. 

Feelings were hurt last night, emotions ran wild, but a new day brings new hope that justice for Caylee will be served.  Lets put aside our differences and allow the truth to shine through as we continue on in our search for this precious baby that was prematurely taken from this world by the one person who should have loved her the most. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE....MONKEY STYLE!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.