March 28, 2024, 08:14:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 361424 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2008, 02:56:22 PM »

Well if Tim is confidant that Caylee isn't there,I don't see why Padilla is second guessing him..There seems to be grand standing on many levels I think.After-all,it is Tim with all the equipment and experience.I do wonder what they found out about that garbage pile and hole earlier?Anyone know?

animal I think

I remember you, Caylee.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2008, 02:56:40 PM »

I am only a drunk when I drink but crazy is obviously very different!! Personally, I think LP is playing psychological warfare with the a's and I don't mean anthony...The memorial, the things he says on NG, the search....He is taking crazy and trying to push it to a whole new level!!! He is going toe to toe with them and I am not really sure why except that maybe because he can and he despises them and what they don't stand for
I will bet my 2 cents worth on LP 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2008, 02:56:44 PM »

I am only a drunk when I drink but crazy is obviously very different!! Personally, I think LP is playing psychological warfare with the a's and I don't mean anthony...The memorial, the things he says on NG, the search....He is taking crazy and trying to push it to a whole new level!!! He is going toe to toe with them and I am not really sure why except that maybe because he can and he despises them and what they don't stand for
While I was typing you must have posted this, I so agree with you.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2008, 02:56:56 PM »

Well if Tim is confidant that Caylee isn't there,I don't see why Padilla is second guessing him..There seems to be grand standing on many levels I think.After-all,it is Tim with all the equipment and experience.I do wonder what they found out about that garbage pile and hole earlier?Anyone know?

Dead animal, supposedly. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2008, 02:57:30 PM »

Wowsa this is crazy!! I think the searchers there are getting warmer perhaps...at least I hope so. Please TES or LP find that girl. The anthony's are almost in full meltdown.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2008, 02:57:33 PM »

Cindy called Lois and railed her?  Good gracious!  People are angry at Cindy right now.....um you think!?!?!!!!!

Cindy is her own worst enemy....she has totally lost it on every level.....Des

I am honestly on the brink of crossing over.  The line is very very thin.  I think I hate Cindy more than I hate Casey.  Cindy is acting like she's the guilty party. She needs to be put in a drug induced coma before she loses her mind completely.  She's about 98% gone, IMO
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2008, 02:57:36 PM »

I don't know, but it has Cindy flipping out on a grand scale!

Lisa
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2008, 02:57:49 PM »

I am not sure if I agree with the planned Memorial  tomorrow or not..I do know if I was in or near Orlando I would be there..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2008, 02:57:53 PM »

Lois and LP and Murt need to file actions to keep George and Cindy away from them and from contacting them.  Either could lose control completely and do something that they would regret forever.  If their lawyers cannot control them, the cops will have to and the courts, too.  It is a dangerous situation when they are so angry they get in their car and go over to confront people so agressively.

But they also make it appear that they know Caylee is about to be found and they are trying to interfere with that.

Ya a restraining order might be a good idea.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2008, 02:58:08 PM »

Is there another camera angle I am missing? 

Why would the A's have a spy if they had no concern that Caylee would be found?  I do not think that Caylee is here, since Tim cleared it, but maybe something that could imply that she once was, or some sort of disposal that would be telling...

West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2008, 02:58:28 PM »

Guy (?) on murt's audio is going to post pictures.. of somebody who was off by herself?  the woman shot out of there "like a bat out of hell" after realizing she was seen. About 10 minutes later, Cindy and George showed up. 

This person hollared to C&G about why are you here? They were screaming, everybody else was screaming, LP got upset...  this person said George "with the most evilest eyes" ripped the poster right off the windshield..  the person told George that it was "thievery", and so this person believes Caylee must be at this site.

I have SEEN those eyes ... with my own two eyes!  I know the ones she is talking about!

There is a still from a video of a CA and GA interview where he is lookign at Cindy with evil eyes. It is way beyond the stink eye.

LOL...the stink eye!!  I never think to use that word, but LOVE it...it so precisely sums up "the look"!!   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2008, 02:58:33 PM »

Wonder if KCJackie is there yet?  I think she was going to try and go right away to Blanchard Park. 

I was thinking about her ... I hope she can come back and share personal experiences!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2008, 02:59:00 PM »

Tensions In The Park: The Anthony’s Strike Back, Answers Given

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1849

I gotta say that I think the memorial service is out of line.If there is to be one,it should be the A's conducting it,not anyone else.jmo

Why? A memorial is a way to say goodbye to a loved one. Tim's announcement yesterday of maybe never finding Caylee was so sad, it's just a way for other's to say a proper goodbye to this little girl. Heaven knows her grandparents will NEVER put one on for her. I agree, it should be their place to do so, but they won't, not as long as the camera's are rolling and the money coming in.

I just don't Boo..Tim nor LP should make this call in my honest opinion no matter what the A's say or choose to do.This is a family matter,declaration of death,and it is them that must accept it and make the call.I'm still praying that Caylee will be found and then it can be anyone call but until then,not so...jmo
I hope I don't get the nannas thrown at me but IMO  LP has been dissed a lot for over the top publicity photo ops, people questioning his motives etc, all that is true to some extent. The only thing is, he's hell bent on finding Caylee, he openly says he felt "took" after he bailed kc out. This memorial very well could be not only a tribute to Caylee but an "in your face" to the Ass thonys, maybe to make somebody mad enough to reveal something. Crazy, I know, but nothing would surprise me .  J
the a's would never allow a public memorial, even if they had proof of her being deceased sitting in front of them. They hate the public and the media for seeing thru this whole charade of theirs and their evil daughters. I think that people have in fact fallen in love with this little girl and most sane people are in agreement that shes no longer with us. I dont think theres anything wrong with a memorial for the public.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »

They tried to get the dive stopped??? What right would they have? What reason? They just made themselves look as guilty as h...Why would their lawyer go along? What is in the water in Florida?

Carmen
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: November 10, 2008, 02:59:30 PM »

Can someone get Murts phone

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 10, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »

Do random people just open Murts truck and give updates??

okay, that was funny!  I was thinking the same thing.  I thought he was going to lock the doors!

Ya know, a little piece of duct tape works on that too.  LOL

I am sure Klaas would be happy to give them a piece from her roll.

Wink

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: November 10, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »

Here we go again...

(can't tell who is in the truck.. door opened then closed, nobody is talking)

------------
Can anybody honestly tell me that Cindy and George have ZERO idea where this baby is??  Cindy is doing her damndest to make sure Caylee is never recovered and I want to know why. This makes me so sick!!  What person in their right mind doesn't want a missing child found? Dead or alive?!?!
I was thinking this same question.  I figure it this way:  if Caylee is never found it will always mean reasonable doubt in people's minds (per the A's) and they would never really have to deal with the fact that Caylee's deceased.  They want to always believe, without a body, that every child they look at could be their Caylee.  To them it's like, no body, then Caylee's alive.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #157 on: November 10, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

Cindy called Lois and railed her?  Good gracious!  People are angry at Cindy right now.....um you think!?!?!!!!!

Cindy is her own worst enemy....she has totally lost it on every level.....Des

I am honestly on the brink of crossing over.  The line is very very thin.  I think I hate Cindy more than I hate Casey.  Cindy is acting like she's the guilty party. She needs to be put in a drug induced coma before she loses her mind completely.  She's about 98% gone, IMO

I wonder what Cindy was like before. Did she flip out, fly into a rage for no reason? Did Casey?

I remember you, Caylee.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: November 10, 2008, 03:01:29 PM »

It would not surprise me if Nejames ceased to be their lawyer after this.  Lawyers do not appreciate clients who do not take their advice and who go off on uncontrolled tangents and throw tantrums.  This makes Nejames look bad and uneffective.

Someone, Lala's Mom, I think, mentioned in an earlier post that Casey was probably enjoying all this drama.  She may very well be.  I don't think she has much concern or love for her parents.  And if she was in a battle with Cindy, she may feel that she has "won" in many ways by stripping Cindy of the pawn in their chess game, Caylee, and by leaving Cindy and George with smell of death surrounding them.  What better revenge than that, in the eyes of a sociopath? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2008, 03:01:41 PM »

Lois and LP and Murt need to file actions to keep George and Cindy away from them and from contacting them.  Either could lose control completely and do something that they would regret forever.  If their lawyers cannot control them, the cops will have to and the courts, too.  It is a dangerous situation when they are so angry they get in their car and go over to confront people so agressively.

But they also make it appear that they know Caylee is about to be found and they are trying to interfere with that.

It's a good thing the cops took George's gun away from him!!! I would not doubt that Cindy would use it on LP or anyone else who got in her way!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.