April 19, 2024, 11:40:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363354 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: November 11, 2008, 10:57:33 AM »

Umm..  This might be a dumb question....

What are we watching Murt for now?  Is something supposed to be happening here? 

I have no idea.  They way it sounds Leonard is done searching as well.  If that's the case I'm not sure why we are still here and watching.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1441 on: November 11, 2008, 10:58:26 AM »

Holy crap.  I have no idea what has been going on since I was last on here.  I've been out of town and it seems like things have gone from hopeful to bad to worse.   

I'm going to try to read back and see what I've missed, but I honestly don't even know where to start.

Good morning, Monkeys!

Ok.. Padilla had divers out at the park yesterday. Cindy and George showed up yelling about there being a service (today) for Caylee.   Caylee was not found during the dive    This morning a "prayer" service was held for Caylee, in which Jesse Grund's dad spoke. It was lovely.

Thanks, AM!

goodnmad, I'll take your advice as well!  I think I'm going back to bed and I'll catch up later.   

It seems like the circus has only become more circus-y.   What a mess.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1442 on: November 11, 2008, 10:58:42 AM »

Did LE interview Caylee's pediatrician?

I should hope so. I wonder what if any insurance she had. A medical card? Not knocking it. My daughter had one for several years.
caylee should be under cyndy or george insurance. Grandparents can insured their grandkids.

My mom could have only done that if she legally adopted my daughter. But maybe it has changed now or is different in FLA. At any rate, I am thankful for the medical card back then and for now having good insurance through my employer.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: November 11, 2008, 10:59:27 AM »

I have no idea.  They way it sounds Leonard is done searching as well.  If that's the case I'm not sure why we are still here and watching.

Not watching here! 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: November 11, 2008, 11:00:42 AM »

Holy crap.  I have no idea what has been going on since I was last on here.  I've been out of town and it seems like things have gone from hopeful to bad to worse.   

I'm going to try to read back and see what I've missed, but I honestly don't even know where to start.

Good morning, Monkeys!

Ok.. Padilla had divers out at the park yesterday. Cindy and George showed up yelling about there being a service (today) for Caylee.   Caylee was not found during the dive    This morning a "prayer" service was held for Caylee, in which Jesse Grund's dad spoke. It was lovely.

Thanks, AM!

goodnmad, I'll take your advice as well!  I think I'm going back to bed and I'll catch up later.   

It seems like the circus has only become more circus-y.   What a mess.

I wish I could go back to bed. Our new pup is giving me flashbacks of my daughter's first few months of life. Middle of the night crying.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: November 11, 2008, 11:01:00 AM »

Ok, I got Joe "Tacopenis" confused with Jose Baez. Everytime someone said "tacopenis" I thought they meant JB. I am really going crazy. 

Same deal....different packaging....JMO

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1446 on: November 11, 2008, 11:01:08 AM »

I really don't think it's Padilla's place to have a memorial for Caylee.  Just my opinion of course.  However, I have to add that I think the Anthony's need to face the fact that their sweet grand daughter is gone.  I know that has to be hard to do.  Sooner or later, it's going to hit them like a ton of bricks, especially Cindy who is in deep denial.

Maybe it isn't Padilla's place to have a memorial, it's typically the family's place to do this.  however plz remember that this particular family is not reacting in the typical ways that typical families tend to react.  Everything seems to be done in a backwards kind of way, because Casey started this whole thing in a backwards kind of way. 

This memorial seems to be for those who have worked so very hard these past several days, searching for Caylee.  The family wasn't searching, it was these people.  So in a sense, gathering together for this brings them closure to their valiant efforts, perhaps realizing they did all they could to find this precious child.  Paying their respects to Caylee, and bringing an end to this most recent search. 

It's the way I see it anyway.  And with all this in mind, I don't see anything wrong with it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1447 on: November 11, 2008, 11:01:26 AM »

I just have a few things to say and then I am gone from here for good, as I am very disappointed in the members, some of whom I had thought were my friends up until this week.

Many of you cast stones at me for posting about the close of the Caylee search. I did that (you can email or call Tim's executive assistant for verification) with the express consent of Tim. He told me when to write it and he told me when to post it. Tim's assistant and several other team members were sitting right there in the room when this all happened. Do you honestly think I would still be in Florida with TES or headed to NC with them if I posted things without running it by TES first? Use your heads.

Secondly, an individual from this board called Tim's assistant that day and she told him the exact same thing I am telling you and yet he allowed everyone here to continue to think I did something wrong.

I am very disappointed by the people here who ran with something they knew nothing about, without even bothering to call anyone to find out the truth. I realize everyone was upset that Calee was not found and needed to focus their anger on someone, but I never did anything to any one of you.

Regards,

David Lohr

Good Morning Monkeys

I don't know what to think of this post...wasn't this the guy that RED said
"some people should STFU" or something close??

I like this guys posts but RED knows Tim so I'm not sure what to make of this,
can anyone confirm RED's post? I wish Janet was here...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: November 11, 2008, 11:01:35 AM »

Before the service began, Murt had his camera pointed off to the left of where the actual service took place.  During that time there were people milling around.  One man in particular that I noticed was a tall black man with a water bottle.  He seemed agitated to me, pacing back and forth, coming towards Murts van then back down by the lake itself.  Is he the Anthony's neighbor, the one who held George back?  Did anyone else take notice of him?

I'm quoting myself to add that the view I'm talking about was from his telescope camera on the van itself, not the hand held camera.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: November 11, 2008, 11:02:12 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road  murt is live again..  neat scenery!
thanks for the link!  I like murt no matter what.  Poor guy.  I don't like it without the chat so much.

Here is a separate link for the chat only

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE ABOVE LINK-
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road
Do NOT GO TO OLD SITE.

What is wrong with the old site, http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone   The live chat is working on there
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1450 on: November 11, 2008, 11:02:26 AM »

Not watching here! 
Me either Taterkinz... I do not mock those who wish to watch Murt, as its their right and he has his heart in the right place.  His sight and video stream is not for me though, I just am unable to handle it right now.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1451 on: November 11, 2008, 11:03:55 AM »

Thanks!  I have a 3 year old of my own who needs his mommy to play Candyland with him.  I think I am done watching this.  Thanks guys! 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: November 11, 2008, 11:04:10 AM »

KFN allegations:

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/dedicated-link-thread-links-only-please-f7/alleged-dubious-donations-foundations-trusts-t88.htm#20261

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1453 on: November 11, 2008, 11:05:13 AM »

Not watching here! 
Me either Taterkinz... I do not mock those who wish to watch Murt, as its their right and he has his heart in the right place.  His sight and video stream is not for me though, I just am unable to handle it right now.

YUP.....  Me too. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1454 on: November 11, 2008, 11:05:46 AM »

ilovegoodies - I'm not sure what hacker you are referring to.  I was talking about one who has hacked into Murt's Ustream.

That said, I have been online more than MOST and I've been to some pretty nasty sites and to my knowledge I've never been hacked into.  Guess I'm just boring.

Same here Klaas. When I my Son is going to think I am some kind of sick, perverted piece of crap (if he goes through my Computer) for all the nasty garbage I weed through and save in the name of Justice and the Law. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: November 11, 2008, 11:09:19 AM »

OMG, what turnip truck did he just fall off of?  Or, are they all on the same meds?  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: November 11, 2008, 11:10:47 AM »

I e-mailed David Lohr this morning and he gave me permission to copy and paste his reply here. I removed my real name, of course, but would be happy to forward the e-mail in its entirety to Klaas if there is any doubt of its authenticity. Please monkeys, let's try to understand everyone involved is running on empty right about now.

Klaas - his e-mail is readily available on his blog, but if you want to delete it, please feel free.

-----Original Message-----
From: davidlohr@davidlohr.net [mailto:davidlohr@davidlohr.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 11:05 AM
To: *******
Subject: Re: Monkeys

Do me a favor, please let everyone know I am sorry about that post. You can copy and paste this email if you want.

I was working on about 2 hours of sleep and was totally stressed out. I realize that I should not hold the entire group responsible for the actions of a few. Things are just really crazy here right now and tensions are very high. There are a lot of great people at SM.

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: November 11, 2008, 11:11:19 AM »

Wow...that is interesting. Thanks
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1458 on: November 11, 2008, 11:11:27 AM »

I really don't think it's Padilla's place to have a memorial for Caylee.  Just my opinion of course.  However, I have to add that I think the Anthony's need to face the fact that their sweet grand daughter is gone.  I know that has to be hard to do.  Sooner or later, it's going to hit them like a ton of bricks, especially Cindy who is in deep denial.

Maybe it isn't Padilla's place to have a memorial, it's typically the family's place to do this.  however plz remember that this particular family is not reacting in the typical ways that typical families tend to react.  Everything seems to be done in a backwards kind of way, because Casey started this whole thing in a backwards kind of way. 

This memorial seems to be for those who have worked so very hard these past several days, searching for Caylee.  The family wasn't searching, it was these people.  So in a sense, gathering together for this brings them closure to their valiant efforts, perhaps realizing they did all they could to find this precious child.  Paying their respects to Caylee, and bringing an end to this most recent search. 

It's the way I see it anyway.  And with all this in mind, I don't see anything wrong with it. 

The Anthony's would probably not claim Caylee's remains if they were ever found.  Someone has them so brainwashed into believing she is alive and coming home soon.

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: November 11, 2008, 11:11:48 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Celebrity Bounty Hunter Holds Memorial Service For Caylee
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 7:50 am EST November 10, 2008
UPDATED: 9:46 am EST November 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A dive search for Caylee Anthony led by Leonard Padilla, who bailed the missing girl's mother, Casey, out of jail months ago, turned up nothing on Monday, and the celebrity bounty hunter said held a memorial service for the girl on Tuesday, a move that angered Caylee's grandparents.

(snipped)

Celebrity?  Who ever even heard of Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick before this case?

Padilla is well known in the Sacramento area.  I grew up there, spent 40+ years there before moving to Nebraska in 2001.  Anyway, what you see in Padilla, the determined rough and tumble cowboy, yeppers, that's who he is. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.