April 26, 2024, 01:25:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363741 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: November 11, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111108,0,4767105.story

Father of Casey Anthony's ex-fiance speaks at prayer vigil
Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writers

10:14 AM EST, November 11, 2008

Today's updates

Photo opportunity with bounty hunter

10:10 a.m. The crowd continues to linger after the prayer vigil ended. Several women were lined up to get pictures with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Among those at the service were three women from Baltimore who traveled to Orlando last week to join EquuSearch's efforts to find Caylee.

"I just wanted to be with people and share our feelings," said Sheila Kempton, who was wearing a missing Caylee t-shirt.

Her friend, Sandra Slone, agreed, "My heart goes out to the Anthonys," she said. "I just believe they need closure."

Ex-fiance's dad speaks at prayer vigil
9:29 a.m. Richard Grund moved people to tears this morning during a prayer service for missing Caylee Marie Anthony in Blanchard Park.

Grund, whose son Jesse was once engaged to Casey Anthony, stood on a bench and cited scripture during the brief vigil near the river. A group of about 40, including some who protested at the Anthony house this summer, gathered at the park and cheered at some of Grund's words, cried at times and praised God.

"No child is a mistake," Grund said. "They're all blessings and miracles that deserve to be cherished, treasured and protected"

Grund told the crowd that the small event was not a memorial service, but chance to celebrate Caylee. He went on to say that children are innocent.

"What makes Caylee so different? Nothing," Grund said. "She's like every innocent, she's perfect and she's pure and she's filled with love."

Afterward several attendees hugged and shook hands with Grund and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who sponsored the vigil.

At the base of a nearby cypress tree, several people placed bouquets of flowers. Two women put a sign on the tree with the words, "R.I.P. Caylee Marie We love you!"

Vigil for Caylee Marie to start at 9 a.m.
8:48 a.m. A California bounty hunter who once freed Casey Anthony from jail is now holding a prayer vigil for her missing child, Caylee Marie.

Leonard Padilla will hold the vigil at Jay Blanchard Park this morning for the toddler who he believes is dead. The Anthony family continues to believe that Caylee was kidnapped by a baby-sitter and is still alive. The family does not condone the prayer vigil.

Padilla, who once thought Caylee was alive, traveled to Orlando to pay Anthony's more than half-million dollar bail. He was convinced that if Anthony was freed from jail she'd tell authorities where to find her daughter.

Caylee Marie has not been seen alive since June 16, but wasn't reported missing until a month later. Anthony is facing a slew of charges including first-degree murder, although a body has not been found.

Padilla came back to Orlando this weekend to aid in a search for the child and conducted his own water search yesterday but found nothing.

Someone posted a message on the family's Caylee Marie MySpace page late yesterday expressing the family's dismay for the vigil and Padilla.

"Everyone has a right to have an opinion about where Caylee may be; however; no one has the right to have a memorial service for Caylee, other than her family," the message said. "Caylee deserves a chance to be brought home safely; she does not deserve to be exploited by Leonard Padilla for a chance to be in front of the camera."

The message then went on to say, "Leonard Padilla has crossed the line."

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: November 11, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

10/7/08: Cell Phone sniffing dog will help enforce new law
Beginning October 1, 2008, those who smuggle cell phones into Florida prisons may spend up to five years in a cell themselves. Those individuals may now be charged with a third degree felony, punishable by up to five years in prison, in accordance with F.S. 944.47.

Do you think this law was passed especially for Casey (asked with tongue firmly planted in cheek)   

When reports of her and Baez were getting cozy at the jail itself, my first thought was he brought one in and she's talking on a phone.  Are lawyers searched thoroughly before meeting a client?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1482 on: November 11, 2008, 11:43:59 AM »

10/7/08: Cell Phone sniffing dog will help enforce new law
Beginning October 1, 2008, those who smuggle cell phones into Florida prisons may spend up to five years in a cell themselves. Those individuals may now be charged with a third degree felony, punishable by up to five years in prison, in accordance with F.S. 944.47.

Do you think this law was passed especially for Casey (asked with tongue firmly planted in cheek)

When reports of her and Baez were getting cozy at the jail itself, my first thought was he brought one in and she's talking on a phone.  Are lawyers searched thoroughly before meeting a client?

Yes, the law is definitely for her!

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: November 11, 2008, 11:44:11 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7835759&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Prayer service held for missing toddler 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 11 Nov 2008, 10:25 AM EST 
Created: Tuesday, 11 Nov 2008, 7:21 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- California Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said it was time to let 3-year-old Caylee Anthony finally rest in peace.

A group of people have gathered at J.Blanchard Park near Little Econ River for a service to honor the little girl.

Richard Grund, Casey's ex-fiance's father, led the prayer shortly after 9 a.m. He encouraged those who attended to not be mad at the Anthony's, but to love and honor Caylee's life.

VIDEO: Richard Grund leads prayer service for Caylee Anthony
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7837217&version=1&locale=EN-US

He spoke for roughly 10 minutes. After he finished, he was applauded. Two women hung a neon green sign up on a tree that said "R.I.P. Caylee."

Padilla believes Casey Anthony dumped her daughter in the Little Econ River. In August, a woman with Equusearch found a beaded cross hung on a tree near the river.

That cross, according to Padilla, was made with the same beads one of his bounty hunters saw in Casey's room when she was supervising her after being bonded out of jail.

Caylee’s grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, are extremely upset with the service because they say it indicates their granddaughter is dead, and they are still holding out hope that she is alive.

Despite their begging to stop the service, Padilla said they have to get over it and accept the facts.

On Monday, both Texas Equusearch and Padilla called off their search to find Caylee. More than 1,000 volunteers turned out over the weekend to help search, but were unsuccessful in finding the girl's body.

Padilla headed up a dive team search at Little Econ River yesterday. A small ditch covered with garbage turned out to be the remains of an animal. He says he believes Caylee's body is in the water somewhere, but it will never be found because the water is filled with so much garbage, causing the water to be extremely murky. 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: November 11, 2008, 11:44:18 AM »

OMG.  Is there a way to check out all of the allegations to verify if their true?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: November 11, 2008, 11:44:58 AM »

Ops.. not their, but they're.  Been reading too much this a.m.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1486 on: November 11, 2008, 11:48:28 AM »

I just have a few things to say and then I am gone from here for good, as I am very disappointed in the members, some of whom I had thought were my friends up until this week.

Many of you cast stones at me for posting about the close of the Caylee search. I did that (you can email or call Tim's executive assistant for verification) with the express consent of Tim. He told me when to write it and he told me when to post it. Tim's assistant and several other team members were sitting right there in the room when this all happened. Do you honestly think I would still be in Florida with TES or headed to NC with them if I posted things without running it by TES first? Use your heads.

Secondly, an individual from this board called Tim's assistant that day and she told him the exact same thing I am telling you and yet he allowed everyone here to continue to think I did something wrong.

I am very disappointed by the people here who ran with something they knew nothing about, without even bothering to call anyone to find out the truth. I realize everyone was upset that Calee was not found and needed to focus their anger on someone, but I never did anything to any one of you.

Regards,

David Lohr

Good Morning Monkeys

I don't know what to think of this post...wasn't this the guy that RED said
"some people should STFU" or something close??

I like this guys posts but RED knows Tim so I'm not sure what to make of this,
can anyone confirm RED's post? I wish Janet was here...

I FOUND IT ! Some of Janet rubbing off on me (god I only wish  )

b]Red [/b]
Administrator
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56
« Reply #507 on: November 09, 2008, 03:11:29 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Dihannah1 on November 09, 2008, 02:52:57 PM
Murt said the media isn't supposed to say anything yet.   Nice of David Lohr to jump in with the "Exclusive"! 

Some of these people make me so sick!  Including LP, who promised so much, but only to spite Casey.  His heart was never in the right place!   Too many people taking advantage for the publicity!  I AM FURIOUS NOW!

Why can't TES at least search until dark today.

What did I say about the people who need to STFU?

BTW to the internet world ... he is not endoresed by TES. After this one he is lucky if he is ever back on a search.

What a shame that this would end like this. Pre-empting a news conference ... classy.

TES better learn to tighten thier lips in the future that is all I have to say

Sorry to quote my own post but didn't know any other way.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: November 11, 2008, 11:48:56 AM »

I really don't think it's Padilla's place to have a memorial for Caylee.  Just my opinion of course.  However, I have to add that I think the Anthony's need to face the fact that their sweet grand daughter is gone.  I know that has to be hard to do.  Sooner or later, it's going to hit them like a ton of bricks, especially Cindy who is in deep denial.

Maybe it isn't Padilla's place to have a memorial, it's typically the family's place to do this.  however plz remember that this particular family is not reacting in the typical ways that typical families tend to react.  Everything seems to be done in a backwards kind of way, because Casey started this whole thing in a backwards kind of way. 

This memorial seems to be for those who have worked so very hard these past several days, searching for Caylee.  The family wasn't searching, it was these people.  So in a sense, gathering together for this brings them closure to their valiant efforts, perhaps realizing they did all they could to find this precious child.  Paying their respects to Caylee, and bringing an end to this most recent search. 

It's the way I see it anyway.  And with all this in mind, I don't see anything wrong with it. 

The Anthony's would probably not claim Caylee's remains if they were ever found.  Someone has them so brainwashed into believing she is alive and coming home soon.

Lisa

Am I not remembering correctly, or didn't the Ants PI say the same thing?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: November 11, 2008, 11:51:15 AM »

Good Morning All!
I attended a Veteran's Day program at my granddaughter's school this morning. There were soooo many active duty families there. it was emotional & my Mom left crying.
Anyway I just finished listening to Richard Grund's service. I may be alone in my opinion of him, but he has always rubbed me the wrong way. I can't identify with a minister telling me to honor Casey's life & to love her. I'm just not going to do that, at least not right now, that's what God does & I'm only human. He did mention my favorite bible verse
1 Corinthians 13. I have it framed hanging in my bedroom. I wanted to post it Saturday during my prayer time, but got sidetracked with phonecalls, as usual. i continue to pray daily that there will be a turn in the investigation & they will know where to find Caylee.
Until then, KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 12:50:08 PM by klaasend » Logged

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: November 11, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »

The Anthony's would probably not claim Caylee's remains if they were ever found.  Someone has them so brainwashed into believing she is alive and coming home soon.

Lisa

It's sad..  you might be right.  I personally know a mom who did not want to claim the cremains (ashes) of her son after he died. The mortuary tried to contact her several times, because they can only hold on to them for so long. People can be in such denial.. simply don't want to accept that a loved one is gone.

Lisa, I don't think 'someone else' has brainwashed the Anthony's, am thinking they've convinced themselves that Caylee is still alive, for various reasons. 

I think that if the Anthony's gave up their charade of believing Caylee is alive and Casey is innocent then maybe Casey would see herself alone.  Maybe then she would give up this "I don't know where she is act".  It is evident that she has always led her parents around like a well trained lap dog.  Also, I used to work for DCF here in Florida.  The A's should be charged with failure to protect a child.  They knew how Casey was as a parent, hence CA wanting to get custody.  They should have reported KC's butt to DCF long before and possibly had the child under DCF supervision with them being the guardians. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: November 11, 2008, 11:52:41 AM »

GOOD GRIEF KLAAS GET RID OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURE, I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THAT GIGANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: November 11, 2008, 11:54:31 AM »

I can't help but think that the Anthonys would be happy to know we have begun tearing apart anyone and everyone involved in these last few days. Leonard Padilla. David Lohr. Murt. Even Tim Miller. Even each other.

I know we are all disappointed in the results of the searches to say the least. But I am going to direct my anger toward Casey. She is the one and only person who I know for sure, 100% knows what happened to Caylee and where Caylee is. Casey is responsible. So I'm choosing be mad at her. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1492 on: November 11, 2008, 11:54:51 AM »

GOOD GRIEF KLAAS GET RID OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURE, I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THAT GIGANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry this post was funny to me.  I needed a laugh today Monken.  I can still picture your little monkey in the avi chasing after Cindy with a piece of duct tape in his little thumbless hands.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: November 11, 2008, 11:56:53 AM »

Hee hee. I did that one time too. Don't feel bad.

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: November 11, 2008, 11:57:44 AM »

I can't help but think that the Anthonys would be happy to know we have begun tearing apart anyone and everyone involved in these last few days. Leonard Padilla. David Lohr. Murt. Even Tim Miller. Even each other.

I know we are all disappointed in the results of the searches to say the least. But I am going to direct my anger toward Casey. She is the one and only person who I know for sure, 100% knows what happened to Caylee and where Caylee is. Casey is responsible. So I'm choosing be mad at her. 

Well said!!!!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: November 11, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »

I wonder if LP is going to wait for the dust to settle, and resume his search after the circus is gone.  IMO, it would make more sense to do it without letting the whole world know.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: November 11, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »

Don't panic....Frijole blew the margins in all directions once and I spent two hours laughing until my sides hurt.  Your boo boo is nothing compared to hers.  Trust me.  LOL
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1497 on: November 11, 2008, 11:59:49 AM »

Monken you cutie...it just needs resized..the sentiment is beautiful and a dose of what we all need...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1498 on: November 11, 2008, 12:01:55 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Celebrity Bounty Hunter Holds Memorial Service For Caylee
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 7:50 am EST November 10, 2008
UPDATED: 9:46 am EST November 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A dive search for Caylee Anthony led by Leonard Padilla, who bailed the missing girl's mother, Casey, out of jail months ago, turned up nothing on Monday, and the celebrity bounty hunter said held a memorial service for the girl on Tuesday, a move that angered Caylee's grandparents.

(snipped)

Celebrity?  Who ever even heard of Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick before this case?

Padilla is well known in the Sacramento area.  I grew up there, spent 40+ years there before moving to Nebraska in 2001.  Anyway, what you see in Padilla, the determined rough and tumble cowboy, yeppers, that's who he is. 

Wyks - where in nebraska? Im in huskerland too.....
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: November 11, 2008, 12:03:42 PM »

Why is Murt showing the smoking section again???  Is this video of yeaterday and is the Cindy fit going to be on it?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.