March 29, 2024, 02:48:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 361455 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: November 11, 2008, 12:04:42 PM »

GOOD GRIEF KLAAS GET RID OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURE, I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THAT GIGANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry this post was funny to me.  I needed a laugh today Monken.  I can still picture your little monkey in the avi chasing after Cindy with a piece of duct tape in his little thumbless hands.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1501 on: November 11, 2008, 12:05:22 PM »

I can't help but think that the Anthonys would be happy to know we have begun tearing apart anyone and everyone involved in these last few days. Leonard Padilla. David Lohr. Murt. Even Tim Miller. Even each other.

I know we are all disappointed in the results of the searches to say the least. But I am going to direct my anger toward Casey. She is the one and only person who I know for sure, 100% knows what happened to Caylee and where Caylee is. Casey is responsible. So I'm choosing be mad at her. 
You have said it so well. Thank you.  Casey is where the anger should rightfully be directed. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: November 11, 2008, 12:05:42 PM »

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, won't you be my neighbor????   Dolce, a gerbil??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: November 11, 2008, 12:06:00 PM »

Good Morning All!
I attended a Veteran's Day program at my granddaughter's school this morning. There were soooo many active duty families there. it was emotional & my Mom left crying.
Anyway I just finished listening to Richard Grund's service. I may be alone in my opinion of him, but he has always rubbed me the wrong way. I can't identify with a minister telling me to honor Casey's life & to love her. I'm just not going to do that, at least not right now, that's what God does & I'm only human. He did mention my favorite bible verse
1 Corinthians 13. I have it framed hanging in my bedroom. I wanted to post it Saturday during my prayer time, but got sidetracked with phonecalls, as usual. i continue to pray daily that there will be a turn in the investigation & they will know where to find Caylee.
Until then, KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!

I think many minsters would do this. Not just Rev. Grund.  I know what you're saying, though.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1504 on: November 11, 2008, 12:07:43 PM »

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, won't you be my neighbor????   Dolce, a gerbil??????

I'll be your neighbor. Are you wearing your "Fashion by Mr. Rogers" cardigan? Oh, what a sweet guy he was.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: November 11, 2008, 12:08:15 PM »

Ya'll I swear I didn't know that picture was such a monster! It almost took up the whole page, i almost fell out of my chair!!  But it is a beautiful verse!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: November 11, 2008, 12:09:29 PM »

I'll be your neighbor. Are you wearing your "Fashion by Mr. Rogers" cardigan? Oh, what a sweet guy he was.

Nope, jammies.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1507 on: November 11, 2008, 12:09:44 PM »

Padilla is well known in the Sacramento area.  I grew up there, spent 40+ years there before moving to Nebraska in 2001.  Anyway, what you see in Padilla, the determined rough and tumble cowboy, yeppers, that's who he is. 

Wyks - where in nebraska? Im in huskerland too.....

Really?  Wow!     I'm in Lincoln. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1508 on: November 11, 2008, 12:13:14 PM »

Holy cow!!!!  Tt just dawned on me the reason the man in the blue shirt who was raising cain in yesterday's Blanchard Park fiasco looked so familiar is because he is Dennis Millstead of George and Cindy's Kidfinder's. That publicity should get donation rolling in eh?????
The old lady right behind the camerman was the same old lady george pushed in his driveway.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: November 11, 2008, 12:13:30 PM »

I can't help but think that the Anthonys would be happy to know we have begun tearing apart anyone and everyone involved in these last few days. Leonard Padilla. David Lohr. Murt. Even Tim Miller. Even each other.

I know we are all disappointed in the results of the searches to say the least. But I am going to direct my anger toward Casey. She is the one and only person who I know for sure, 100% knows what happened to Caylee and where Caylee is. Casey is responsible. So I'm choosing be mad at her. 

I decided that for me, I'm really not mad at anyone.I'm mad at the emotion of misunderstanding.I understand nothing fully.I can admit that.What I have are ideas,notions,tidbits,gossip,heresay,they said,she said,he said,pings,lies,truth,alliances,characters,actors,publicity seekers,truth seekers,and even a man that calls himself Rev on the scene..Now just how could a person be mad at another person as much as simply not understanding the whole part! It's difficult for me to say absolutly correct on 90 percent of what I've learned so far.It's such confusion and I laugh when I think to myself,"I know who the author of confusion is"..   I vote! On with the trial!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: November 11, 2008, 12:13:42 PM »

Padilla is well known in the Sacramento area.  I grew up there, spent 40+ years there before moving to Nebraska in 2001.  Anyway, what you see in Padilla, the determined rough and tumble cowboy, yeppers, that's who he is. 

Wyks - where in nebraska? Im in huskerland too.....

Really?  Wow!     I'm in Lincoln. 

oh soooo close.  Im in Omaha.  You my friend are the first nebraskan ive ever seen here.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: November 11, 2008, 12:15:35 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Celebrity Bounty Hunter Holds Memorial Service For Caylee
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 7:50 am EST November 10, 2008
UPDATED: 9:46 am EST November 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A dive search for Caylee Anthony led by Leonard Padilla, who bailed the missing girl's mother, Casey, out of jail months ago, turned up nothing on Monday, and the celebrity bounty hunter said held a memorial service for the girl on Tuesday, a move that angered Caylee's grandparents.

(snipped)

Celebrity?  Who ever even heard of Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick before this case?

Leonard Padilla is a wannabe detective like the rest of us.  His theories ... something akin to the rest of us wannabe detectives ... have changed over the past 3 1/2 months.  I cannot comprehend why Nancy Grace has given him an ongoing platform ... why she made him into a celebrity.

1.  Caylee is alive.
2.  Caylee was place in a dumpster and is now in the landfill.
3.  Caylee will be located in the area of the cell towers near the airport.
4.  Caylee is in a body of water in Blanchart Park.
5.  Casey had an assistance in the disposal of Caylee's remains.
6.  Casey acted alone in the disposal of Caylee's remains..

Any pertinent information obtained by Padilla while overseeing the guarding of Casey throughout her first release should have quietly been turned over to authorities ... not publicly revealed over the airwaves as well as in the tabloids.

1.  Unreleased cell phone records.
2.  Anthony's refusal to take polygraphs.
3.  Casey's changing story in regards to the location she left Casey.  The lead detective was forced to travel to California to obtain this pertinent information from Rob Dick.

I concede that since Casey was rearrested following her first release ... Leonard Padilla has upheld the cause of justice for Caylee and ... he has upheld Tim Miller (TES).  Nevertheless ... I also believe that his underlying motives are self-serving ... it is all about Leonard Padilla ... it is not about service that comes from the heart ... it is not about service that is unconditional ... it is not about service that does not require acknowledgement ... the entire world does not have to know.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
More George Anthony Interrogation Tapes Released
Aired November 7, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... And Tim has got -- Tim`s got probably, without a doubt, the best search organization I`ve ever run into. And I`ve seen law enforcement with organizations across the country that do the same work. Tim`s got it down to a science. He really does.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/07/ng.01.html

Luke 10:30-33

Jesus replied with a story: “A Jewish man was traveling on a trip from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he was attacked by bandits. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him up, and left him half dead beside the road.

“By chance a priest came along. But when he saw the man lying there, he crossed to the other side of the road and passed him by.  A Temple assistant walked over and looked at him lying there, but he also passed by on the other side

Then a despised Samaritan came along, and when he saw the man, he felt compassion for him. Going over to him, the Samaritan soothed his wounds with olive oil and wine and bandaged them. Then he put the man on his own donkey and took him to an inn, where he took care of him. The next day he handed the innkeeper two silver coins, telling him, ‘Take care of this man. If his bill runs higher than this, I’ll pay you the next time I’m here.’

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1512 on: November 11, 2008, 12:15:47 PM »

I was thinking the same thing this morning. She must be snickering at all the back biting and ripping each other a new one over what? Her actions, her words, her lack of caring. In her mind, she won, she's a star and nobody is going to forget her! LP, Lohr and Murt will eventually fade into the background (not Tim) but the name of Casey Anthony will live on.

I can't get on any bandwagon to try to lynch people that have been involved in this one way or the other. The only ones here to blame is Casey and to a lesser degree her family. Casey caused this, she's keeping her mouth shut, she's ripping apart her own family and causing chaos among thousands. We need to step back and keep our focus, which is Caylee.

I loved what Richard Grund did this morning, he's a good man that reminds me of my own pastor. Just getting up there and giving the service was awe inspiring, I don't know how he got through that poem someone wrote for Caylee. I had tears streaming down my cheeks. He is a man of God and would not be leading his flock properly to rip a distraught family a new one. Pastors need to set aside their own personal views and comfort those in pain. I skip past the posts that are trying to insinuate that there is something wrong with him. If it wasn't for his "type" I never would have gone back to church. I am not conventional and had a bad experience in the traditional church. The Grunds were thrust into this (as were all her friends and family) and not many of us could stand under such scrutiny from the public.

As for Cindy, I hate her and feel sorry for her at the same time. I do believe she loved Caylee and did her best. Casey must have been exhausting for any parent. She knows the truth, just refuses to accept it and has surrounded herself with ass kissers and yes men. Right now I view her as a wounded animal backed into a corner with no where to go. Very sad, I hope someone can get to her before she cracks.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1513 on: November 11, 2008, 12:16:52 PM »

Ya'll I swear I didn't know that picture was such a monster! It almost took up the whole page, i almost fell out of my chair!!  But it is a beautiful verse!!   

I really needed the verse and the laugh. Just felt overwhelmed by the disappointment, and the bickering last night so I took a break from it all.  Of course I couldn't help but read back the 25 pages, only to feel upset by it all over again  I guess I let my hopes get too high this weekend, I guess I had an unrealistic expectation that Caylee would be found.

This weekend starts deer season here in MO. Is there such a thing in FL? Don't know if there is, but it seems that every year here, we have someone found with all the hunters in the woods.  Guess I am just looking for a ray of sunshine.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: November 11, 2008, 12:18:07 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A dive search for Caylee Anthony led by Leonard Padilla, who bailed the missing girl's mother, Casey, out of jail months ago, turned up nothing on Monday, and the celebrity bounty hunter said held a memorial service for the girl on Tuesday, a move that angered Caylee's grandparents.

(snipped)

Celebrity?  Who ever even heard of Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick before this case?

I did, but then agan I live in his home town!!!   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1515 on: November 11, 2008, 12:18:23 PM »

I decided that for me, I'm really not mad at anyone.I'm mad at the emotion of misunderstanding.I understand nothing fully.I can admit that.What I have are ideas,notions,tidbits,gossip,heresay,they said,she said,he said,pings,lies,truth,alliances,characters,actors,publicity seekers,truth seekers,and even a man that calls himself Rev on the scene..Now just how could a person be mad at another person as much as simply not understanding the whole part! It's difficult for me to say absolutly correct on 90 percent of what I've learned so far.It's such confusion and I laugh when I think to myself,"I know who the author of confusion is"..   I vote! On with the trial!!!!

You forgot the squirrels. 

I agree -- confusion is king and queen these days and the root of many a hurt feeling.

I love the monkey judge BTW. He or she should preside over Casey's trial. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1516 on: November 11, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »

I just cannot comprehend that KC is THAT SMART to make her child just "disappear" from the face of this earth!

I think that the possibility of her being "buried" can be eliminated, 'cause the "Princess" doesn't like to get dirty..so that leaves water or the trash bin near where she parked her car.  Her car ran out of gas, Caylee was in the back, what did she do, toss her in the dumpster?

Does anyone know how seriously this has been looked into?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1517 on: November 11, 2008, 12:18:40 PM »

I learned in the Natalee Holloway case to never put too much of yourself into anything when it comes to depending on others.  You will be disappointed more times than happy.  I also learned that just because we think we have a bead on things and know just how everything is that is rarely the case.  Some may be angry at Tim and others are mad at LP.  We have no idea what each are going through and what they individually have done behind the scenes that helped or hurt the situation.

I am tired of coming in here seeing one person fighting with another over what is happening in this case.  It's as if we are trying to eat one person a day until the ranks are reduced to only a few. Well, that's already happened.  Take a look around and notice who is no longer posting and who rarely posts.  I have been here a long time and I can tell each of you that Tim Miller has done some wonderful things for the families of missing persons.  If you want to debate that with me...go ahead.  He is a flawed human being trying to right some of the wrongs in this life.  You can't fault him for that.  I don't know LP, but I will say this...he has tried to help.  Sometimes we are misguided and royally screw up things in the process, but I will give him a little leeway too since this entire case is very emotional to a lot of people.  Murt has had his share of mistakes too, as well as, the family members. I think these men had their hearts in the right places at times and at others they let emotions get the upper hand.

I remember countless times I was frustrated over no movement in the Natalee case.  I am still here after screaming at the computer.  Giving up a few times and even crying often.  There is only one reason for anyone to be in this thread at this given moment and that is to support a little girl that reminds of us of our own precious children. A child that had no chance because of a situation beyond her control.   Her name is Caylee Anthony and regardless of each person's individual motive for reading and posting and lurking and helping....all that matters is Caylee.

MOO
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: November 11, 2008, 12:19:00 PM »

(snipped)

Leonard Padilla is a wannabe detective like the rest of us.  His theories ... something akin to the rest of us wannabe detectives ... have changed over the past 3 1/2 months.  I cannot comprehend why Nancy Grace has given him an ongoing platform ... why she made him into a celebrity.

1.  Caylee is alive.
2.  Caylee was place in a dumpster and is now in the landfill.
3.  Caylee will be located in the area of the cell towers near the airport.
4.  Caylee is in a body of water in Blanchart Park.
5.  Casey had an assistance in the disposal of Caylee's remains.
6.  Casey acted alone in the disposal of Caylee's remains..

Any pertinent information obtained by Padilla while overseeing the guarding of Casey throughout her first release should have quietly been turned over to authorities ... not publicly revealed over the airwaves as well as in the tabloids.

1.  Unreleased cell phone records.
2.  Anthony's refusal to take polygraphs.
3.  Casey's changing story in regards to the location she left Casey.  The lead detective was forced to travel to California to obtain this pertinent information from Rob Dick.

I concede that since Casey was rearrested following her first release ... Leonard Padilla has upheld the cause of justice for Caylee and ... he has upheld Tim Miller (TES).  Nevertheless ... I also believe that his underlying motives are self-serving ... it is all about Leonard Padilla ... it is not about service that comes from the heart ... it is not about service that is unconditional ... it is not about service that does not require acknowledgement ... the entire world does not have to know.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
More George Anthony Interrogation Tapes Released
Aired November 7, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... And Tim has got -- Tim`s got probably, without a doubt, the best search organization I`ve ever run into. And I`ve seen law enforcement with organizations across the country that do the same work. Tim`s got it down to a science. He really does.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/07/ng.01.html

Luke 10:30-33

Jesus replied with a story: “A Jewish man was traveling on a trip from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he was attacked by bandits. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him up, and left him half dead beside the road.

“By chance a priest came along. But when he saw the man lying there, he crossed to the other side of the road and passed him by.  A Temple assistant walked over and looked at him lying there, but he also passed by on the other side

Then a despised Samaritan came along, and when he saw the man, he felt compassion for him. Going over to him, the Samaritan soothed his wounds with olive oil and wine and bandaged them. Then he put the man on his own donkey and took him to an inn, where he took care of him. The next day he handed the innkeeper two silver coins, telling him, ‘Take care of this man. If his bill runs higher than this, I’ll pay you the next time I’m here.’

C'mere,I want a big hug...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: November 11, 2008, 12:20:43 PM »

oh soooo close.  Im in Omaha.  You my friend are the first nebraskan ive ever seen here.   
You must be neighbors with my aunt then. I haven't seen her in about 10 yrs.  How's she doin'? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.