April 26, 2024, 04:57:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363749 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1540 on: November 11, 2008, 12:39:43 PM »

I know this will probably sound preachy and goody-goody, because it can't help but sound that way. However - I am old now, and I want to share my wisdom with you young whippersnappers.

Please don't hate, not even the Anthonys. What you send out into the world is what you get back from the world. If you focus on loving people, then you will get back love in your life. But if you focus on hating people, you will get back hatred. Please don't do this to yourselves.

Okay, enough preaching for today.

Hugs and smooches to everyone. 
  Very well said. And all that negative energy makes you crazy inside, and gives you way to many gray hairs, at least that is what I'm convincing myself of to make me feel better.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1541 on: November 11, 2008, 12:39:54 PM »

To whom it may concern..

Please forgive me if I have contributed to all this bad vibe issue that is being brought up! I try to keep it at a minimum..

Oh hush!  You always have some good insight and input!  It would not be SM without my friend Tater-kinz!   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1542 on: November 11, 2008, 12:40:02 PM »

THIS IS WHY I NEED THE GERBAL PEOPLE!

Aww!  That looks just like one of my Robovski Dwarf Hamsters!

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: November 11, 2008, 12:40:09 PM »

I know this will probably sound preachy and goody-goody, because it can't help but sound that way. However - I am old now, and I want to share my wisdom with you young whippersnappers.

Please don't hate, not even the Anthonys. What you send out into the world is what you get back from the world. If you focus on loving people, then you will get back love in your life. But if you focus on hating people, you will get back hatred. Please don't do this to yourselves.

I hear what your saying....yesterday when I saw Cindy on murts she looked like she was about to collapse and I did feel a little sympathy for her for a minute.  But she is the one bringing all this upon herself so its hard to show compassion.  I dont think I have ever hated anyone.

I have those moments too katntx.

It is not about hating anybody ... it is about hating the mission of deception that the Cindy, George, Lee and Casey as well as their attorneys are attempting to further at the expense of justice for a beautiful little three year old girl named Caylee Marie.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: November 11, 2008, 12:42:12 PM »

You look beautiful today, BT 

Thanks! So do you. Love the outfit!

I Stand With The Girl
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: November 11, 2008, 12:42:17 PM »

Maybe one of the smart monkeys can clear a question up for me.

I was on Murts site a few days ago, and someone posted that Casey told the child protection person that she worked at Universal Studios.  Per this person, this was done after she had already admitted to LE that she didn't work there. I asked this person to send me the link, or post it, but there were 1600+ there and either they never saw me ask, or it was just talk without a link I had no choice to think of it as rumor, but it bugged me.

Has anyone heard this, and if so do you have a link.....please. 

I believe Lenard said this. Even after the cp person left she continued to look for her pay stubs.

LP said it on NG one night last week.  Right around the time the new docs came out.  I looked for the interview in the docs and couldnt find it.  I REALLY wanted to see just how far liar liar pants on fire KC was trying to push it with the CPS folks.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1546 on: November 11, 2008, 12:42:21 PM »

POEM FOR CAYLEE

I’m only a small child, not much do I know.
But God holds my hand as I look down below.
I’m here with the Father in the most glorious place
yet I can’t feel much joy when I see your sad face.

Your heart has been broken, I can see from up here
as you struggle along and you wipe every tear.
If only I had words I could send you today
that would tell you I’m home and I’m really okay.

Heaven is so beautiful with sparkles and white wings
and the angels are teaching me so many things.
I’ll grow and mature in this Heavenly land
while holding on tightly to the Father’s soft hand.

So don’t grieve for me now, but find peace in your soul,
and know God has finally made your little one whole.
And even if you can’t seem to understand “why”,
please know in your heart that our love didn’t die.

He tells me that just for a time we must wait
and then I can meet you at Heaven’s front gate!
So for now, know I love you in my own special way
and we will meet again on that glorious day!

by Ferna Lary

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: November 11, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »

To whom it may concern..

Please forgive me if I have contributed to all this bad vibe issue that is being brought up! I try to keep it at a minimum..

Awwww...you're such a sweet tater. I hope no one tries to make a casserole out of you for Thanksgiving. 

I Stand With The Girl
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: November 11, 2008, 12:44:18 PM »

There is no point in getting angry about things that are far beyond our control.  Leonard does tend to promise more than he delivers, but he made himself a player in this case for whatever reasons, and he does have knowledge about the situation that none of us have.  He has been up close and personal with the Anthonys and Casey, and it is up to us to sift through what he says and decide what is believable and what might be a misrepresentation or perhaps just a misinterpretation by him.  Any input is valuable to a certain extent because it gives us something else to consider.

I do not take these cases personally.  It is very easy to start to identify with one person or the other and take sides.  I try to stay as objective as possible and to base my opinions on facts and logic not emotions.  What we hope for and wish for have little to do with the facts in most cases.

Leonard may feel that if he shakes the tree long enough, something will fall.  On an emotional level, you would think that seeing her parents torn apart might move Casey to tell what happened.  But so far, she is unmoved.  Her story has more holes than swiss cheese, but she is willing to go to the grave with her secrets and her denials, it appears.  There will be a trial, and the jury will sort things out within the parameters of the law.

Many people said that Scott Peterson would get away with murder because there was no proof of when or how Laci and the baby died.  Their bodies had been in the water too long.  But he was convicted and is on death row now.  Sooner or later, we have to just relax and let the courts do their job. 

If someone had realized Caylee was missing on day one or two, her body might have been recovered, even from a river or landfill if they could have established where Casey went.  But a month went by before anyone even knew Caylee was missing.  The first 48 hours of any missing person case are the most crucial, but the police were not notified for 31 long days.  That puts the chances of finding the body at near zero. 

Casey is holding all the cards now and she knows it.  Looking back, I think she is smarter than we gave her credit for.  She knew that the longer she could put off letting anyone know that Caylee was gone was to her advantage.  Time was very important.  The more distance she could put between herself and the event, the better off she would be.  She hoped, I think, to let even more time go by but her mother got into the act and pushed things into gear before Casey was ready. 

I think Casey is a lot like Scott Peterson, confident that someone will rescue her again, that she will get away with this, too.  I think she is wrong.  She is going to be in jail for a long, long time.

We all have to be patient and understand that LE and the prosecutor are doing their jobs.  Let's have faith in the system.  This is the USA, not Aruba.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1549 on: November 11, 2008, 12:45:45 PM »

I hear what your saying....yesterday when I saw Cindy on murts she looked like she was about to collapse and I did feel a little sympathy for her for a minute.  But she is the one bringing all this upon herself so its hard to show compassion.  I dont think I have ever hated anyone.

I have those moments too katntx.

It is not about hating anybody ... it is about hating the mission of deception that the Cindy, George, Lee and Casey as well as their attorneys are attempting to further at the expense of justice for a beautiful little three year old girl named Caylee Marie.

Janet

What I saw yesterday was Cindy playing it up for the camera, while fondling Rob.  Sure she looks like hell, but that's because her spoiled brat daughter continues to not tell where Caylee is.  And what does Cindy do?  Call Casey a victim.  It is years of her poor parenting and refusal to hold her daughter accountable that is catching up with her.  If Cindy wants to blame someone she only need to look in the mirror.

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: November 11, 2008, 12:47:18 PM »

alwayz-wondering, Tamikosmom, guideposts, Russ, BooMonkey, txlisa, Monken, doselady51, BTgirl, burkieandemme, Dihannah1, mickeybea, yeknomaras, Recovering-Lurker, Mags, ksupon, mig, RossiRacing1, O4Bull, no rose colored glasses, mgoblue, Dolce, perriwinkle, califmom, OriginalKat, thb134, Flamom, kcrn, ckrdpast, anothermonkey, katntx, joesamas mama, cp405, lizzycat254, West Coast Monkey, simy, trimmonthelake, LeighCF, kippy, Orchidwmn, starry1st, SweetMorgan, daddysgirl68, Western *******, suzyinpgh, Hudsunn, goodnmad, Paulah, mstam656 and 58 Guests are viewing this topic.

______

This downright creepy.  No Klaas ... no mods.

Duckie and I are fleeing the cage.

Later, Janet
9:45 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: November 11, 2008, 12:48:08 PM »

GOOD GRIEF KLAAS GET RID OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURE, I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THAT GIGANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from the store, it's beautiful.  Maybe I'll make it smaller
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1552 on: November 11, 2008, 12:48:42 PM »

It is not the age it is the mileage!!!!   

Your advice is right on, it just is one of greatest challenges in life.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: November 11, 2008, 12:49:07 PM »

I do not know why they havent searched the landfill.  They found that girl whose husband murdered her in Utah.  The one where he claimed he was accepted into med school.  It took them weeks and weeks but she was found.  They track the areas where the trucks dump their loads.  They need to go back and see where the truck that took the amscot dumpster dumped its load.

I see what you are saying katntx, but have you any idea of what it would take to search a landfill this late after the fact?   Even if they track the loads,  it would be tremendous.  There was a lot of discussion here at SM about the landfill with Natalee Holloway's case.  Red helped search the landfill and became ill.  The sheer manpower it would take to sort through by hand the tons of garbage      Who would do the searching, and who would pay for the costs?  It's sad when searches get down to economics, but it does take funding and manpower.  I remember the case you are talking about, and it was good her body could be recovered.  I fear it would be difficult if not impossible imo  in Caylee's case at this point. JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1554 on: November 11, 2008, 12:49:42 PM »

GOOD GRIEF KLAAS GET RID OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURE, I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THAT GIGANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from the store, it's beautiful.  Maybe I'll make it smaller
Oh Miss Janet..see there is always a MOD.  She was in invisible mode....Klaas is one sneaky ninja monkey!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: November 11, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »

alwayz-wondering, Tamikosmom, guideposts, Russ, BooMonkey, txlisa, Monken, doselady51, BTgirl, burkieandemme, Dihannah1, mickeybea, yeknomaras, Recovering-Lurker, Mags, ksupon, mig, RossiRacing1, O4Bull, no rose colored glasses, mgoblue, Dolce, perriwinkle, califmom, OriginalKat, thb134, Flamom, kcrn, ckrdpast, anothermonkey, katntx, joesamas mama, cp405, lizzycat254, West Coast Monkey, simy, trimmonthelake, LeighCF, kippy, Orchidwmn, starry1st, SweetMorgan, daddysgirl68, Western *******, suzyinpgh, Hudsunn, goodnmad, Paulah, mstam656 and 58 Guests are viewing this topic.

______

This downright creepy.  No Klaas ... no mods.

Duckie and I are fleeing the cage.

Later, Janet
9:45 AM PT

Did you check a the bottom/log in area?  I was here but not here.  I go around to the other areas of the forum. 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 12:52:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: November 11, 2008, 12:51:09 PM »

Klaas O/T but seriously..I am so finding you the number for your local grociery delivery service.  You run to the store more than any other person that I know!   Your legs have got to be tired.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1557 on: November 11, 2008, 12:52:25 PM »

I do not know why they havent searched the landfill.  They found that girl whose husband murdered her in Utah.  The one where he claimed he was accepted into med school.  It took them weeks and weeks but she was found.  They track the areas where the trucks dump their loads.  They need to go back and see where the truck that took the amscot dumpster dumped its load.

I see what you are saying katntx, but have you any idea of what it would take to search a landfill this late after the fact?   Even if they track the loads,  it would be tremendous.  There was a lot of discussion here at SM about the landfill with Natalee Holloway's case.  Red helped search the landfill and became ill.  The sheer manpower it would take to sort through by hand the tons of garbage      Who would do the searching, and who would pay for the costs?  It's sad when searches get down to economics, but it does take funding and manpower.  I remember the case you are talking about, and it was good her body could be recovered.  I fear it would be difficult if not impossible imo  in Caylee's case at this point. JMHO

IIRC They did search the landfill.  They even found the area that the amscott dumpser would have been dumped at.  But to no avail.  The problem is that the dump gets pushed and moved and bumped and dumped.  It is sad to say that things would be scattered far and wide.  Not to mention scavenger animals.  Sick and disturbing. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: November 11, 2008, 12:53:08 PM »

I agree..too much time has probably gone by.  Im not sure how long after the Utah girl went missing that they searched the landfills but im sure it wasnt 5 months later.  I will not be surprised if Caylee is never found and thats what the worst part of the whole case.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: November 11, 2008, 12:54:39 PM »

Klaas O/T but seriously..I am so finding you the number for your local grociery delivery service.  You run to the store more than any other person that I know!   Your legs have got to be tired.

That what I need to do~I need to go buy some fatter clothes because I'm not running anywhere..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.