April 26, 2024, 01:29:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363743 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: November 11, 2008, 12:56:10 PM »

I learned in the Natalee Holloway case to never put too much of yourself into anything when it comes to depending on others.  You will be disappointed more times than happy.  I also learned that just because we think we have a bead on things and know just how everything is that is rarely the case.  Some may be angry at Tim and others are mad at LP.  We have no idea what each are going through and what they individually have done behind the scenes that helped or hurt the situation.

I am tired of coming in here seeing one person fighting with another over what is happening in this case.  It's as if we are trying to eat one person a day until the ranks are reduced to only a few. Well, that's already happened.  Take a look around and notice who is no longer posting and who rarely posts.  I have been here a long time and I can tell each of you that Tim Miller has done some wonderful things for the families of missing persons.  If you want to debate that with me...go ahead.  He is a flawed human being trying to right some of the wrongs in this life.  You can't fault him for that.  I don't know LP, but I will say this...he has tried to help.  Sometimes we are misguided and royally screw up things in the process, but I will give him a little leeway too since this entire case is very emotional to a lot of people.  Murt has had his share of mistakes too, as well as, the family members. I think these men had their hearts in the right places at times and at others they let emotions get the upper hand.

I remember countless times I was frustrated over no movement in the Natalee case.  I am still here after screaming at the computer.  Giving up a few times and even crying often.  There is only one reason for anyone to be in this thread at this given moment and that is to support a little girl that reminds of us of our own precious children. A child that had no chance because of a situation beyond her control.   Her name is Caylee Anthony and regardless of each person's individual motive for reading and posting and lurking and helping....all that matters is Caylee.

MOO

Lalas...terrific post.  I don't post much here but I read the posts all the time.  It's sad that everytime the posters here get overly emotional, we seem lose a few good posters.  You're right...when you think back...we've lost so many.  Īt's 'OKAY' to disagree once in a while...in fact, it's downright healthy to entertain a different point of view...how else to we "learn" if we don't "consider' ideas other than our own...even if we discount them in the end.

Thank you, Lalas.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: November 11, 2008, 12:56:33 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if Casey also new the dumping times..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: November 11, 2008, 12:56:47 PM »

I know this will probably sound preachy and goody-goody, because it can't help but sound that way. However - I am old now, and I want to share my wisdom with you young whippersnappers.

Please don't hate, not even the Anthonys. What you send out into the world is what you get back from the world. If you focus on loving people, then you will get back love in your life. But if you focus on hating people, you will get back hatred. Please don't do this to yourselves.

Okay, enough preaching for today.

Hugs and smooches to everyone. 

I hear what your saying....yesterday when I saw Cindy on murts she looked like she was about to collapse and I did feel a little sympathy for her for a minute.  But she is the one bringing all this upon herself so its hard to show compassion.  I dont think I have ever hated anyone.

I have those moments too katntx.

It is not about hating anybody ... it is about hating the mission of deception that the Cindy, George, Lee and Casey as well as their attorneys are attempting to further at the expense of justice for a beautiful little three year old girl named Caylee Marie.

Janet

What I saw yesterday was Cindy playing it up for the camera, while fondling Rob.  Sure she looks like hell, but that's because her spoiled brat daughter continues to not tell where Caylee is.  And what does Cindy do?  Call Casey a victim.  It is years of her poor parenting and refusal to hold her daughter accountable that is catching up with her.  If Cindy wants to blame someone she only need to look in the mirror.

Lisa

Cindys interaction with Rob yesterday was very disturbing.  Hes supposed to be the enemy but shes all over him.  I do think she is having some serious mental issues and is close to the breaking point. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1563 on: November 11, 2008, 12:56:49 PM »

Klaas O/T but seriously..I am so finding you the number for your local grociery delivery service.  You run to the store more than any other person that I know!   Your legs have got to be tired.

That what I need to do~I need to go buy some fatter clothes because I'm not running anywhere..

Same here.  I have gained weight since I began following this case in August!

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: November 11, 2008, 12:57:07 PM »

Klaas O/T but seriously..I am so finding you the number for your local grociery delivery service.  You run to the store more than any other person that I know!   Your legs have got to be tired.

This time it was Walmart    I do the self checkout at the grocery store, Walmart and the hardware store.  At the grocery store it's hard to do self checkout with a heaping basket of groceries, not impossible, but harder.  The grocery store is less than a mile away so I go often. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1565 on: November 11, 2008, 12:57:08 PM »

I wonder if LP is going to wait for the dust to settle, and resume his search after the circus is gone.  IMO, it would make more sense to do it without letting the whole world know.

Just spoke with LP...they are sticking around for a few days....I didn't ask what *few* meant....he was very busy....plus LP confirmed that the man who attacked a news reporter and grabbed his camara...and was yelling EF-U to the Caylee search supporters was Dennis Millstead....Pres of KFN....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1566 on: November 11, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »

Maybe one of the smart monkeys can clear a question up for me.

I was on Murts site a few days ago, and someone posted that Casey told the child protection person that she worked at Universal Studios.  Per this person, this was done after she had already admitted to LE that she didn't work there. I asked this person to send me the link, or post it, but there were 1600+ there and either they never saw me ask, or it was just talk without a link I had no choice to think of it as rumor, but it bugged me.

Has anyone heard this, and if so do you have a link.....please. 

Thanks Boo and Always, I missed a few days last week working 16 hour days and couldn't catch up. Didn't even know there was a document dump until Sunday, but other than Georges interview, I didn't find much of it interesting, but I was trying to speed read.
I believe Lenard said this. Even after the cp person left she continued to look for her pay stubs.

LP said it on NG one night last week.  Right around the time the new docs came out.  I looked for the interview in the docs and couldnt find it.  I REALLY wanted to see just how far liar liar pants on fire KC was trying to push it with the CPS folks.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1567 on: November 11, 2008, 12:58:33 PM »

This time it was Walmart    I do the self checkout at the grocery store, Walmart and the hardware store.  At the grocery store it's hard to do self checkout with a heaping basket of groceries, not impossible, but harder.  The grocery store is less than a mile away so I go often
Really?  I hadn't noticed. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1568 on: November 11, 2008, 12:59:08 PM »

I know this will probably sound preachy and goody-goody, because it can't help but sound that way. However - I am old now, and I want to share my wisdom with you young whippersnappers.

Please don't hate, not even the Anthonys. What you send out into the world is what you get back from the world. If you focus on loving people, then you will get back love in your life. But if you focus on hating people, you will get back hatred. Please don't do this to yourselves.

I hear what your saying....yesterday when I saw Cindy on murts she looked like she was about to collapse and I did feel a little sympathy for her for a minute.  But she is the one bringing all this upon herself so its hard to show compassion.  I dont think I have ever hated anyone.

It is not about hating anybody ... it is about hating the mission of deception that the Cindy, George, Lee and Casey as well as their attorneys are attempting to further at the expense of justice for a beautiful little three year old girl named Caylee Marie.

Janet

What I saw yesterday was Cindy playing it up for the camera, while fondling Rob.  Sure she looks like hell, but that's because her spoiled brat daughter continues to not tell where Caylee is.  And what does Cindy do?  Call Casey a victim.  It is years of her poor parenting and refusal to hold her daughter accountable that is catching up with her.  If Cindy wants to blame someone she only need to look in the mirror.

Lisa

Cindys interaction with Rob yesterday was very disturbing.  Hes supposed to be the enemy but shes all over him.  I do think she is having some serious mental issues and is close to the breaking point. 

I think I know where Casey learned her inappropriate behavior!

Lisa
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: November 11, 2008, 01:00:34 PM »

I do not know why they havent searched the landfill.  They found that girl whose husband murdered her in Utah.  The one where he claimed he was accepted into med school.  It took them weeks and weeks but she was found.  They track the areas where the trucks dump their loads.  They need to go back and see where the truck that took the amscot dumpster dumped its load.

I see what you are saying katntx, but have you any idea of what it would take to search a landfill this late after the fact?   Even if they track the loads,  it would be tremendous.  There was a lot of discussion here at SM about the landfill with Natalee Holloway's case.  Red helped search the landfill and became ill.  The sheer manpower it would take to sort through by hand the tons of garbage      Who would do the searching, and who would pay for the costs?  It's sad when searches get down to economics, but it does take funding and manpower.  I remember the case you are talking about, and it was good her body could be recovered.  I fear it would be difficult if not impossible imo  in Caylee's case at this point. JMHO

I agree..too much time has probably gone by.  Im not sure how long after the Utah girl went missing that they searched the landfills but im sure it wasnt 5 months later.  I will not be surprised if Caylee is never found and thats what the worst part of the whole case.

I agree with you katntx. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1570 on: November 11, 2008, 01:00:36 PM »

I wonder if LP is going to wait for the dust to settle, and resume his search after the circus is gone.  IMO, it would make more sense to do it without letting the whole world know.

Just spoke with LP...they are sticking around for a few days....I didn't ask what *few* meant....he was very busy....plus LP confirmed that the man who attacked a news reporter and grabbed his camara...and was yelling EF-U to the Caylee search supporters was Dennis Millstead....Pres of KFN....Des

Thanks for update. That was quite a display that Mr. Millstead put on yesterday, maybe the news reporter will press charges.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1571 on: November 11, 2008, 01:00:53 PM »

Thank you for the update Des. 

Honestly, that man from Kidfinders was my worste nightmare last night.  He kept coming in and out of my dream screaming "Back off".  In my dream though I was only trying to get some left over lasagne from the fridge, keeping a preggo woman from lasagne is a nightmare for real!! ....dang hormones.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: November 11, 2008, 01:01:12 PM »

Janet

Lisa

I think I know where Casey learned her inappropriate behavior!

Lisa

That song from Urban Cowboy comes to mind....Looking for love in all the wrong places!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: November 11, 2008, 01:01:34 PM »

In the Lori Hacking case, there was forensic proof that the body was placed in a certain dumpster and at what time.  A confession came very soon after the murder.  It still took days and days of searching to find what was left of the body.  Those dumpsters are usually dumped into trucks that compact trash before being driven to the landfill.  I think they used cadaver dogs and special equipment as well as people just going through layers of trash. 

None of those things happened here.  There is no forensic proof, as far as we know, that Caylee was put in a dumpster.  And since a month went by after her disappearance, the mountains of garbage would be huge.  The decay would be pretty complete by now if she was exposed to the elements of heat, rain, etc.  It would be like finding the needle in a really enormous haystack.

And there is no proof she is even in a landfill.  She could just as easily be in water or even buried.  If her body is found, it will be by accident in all probability.

Another big difference in the Hacking case.  The brothers of the husband went to see him in a mental insitution where he was taken after a breakdown and confronted him about the evidence.  He confessed to them and told them exactly where he dumped the body as well as other pieces of evidence.

This family has not confronted Casey in that way.  They have not said, "This does not add up.  You need to come clean."  Instead, they have united with her and supported even her most outlandish statements.

People like to quote the Bible.  It says the truth shall make you free.  It is referring to the truth of salvation, but I think any truth has a way of healing and helping people to recover.  Until the truth of this situation is found and admitted, the Anthony family is heading deeper into a downward spiral, imo.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: November 11, 2008, 01:01:54 PM »

do we know of any trash collectors she may have slept with? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: November 11, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »

I agree.. it's one thing to give the man a hug, but uh.. that wasn't just any ol' hug.    I almost felt like I shouldn't be watching it, to be honest. It was just that weird.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: November 11, 2008, 01:04:11 PM »

do we know of any trash collectors she may have slept with? 

HAHA!!!  I know our garbage people can be talked into anything.  Hubby had them haul away our old water heater with a 12 pack of beer.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1577 on: November 11, 2008, 01:05:06 PM »

Sorry, screwed the quotes up, I meant to say:

Thanks Boo and Always, I missed a few days last week working 16 hour days and couldn't catch up. Didn't even know there was a document dump until Sunday, but other than Georges interview, I didn't find much of it interesting, but I was trying to speed read.
I believe Lenard said this. Even after the cp person left she continued to look for her pay stubs.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: November 11, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »

I agree.. it's one thing to give the man a hug, but uh.. that wasn't just any ol' hug.    I almost felt like I shouldn't be watching it, to be honest. It was just that weird.

Yes you could almost hear her moan...Oh I did not say that!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: November 11, 2008, 01:05:59 PM »

GOOD GRIEF KLAAS GET RID OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURE, I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THAT GIGANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from the store, it's beautiful.  Maybe I'll make it smaller

AWW, that is so nice, Klaas, Thank you!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.