April 16, 2024, 12:02:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 362732 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1600 on: November 11, 2008, 01:18:01 PM »

I do not know why they havent searched the landfill.  They found that girl whose husband murdered her in Utah.  The one where he claimed he was accepted into med school.  It took them weeks and weeks but she was found.  They track the areas where the trucks dump their loads.  They need to go back and see where the truck that took the amscot dumpster dumped its load.

The did search the landfill....it/landfill is all on a computer grid...each truck is assigned a grid to dump contents....certain grids of interest in the case were searched....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: November 11, 2008, 01:18:01 PM »

I can't help but think that the Anthonys would be happy to know we have begun tearing apart anyone and everyone involved in these last few days. Leonard Padilla. David Lohr. Murt. Even Tim Miller. Even each other.

I know we are all disappointed in the results of the searches to say the least. But I am going to direct my anger toward Casey. She is the one and only person who I know for sure, 100% knows what happened to Caylee and where Caylee is. Casey is responsible. So I'm choosing be mad at her. 

I was thinking the same thing this morning. She must be snickering at all the back biting and ripping each other a new one over what? Her actions, her words, her lack of caring. In her mind, she won, she's a star and nobody is going to forget her! LP, Lohr and Murt will eventually fade into the background (not Tim) but the name of Casey Anthony will live on.

I can't get on any bandwagon to try to lynch people that have been involved in this one way or the other. The only ones here to blame is Casey and to a lesser degree her family. Casey caused this, she's keeping her mouth shut, she's ripping apart her own family and causing chaos among thousands. We need to step back and keep our focus, which is Caylee.

I loved what Richard Grund did this morning, he's a good man that reminds me of my own pastor. Just getting up there and giving the service was awe inspiring, I don't know how he got through that poem someone wrote for Caylee. I had tears streaming down my cheeks. He is a man of God and would not be leading his flock properly to rip a distraught family a new one. Pastors need to set aside their own personal views and comfort those in pain. I skip past the posts that are trying to insinuate that there is something wrong with him. If it wasn't for his "type" I never would have gone back to church. I am not conventional and had a bad experience in the traditional church. The Grunds were thrust into this (as were all her friends and family) and not many of us could stand under such scrutiny from the public.

As for Cindy, I hate her and feel sorry for her at the same time. I do believe she loved Caylee and did her best. Casey must have been exhausting for any parent. She knows the truth, just refuses to accept it and has surrounded herself with ass kissers and yes men. Right now I view her as a wounded animal backed into a corner with no where to go. Very sad, I hope someone can get to her before she cracks.

I am catching up this morning and just wanted to say that I agree with all that you both have said. What a mess KC caused and how many people have been negatively drawn in and agonize over her sinful deeds. Her egotism will never change and I don't believe she'll ever feel remorse. It's all about her, she's the only important person in her universe. Caylee , for her, was in the past, she's the "it" girl now.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1602 on: November 11, 2008, 01:19:29 PM »

I wonder if LP is going to wait for the dust to settle, and resume his search after the circus is gone.  IMO, it would make more sense to do it without letting the whole world know.

Just spoke with LP...they are sticking around for a few days....I didn't ask what *few* meant....he was very busy....plus LP confirmed that the man who attacked a news reporter and grabbed his camara...and was yelling EF-U to the Caylee search supporters was Dennis Millstead....Pres of KFN....Des

Thanks for update. That was quite a display that Mr. Millstead put on yesterday, maybe the news reporter will press charges.
Thanks for info...It is to bad people like that can ruin reputation of other organizations who do good and really don't try to profit off others. This guy's background and his behavior speak for itself. I think he maybe has ruined is own business.

Well if that link posted earlier information is true. Kidfinders president is a convicted felon. I didn't think felons were allowed to be on the board of directors of a non-profit, let alone be the president of one.

::Monkeynono::

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: November 11, 2008, 01:19:54 PM »

Murt will be on tonight.. 6 o'clock news segment.

---------
http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Bounty Hunter Changes Memorial Service For Caylee To Prayer Vigil

(snipped)

Monday, the Anthonys confronted Padilla.

"No one here is giving a flipping, God's anything about her, except us two right here," said Cindy Anthony while pointing to her husband, George Anthony. "I'm not on TV every night on Nancy Grace with this stuff."

"Do you think it's all about publicity for him?" Local 6 News reporter Mike DeForest asked Cindy Anthony.

"What do you think?" she replied. "I have not a problem with him being out here. I have a problem with him having a memorial service for Caylee (on Tuesday)," Cindy Anthony said. "You'd have a problem with it, too."

"Why do you feel it's your place to host (a memorial service)?" DeForest asked Padilla.

"Nobody else is doing it," he said. "You want to do it?"

Padilla said despite the Anthonys' protest, the service will be held at the park. Padilla said he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is likely somewhere in the river.

"I haven't got a clue what she's thinking or why she even bothered to come out here," Padilla said of Cindy Anthony. "She knows exactly who I am, and what I'm about."

Padilla said he will not lead any more searches for Caylee and only expects to be in Orlando for a few more days.

Padilla said he received a tip from a friend of Casey Anthony, leading to the dive search. Padilla said the friend showed him a picture of a cross that she had taken at Blanchard Park and it matched some arts and crafts that were in Anthony's room.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1604 on: November 11, 2008, 01:22:12 PM »

Golden, I live outside KC in the land of "If you can't convince them, confuse them."  Unfortunately I think Casey to this quote to heart. 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1605 on: November 11, 2008, 01:23:43 PM »

Just spoke with LP...they are sticking around for a few days....I didn't ask what *few* meant....he was very busy....plus LP confirmed that the man who attacked a news reporter and grabbed his camara...and was yelling EF-U to the Caylee search supporters was Dennis Millstead....Pres of KFN....Des

Thanks for the update, Des.  I was thinking to myself earlier.. how many organizations like this have the founders out in the field acting in such a manner?  First off, he's not helping the Anthonys in any way, shape, or form.. at least not in a positive way. Secondly, he makes himself and his organization look bad. 

I plan on calling companies that associate with Kid Finders (not the one associated with the Milsteads) and letting them know what Mr. Milstead did yesterday.

Lisa

I was hoping some brave monkey would do that last night when I posted their list of sponsors. I just am too chicken.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: November 11, 2008, 01:24:01 PM »

I know this will probably sound preachy and goody-goody, because it can't help but sound that way. However - I am old now, and I want to share my wisdom with you young whippersnappers.

Please don't hate, not even the Anthonys. What you send out into the world is what you get back from the world. If you focus on loving people, then you will get back love in your life. But if you focus on hating people, you will get back hatred. Please don't do this to yourselves.

Okay, enough preaching for today.

Hugs and smooches to everyone. 

I hear what your saying....yesterday when I saw Cindy on murts she looked like she was about to collapse and I did feel a little sympathy for her for a minute.  But she is the one bringing all this upon herself so its hard to show compassion.  I dont think I have ever hated anyone.

I totally agree with both of you.  As my son was growing-up, I would try to explain to him that there's a big difference between loving someone and hating their actions, and that the two are not related.  He got it.   I wish others would.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1607 on: November 11, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »

"No one here is giving a flipping, God's anything about her, except us two right here," said Cindy Anthony while pointing to her husband, George Anthony. "I'm not on TV every night on Nancy Grace with this stuff."

For the love of God!  Someone please shut this woman up!

Lisa
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: November 11, 2008, 01:25:18 PM »

Murt will be on tonight.. 6 o'clock news segment.

---------
http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Bounty Hunter Changes Memorial Service For Caylee To Prayer Vigil

(snipped)

Monday, the Anthonys confronted Padilla.

"Do you think it's all about publicity for him?" Local 6 News reporter Mike DeForest asked Cindy Anthony.

"What do you think?" she replied. "I have not a problem with him being out here. I have a problem with him having a memorial service for Caylee (on Tuesday)," Cindy Anthony said. "You'd have a problem with it, too."

"Why do you feel it's your place to host (a memorial service)?" DeForest asked Padilla.

"Nobody else is doing it," he said. "You want to do it?"

Padilla said despite the Anthonys' protest, the service will be held at the park. Padilla said he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is likely somewhere in the river.

"I haven't got a clue what she's thinking or why she even bothered to come out here," Padilla said of Cindy Anthony. "She knows exactly who I am, and what I'm about."

Padilla said he will not lead any more searches for Caylee and only expects to be in Orlando for a few more days.

Padilla said he received a tip from a friend of Casey Anthony, leading to the dive search. Padilla said the friend showed him a picture of a cross that she had taken at Blanchard Park and it matched some arts and crafts that were in Anthony's room.

She just can't help herself.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: November 11, 2008, 01:26:27 PM »

THIS IS WHY I NEED THE GERBAL PEOPLE!

Thats too funny.  Thanks for the laugh.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: November 11, 2008, 01:26:34 PM »

Lisa

She may not be on NG, but she's everywhere else! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: November 11, 2008, 01:28:12 PM »

Thanks for the update, Des.  I was thinking to myself earlier.. how many organizations like this have the founders out in the field acting in such a manner?  First off, he's not helping the Anthonys in any way, shape, or form.. at least not in a positive way. Secondly, he makes himself and his organization look bad. 

I plan on calling companies that associate with Kid Finders (not the one associated with the Milsteads) and letting them know what Mr. Milstead did yesterday.

Lisa

I was hoping some brave monkey would do that last night when I posted their list of sponsors. I just am too chicken.

I am going to email kidfinders and tell them what con artist they are.  Thats a good idea to contact their sponsors.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: November 11, 2008, 01:28:59 PM »

That was Dennis Millstead?  He's mean.  I would NOT want him on my side if my child went missing.  I know the Anthony's are mean....but, the very first day all this went down, from the interviews and phone calls, the A's "knew" something happened.  I'm just throwing this out here, but if the A's were grieving..that very first day....and hooked up with Millstead, do you think they might have brainwashed (I'm using that term lightly) to make them keep believing in something that's hardly possible, just to keep Kidfinders out there?  I hope I'm explaining this right....because the way the A's act is just not normal for grieving people.....I can see this Dennis guy and his wife, egging the A's on..."you gotta go out and stand up for Caylee with the protestors, what will Caylee think if you don't, blah, blah, blah" probably just like he probably drove them over to the park.  Just a though.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: November 11, 2008, 01:30:15 PM »

That was Dennis Millstead?  He's mean.  I would NOT want him on my side if my child went missing.  I know the Anthony's are mean....but, the very first day all this went down, from the interviews and phone calls, the A's "knew" something happened.  I'm just throwing this out here, but if the A's were grieving..that very first day....and hooked up with Millstead, do you think they might have brainwashed (I'm using that term lightly) to make them keep believing in something that's hardly possible, just to keep Kidfinders out there?  I hope I'm explaining this right....because the way the A's act is just not normal for grieving people.....I can see this Dennis guy and his wife, egging the A's on..."you gotta go out and stand up for Caylee with the protestors, what will Caylee think if you don't, blah, blah, blah" probably just like he probably drove them over to the park.  Just a though.
they meaning the Millsteads
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1614 on: November 11, 2008, 01:30:18 PM »

Lisa

She may not be on NG, but she's everywhere else! 
She is not on NG because she knows that Nancy would chew her up and spit her out faster than George can take a tip jar and run.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: November 11, 2008, 01:31:16 PM »

Lisa

I am going to email kidfinders and tell them what con artist they are.  Thats a good idea to contact their sponsors.
Lisa, that's a great idea. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1616 on: November 11, 2008, 01:31:23 PM »

Does anybody know when the next document dump might be , and if we will ever get to see the reports from the body farm that Des was so ever gracious to share with us ......

IMOO....those forensic reports will be held for trial only....plus more reports coming in next week...or so I've been told....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: November 11, 2008, 01:32:48 PM »

Lisa

A likely quote from CA if the Hacking family or any other group approached her gently to try and persuade her to apply a little tough love to KC would be " I'll kick your a** if I could find the time "(in between tv and photo ops)

Oh yeah she already used that one so it would be something equally trashy.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1618 on: November 11, 2008, 01:32:49 PM »

That's exactly what I think!  The Milsteads, Baez, and the PI's are all invested in the "Caylee is alive" nonsene and not for good reasons!

Lisa
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1619 on: November 11, 2008, 01:32:56 PM »

Does anybody know when the next document dump might be , and if we will ever get to see the reports from the body farm that Des was so ever gracious to share with us ......

IMOO....those forensic reports will be held for trial only....plus more reports coming in next week...or so I've been told....Des...

Thank You , we can always count on you

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.