April 19, 2024, 04:40:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363293 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: November 11, 2008, 02:46:13 PM »

Biker Bev posted the DCF documents, and y'all may have already read it all, but....

Page 22

[color=red]"She (Casey) stated she has enjoyed working with all the agencies and volunteers looking for her child and that is going to be her new vocation in life."[/color]
OMG she is delusional. No Casey, your new vocation is jailbird!!

Maybe Dennis has offered her a position on the board at KidFinders.   

barf.

alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: November 11, 2008, 02:47:14 PM »

Biker Bev posted the DCF documents, and y'all may have already read it all, but....

Page 22

"She (Casey) stated she has enjoyed working with all the agencies and volunteers looking for her child and that is going to be her new vocation in life."

Ok, that statement of Casey's deserves the "super side eye." (I tried this with y'all a while back and you didn't seem to get it. It's when someone - Casey - says something totally moronic or outlandish. You give them the super side eye.)

i laughed then and now 
Im stealing that for my myspace...lol
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1722 on: November 11, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »

omg.  what is with that guy behind the guy who is fainting?
is he real?
he looks like a creepy robot or scary mask or something???
a cartoon?

oh, no he is all too real. I don't know who he is. But if I did I'd ask Des to call him up and send him to the Anthony home to give them the super side eye. He could even give Casey the super side eye through video visitation. Heck, while he's in town may as well send him over to Jost Butfuz's office to give him the super side eye. That super side eye could burn the eyebrows right off Lee's face. That's some powerful side eye.

ok, ok, I'll behave.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: November 11, 2008, 02:48:13 PM »

I think I saw that interview with CPS and Casey...let me see if I can locate.

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, here`s what happened, too. The day the caseworker came out there, there were several of us there and a couple of the people were inside. And after the caseworker left and she went through her litany of lies one more time, she turns around and she says, I`ve got to find those pay stubs. They don`t want to believe that I still work out there. And she actually started looking for the pay stubs in the room.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

Child Neglect Investigation
November 6, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/110608childneglectinvestigation/indexGallery.htm

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7805151&version=23&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey Anthony told DCF workers that investigators will not make her confess
Sarah Lundy, Amy L. Edwards, Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
3:35 PM EST, November 6, 2008

Casey Anthony's interview at jail and home with DCF workers

1:30 p.m. On Aug. 25, Department of Children and Families investigator William Procknow met with Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy Anthony, at their home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony greeted Procknow with a smile and sat down with him in the dining room.

The meeting was to go over the allegations of maltreatment, inadequate supervision and threatened harm -- accusations reported to DCF.

Anthony told him that she looked forward to telling her side of the story to someone other than her family and law enforcement. Cindy Anthony began talking then Casey stopped her, saying this was her chance to speak.

Casey went on to describe how she left her child with babysitter Zenaida Gonzales so she could work. She said despite what the sheriff's office has reported, she is a seasonal worker at Universal Studios in the event department.

When the investigator inquired about the babysitter, Casey Anthony said she couldn't reveal more because of her criminal case.

She described how she met Caylee's father in middle school and said his name was Eric. He and his family moved to Kentucky where he later died in a car crash. She refused to give his last name to protect his family's privacy.

Casey talked about the psychological testing that was done at the jail. She said she was told that "everything was normal" and she has never been diagnosed with any mental health conditions.

When talking about the case, she vowed that she is innocent and did not do anything to her child. She said the sheriff's office is trying to "break her and make her confess to something she did not do."

She repeated several times that authorities would not "break her and she and her attorney are confident going to trial."

Throughout the meeting, Procknow noticed she appeared detached emotionally, appearing "very cool and smooth" and spoke with conviction and confidence.

On Sept. 4, Procknow and another DCF worker met with Casey at the Orange County Jail. She told the child protection workers that the sheriff's office is spending more time trying to find her guilty without any evidence instead of searching for Caylee.

One of the workers mentioned that Sheriff Kevin Beary was on the news recently, saying he was offering more money to help the group EquuSearch look for the toddler.

"She stated she is aware of the group, but hasn't seen the news recently. She stated that as a mother she would have a knowing feeling inside if something bad happened to Caylee and that her mother, Cindy, had the same type of feeling about her and her brother growing up," Procknow wrote in the report.

During their conversation, the investigators noted Anthony referred to Caylee as "that child," suggesting some form of detachment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-110608,0,5488005.story?page=1

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-110608,0,5488005.story?page=2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: November 11, 2008, 02:48:28 PM »

is he real?
a cartoon?

oh, no he is all too real. I don't know who he is. But if I did I'd ask Des to call him up and send him to the Anthony home to give them the super side eye. He could even give Casey the super side eye through video visitation. Heck, while he's in town may as well send him over to Jost Butfuz's office to give him the super side eye. That super side eye could burn the eyebrows right off Lee's face. That's some powerful side eye.

ok, ok, I'll behave.

i am laughing so hard i am crying.
this is one of the funniest things that i have seen in a looooooooooooooong time.
thanks, gnm.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: November 11, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »

I guess because I took 4 years of Spanish, live in San Antonio which is basically North Mexico and have traveled to Mexico more than 20 times I expect everyone to be able to pronounce his name correctly.  It drives me crazy to hear them say his name as its spelled. 

Exactly!!! (I'm from Los Angeles, so I know what you mean  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: November 11, 2008, 02:51:12 PM »

from angoramonkey:

Case Caption: JOHN Z SHWINER V DENNIS WILLIAM MILSTEAD
Division: FD - MAASS
Filing Date: Friday , June 22nd, 2007
Court: DA - DOMESTIC/REPEAT VIOLENCE

Domestic violence? Say what? Isn't that "couple" violence??? 

Is this the same Dennis M. as Kidfinders guy?

Yes, same guy, he has a record a mile long
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: November 11, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »

Page 22

[color=red]"She (Casey) stated she has enjoyed working with all the agencies and volunteers looking for her child and that is going to be her new vocation in life."[/color]

barf.

Her NEW vocation? Umm, she'd have to have a vocation in the first place to get a new one. Oh, wait. Skank a** lying thieving ho. Is that a vocation? Does it show up on those vocational aptitude tests they give in high school?

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: November 11, 2008, 02:52:32 PM »

Her NEW vocation? Umm, she'd have to have a vocation in the first place to get a new one. Oh, wait. Skank a** lying thieving ho. Is that a vocation? Does it show up on those vocational aptitude tests they give in high school?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: November 11, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »

is he real?
a cartoon?

ok, ok, I'll behave.

wow.  so the "side eye" is all over the place!  i am totally going to give someone one in my next meeting!  i am going to an effects bargaining meeting in an hour and i am going to use this as many times as possible!!!

(can someone put Crazy's head over my girl Hil's?)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: November 11, 2008, 02:53:45 PM »

good gravy - can someone tell me how to make my pics not king sized?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1731 on: November 11, 2008, 02:54:24 PM »

Hey, what type of shirt was Millstead wearing yesterday? The post about his arrest reminded me of his shirt which I thought had a "badge" on the front left chest area.

During the ruckus...a blue t-shirt...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: November 11, 2008, 02:54:38 PM »

Page 22

barf.

Like Casey would ever be allowed to be within a mile of a child again..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: November 11, 2008, 02:54:52 PM »

from angoramonkey:

Case Caption: JOHN Z SHWINER V DENNIS WILLIAM MILSTEAD
Division: FD - MAASS
Filing Date: Friday , June 22nd, 2007
Court: DA - DOMESTIC/REPEAT VIOLENCE

Domestic violence? Say what? Isn't that "couple" violence??? 

Is this the same Dennis M. as Kidfinders guy?

Yes, same guy, he has a record a mile long

So, is he the defendant in the above case? I'm trying to understand how he could be charged with domestic violence ... did this guy live with him?

Many years ago, my ex was giving me trouble. So I got an EPO on him. My boyfriend at the time was also being threatened. At the courthouse they told him he'd have to be living with the jerk, as in gay couple, in order to get an EPO against him. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something about the term domestic violence?

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: November 11, 2008, 02:55:09 PM »

good gravy - can someone tell me how to make my pics not king sized?

Don't ask me, I would probably shut down the site my pictures are so montrous!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: November 11, 2008, 02:55:42 PM »

Page 22

barf.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: November 11, 2008, 02:56:07 PM »

Has anyone here emailed the reporter that was threatened by Dennis Milstead?
If not, I am going to email him and send along a little history about the KFN founder.

Yes...and all info he requested to be emailed to him....done!.....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: November 11, 2008, 02:57:01 PM »

I did a lot of lurking,reading etc before I joined this forum..It is hands down the best on the net. There is laughter,tears, information, intelligent conversation..It has it all. This has been a horrible time this past weekend. Emotions went crazy and the blame games started.Completely human.At the end of the day though, stick together monkeys!! You have something special here!

Carmen
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: November 11, 2008, 02:57:34 PM »

Has anyone here emailed the reporter that was threatened by Dennis Milstead?
If not, I am going to email him and send along a little history about the KFN founder.

Yes...and all info he requested to be emailed to him....done!.....Des

EDITED TO ADD...LP REQUESTED ALL EMAILS BE CC'D TO HIM....DONE!....Des Wink

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1739 on: November 11, 2008, 02:57:38 PM »

You are on a roll today, goodnmad - and I am totally loving it!  Thanks for making me laugh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.