April 26, 2024, 04:05:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363725 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: November 11, 2008, 02:57:39 PM »

good gravy - can someone tell me how to make my pics not king sized?

Don't ask me, I would probably shut down the site my pictures are so montrous!!!   

Frig, left out the S......monstrous!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: November 11, 2008, 02:58:38 PM »

Padilla is well known in the Sacramento area.  I grew up there, spent 40+ years there before moving to Nebraska in 2001.  Anyway, what you see in Padilla, the determined rough and tumble cowboy, yeppers, that's who he is. 

Wyks - where in nebraska? Im in huskerland too.....

Really?  Wow!     I'm in Lincoln. 

oh soooo close.  Im in Omaha.  You my friend are the first nebraskan ive ever seen here.   

well howdy neighbor!     it's so fun knowing that another monkey lives close by!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1742 on: November 11, 2008, 02:59:02 PM »

omg.  what is with that guy behind the guy who is fainting?
is he real?
he looks like a creepy robot or scary mask or something???
a cartoon?

oh, no he is all too real. I don't know who he is. But if I did I'd ask Des to call him up and send him to the Anthony home to give them the super side eye. He could even give Casey the super side eye through video visitation. Heck, while he's in town may as well send him over to Jost Butfuz's office to give him the super side eye. That super side eye could burn the eyebrows right off Lee's face. That's some powerful side eye.

ok, ok, I'll behave.

wow.  so the "side eye" is all over the place!  i am totally going to give someone one in my next meeting!  i am going to an effects bargaining meeting in an hour and i am going to use this as many times as possible!!!

(can someone put Crazy's head over my girl Hil's?)

LMBOAO (that's laughing my big ol' a** off)

Is that one of those meeting about nothing? We have those in the academic world, they're called committee meetings.

monkey committee monkey committee

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: November 11, 2008, 02:59:21 PM »

I did a lot of lurking,reading etc before I joined this forum..It is hands down the best on the net. There is laughter,tears, information, intelligent conversation..It has it all. This has been a horrible time this past weekend. Emotions went crazy and the blame games started.Completely human.At the end of the day though, stick together monkeys!! You have something special here!

amen to that!

:::group hug:::

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: November 11, 2008, 03:00:32 PM »

Has anyone here emailed the reporter that was threatened by Dennis Milstead?
If not, I am going to email him and send along a little history about the KFN founder.

Yes...and all info he requested to be emailed to him....done!.....Des

EDITED TO ADD...LP REQUESTED ALL EMAILS BE CC'D TO HIM....DONE!....Des Wink

oooooo.. wonder what ol' Lenny is up to?   

Thanks for the info, Des!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1745 on: November 11, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »

Wake up Cindy!

Ask Casey...where is Caylee?

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: November 11, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »

OK I feel like an idiot...Red the link I had is NOT the video I was referring to...so sorry!  I had 2 news sites open and copied in the wrong link.  Here is the link I was talking about if I can get it right:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17954863/index.html

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: November 11, 2008, 03:02:38 PM »

Is that one of those meeting about nothing? We have those in the academic world, they're called committee meetings.

Most of my meetings are about nothing...

However sadly this one is about closing the Hotel that I have worked at for nine years and bargaining the effects of it with the employee's union. 

Very sad all around....

So the laughs here are DOUBLY welcome!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1748 on: November 11, 2008, 03:02:53 PM »

I can't help but think that the Anthonys would be happy to know we have begun tearing apart anyone and everyone involved in these last few days. Leonard Padilla. David Lohr. Murt. Even Tim Miller. Even each other.

I know we are all disappointed in the results of the searches to say the least. But I am going to direct my anger toward Casey. She is the one and only person who I know for sure, 100% knows what happened to Caylee and where Caylee is. Casey is responsible. So I'm choosing be mad at her. 

I was thinking the same thing this morning. She must be snickering at all the back biting and ripping each other a new one over what? Her actions, her words, her lack of caring. In her mind, she won, she's a star and nobody is going to forget her! LP, Lohr and Murt will eventually fade into the background (not Tim) but the name of Casey Anthony will live on.

I can't get on any bandwagon to try to lynch people that have been involved in this one way or the other. The only ones here to blame is Casey and to a lesser degree her family. Casey caused this, she's keeping her mouth shut, she's ripping apart her own family and causing chaos among thousands. We need to step back and keep our focus, which is Caylee.

I loved what Richard Grund did this morning, he's a good man that reminds me of my own pastor. Just getting up there and giving the service was awe inspiring, I don't know how he got through that poem someone wrote for Caylee. I had tears streaming down my cheeks. He is a man of God and would not be leading his flock properly to rip a distraught family a new one. Pastors need to set aside their own personal views and comfort those in pain. I skip past the posts that are trying to insinuate that there is something wrong with him. If it wasn't for his "type" I never would have gone back to church. I am not conventional and had a bad experience in the traditional church. The Grunds were thrust into this (as were all her friends and family) and not many of us could stand under such scrutiny from the public.

As for Cindy, I hate her and feel sorry for her at the same time. I do believe she loved Caylee and did her best. Casey must have been exhausting for any parent. She knows the truth, just refuses to accept it and has surrounded herself with ass kissers and yes men. Right now I view her as a wounded animal backed into a corner with no where to go. Very sad, I hope someone can get to her before she cracks.

very good post!  I agree with all that you said.  and yes, i hope someone can get to cindy too.  am thinking that she's beyond denial and acceptance, and what we've been seeing for quite some time, is cindy actually losing whatever grip she had on reality.  she can thank her dear daughter for that too.  sigh. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: November 11, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »

Her NEW vocation? Umm, she'd have to have a vocation in the first place to get a new one. Oh, wait. Skank a** lying thieving ho. Is that a vocation? Does it show up on those vocational aptitude tests they give in high school?

You are on a roll today, goodnmad - and I am totally loving it!  Thanks for making me laugh.

I try to be funny in between my fits of anger. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: November 11, 2008, 03:03:51 PM »

If not, I am going to email him and send along a little history about the KFN founder.

Des....thanks!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: November 11, 2008, 03:04:08 PM »

good gravy - can someone tell me how to make my pics not king sized?

Oh my gosh..my sister always says good gravy...ha ha!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: November 11, 2008, 03:05:09 PM »

Most of my meetings are about nothing...

However sadly this one is about closing the Hotel that I have worked at for nine years and bargaining the effects of it with the employee's union. 

Very sad all around....

So the laughs here are DOUBLY welcome!

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I'm glad I can bring some side eye humor to your day.

We need a monkey giving side eye!

I remember you, Caylee.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1753 on: November 11, 2008, 03:05:34 PM »

Her NEW vocation? Umm, she'd have to have a vocation in the first place to get a new one. Oh, wait. Skank a** lying thieving ho. Is that a vocation? Does it show up on those vocational aptitude tests they give in high school?

You are on a roll today, goodnmad - and I am totally loving it!  Thanks for making me laugh.

I try to be funny in between my fits of anger. 

You do a good job - and Lucy is adorable!!!!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1754 on: November 11, 2008, 03:06:36 PM »

oh soooo close.  Im in Omaha.  You my friend are the first nebraskan ive ever seen here.   
You must be neighbors with my aunt then. I haven't seen her in about 10 yrs.  How's she doin'? 

dunno, what's her name?  i'll go outside and yell, see if she answers.   

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1755 on: November 11, 2008, 03:07:12 PM »

Great job Des, maybe now there will be a BOMBSHELL on NG tonight!!

It still amazes me how brave you all are, I am so non confrontational, Maybe that is part of what drew me into this case.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: November 11, 2008, 03:07:34 PM »

My guess is LP is checking to see if there is a bounty on the head of Dennis Milstead. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: November 11, 2008, 03:07:35 PM »

You must be neighbors with my aunt then. I haven't seen her in about 10 yrs.  How's she doin'? 

dunno, what's her name?  i'll go outside and yell, see if she answers.   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: November 11, 2008, 03:08:41 PM »

My guess is LP is checking to see if there is a bounty on the head of Dennis Milstead. 

Hmmm.. wonder what a bounty looks like, exactly?  You think it means he's got a roll of paper towels on his head? 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: November 11, 2008, 03:08:42 PM »

Somebody at Murts site said that Lee has left with the Police, he said he read it at word press.....anybody else know anything about it ????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.