April 19, 2024, 01:59:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363147 times)
Justfactsmadam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2008, 03:08:09 PM »

Do random people just open Murts truck and give updates??

okay, that was funny!  I was thinking the same thing.  I thought he was going to lock the doors!

Ya know, a little piece of duct tape works on that too.  LOL

I am sure Klaas would be happy to give them a piece from her roll.

Wink
Allow me enough time to buy stock in duct tape companies, before you start taping this dinkbats' mouth.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #181 on: November 10, 2008, 03:08:12 PM »

Cindy called Lois and railed her?  Good gracious!  People are angry at Cindy right now.....um you think!?!?!!!!!

Cindy is her own worst enemy....she has totally lost it on every level.....Des

I am honestly on the brink of crossing over.  The line is very very thin.  I think I hate Cindy more than I hate Casey.  Cindy is acting like she's the guilty party. She needs to be put in a drug induced coma before she loses her mind completely.  She's about 98% gone, IMO

I wonder what Cindy was like before. Did she flip out, fly into a rage for no reason? Did Casey?
I think she's always always always been like this.  I think there was a very good reason she was seeing a shrink.  She can blame it all on Casey's behavior, but I would bet the farm she's got a diagnosable illness.  I really despise her.

George can go to hell too.  I don't believe for one second he's the innocent battered husband.  I think he's in up to his eyeballs and Cindy is scared to be left alone if he goes to prison.  My bet is she orchestrated the entire cover-up giving George the bulk of the cleanup to do.  I think she washed the clothes, george cleaned the car and lee maybe helped in some way too.  Probably destroying computer evidence and so forth.

It's official, I hate them ALLLLL.
Why would they do this to their own flesh and blood?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: November 10, 2008, 03:08:16 PM »

Just a quick note to add to your great post.  Given all that CA has shown by way of her temper and jealousy it is not logical that she would  have wanted to be all up in ZG's business. There's no way her grandaughter would have been being tended to by ANYONE that CA wouldn't have felt threatened by.

DING!! DING!!! DING!!!!  You get the banana!!  AMEN AMEN!!
THANKS sweetie even though the NOT is in there!!!!!My fingers run ahead of my brain
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: November 10, 2008, 03:08:42 PM »

Murt resigning from message boards that have pro Anthony/Case innocent sections. And CA and GA are NOT to call him.

Murt is a sweetie thats for sure god bless this man does anyone no if the beads matched the ones that were sent to dakota? Sorry all i just got on here or i wouldnt ask.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2008, 03:09:16 PM »

Boy, with everything that has happened today, NG is going to have to extend her program to two hours in order to cover everything.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »

Well if Tim is confidant that Caylee isn't there,I don't see why Padilla is second guessing him..There seems to be grand standing on many levels I think.After-all,it is Tim with all the equipment and experience.I do wonder what they found out about that garbage pile and hole earlier?Anyone know?

When I listened to the video it was obvious to me that Tim was not endorsing the search today.....

When LP said something about why he joined with TES in the search efforts....he said something about doing it for spite...not his EXACT words....but close enough....I don't think this went down well with TIM... ..JMO.  Tim , as we have all seen, will do everything possible to help a family....for the reason that HE CARES and he never wants a family to go through what he went through....to hear Leonard say he is in it for SPITE couldn't have set well with TIM...IMO

I agree and LP holding a memorial service is just ludicrous..Find the body or let the courts decide if Caylee is alive or dead.Then a public memorial..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2008, 03:09:33 PM »

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM!!  I HATE THEM ALL!!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »

Goodnmad, according to police reports, cops were called to the Anthony home several times for "verbal disturbances."  At least one neighbor recalls hearing loud cursing coming from the house.  George and Cindy almost divorced after Caylee was born.  George told police there was a lot of jealousy between Casey and Cindy regarding Caylee and that they had many arguments about their roles in the child's life.  Cindy told Casey's friends that Casey was a sociopath, thief and liar.  Casey told people that Cindy tried to control her life.  They all denied an obvious pregnancy at one point.  They had serious financial problems yet apparengtly spent like drunken sailors on toys, clothes, a pool, etc.  They were not honest with each other about important matters, like whether or not Casey had a job and where Caylee stayed during the day.  Casey was promiscious and unfocused and did not even finish high school. George supposedly had a gambling problem and he may have run around on Cindy.   ALL OF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE CAYLEE DISAPPEARED.  This was not a perfectly happy little family by any stretch of the imagination.  In fact, I sometimes wonder just how damaged Caylee would have been by the tensions and arguments in that house had she remained there all her life.  I suspect she may have ended up like Casey.  With both women pulling in different directions, how could Caylee have not been affected.  I know that every family has problems, but it really galls me when the Anthonys try to portray themselves as loving and close. 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2008, 03:10:15 PM »

OK I don't post much but  OMG this is beyond crazy. What is wrong with these people and WHY do they NOT want their GC found? I still can't believe all that has happened today. Will they search tomorrow also?
 Prayers for Caylee.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: November 10, 2008, 03:10:34 PM »

I am only a drunk when I drink but crazy is obviously very different!! Personally, I think LP is playing psychological warfare with the a's and I don't mean anthony...The memorial, the things he says on NG, the search....He is taking crazy and trying to push it to a whole new level!!! He is going toe to toe with them and I am not really sure why except that maybe because he can and he despises them and what they don't stand for

I so agree with you.  I have wondered this for quite a while.  Great observation!

I so agree with you.  CA and GA just gave LP the circus show he wanted.  He knew she would not let him down.

Tim is not using LP name - but doesn't sound like he is "fan" of LPs.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2008, 03:10:35 PM »

Murt resigning from message boards that have pro Anthony/Case innocent sections. And CA and GA are NOT to call him.

Murt is a sweetie thats for sure god bless this man does anyone no if the beads matched the ones that were sent to dakota? Sorry all i just got on here or i wouldnt ask.

The grandma said no. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #191 on: November 10, 2008, 03:10:55 PM »

This office is drama central today. My Nurse Practitioner just picked up a hammer and is nailing a nail in the wall. I hope he's going to hang somebody from it.

Have I missed anything? There's something in the air today. Random people giving news updates, A's stopping searches, lawyers called, Cindy arresting LP, and we're bugged eyed chomping popcorn hanging on every word.

Yep, It's a Monday! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »

Cindy called Lois and railed her?  Good gracious!  People are angry at Cindy right now.....um you think!?!?!!!!!

Cindy is her own worst enemy....she has totally lost it on every level.....Des

I am honestly on the brink of crossing over.  The line is very very thin.  I think I hate Cindy more than I hate Casey.  Cindy is acting like she's the guilty party. She needs to be put in a drug induced coma before she loses her mind completely.  She's about 98% gone, IMO

I wonder what Cindy was like before. Did she flip out, fly into a rage for no reason? Did Casey?
I think she's always always always been like this.  I think there was a very good reason she was seeing a shrink.  She can blame it all on Casey's behavior, but I would bet the farm she's got a diagnosable illness.  I really despise her.

George can go to hell too.  I don't believe for one second he's the innocent battered husband.  I think he's in up to his eyeballs and Cindy is scared to be left alone if he goes to prison.  My bet is she orchestrated the entire cover-up giving George the bulk of the cleanup to do.  I think she washed the clothes, george cleaned the car and lee maybe helped in some way too.  Probably destroying computer evidence and so forth.

It's official, I hate them ALLLLL.
Why would they do this to their own flesh and blood?

After reading GA's police interviews, he KNEW there had been a dead body in that trunk. He should have stayed right there at the towyard and called police. I also think that he and/or Cindy cleaned the trunk, just not quite thoroughly enough.

I remember you, Caylee.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2008, 03:12:00 PM »

Ok I went back and caught up on the 20 pages I missed....I cant believe I missed that...maybe it will be her "Breaking News in the case of missing tot Caylee Anthony"  That dang sprint store...but I did get the new Blackberry.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »

OK I don't post much but  OMG this is beyond crazy. What is wrong with these people and WHY do they NOT want their GC found? I still can't believe all that has happened today. Will they search tomorrow also?
 Prayers for Caylee.

Probably not TES, I think they are moving on to NC but I suspect Leonard and others will still be searching. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: November 10, 2008, 03:13:15 PM »

Prayers for Caylee.

It's kinda like watching a car wreck....you want to look away, but you just cant do it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: November 10, 2008, 03:13:21 PM »

Murt's phone just died.. people that want to get a hold of him have to call Lois or somebody else. 

Where's his charger?  Who's going to pay Lois' bill?? 

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM!!  I HATE THEM ALL!!

ah pish, Dolce, you tricked me...
I thought Carpe was back!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #198 on: November 10, 2008, 03:13:31 PM »

I am going out on a limb by myself here....NO PUSHING ME OFF

I AM GLAD THAT CINDY SHOWED HER TRUE COLORS TODAY.  IMO SHE JUST ADDED FUEL TO THE LEONARD PADILLA FIRE. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: November 10, 2008, 03:13:35 PM »

This office is drama central today. My Nurse Practitioner just picked up a hammer and is nailing a nail in the wall. I hope he's going to hang somebody from it.

Have I missed anything? There's something in the air today. Random people giving news updates, A's stopping searches, lawyers called, Cindy arresting LP, and we're bugged eyed chomping popcorn hanging on every word.

Yep, It's a Monday! 

Cindy Anthony works with you?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.