April 26, 2024, 02:08:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363744 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1820 on: November 11, 2008, 03:43:17 PM »

sorry messed up that quote Tater.

Mmm tater tots.

I remember you, Caylee.
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: November 11, 2008, 03:43:22 PM »

Has anyone here emailed the reporter that was threatened by Dennis Milstead?
If not, I am going to email him and send along a little history about the KFN founder.

Yes...and all info he requested to be emailed to him....done!.....Des

EDITED TO ADD...LP REQUESTED ALL EMAILS BE CC'D TO HIM....DONE!....Des Wink

oooooo.. wonder what ol' Lenny is up to?   

Thanks for the info, Des!

Thanks!  I also sent email, didn't see the part about cc to Leonard until just now,
hope that's ok.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: November 11, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »

OK I feel like an idiot...Red the link I had is NOT the video I was referring to...so sorry!  I had 2 news sites open and copied in the wrong link.  Here is the link I was talking about if I can get it right:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17954863/index.html

Wow this video shows George stealing Dakota/Lois's sign and stating that it's theirs!! You can see GA in the background reaching up to Murt's truck and ripping the sign off.

I didn't see George take the sign but did hear him say it was their's and it had been stolen.It gave me some pause..I know he did take it off Murts truck because I was watching when he did or at least heard what he did,lol.. I do not think that George or Cindy were out of control.Frustrated but not out of control.I also think the reporter did ask a stupid question..jmo

If he gave it to Dakota (IIRC), and Dakota's gma gave it to Murt to put on hs van, then how is it stolen?  In any case, it still said it was for information on a "live" Caylee, and then all of their contact info.  So wth did he get all bent out of shape for? He didn't need to be there in the first place. He took back something he gave to a kid, for crying out loud.

Also you dont go calling someone stupid when your the stupiest person on the planet in believing in their murderer daughters lies.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1823 on: November 11, 2008, 03:44:38 PM »

What is this about staying a certain distance, Cindy stretched out her arms, and if you come closer you are violating her space. That is good to know, next time I'm shopping I will enforce this new law. I may be hearing things but Cindy also said, nobody better get in front of me, that must be a new law too, wish I could enforce this also. By the looks on the Anthony's faces and their bodyguards, they came there and they mean business, quite the looks given to everyone around them.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: November 11, 2008, 03:44:38 PM »

Does anyone else hear music  --- what is that? Barry White?

Air Supply?

"I'm all out of love.. I'm so lost without you..." 

"Makin' love outta nothin' at all... "

"Here I am! The one that you love!"

Obviously I just googled Air Supply lyrics and have NEVER heard of these songs in my entire life!!!!!!   

:whistle:
:cough:

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: November 11, 2008, 03:45:09 PM »

OK I feel like an idiot...Red the link I had is NOT the video I was referring to...so sorry!  I had 2 news sites open and copied in the wrong link.  Here is the link I was talking about if I can get it right:

Wow this video shows George stealing Dakota/Lois's sign and stating that it's theirs!! You can see GA in the background reaching up to Murt's truck and ripping the sign off.

What was the question?

I didn't see George take the sign but did hear him say it was their's and it had been stolen.It gave me some pause..I know he did take it off Murts truck because I was watching when he did or at least heard what he did,lol.. I do not think that George or Cindy were out of control.Frustrated but not out of control.I also think the reporter did ask a stupid question..jmo

"Why are you against the memorial"? Duh-huh? Doesn't take rocket science to figure out why the A's wouldn't want that! They say she is alive,remember?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: November 11, 2008, 03:45:58 PM »

Somebody at Murts site said that Lee has left with the Police, he said he read it at word press.....anybody else know anything about it ????

Did Lee leave from his home....where the green pickup truck was parked this morning?....Des

Green pick up = Dante????

All I know....green pickup truck was at Lee's home early this AM....Des...

Will you ask LP about the Lee rumor? TIA

I remember you, Caylee.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: November 11, 2008, 03:46:00 PM »

Does anyone else hear music  --- what is that? Barry White?

Air Supply?

OMG...lmao..I choked on my hershey kiss.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: November 11, 2008, 03:46:36 PM »

If he gave it to Dakota (IIRC), and Dakota's gma gave it to Murt to put on hs van, then how is it stolen?  In any case, it still said it was for information on a "live" Caylee, and then all of their contact info.  So wth did he get all bent out of shape for? He didn't need to be there in the first place. He took back something he gave to a kid, for crying out loud.

Also you dont go calling someone stupid when your the stupiest person on the planet in believing in their murderer daughters lies.

I don't know if it was given to Dakota or not..I wasn't there..

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: November 11, 2008, 03:47:00 PM »

OMG...lmao..I choked on my hershey kiss.

I sowwy 

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1830 on: November 11, 2008, 03:47:06 PM »

Hmmm.. wonder what a bounty looks like, exactly?  You think it means he's got a roll of paper towels on his head? 

Quicker picker upper -- Lenny.

Sorry, I know I'm goofy this afternoon.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: November 11, 2008, 03:47:42 PM »

"No one here is giving a flipping, God's anything about her, except us two right here," said Cindy Anthony while pointing to her husband, George Anthony. "I'm not on TV every night on Nancy Grace with this stuff."

For the love of God!  Someone please shut this woman up!

Lisa

A likely quote from CA if the Hacking family or any other group approached her gently to try and persuade her to apply a little tough love to KC would be " I'll kick your a** if I could find the time "(in between tv and photo ops)

Oh yeah she already used that one so it would be something equally trashy.

this whole thing with the anthonys is like watching a long drawn-out jerry springer show. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: November 11, 2008, 03:47:56 PM »

That's what Murt and Lois said yesterday after this happened. That the sign was Dakota's. 

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1833 on: November 11, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »

Starland Vocal Band?

My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1834 on: November 11, 2008, 03:48:13 PM »

Now that Air Supply song will be in my head all day.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: November 11, 2008, 03:48:55 PM »

What is this about staying a certain distance, Cindy stretched out her arms, and if you come closer you are violating her space. That is good to know, next time I'm shopping I will enforce this new law. I may be hearing things but Cindy also said, nobody better get in front of me, that must be a new law too, wish I could enforce this also. By the looks on the Anthony's faces and their bodyguards, they came there and they mean business, quite the looks given to everyone around them.

That would be called the stink eye. Or in this case the crazy Anthony stink eye.

Now, a new law, whenever Cindy or George do sometihng stupid we must take a shot (of tequila or chocolate milk but not both) and spin around thirteen times, then cross our arms, spit to the left, and throw the salt shaker out the window. This should keep bad Anthony vibes away.

I remember you, Caylee.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: November 11, 2008, 03:49:56 PM »

Starland Vocal Band?

My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.

Afternoon Delight....ughhhhhh!  LOL!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: November 11, 2008, 03:50:11 PM »

Thanks Katntx.

I believe that the change from Memorial Service to prayer service was the right move.  I tend to agree with Cindy on this one for different reasons ... a memorial service was inappropriate.

However ... Cindy and George's appearance at the site of the "prayer service" was uncalled for and ... their actions ...

Janet
_______

Bounty Hunter Changes Memorial Service For Caylee To Prayer Vigil
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 7:50 am EST November 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:28 pm EST November 11, 2008

http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Prayer Service Held For Missing Florida Toddler Caylee Anthony Last Edited: Tuesday, 11 Nov 2008, 12:05 PM EST Created: Tuesday, 11 Nov 2008, 12:05 PM EST

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7838210&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Prayer Vigil Held Despite Caylee's Family's Pleas
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 – updated: 12:35 pm EST November 11, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17953194/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: November 11, 2008, 03:50:58 PM »

In review of this video footage, yes I know everyone is going to jump down my throat because here goes Dolce pointing out the clothing again..but please hear me out...

Cindy is wearing some well fitted pants, not tight, but well fitted, as well as a well fitted and unfaded top.  We all agree she has lost weight, so where are these new clothing items coming from?  Is this woman shopping for clothes while Caylee is still yet to be found?!!! 
Also, the woman has time to color her fake blonde hair....how does all of this help to find Caylee?

Oh wait, um, ya it doesn't.

maybe they are casey's?
I think she is too mental to be able to shop
but then again, from time to time, I feel sorry for them
I guess it's time to hit me in the head with a spiked metal object

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: November 11, 2008, 03:50:58 PM »

That's what Murt and Lois said yesterday after this happened. That the sign was Dakota's. 

Yes I realize this!Lois and Dakota told Murt this but even so,I wasn't there so I'm taking everything said with a grain of salt.No biggie,just my opinion..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.