April 24, 2024, 06:37:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363646 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: November 10, 2008, 07:30:31 PM »

Ahhhhhhhh, that's better, all my friends!!!!!
You have to know we all love you, A-1      
Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 10, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »

Murt says he plans on being there tomorrow morning, as well.. 
I, for one an very glad that he will be there...wish I could be there too.... I was really glad he was there today..I could hear him even when I was doing things around the house...he seems to be a very sincere person and does the best he can & trys to do the right thing...I do hate to see some of us making fun of him

Murt seems to be a super guy!

I am not making fun of him... I think he has a big heart and is trying to help...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 10, 2008, 07:31:06 PM »

Is the Padilla Memorial for Caylee still on for tomorrow morning at 9 AM at Blanchard Park?

Last I heard yes.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: November 10, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »

I really want to know how Cindy and George actually left today.  Did they decide to leave on their own?

As to the Kidfinders guy and his threats, I would not want him around my kids.  If Cindy and George did not want to face cameras, they would not have gone there.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 10, 2008, 07:32:27 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7831397&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

In the midst of a dive search that bounty hunter Padilla's crew was doing Cindy and George Anthony came out to confront Leonard Padilla.
The point of contention: a memorial service Padilla has planned for Caylee Tuesday morning.

Cindy Anthony did most of the talking. From a distance our camera caught what Cindy Anthony said. “It’s not 100 percent conclusive.  You guys aren't doing any good for Caylee...If you want to put divers in there fine... but you're not holding a memorial service for my granddaughter. 

The Anthony's didn't say much after their talk with Padilla except that they're at upset Padilla's planned memorial service. “To me it’s defamatory against us as a family...there is a little girl out there alive,” said George Anthony.

Padilla made it clear their talk didn't change his plans. “Why's she worried about this memorial service tomorrow?  Would she rather think of her as not knowing where her granddaughter ended up...she ended up right here....her daughter put her here.”

I believe that memorial service organized for tomorrow by Leonard Padilla is inappropriate.  The finding of Caylee Marie's remains and ... justice for this little girl should be the focus.

I cannot comprehend why Padilla broke rank with TES and ... conducted his own search of Blanchard Park today.  Tim Miller had announced that TES would be pulling out today.  Could Padilla not have waited.

Somehow I get the feeling that Leonard Padilla creates situations that he knows will get media attention.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: November 10, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »

The events of the day have left me feeling very strange. I had to leave to run an errand about 4:00 and all I could think about was poor little Caylee...
I trust that a hungry Lois who was craving a cold soda managed to fashion herself a band aid out of duck tape and paper towel and hopefully Murt stopped for her to buy a pack of smokes, that cold soda and some chips and all was well.
I must say that the footage we have seen thus far of the confrontation at Blanchard Park today seemed pretty tame compared to how it was described to us.
And Blonde,I am with you, he is a cutie and I would let him comfort me anytime!

Murt didn't capture all of the trouble the A's caused today.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #726 on: November 10, 2008, 07:33:06 PM »

Is the Padilla Memorial for Caylee still on for tomorrow morning at 9 AM at Blanchard Park?

YES...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #727 on: November 10, 2008, 07:33:08 PM »

Casey's been grieving for her daughter.

-----------------

Isn't grieving an odd word, if you're daughter is alive?

I'd be angry, devastated, frightened for her safety...

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #728 on: November 10, 2008, 07:33:21 PM »

The guy saying, "I am your worst nightmare" was terribly out of line.  He had no right to interfere with the cameraman.

I notice George looks very spiffy, well-fed, alert, healthy.  But Cindy is wasting away.  Not sure what to draw from that.  Maybe he can deal with reality and she cannot.

Murt said that guy is with Kindfinders Network.

You know what? I am getting quite the sad education here. Never in my wildest thoughts would I think that a program/foundation designed to help find missing children would be rude and nasty to anyone. I thought anyone involved in something like that had to have a good heart, like Tim Miller. But I see that bullies and dishonest people can go into any profession. I have never seen in my life, a family of a small sweet missing toddler turn so viciously on others for money and fame, actually putting a black eye on foundations of this sort. This will make people stand back and question every little thing, never taking someone at their word, making it much harder on those who are truly in pain over a missing family member. Thank you Anthonys for blazing this trail for others that will follow in your footsteps! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: November 10, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »

The events of the day have left me feeling very strange. I had to leave to run an errand about 4:00 and all I could think about was poor little Caylee...
I trust that a hungry Lois who was craving a cold soda managed to fashion herself a band aid out of duck tape and paper towel and hopefully Murt stopped for her to buy a pack of smokes, that cold soda and some chips and all was well.
I must say that the footage we have seen thus far of the confrontation at Blanchard Park today seemed pretty tame compared to how it was described to us.
r u all talking about rob dick? Agree he is pretty cute
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: November 10, 2008, 07:34:39 PM »

Murt didn't capture all of the trouble the A's caused today.

I kinda figured that, but am sure more footage will surface soon.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #731 on: November 10, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »

I know the A's will try and stop the memorial, but they can't do anything.  It is a first amendment right to assembly.  Also, it is public property.  Cindy thinks she rules the world!

Lisa
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: November 10, 2008, 07:35:13 PM »

r u all talking about rob dick? Agree he is pretty cute

ummmm....yeah!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: November 10, 2008, 07:35:18 PM »

YES...Des

Wonder if they checked into whether they need any permits for that. If they do, and they didn't get one, I can see Cindy and George and the Count trying to close it down.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: November 10, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »

I noticed that, too, Pink.  Cindy says Casey is a "grieving mother."  Why is she grieving, if Caylee is still alive?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: November 10, 2008, 07:35:53 PM »

Did we ever find out who this guy is?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: November 10, 2008, 07:36:44 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7831397&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

In the midst of a dive search that bounty hunter Padilla's crew was doing Cindy and George Anthony came out to confront Leonard Padilla.
The point of contention: a memorial service Padilla has planned for Caylee Tuesday morning.

Cindy Anthony did most of the talking. From a distance our camera caught what Cindy Anthony said. “It’s not 100 percent conclusive.  You guys aren't doing any good for Caylee...If you want to put divers in there fine... but you're not holding a memorial service for my granddaughter. 

The Anthony's didn't say much after their talk with Padilla except that they're at upset Padilla's planned memorial service. “To me it’s defamatory against us as a family...there is a little girl out there alive,” said George Anthony.

Padilla made it clear their talk didn't change his plans. “Why's she worried about this memorial service tomorrow?  Would she rather think of her as not knowing where her granddaughter ended up...she ended up right here....her daughter put her here.”

I believe that memorial service organized for tomorrow by Leonard Padilla is inappropriate.  The finding of Caylee Marie's remains and ... justice for this little girl should be the focus.

I cannot comprehend why Padilla broke rank with TES and ... conducted his own search of Blanchard Park today.  Tim Miller had announced that TES would be pulling out today.  Could Padilla not have waited.

Somehow I get the feeling that Leonard Padilla creates situations that he knows will get media attention.

Janet
the unfortunate truth is that she will probably never be found. I, for one, do believe that she is no longer with us, beyond a shadow of a doubt, so i appreciate the fact that hes having a memorial to show respect for this child whose family may never do the same
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: November 10, 2008, 07:36:45 PM »

YES...Des

Wonder if they checked into whether they need any permits for that. If they do, and they didn't get one, I can see Cindy and George and the Count trying to close it down.

Do you actually need a permit to stand around and talk about a person who is deceased?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: November 10, 2008, 07:37:31 PM »

Dont know his name, but that is the guy from kidfinders...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #739 on: November 10, 2008, 07:37:35 PM »

Mr. Milstead, maybe?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.